Banned
col2.gif

Adonis

Banned
Re: حماکتوں کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے : ایاز امیر

لگتا یہ ہے کہ پاگل خان کے لئے حماکتوں کی کوئی حد نہیں ہے

first of all for all PTI Trolls and moron e aazam IK....OUCHHHH

I mean is there any body left in this country who has not ridiculed all you imbecile morons cumulatively? Isn't this guy your party member? After your party's President this is another guy who actually have lashed out on your Aqal or in urdu "Tumhari Aqal par maatam" kia hay....

But I can bet on one thing...you guys are absolutely shameless therefore now you will start saying shite about this as well

Invictus1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Ayaz Amir was a strong and vocal supporter of both dharnas when it started last month. In every media appearances he was aggressively making the arguments that both Azadi and Inqilabi march will bring revolution.But now after one month this column represents the reality of the failure of these dharnas.

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rotten systems do not go away in one month.they take long struggles and lot of pain and suffering you Idiot .Go check other nations where these changes have taken place. Wether it was Europe Russia china south America or any where else.

values

بزدل ہمیشہ ایک لمحے میں مرتا ہے اور ایک لمحے میں جیتتا ہے .اگر پیغام سچا ہو تو تیئیس سال بھی لگ جاتے ہیں .
یہ منزل ایک گام کی نہیں ہے ،یہ بت سالوں سے تراشا گیا ہے اور اس پر فوللادی خود
ہر لٹیرے نے چرھاہے ہیں ،جو کسی نہ کسی طرح اقتدار کے مزے لوٹتا رہا ہے ،.
یہ اس گندے ،بدبودار سسٹم کا بت ہے جو ایک ضرب سے نہیں بلکہ لگاتار ٹھوکروں سے ہی ٹوٹ سکتا ہے .
بزدلوں کی باتوں میں مت آنا .جاوید ہاشمی جیسا ہارا ہوا ہمیں نہیں بننا ،بلکہ عمران کا ٹائیگر ہو
کے رہنا ہے .
یہ علم بس گرنے نہ پاے

Galaxy

These Dharnas are just a starting point ,may be years of suffering,pain,and blood shed still ahead of this nation.May be IK and TUQ are not even there when fruits of change become visible.You think Mao and Ho-chimin struggles were one month long.

Invictus1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Both loser cousins Ilzam Khan and Intisaar Qadri know very well that they have lost this battle but they don’t know how to accept the humiliation of the defeat.

Last edited:

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)

I mean is there any body left in this country who has not ridiculed all you imbecile morons cumulatively? Isn't this guy your party member? After your party's President this is another guy who actually have lashed out on your Aqal or in urdu "Tumhari Aqal par maatam" kia hay....

But I can bet on one thing...you guys are absolutely shameless therefore now you will start saying shite about this as well
they are ridiculing themselves so as you for opposing this fight for the rights of the people of Pakistn. It's not a game as this aqal e qul mentioned, it's a fight, and fight only ends when one of the fighter is defeated, But morons like you and these sold journalists think that they can defeat IK by opposing him in their columns, it's good for them to get some extra money but IK is standing there in a battlefield. You guys would never harm him a bit by spitting filth against him.

wahreh

Its funny that i clicked like for this and the post below but both times it marked them as dislike. Just funny finger or something else going on?

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)

Ayaz Amir was a strong and vocal supporter of both dharnas when it started last month. In every media appearances he was aggressively making the arguments that both Azadi and Inqilabi march will bring revolution.But now after one month this column represents the reality of the failure of these dharnas.
Or it may be a failure of Ayaz Amir's aqal e qul, if he is tired he should go to hell, Armies don't care for the soldiers who run away in the middle of the battles, we are standing With IK and will fight till the end.

scholar

Jab daranas kay rasults nazer any shouro huway hain tu in journalist nay dosra drama shouroo ker deya hai .. China main Chairman Mao nay tumam journalist aur Intellectual ko merwa deya tha is leya k yah qoumoun ko Galet rasta batay hain

Ibtatahay isheeq hai rota hai keya agay agay dekeyah hota hai keya ...

Nawaz Family and Zardari family days are numberd jee ... Go Nawaz Go ... Nawaz Kuttaaa Hay Hay

jason

This Guy is in PTI?You seems to be high every time you post your crap.

ooops ,ooouch! go see some doctor and ask him to prescribe you 'something' to relieve you from your misery.

You can bet on anything but the safest bet is that you need serious medical help.

Altaf Lutfi

Ayaz Amir sahib ki nazar gehri aur tajziyay maqool hotay hain. lekin mera khayal hai yeh column un lamhaat ki pedawar hai jab woh column likhna nai chah rahay thay, bas likh dia. Dharnay apna maqsad poori tarah hasil kar rahay hain. Yeh tu markazi maqam hai jahan se ek tawana paigham pooray mulk ko ja raha hai.agar dharnay ek bemaqsad mashaq ho chukay hain tu Pakistan kyon maflooj hai, economy kyon ruki hui hai aur hulamrano ki jhillahat main izafah kyon ho raha hai. darhaqeeqat dharnay walay tu is ko ek khushgawar jangi mashq bana chukay hain aur yeh roz ki mashq hai lekin is se hukamran tabqay k esaab chatakh rahay hain. IK bahut danaai se chal raha hai. ab jab keh Islamabad se paigham har jaga ja chuka hai tu IK khud tamaam shehron main jagay huay logon ko munazzam karnay nikal raha hai.doosari taraf bokhalahat main friendly opposition aur maflooj hakoomat apni harkaton se mazeed nangi ho rahay hain. Supreme Court bhi ab kuchh na kuchh bolnay par majboor ho gai hai kyon keh mulk ek jaga ruja hua hai. Ayaz Amir ko maloom ho ga keh WWII main Europe aur Africa main kai maqamaat par Axis aur Allied forces 8 maheenay se bhi zyadah waqt aamnay saamnay morchay khod kar bethi rahi theen, kabhi kabhar koi goli chal jati thi, warna khamoshi....yeh bhi ek taweel jang hai aur sab kuchh halaat k mutabiq theek chal raha hai.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

لگتا یہ ہے کہ پاگل خان کے لئے حماکتوں کی کوئی حد نہیں ہے
The way of missionaries working may not be understood by pragmatists like Mr Ayaz Mir but there is a method in their madness/struggle, and success is their destiny. Though I am an MQM voter and will again vote for MQM as it secures our interests, but I support Mr IK and his struggle. Once he is successful and delivers on his agenda only then I will switch my vote from MQM to him but not before, as many have cheated us.We trusted Jamaat Islami and they ditched us, we trusted PPP twice once in ZAB and later in his foreign educated daughter, BB but both made Urdu Speaking slaves of Sindhis instead of ensuring Pluralism and merit. I am not ready to be ditched again that is why MR IK would need to prove his merit with his deeds and not words and then Karachi will vote for him. Till that time we support Mr IK morally and we stand behind him to give him courage. MR IK needs to understand that in this time he should not insult MQM, as we would like Altaf Bhai to join him in coalition later. Thereafter it would be deeds of all which would help us decide our future support to MQM or PTI.

Altaf Lutfi

Ayaz Amir sahib ki nazar gehri aur tajziyay maqool hotay hain. lekin mera khayal hai yeh column un lamhaat ki pedawar hai jab woh column likhna nai chah rahay thay, bas likh dia. Dharnay apna maqsad poori tarah hasil kar rahay hain. Yeh tu markazi maqam hai jahan se ek tawana paigham pooray mulk ko ja raha hai.agar dharnay ek bemaqsad mashaq ho chukay hain tu Pakistan kyon maflooj hai, economy kyon ruki hui hai aur hukamrano ki jhillahat main izafah kyon ho raha hai. darhaqeeqat dharnay walay tu is ko ek khushgawar jangi mashq bana chukay hain aur yeh roz ki mashq hai lekin is se hukamran tabqay k esaab chatakh rahay hain. IK bahut danaai se chal raha hai. ab jab keh Islamabad se paigham har jaga ja chuka hai tu IK khud tamaam shehron main jagay huay logon ko munazzam karnay nikal raha hai.doosari taraf bokhalahat main friendly opposition aur maflooj hakoomat apni harkaton se mazeed nangi ho rahay hain. Supreme Court bhi ab kuchh na kuchh bolnay par majboor ho gai hai kyon keh mulk ek jaga ruja hua hai. Ayaz Amir ko maloom ho ga keh WWII main Europe aur Africa main kai maqamaat par Axis aur Allied forces 8 maheenay se bhi zyadah waqt aamnay saamnay morchay khod kar bethi rahi theen, kabhi kabhar koi goli chal jati thi, warna khamoshi....yeh bhi ek taweel jang hai aur sab kuchh halaat k mutabiq theek chal raha hai.