حماقتوں کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے : ایاز امیر

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ayaz Amir you were in support of Dharna Good

And now you are not supporting Dharnas don't care because your opinion is one individuals opinion.

mercedesbenz

SABET QADAM REHNA BHI AIK TAQET HOTI HA BUZDIL WOH JO HALAAT KO DAIKH KER GHABRA JAYE.IK KI GASSI PATI TAQRERAIN????AGEY TO WOH TUB JAYE AGER AIK MASLA HALL HO WOH HA ELECTION FRAUD,LOOT KHSOOT,AWAAM KE VOTE KI CHORI,AUR WOH LOOG JO JAILY JAMHURIAT KO JUPPHAH DAAL KER PARLIMENT MAIN 3rd CLASS KI TAKREERAIN KER RAHEY HAIN UN ISS MULK KO NIJAHET NAH DILWA DI JAYE USS KE BAHD AGEY DEKHO KEH KAUN KIA KEHTA HA AUR KIA TAQREER KERTA HA;HQEKI KAYABI KE LIYE MEHNET AUR WAQT KI ZARORET HOTI HA.

crankthskunk

Re: حماکتوں کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے : ایاز امیر

Ayaz Amir was a strong and vocal supporter of both dharnas when it started last month. In every media appearances he was aggressively making the arguments that both Azadi and Inqilabi march will bring revolution.But now after one month this column represents the reality of the failure of these dharnas.

I am on the record on this forum to write over a year ago, when Ayaz Amir wasn't given the ticket by the Sharifs and he started to criticise them, that this man should not be trusted. I am a bitter critic of Sharifs, but i am their critic due to their theft of national wealth and consider them criminals through and through, not because I ever had or ever will be looking at them for a favor etc.

Now the point is, which I had made constantly, where was he for decades when Sharifs were stealing billions from the poor of Pakistan and stashing them up in different countries? Fu****ck this drunkard I say.

Same thing I say about the Senator Ghani, he talks in such manners like he is an intellectual. But excuse me if I say go to hell to him too. Had he been blind to the loot of Zardari and other leaders of PPP for decades?

You see for me it is always in black and white, right and wrong, not about if and buts. What IK is doing is 100% correct. When you have principles and you know your opponents are criminals, which to be honest they are, then you stick to your point of view no matter how much opposition you have, period.

PIND-WALA

I am on the record on this forum to write over a year ago, when Ayaz Amir wasn't given the ticket by the Sharifs and he started to criticise them, that this man should not be trusted. I am a bitter critic of Sharifs, but i am their critic due to their theft of national wealth and consider them criminals through and through, not because I ever had or ever will be looking at them for a favor etc.

Now the point is, which I had made constantly, where was he for decades when Sharifs were stealing billions from the poor of Pakistan and stashing them up in different countries? Fu****ck this drunkard I say.

Same thing I say about the Senator Ghani, he talks in such manners like he is an intellectual. But excuse me if I say go to hell to him too. Had he been blind to the loot of Zardari and other leaders of PPP for decades?

You see for me it is always in black and white, right and wrong, not about if and buts. What IK is doing is 100% correct. When you have principles and you know your opponents are criminals, which to be honest they are, then you stick to your point of view no matter how much opposition you have, period.
Agree totally.This dude has too much shadow of his past that no analysis seems making sense.

sensible

Ayaz Amir was a strong and vocal supporter of both dharnas when it started last month. In every media appearances he was aggressively making the arguments that both Azadi and Inqilabi march will bring revolution.But now after one month this column represents the reality of the failure of these dharnas.

یہ دھرنے اس ملک کی تاریخ بدل چکے ہیں ایاز امیر فوجی آدمی ہیں ایک دن کے فوجی ایکشن میں یقین رکھتے ہیں.لیکن ان تقریروں نے اور ان کے تواتر نے وہ سب بھی لوگوں کو بتا دیا جو ان سے چھپا لیا جاتا تھا اب اگر یہ ختم بھی ہو جائیں تو نواز کا جو تاثر عوام میں بن چکا ہے وہ حکومت کرے گا یا اس کی سفییں دیتا رہے گا نہ صرف نواز بلکہ اس ملک کے سابقہ تمام سیاستدان خود کو اتنا بے نقاب کر چکے ہیں کے اس پارلیمنٹ کی مدت پوری ہو گی تو عوام میں تب بھی مجرم بنے رہیں گے اور اس کے بد ان کا کوئی سیاسی کیرئر نہیں
ایاز امیر کو یاد رکھنا چاہئے یہ کوئی مشرف ہیں نہ ضیاالحق کے ایک ہی دن میں سارے ملک کا نظام بدل دیں جمہوری جدوجہد ایسی ہی ہوتی ہے اور اگر یہ دو دن میں ہی غائب ہو جاتے تو یہ ہی لوگ ان پر تنقید کرتے کے ٹھہرے نہیں تھے یہاں بیٹھے رہتے تو امپیکٹ بنتا اب امپیکٹ بنا ہے تو اب ان کو طوالت لگنے لگی ہے.یہ طوالت ہی طاقت ہے ان کی.

ali-raj

first of all for all PTI Trolls and moron e aazam IK....OUCHHHH

I mean is there any body left in this country who has not ridiculed all you imbecile morons cumulatively? Isn't this guy your party member? After your party's President this is another guy who actually have lashed out on your Aqal or in urdu "Tumhari Aqal par maatam" kia hay....

But I can bet on one thing...you guys are absolutely shameless therefore now you will start saying shite about this as well

Correction: He isn't a member or supporter of PTI.

Rest is his opinion, so he has a right to it, as we have a right to Protest.

Markhor

@Ayaz Mir ---- They are doing as a duty, not for your fun and entertainment...So who cares if anyone gets bored...The objective is final destination...

Saviour

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ..................IF THEY THINKS THAT IK HAS FAILED THEN WHY THEY WASTING TOO MUCH TIME TO BASHING HIM....
WHY DAY AND NIGHT PAID PML-N MEDIA PERSONS BASHING HIM DAY AND NIGHT ...
WHY BOTH BADMASH SHARIF BROTHERS SCREAMING ABOUT DARHNA'S WHILE SPEAKING TO FLOOD VICTIMS.
IK is so relaxed and all parliament is screaming everyday and bashing him ............Nawaz badmash hardly visit parliament once in a year and now he regularly
go there and waste whole day with sad face ...............
THEY BLOODY PAID IDIOTS KNOW THAT GOVT IS DYSFUNCTIONAL SINCE LAST MORE THAN ONE MONTH AND ECONOMY IS SINKING DAY BY DAY ..
THATS THE REASON THEY ARE SCREAMING AND BASHING AND SPENDING BILLIONS ON MEDIA ................

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
InterlockingSpiralsAnimation.gif

FaisalKh

Re: Dharna View from Inside PTI

Writer of this column is Ayaz Amir and the news paper is the news:lol:

Gujjar sahab Ayaz Amir bhi tumhaari tarah patwaari hi hai history check karo uski...