جیت کا فرق صرف 287 ووٹوں کا،مسترد ووٹوں کی تعداد 12 ہزار سے زائد

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
If it was not for army's corruption they could not even win their own seats. They merely got few thousand votes. Establishment ke bitches hain yah. They have no shame

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Any western government is in no position to comment on Pakistani selections as they themselves are corrupt and hypocrites to the core.Just look at Trump Vs Sleepy Joe
Just look at Ukraine and then look at Palestine
America is an anomaly but in western Europe elections are free and fair.I have voted in UK since childhood and I have not come across any rigging in my constituency.In fact I have never seen any police,any members of any political party at the polling station.Scandinavian countries also have free and fair elections.Pakistanis suffer from a disease called moral corruption and dishonesty .They can’t resist from cheating.This disease needs to be cured.I am talking about local police,administration,ECP officials and political mafias.Don’t blame other countries.Put your house in order.If you make a mockery of elections then you will get criticism.There are big questions on credibility of this election.The generals wanted to impose a corrupt convicted criminal but their plan backfired.