ترکی میں ماہ رمضان

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Several times it happened that Saudi FATA having 3rd day of Eid, Mufti Muneeb Having first day while Polpalzai and other districts having 2nd day. FATA is celebrating with Saudi and no one is hiding that fact.

حسب روایت اس بات کو اشو بنانے والے بھی سیاستدان اور فرقہ پرست ملاز ہیں عوام نہیں ، ہم بچپن سے سنتے آئے ہیں کہ جسدن ہمارا آخری روزہ ہوتا اسدن سرحد میں عید منا لی گئی ہے کیونکہ وہ سعودیہ کے ساتھ عید مناتے ہیں اور واقعتا اسدن سعودیہ میں بھی عید ہوتی تھی ، انکی عید پر کبھی کسی کو اعترا ض نہیں ہوتا تھا، اب یہی بات اگر مولوی پوپلی سچائی سے کہہ دے تو کوی بات نہیں پر یہ جانے کیوں سچ بولنے سے کتراتا ہے ، دوسرے آپکو یاد ہوگا کہ سرحد کے ایک بکری کی طرح منمنانے والے سیاستدان غالبا بلور نے سب سے پہلے یہ بات کی تھی کہ پنجاب والوں نے قادیانیوں کے ساتھ عید منائی ہے ، اسے ایسا کہتے ہوے شرم آنی چاہئے تھی کیونکہ ملا لوگ اسکے بعد بھڑک اٹھے اور یہ نان اشو ایک سنجیدہ مسئلہ بن گیا

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
No. He announce based on local witnesses and area around Peshawar follows this. FATA area special Waziristan announce with Saudi. Other districts follows local committee. Several times it happens that in Fata its 3rd of Eid while Mufti Muneeb has his First Day of Eid while some districts have its 2nd day. Go and check the facts.

ok one final thing

Can you please

tell me.

How it is possible that a man with telescope did not see it

Science says no one can see it

but someone with naked eye see it.

Pak1stani

So now you come to the point. For you only when Muneeb with telescop have to see moon rest doesnt matter?

ok one final thing

Can you please

tell me.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
So now you come to the point. For you only when Muneeb with telescop have to see moon rest doesnt matter?

comment by comment you are proving that problem is with muneeb and for that you are ready to sacrifice religious duties without logic

bcz did i mention muneeb??

any way you did not answer

tell me.

Last edited:

Pak1stani

I dont have any problem with Muneeb not accepting Witnesses from KPK or celebrating Eid one a day after KPK but I don't accept his decision if he ignore ours

comment by comment you are proving that problem is with muneeb and for that you are ready to sacrifice religious duties without logic

bcz did i mention muneeb??

tell me.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont have any problem with Muneeb not accepting Witnesses from KPK or celebrating Eid one a day after KPK but I don't accept his decision if he ignore ours

Ignoring YOURs there must be strong reason behind that.

tell me.

Pak1stani

We have also strong reason to not follow him and do eid based on local witnesses.

Ignoring YOURs there must be strong reason behind that.

tell me.