بیوٹی پارلرز کی آڑ میں کیا ہو رہا ہے

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
buty_parlar1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aik muslim mulk men kisi khatoon ko koi bhi khtra ho sakta hay,
chahay woh koi sa bhi libaas pehne ya makeup kare?

Agar tau ho sakta hay ,tau phir humen apne muslim hone par aur
apne iman par ghour karna chahye.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
by looking at the title i thought some brothel houses are operating in the cities,,,, that is scary,,, but this issue is taliban type,,, bakwaas

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
A report from Taliban....

Threat only....

All hair dressers will be killed in first night.
wrong ''a report from extremist and fundalist who are the biggest hurdle in the way of"modernists"
so try hard to convey ur traditional mates who r dumb and deaf and follow blindly.

Narcissist

Banned
So what is point now? should women not go to parlors anymore? if some parlor fixed cameras in bathroom, should we convict women for this crime? get life..... I don't think this article is written by Mrs. Abubaker shahzad....

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
bahi tamam hair dressers na hoo mager aksareat he,app ko yad nahee jab pakistan may net cafe ke waba pehli thee tu rawalpindi may keya howa tah
A report from Taliban....

Threat only....

All hair dressers will be killed in first night.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Look at the words , " غسل کرتی برہنہ دلہن کی تصویر ، ہوٹل کے ٹی وی پر "

These words are used by a very cheep newspaper just for circulation and چسکا

But any way , every business should be supervised authorities under some rules and regulations, which are not available in Pakistan.

and it is not the fault of beauty parlor , it the fault of customers.

Mughal1

hamaara asal masla hamari soch ki pasti hai. isi liye hamari koi bunyaad hi nahin hai. Aur yahi waja hai keh ham jis baat ke peechhe pad jaate hen bas usko chhodte hi nahin.

Agar daadhi ke peechhe pad ge to bila soche samjhe har aadmi ka jeena haram kar diya. Kabhi daadhi zaruri hai ya nahin ki behes aur kabhi lambi aur chhoti ki behes. Kabhi khizaab lagaane aur na lagaane ki behes.

asal masla kia hai aur us ko kese theek kiya jaaye kabhi socha hi nahin. Aur agar kabhi khayal aaya bhi to samajhne ki koshish hi nahin ki.

bas apni chalaane ki koshish main hi qaum ka beda gharq kar ke rakh diya.

We never read the quran but even if we do it is mostly for khatam drood and sawaab. Not at all for the purpose of it.

Unless we read the quran for what it is sent for, we are not going to be better than donkeys carrying books as the quran puts it in itself.

A lot of wrong we see in the society is result of wrong systems, structures and practices. It does not fulfil peoples' natural needs properly so they are forced to fulfil their needs be it improperly.

We do not provide for weaker members of our society so they are forced to to do what we do not want them to do. Then rather than putting things right we take our anger out on these victims. How does that solve our problems? We are doing absolutely nothing to create fairness at least within the country even if we cannot do so out side it.

Last edited:

Agarwal

Councller (250+ posts)

Highlighted captioned sentence is not there in the entire text. Cheap printing paper, ink and lay out confirms it is from an evening paper or Pamphlet which has no credibility at all in print media (Journalism). What Adeel edited is a Billion dollars question.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
So what is point now? should women not go to parlors anymore? if some parlor fixed cameras in bathroom, should we convict women for this crime? get life..... I don't think this article is written by Mrs. Abubaker shahzad....

Well article is trying to say

BCZ they may have fixed camera do not go.

zia

Voter (50+ posts)
by looking at the title i thought some brothel houses are operating in the cities,,,, that is scary,,, but this issue is taliban type,,, bakwaas

You will only come to know on the day of the judgment

Mughal1

Please realise that the real problem is with negative direction we take in order to solve our problems. The positive direction is to get rid of wrong things from within our households and societies and not to isolate ourselves more and more. It is not a real solution to not to go where there are wrong things but to get rid of wrong things from there. I will accept that the while we are busy getting rid of wrong things we have to be a bit more careful but to not to bother the wrong things and leave them intact and in place and stop participating simply isolating ourselves more and more is asking for trouble. Giving freedom to wrong things to spread more and more means we are giving up our own freedom more and more and that is like slowly strangling ourselves to extinction.

The other point is not to take each and everything as wrong for which we have no proof that it is wrong or really more harmful than good because then again by getting rid of things we are slowly limiting ourselves. So we must have absolutely clear idea what is right or wrong before we spread it or get rid of it. Going after things in a stupid or confused way we are going to end up in chaos and fighting with each other because this way different people will hold different things as good or bad. So defining standard is therefore first and foremost most thing we need to do.

First standard then defining of right and wrong and then together getting rid of bad and spreading the good is the way to go.

If I say daadhi is not sunnah and you say it is then we have a problem. Is the solution picking up guns and killing each other? Not at all. The solution is that you ask me why I think daadhi is not sunnah and I need to ask you why do you think it is. Then we argue with evidences available to us to find a standard that could act between us as a common ground. Once we are able to do that by educating each other then we are ready to solve our problem. This is the way to do things properly. So please learn these like simple things and you will know how to talk or do things properly. Stop following stupid mullas who explain nothing and just sit and read the quran and the hadith and pick up the gun and shoot if you ask them for justification for their claims.

The quran and hadith verses are only beneficial if we also know how to understand them and use them to benenfit from them. This is why I discourage brothers and sisters here to not to post this is right or wrong verses and ahadith if you yourself do not know the rules involved otherwise you are creating fitna and fasaad in the ummah.

If anyone claims daadhi is sunnah and then fails to prove it because he cannot define word sunnah then one is a trouble maker or stupid.

People who claim to have beard in love of the prophet are also deluded because they do not show love of the prophet by doing things that are much more important and necessary and they are the real sunnah of the prophet. Such people as come up with baseless excuses only show their stupidity particularly if they take a stand without having anything to stand upon.

Last edited:

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I would request you to please rephrase your first sentence to something like:
Some people are deluded because they do not show love of the prophet by doing things that are much more important and necessary than just having a beard.

I believe, your sentence gives an impression that everyone who grow beard in love of Prophet PBUH is deluded.

Growing Beard is the biggest Sunnah among the small Sunnahs of Prophet PBUH.
Doing the work of Da'wa is the biggest Sunnah among the big Sunnahs of Prophet PBUH.

Jazak'Allah Khairan

People who claim to have beard in love of the prophet are also deluded because they do not show love of the prophet by doing things that are much more important and necessary and they are the real sunnah of the prophet. Such people as come up with baseless excuses only show their stupidity particularly if they take a stand without having anything to stand upon.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh papper talibaan ka jo asal threat country ko uski baat to koe nahi kertaa akhlaqii tor per scociety tabaah hoo rahii hai waiey ager kahiin kisi aik parlour main aisa hoa hogaa to meraa nahi khyaaal kay koe action nahi hoa hogaa yeh sab propogenda hai aik taraf see talibaan ker rahey hain aour doosri taraf see wastrn media lgoon ko confuse kerney kay lie

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

wadaich,
Can you describe what is hammam? and what were they like during the time of Rasool Allah (S.A.W)?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dont take it as a joke, if not today you will realize on the day of the judgment. and then noooooo chance
I never send my family to any beauty parlour...even for marriage preparation... never.

And no picture by any market person.Only family members could do that...

Every family should this capability of make up and photography.

It is up to the customers and population.

I dont know , even why men used to go to Hamam in Pakistan.

Dont they have wash room at their home ?

Pakistan mein loog akhlaqi tor per zyadh past hote ja rahe hen.

aur kwateen sub se aage heen.

Last edited: