اہل علم سے سوال

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhai jinno ka sara Islam shalwar mein se shuru hota hai aur shalwar mein hi khatam ho jata hai unse banda aab kya baat karay?

Kabhi khatna, kabhi mani nikal aati hai, kabhi pesaab ke katray nikal aatay hai, kabhi haaiz. kabhi kuch to kabhi kuch

Medical Science mein bhi shalwar ke androoni mamlay ke baaray mein itni likhai nahi hai jitni inkay aur inkay moulviyon ke pass hai 😂
This is a reply to a dumbo above, who asked the question.
If a woman's husband is away for more than 4 months and has not contacted her for any odd reason, the woman has the right to wait for him or divorce him after following the 4-month "Iddat" period.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a reply to a dumbo above, who asked the question.
If a woman's husband is away for more than 4 months and has not contacted her for any odd reason, the woman has the right to wait for him or divorce him after following the 4-month "Iddat" period.
I was asking for a Quranic reference, rather than erratic mumbo jumbo. Also, include reference(s) about Khula.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لَقَدۡ خَلَقۡنَا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنَ فِیۤ أَحۡسَنِ تَقۡوِیمࣲ ۝٤

95:4 We have certainly created the human being in the best of stature;
This does not specify anything about circumcision, clipping of nails, trimming pubic hair etc. not even bathing and cleaning.

Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
Can you deny these verses? After these verses, there is no if & but left,
the choice is yours.

[Quran 6:38] We did not leave anything out of this book.

[Quran 7:52] We have given them a scripture that is fully detailed, with knowledge, guidance, and mercy for the people who believe.

[Quran 10:37] This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than God. It confirms all previous messages and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[Quran 12:111] In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.
What you want to prove. It would be lot easier for me to know your hypothesis. You are picking Ayats without context and without analogy and logic

Are you saying that Hadees is useless and irrelevant in Islam?

Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
So basically what you're saying that the Quran and then in turn Allah is lying ( nauzubillah ) when its says its fully detailed and not to follow any law or hadith from anywhere else other than the Quran?
So glad you brought Abu Hurairah up, What do you know about him? Lets start with one simple question, do you know what his real name is?

Also your claim about sahabas "wrote their own hadees booklets" is totally baseless and untrue. It was quite the opposite, that why you will not see any "Sahih Fulan and Sahih Dhimkan" until all the Sahabas and 10 to 20 generations after that.

You need to read this article about the history of hadess about what you said is totally untrue

I established that Book and Teacher "normality" persist. So Islam has a book Quran and same book was taught by Prophet Mohemmed (PBUH) in the same way ALLAH sent 03 books with 03 relevant prophets.

If you are denying Hadees than openly say so, but your analogy is false. Whats your hypothesis. Are you questioning Hadees or Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) or complete Hadees

In this way you shall be able to raise specific qns and maybe then I'll be able to answer you

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So Islam has a book Quran and same book was taught by Prophet Mohemmed (PBUH)
And then he passed away leaving behind only the Quran and nothing else. And the Quran clearly refutes your stance on hadith, in fact forbids it.
but your analogy is false.
I didn't provide any analogy. I linked you an article which you have totally missed addressing or reading at all.
you are denying Hadees than openly say so
Yes 10001%
maybe then I'll be able to answer you
I strongly doubt it

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
Tu mera personal secretary laga raha hai jo tuj ko meray baaray mein itni maalomaat hai! 😂

Yaani ke aab Quran ki aayat ki koi auqaat nahi hai, is liye tum logon ko munkir e Quran ka khitaab diya gaya hau

Quran ki sub se choti Ayat tum logon ki 62 hadith ki kitaabon se crore gunnah afzal hai.

Kuch sharam aur haya kiya karo asi baatain kerne se phele. Apni nahi to Quran ki hi kuch izzat kerlo

Yeah characters main nahi laata, yeh aap logon ke numaida "aalim e deen" hai jin se aap apna Islam seekh te hain aur in ko follow kerte hain.

typical tactic, that once again your false claim, main ain ko bulcul bhe follow nahi krta
yea bhe aik fitna hy just like your parvaizi so your propaganda will not work with me

main to ais ko Pakistan or Islam ka dushman samaghta ho, but parvaizi is on another level

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
جی جی اس سے اور اسکے ہمنوا دونوں سے واقف ہوں۔
بہرحال یہاں جواب میں نے پینڈو بھائی کو دیا تھا کیونکہ انکے سوال میں علمی وزن اور فکری وضع ظاہر ہے۔

باقی ان دونوں کے لیئے مولانا الطاف حسین حالیؒ کہہ گئے ہیں کہ:

رتبہ جسے دنیا میں خدا دیتا ہے
وہ فروتنی کو دل میں جاہ دیتا ہے
کرتے ہیں تہی مغز ثناء آپ اپنی
کہ جو ظرف خالی ہو، آواز دیتا ہے
mazay ki baat pandu bhai to manzar say hi ghayab, mughay to yea citizin hi paindu maloom hota hy khud sawal kr ky khud jawab day dia, phir jo comments aai us main bhe ghus gaya ,

ajeeb shook hay ais ko urta teer laynay ky

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
typical tactic, that once again your false claim, main ain ko bulcul bhe follow nahi krta
yea bhe aik fitna hy just like your parvaizi so your propaganda will not work with me

main to ais ko Pakistan or Islam ka dushman samaghta ho, but parvaizi is on another level
Typical aaien baaien shaaein and false allegations but no logical counter argument

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
mazay ki baat pandu bhai to manzar say hi ghayab, mughay to yea citizin hi paindu maloom hota hy khud sawal kr ky khud jawab day dia, phir jo comments aai us main bhe ghus gaya ,

ajeeb shook hay ais ko urta teer laynay ky
Again nothing but lies and false baseless allegations. Typical SOP of the mushrik camp. Can't refute their arguments or Quranic evidence. Is liye dabba ke jhoot bolo aur character assassination karo.

Kahin Mariam aurangzab ke rishtedar to nahi ho?

Wake up Pak

What you want to prove. It would be lot easier for me to know your hypothesis. You are picking Ayats without context and without analogy and logic

Are you saying that Hadees is useless and irrelevant in Islam?
What is there that you do not understand about these verses? Are you denying them?
Hadeeth has nothing to do with Deen of Islam.

Wake up Pak

I was asking for a Quranic reference, rather than erratic mumbo jumbo. Also, include reference(s) about Khula.
Tomorrow, you may ask about references in the Quran to modern technology such as planes, trains, automobiles, the internet, and cell phones. I have provided a logical answer to your question. If you choose not to accept it, that is not my concern.

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
Again nothing but lies and false baseless allegations. Typical SOP of the mushrik camp. Can't refute their arguments or Quranic evidence. Is liye dabba ke jhoot bolo aur character assassination karo.

Kahin Mariam aurangzab ke rishtedar to nahi ho?
hahahahahahaha or maryam kia haal hain tumharay ky c ho how qatari shahzada

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
look whose talking lolz . this is really funny
you are the one who quote this mulla so think before you post anything
Again nothing but lies and more lies! I only ever quoted Quranic ayats in this thread and never quoted any mullah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This does not specify anything about circumcision, clipping of nails, trimming pubic hair etc. not even bathing and cleaning.
😂 😂 😂 tum ko ya itnay bewaqoof ho that God has to send down divine revelation to tell you about your own personal hygiene! la hol wala quwwat

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tomorrow, you may ask about references in the Quran to modern technology such as planes, trains, automobiles, the internet, and cell phones. I have provided a logical answer to your question. If you choose not to accept it, that is not my concern.
These hadithouns should only wear white robes and leather socks, ride only camels and donkeys and live in mud houses and refrain from using anything invented in the last 600 years. Because only then you are really "following the prophet" 🙄

Don't get distracted by these nonsense arguments, they come up with these to divert attention from the real issue.

Inno ne aur in ke moulviyon ne poori qoum ke in fazooliyat mein phassa ke rakha huwa hai. Allah ka qanoon aur nizam kaisa qaim kerna is per koi nahi sooch hi na

Is liye dekh lo India Pakistan Bangladesh mein bus namaz, roza, hajj, umrah, dardhi, hijaab per zor hai. 5 waqt zameen per sar maar liye deeni faraiz pooray hogay.

Abb poora din jhoot bolo, logon se fraud karo, milawat karo, logo ka maal chori karo, yateemo ki jaidad hardap lo, bewa ki zameeno per qabza karlo, rishwat do aur lo. Ghareeb aadmi ki bizti karo, ameer chor ko salute maro. Kyu ke log in sub ko bura samaj te hi nahi hai, 5 waqt zameen per sar mar liya aur ramazan mein faqa kaat liye, religious obligations done. Lekin 0 ikhlaqiyat kyun ke har masjid mein moulvi yeh khutba de raha ha namaz pardo roza rakho jannat mein jao gay

Allah allah khair saala

Hamari qoum ka sahi shouda pan dekhna hai na kissi bhi Pakistan youtube video ka comment section pardlo.

Who is proud to be Muslim
Who is proud to be ummati muhamad
Namaz is the cure for all problem etc etc

you will find 100s of such shoda comments under every Pakistani youtube video

Wake up Pak

Abb poora din jhoot bolo, logon se fraud karo, milawat karo, logo ka maal chori karo, yateemo ki jaidad hardap lo, bewa ki zameeno per qabza karlo, rishwat do aur lo. Ghareeb aadmi ki bizti karo, ameer chor ko salute maro. Kyu ke log in sub ko bura samaj te hi nahi hai, 5 waqt zameen per sar mar liya aur ramazan mein faqa kaat liye, religious obligations done. Lekin 0 ikhlaqiyat kyun ke har masjid mein moulvi yeh khutba de raha ha namaz pardo roza rakho jannat mein jao gay
So called "Muslims" key bilkul sahih akasi key hay👏