اہل علم سے سوال

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انتہائی ادب کے ساتھ اپنی کم علمی کی وجہ سے یہ سوال اہل علم کے گوش گزار ہے براہ مہربانی کوئی بھی فتویٰ صادر کرنے کے بجائے اگر ممکن ہو سکے تو ناچیز کی معلومات میں اضافے کے لئے جواب دے دیجئے گا

حضرت عیسیٰ علیہ اسلام کی واپسی امام مہدی کا ظہور اور فتنہ دجال کے بارے میں قران خاموش کیوں ہے

شکریہ

azeezam pando sb, things the muslims majority claims to believe in are not found in the quran and hadith when these texts are interpreted in their own purpose based proper context.

Here is my challenge for all mullaans of all times and places.

Can any of them define arabic word BAIT in its purpose based proper context? They cannot. All they know is word bait from root BAA, YAA and TAA means a house.

My question is, why word bait means a house? It is because a human in a house feels safe and secure or protected. So what does word bait mean in quranic context. It means the purpose based proper guidance of Allah in the quran for mankind. Why it means that? Because nothing can give mankind safety and security or protection as the quran can due to its program, goals and guidelines for humanity for basing their constitutions and laws upon it for organising and regulating their societies according to it.

So the quranic message is a shelter, refuge or safe haven for mankind because it can protect mankind from each other's harmful and destructive ambitions and desire against each other whereupon are based their harmful and destructive mindsets, attitudes and behaviours towards each other provided mankind prepare themselves for seeking, receiving, studying, accepting and acting upon it purposefully properly.

So you can see what HAJJ means. It means campaigning, struggling, striving for bringing about a place or land or kingdom in the human world in the kingdom of God wherein mankind could live according to purpose based proper guidance of Allah for mankind.

This does not mean people do not need houses, because they do for living and offices as well as work places to carry out the related works which need to be carried out by them to fulfil the quranic program by accomplishing its goals according to its provided guidelines for them.

This is just one issue but there are many other issues which mullaans have misunderstood due to their lack of knowledge about real world realities. I have discussed many of them in my posts if you have time, do read them you may find them helpful.

regards and all the best