انصافیو اور کچھ یاد رکھو نہ رکھو -- یہ ضرووور یاد رکھنا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
?
I guess its useless to hope for a sane & logical discussion with a PMLN supporter.
Well it is too late for me. i have to go now. Here is one fazool one (work of some one else) . In the morning I will give you the Massale daars once. Which I will recollect myself.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rajarwaall remeber this...

PM Nawaz spent Rs5.4billion ($78.5million) on camp offices & medical expenses (£337,000 for medical treatment in UK)

President Zardari & Co spent over Rs3billion ($43.6million)

CM Shehbaz spent over Rs8billion ($116million)

PM Khan wants the money back
This haraami will now run and pretend he didn't see it.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well it is too late for me. i have to go now. Here is one fazool one (work of some one else) . In the morning I will give you the Massale daars once. Which I will recollect myself.

Lol. Interesting ones. Atif's removal & IMF etc.
Yes, will be waiting eagerly.

Steyn

Shows he doesn't know a thing about Riasat e Medina.

Since when did taxing the Muslims was Riasat e Medina.

May Allah give guidance to all of us.

Saboo

?
I guess its useless to hope for a sane & logical discussion with a PMLN supporter.
Haha let me tell you a secret about Pats. If you ask them a silly question, some times they answer with logic. Their psychology is reverse like a donkey, aap pull karo to donkey peechay zor lagata hay. This is all due to eating too much khota biryani! ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lol. So Riasat-e-Madina did not tax the muslims? How did it function then? How did it fight wars? Make weapons? Support the poor? How?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
?

I told you so! Just play around with these jiyala patwaris, learn to press their buttons and see them squirm and wiggle, while you sit back and laugh your head off! They are very easy to manipulate and most of the time you don't even have to do anything they just end up with their foot in their mouth.

Patwaris have just one tactic in their arsenal. Whataboutery. The moment they realize their asses have been kicked and there is no comeback from this, they will immediately jump to another topic and will keep on doing so if you don't reel them back in. But but but...but what about this then. But what about that then. But being patwaris they are so dumb you can easily use this same tactic on them and have them run all over the place without them catching it. ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I told you so! Just play around with these jiyala patwaris, learn to press their buttons and see them squirm and wiggle, while you sit back and laugh your head off! They are very easy to manipulate and most of the time you don't even have to do anything they just end up with their foot in their mouth.

Patwaris have just one tactic in their arsenal. Whataboutery. The moment they realize their asses have been kicked and there is no comeback from this, they will immediately jump to another topic and will keep on doing so if you don't reel them back in. But but but...but what about this then. But what about that then. But being patwaris they are so dumb you can easily use this same tactic on them and have them run all over the place without them catching it. ?

So true.

PMLN logic is as follows:
IK's attempt to tax the evaders is being mocked by me but my own leader never even attempted such a dare. So, if IK fails, it is a u-turn but in case of my leader, there was no u-turn because he never attempted the right thing.

How can one argue with such logic?

Saboo

Lol. So Riasat-e-Madina did not tax the muslims? How did it function then? How did it fight wars? Make weapons? Support the poor? How?
Yes there was no taxation per say but only voluntarily. When riasat needed help and asked for it, sahaba run to help, some give away every thing they owned like Abu Bakr.
Besides, the only tax was in the form of 2 1/2% yearly zakaat ,mandatory on every muslim, to deposit in Bait ul Maal.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes there was no taxation per say but only voluntarily. When riasat needed help and asked for it, sahaba run to help, some give away every thing they owned like Abu Bakr.
Besides, the only tax was in the form of 2 1/2% yearly zakaat ,mandatory on every muslim, to deposit in Bait ul Maal.

OK. just for the sake of argument. Voluntarily means, only those that had the means. So there was no compulsion to contribute in case of a war but the "haves" would feel an obligation to help the state when there was a war or a calamity. Right?

Saboo

Then what was 2 1/2% yearly zakaat complusary on every muslim? Wasn't it a tax?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Zakat farz on every muslim and Jiziya on ever non muslim living in the state. If this is not a tax then I dunno what is. Hazrat Abu Bakr r.a went to war with people who refused to pay taxes

Saboo

OK. just for the sake of argument. Voluntarily means, only those that had the means. So there was no compulsion to contribute in case of a war but the "haves" would feel an obligation to help the state when there was a war or a calamity. Right?
Exactly right. It is like IK asking for donations for SKMH. The only compulsory tax was the zakaat as mentioned, and was collected by force. Hazrat Omar fought with some who refused to pay zakaat.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Study the life of the Prophet (saw) and Sahaba (as). Ask yourself, why do people want to be in Politics? To serve the people or to enrich themselves?

sensible

اگر میں یہاں مریم نواز کا یہ بیان لکھوں کے میری اور میرے بہن بھائیوں کی لندن تو کیا پاکستان میں بھی کوئی جائیداد نہیں تو راجہ بھائی تڑپ جاتے ہیں
? ? ?
لیکن یہ تحفہ ہے ان کے لئے شرم تو آئنے کا امکان نہیں بس خوش ہوں جن جھوٹوں کا گند صاف کرنے کی ناکام کوشش کرتے ہیں
اس کے آگے بھی ملاحظہ کریں
کس قدر بے شرم جھوٹے اور خاندانی چور کریمنل تھے
راجہ صاحب آپ کی زبانی یاد کرنے کے لئے قائدہ

Steyn

No, the only people that were taxed were the Non-Muslims. This was called jizya and it was for the protection of minorities.

From Muslims, zakat was collected and this is predominantly how the state run.

The leaders lived lives similar to the poorest of the state and were highly questionable to public. So they were not a burden to the treasury.

With no taxes from poor, they actually could breathe and function economically. With public office holders not a burden on treasury, there was plenty of money to spend.

They fought Jihad to help the poor Muslims and help arrived from Allah because they were righteous people and followed Holy Quran to the letter.

Running a state is pretty easy. Islam has the blueprint for a successful country.

Look at Pakistan, the number one burden on Pakistani economy is government officials and military, both of which are useless. Pakistan cannot fight India or China, heck it can't even retaliate for the soldiers India martyrs at our borders. If the leaders of Riasat e Medina were alive, they would've liberated Kashmir and Uighurs Muslims with stick and stones.

Gigantic armies several times the size of Muslims army were scared of Muslims when Muslim would declare war because Allah had put fear of Muslims in their heart.

This is basic stuff and instead of mocking it, you should study it.

Study the life of Prophet Muhammad (saww), Abu Bakr As Siddique (RA), Omar Ibn al Khattab (RA) and other Caliphs(RA) and you will understand how desert beduins who were poorer than the poorest country today ran successful countries and instilled fear in the hearts of powerful enemies.

They followed the law of the Rab-ul-Alimeen.

Imran Khan is making Pakistan the opposite of Riasat e Medina. His own actions are the opposite of that, who can blame his cabinet.

Eyeaan

انصافیو اور کچھ یاد رکھو نہ رکھو -- یہ ضرووؤور یاد رکھنا کہ عمران خان نے کیا کہا ہے آج
ٹریچری معنی - دھوکہ - فراڈ - دو نمبری - چار سو ویوی - ہاتھ کرنا -- وغیرہ وغیرہ
اگر عمران خان ایک انچ بھی اب پیچھے ہٹا تو اس کا مطلب ہے قوم سے - یہ سب کر گیا ہے
متے اس کو بھی یو ٹرنی لیڈری کے نیچے گسیڑ دو
Please, for once, take focus off pti wala, and demand your leadership for joining in efforts to document pak economy.

Not pmik, but how maryam and bilawal were drooling over trader's strike to resist documentation and evade taxes, we'll never ever forget. Leadership of these parties will undermine national interests for their personal gains - that was not unexpected.
But bilawal and maryam should be condemned by any fair and sincere.person.

Raja sahib why are you not helping government for this sincere effort. You too !! -- I didn't expect so !

Last edited: