افغان،پٹھان اور پختون

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اکثر افغانستان والے ابھی تک اٹک تک دعوا کرتے ہیں لیکن اگر دیکھا جائے تو دعوا غلط بھی نہیں

غلط کیوں نہی۔ اگر پرانے بارڈرز کی بنیاد پر ممالک بننے لگیں تو دنیا کے ۵۰ فیصد ممالک کی سرحدیں غلط ہیں۔ پھر اگر افغانستان کے بارڈر اٹک تک تھے تو اس سے پہلے رنجیت سنگھ کی سلطنت میں یہ سارے علاقے بھی رہے تھے اور کچھ موجودہ افغانستان کے بھی۔
پہلی جنگ عظیم سے پہلے عثمانی سلطنت میں یورپ کے آج کے بہت سے ممالک تھے تو کیا وہ بھی ان کا مطالبہ کر سکتے ہیں۔
بحرحال ان علاقں میں ریفرنڈم ہوا اور ۵۰ فیصد سے زائد لوگوں نے پاکستان کے ساتھ رہنا پسند کیا۔ رہا افغانستان تو ۱۹۵۷ تک ظاہر شاہ پاکستان کے ساتھ کنفڈریشن بنانے پر بھی راضی تھا۔

Aslan

India never existed as a united country.Muslims and British created India in its current form.India did' to have a name.The Greeks called it land beyond Indus which became India.Bharat is not mentioned in any authentic history books.There are no books on Indian history before the Muslim rule in India.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
افغان، پٹھان اور پختون۔
افغان یا پٹھان یا پختون کون ہے؟ زیادہ تاریخ کے گہرائ میں تو نہیں جا سکتا لیکن مختصراٗ اس کی وضاحت ضروری ہے۔
پختون یا پٹھان اصل میں افغان ہی ہے، انگریزوں کے زمانے میں افغانستان ایک ازاد ملک تھا جس کی سرحدیں اٹک تک تھی پھر انگریزوں نے اور سکھوں نے مل کر افغانستان پر چڑھائ کی اور موجودہ قبائلی علاقے یعنی طورخم تک کا علاقہ انگریزوں کے عملداری میں شامل ہوگیا مگر انگریز اس پر علاقے پر ذیادہ دیر تک قبضہ نہ رکھ سکیں اور اخر کار یہ علاقہ ایک خود مختار علاقہ بن گیا جہاں نہ انگریزوں کی فوج اسکتی تھی اور نہ ہی افغانستان کی فوج تو یہ علاقہ تب سے علاقہ غیر کہلانے لگا، پاکستان کے ازادی کے وقت اس علاقے کے مکینوں نے پاکستان کے ساتھ رہنے کا اعلان کیا اور تب سے یہ پاکستان کا حصہ ہے۔
اکثر افغانستان والے ابھی تک اٹک تک دعوا کرتے ہیں لیکن اگر دیکھا جائے تو دعوا غلط بھی نہیں لیکن ان علاقوں کے رہنے والے لوگوں نے خود اپنی مرضی سے پاکستان کے ساتھ رہنا پسند کیا اور تب سے یہ علاقہ فیڈرل ایڈمینسیٹریشن کے انڈر تھا۔
پشتون سب کے سب اصل میں افغان ہی ہے جس میں بہت سارے مغلوں کے ساتھ ہندوستان میں اباد ہو گئے تھے اور پارٹیشن کے وقت کچھ پاکستان اگئے اور کچھ ہندوستان میں ہی رہ گئے اس میں اکثریت یوسف زائ، درانی وغیرہ ہے جن کو پشتو بولنا بھی نہیں اتا مگر نسلن وہ افغانی اور پشتون یا پٹھان ہی ہے۔
افغانی نمک حرام نہیں ہے، اچھے برے ہر قوم میں پائے جاتے ہیں لہٰذہ چند لوگوں کی وجہ سے پوری قوم کو طعنہ دینا سراسر ذیادتی ہے۔
خدارا ہوش کے ناخن لیں اور چند گندے لوگوں کی وجہ سے پوری قوم پر لعن طعن نہ کریں۔
میں افغانستان گیا ہوں وہاں کے لوگوں سے ملا ہوں وہاں کے اکثریت پاکستان سے پیار کرتے ہیں پاکستان کو اچھی نظر سے دیکھتے ہیں پاکستان کو اپنا محسن سمجھتے ہیں،
A group of people called tajik, turkmen, ozbek, hazara, and pashtoons are called Afghans in Afghanistan. The name afghan was given to the people living in present day Afghanistan about 200 yearsback and the area was called afghanistan. The history of afghans is not more than that. whereas, Pashtoons have a very long and old history. More nummber of Pakhtoons live in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. there are number of Pakhtoon in Pakistan who do not speak Pashto. e.g. Niazi, tribe in Pakistan. Kundi tribe, bangash, Tareen and Jadoons etc. Pashtoons speak Urdu, Siraiki, Pashto, Hindkoh and other languages as their native languages. As such Pashto is not a sole language of Pashtoons. There are number of people who speak Pashto but they are not pathans. e.g. some pockets in wazirastan, Kohistan, boner, swat. There is a rule that minorities join majorities. If pakhtoons of Afghanistan wants to join Pakistani Pakhtoons. They are welcome. Our big cities are Peshawar, Islamabad and Karachi. Karachi is the largest city of Pakhtoons.

Please do not write with half cooked information.خدارا ہوش کے ناخن لیں- Most of the people (80%) in Afghanistan wants to migrate. or u can say they need money to live better. Their country is in bad condition due to Russian and American invasions. They want to become nationals of other countries to kive better. Many Afgan families have settled in Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and many countries. Other families are on the way. Even many Afghans are converting to Christianism because of poorty and I have seen large number of them in Turkey, Greece and many European Countries working as daily paid workers.خدارا ہوش کے ناخن لیں

Last edited:

Anees Afridi

Citizen
A group of people called tajik, turkmen, ozbek, hazara, and pashtoons are called Afghans in Afghanistan. The name afghan was given to the people living in present day Afghanistan about 200 yearsback and the area was called afghanistan. The history of afghans is not more than that. whereas, Pashtoons have a very long and old history. More nummber of Pakhtoons live in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. there are number of Pakhtoon in Pakistan who do not speak Pashto. e.g. Niazi, tribe in Pakistan. Kundi tribe, bangash, Tareen and Jadoons etc. Pashtoons speak Urdu, Siraiki, Pashto, Hindkoh and other languages as their native languages. As such Pashto is not a sole language of Pashtoons. There are number of people who speak Pashto but they are not pathans. e.g. some pockets in wazirastan, Kohistan, boner, swat. There is a rule that minorities join majorities. If pakhtoons of Afghanistan wants to join Pakistani Pakhtoons. They are welcome. Our big cities are Peshawar, Islamabad and Karachi. Karachi is the largest city of Pakhtoons.

Please do not write with half cooked information.خدارا ہوش کے ناخن لیں- Most of the people (80%) in Afghanistan wants to migrate. or u can say they need money to live better. Their country is in bad condition due to Russian and American invasions. They want to become nationals of other countries to kive better. Many Afgan families have settled in Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and many countries. Other families are on the way. Even many Afghans are converting to Christianism because of poorty and I have seen large number of them in Turkey, Greece and many European Countries working as daily paid workers.خدارا ہوش کے ناخن لیں
Bro you need to read some history books. you mixed everything like ACHAR so please do not make it ACHAR.

Anees Afridi

Citizen
غلط کیوں نہی۔ اگر پرانے بارڈرز کی بنیاد پر ممالک بننے لگیں تو دنیا کے ۵۰ فیصد ممالک کی سرحدیں غلط ہیں۔ پھر اگر افغانستان کے بارڈر اٹک تک تھے تو اس سے پہلے رنجیت سنگھ کی سلطنت میں یہ سارے علاقے بھی رہے تھے اور کچھ موجودہ افغانستان کے بھی۔
پہلی جنگ عظیم سے پہلے عثمانی سلطنت میں یورپ کے آج کے بہت سے ممالک تھے تو کیا وہ بھی ان کا مطالبہ کر سکتے ہیں۔
بحرحال ان علاقں میں ریفرنڈم ہوا اور ۵۰ فیصد سے زائد لوگوں نے پاکستان کے ساتھ رہنا پسند کیا۔ رہا افغانستان تو ۱۹۵۷ تک ظاہر شاہ پاکستان کے ساتھ کنفڈریشن بنانے پر بھی راضی تھا۔
بھائ تو میں نے بھی تو وہی لکھا ہے۔ دوبارہ پڑھیں پلیز

Anees Afridi

Citizen
Word Pathan originated in Inida . Indian used this world for all low ranking soldiers and supporters of Mugal empire who were not Indian in their looks . These soldiers consists of all backgrounds like Pashtuns, Tajiks , Qazalbashs, Balochs , Turks , Uzbeks etc for anyone who was non Indian from North and West of India .

Later on Pashtuns started using this term for themselves as they started using word Khan for its popularity in India .

Word Afghan was used by Persian for Khohistani tribes of KPK and East of Kahul as a derogatory term for tribes being Invaded and bashed by Indian kings of Lahore every summer for centuries

All Pashtuns almost 60% Pashtuns are not Afghans like Burkis, Gilzais , Sawatis etc

Brother you need to read History, please do not throw arrow in the Dark. ap k therir se lag raha he jaise ap kuch b nahi jante bus andhere me teer chala rahe hain,

Anees Afridi

Citizen
Word Pathan originated in Inida . Indian used this world for all low ranking soldiers and supporters of Mugal empire who were not Indian in their looks . These soldiers consists of all backgrounds like Pashtuns, Tajiks , Qazalbashs, Balochs , Turks , Uzbeks etc for anyone who was non Indian from North and West of India .

Later on Pashtuns started using this term for themselves as they started using word Khan for its popularity in India .

Word Afghan was used by Persian for Khohistani tribes of KPK and East of Kahul as a derogatory term for tribes being Invaded and bashed by Indian kings of Lahore every summer for centuries

All Pashtuns almost 60% Pashtuns are not Afghans like Burkis, Gilzais , Sawatis etc

Bhai I am pukhtoon and no one knows better then me the history of Pushtoon so please keep your so called history with you. I have 6000 years old history of Pushtoon, I know everything , that why they called Pushtoon, Pukhtoon, Pathan, and Khan?

Please focus on the central idea of the article that what i am trying to justify and want to bring forward, it is not a History article.

Last edited:

Liberal 000

Bhai I am pukhtoon and no one knows better then me the history of Pushtoon so please keep your so called history with you. I have 6000 years history or Pushtoon, I know everything , that why they called Pushtoon, Pukhtoon, Pathan, and Khan.
Pleaseo focus on the central idea of the article that what i am trying to justify and want to bring forward.

Now you added Khan .... A lot of People use Khan title ... Khan is not a Pushtoon title ... now you know how you create fake history

I can bet you know nothing about Pashtun history ... History is history ... It is not a Khaili Pulao cooked in a day as you are trying to cook

Anees Afridi

Citizen
Now you added Khan .... A lot of People use Khan title ... Khan is not a Pushtoon title ... now you know how you create fake history

I can bet you know nothing about Pashtun history ... History is history ... It is not a Khaili Pulao cooked in a day as you are trying to cook

Are you blind or just it is your habit to spoil the party like old age aunty? Open your eyes what i said that it is not the History article.

Liberal 000

افغانستان ایک ازاد ملک تھا جس کی سرحدیں اٹک تک تھی پھر انگریزوں نے اور سکھوں نے مل کر افغانستان پر چڑھائ

Article ka start hi jhoot se hoya hai

Before British came into seen .... the boundaries of Sikh empire were at Khyber Pass

Anees Afridi

Citizen

One thing more if you want to play the history game lets make a thread and let see who knows well about Pushtoon.

Liberal 000

One thing more if you want to play the history game lets make a thread and let see who knows well about Pushtoon.

I said article is full of lies and fake nationalism

Article ka start hi jhoot se hoya hai

Before British came into seen .... the boundaries of Sikh empire were at Khyber Pass