اسلامی موضوع پر کمنٹس کرنے کے آداب - قرآن اور سنّت کی روشنی میں

Status
Not open for further replies.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیوں تو چاہتا ہے کے زبان بھی نہ کھولیں ؟ غلاظت تو۔ معاویہ بھونکتا تھا مولا علی پر سب شتم کر کے تو اس کا کتا ہے تو مجھے متہ کے بارے لکھے گا تو پھر تیری پیدائش بارے بتانا پڑے گایک طرف معاویہ جب پیدا ہوا تو چار بندوں نے دعوہ کیا کے ہم اس
کے باپ ہیں قرہ ابو سفیان کے نام۔ نکلا کیوں کوہ بے غیرت تھا
again you start running away from the subject. don't think I will forget that you were borne out of muta. I had shared the video here that you do muta in your own homes with your mothers sisters and daughters so when I raed the big pamphlets asking for bakiras to come for eid-e-ghadeer then I think how can you ever find a bakira or virgin in this religion?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
again you start running away from the subject. don't think I will forget that you were borne out of muta. I had shared the video here that you do muta in your own homes with your mothers sisters and daughters so when I raed the big pamphlets asking for bakiras to come for eid-e-ghadeer then I think how can you ever find a bakira or virgin in this religion?
????? Seriously, nah I don't believe it!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
this imbecile does not even know the word Ameer ul Mumineen was not a shia word. like everything else they also lay claim on this word. ask them why Ali Radi Allahu Anhu would be an advisor To Umar and Usman Radi Allahu Anhum and they will start go left right up down back but never straight just as you mentioned above.
I say again these rafdi shia have nothing in common with Muslims. their Kalimah, namaz, fasting, zakat and hajj are all different from Islam. when we cannot be one on Kalimah then how can they be considered as Muslims?
You are right about that, watch the sahada a new shia convert has to take, watch till the end

karachiwala

????? Seriously, nah I don't believe it!
man I have shared it here many times. they even ask the virgins to bring silk handkerchiefs because they will need after mating with supposed syed zade from iran. not sure when all syeds went to iran and even how some scumbags became syed. now if you ask even this moron will say he is syed and reality I already told you about his origins

karachiwala

man I have shared it here many times. they even ask the virgins to bring silk handkerchiefs because they will need after mating with supposed syed zade from iran. not sure when all syeds went to iran and even how some scumbags became syed. now if you ask even this moron will say he is syed and reality I already told you about his origins
If you want I can send you proof of what I have said above. I am unable to upload the pics but create an email and I email it to you. don't give me your personal email

karachiwala

just found the word is muta dauriya. the site is not allowing me to upload pictures may be you can do that when you get a chance
they have removed a lot of stuff by using political force from youtube but I have lot of stuff saved

karachiwala

gonging to take a break - hard days work will come back and address all concerns raised by anyone. I have a lot of saved data will see how I can share when I have some time

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
gonging to take a break - hard days work will come back and address all concerns raised by anyone. I have a lot of saved data will see how I can share when I have some time
تمارے ہاں ماں سے زنا جائز نہیں ہے کیا ؟

Dr Adam

I blocked him long ago as he’s a scum of the planet
and this is the respect taught in dar-ul-muta. zaban per uboor dekhen zaban per uboor dekhen lagta hae sau feesad ghalazat hae
Nothing new of course they will be like this, this is what is being preached in their mimbars and hussainiyats, gali galouch, abuse, vile cursing and mockery. So obviously they will follow their what is taught to them

Watch it if you can bear to hear the most vile and abusive curses against Ahle Bayt. I don't even know how they can claim to be followers of Ahle bayt and call others enemies of Ahle bayt when they themselves are the biggest enemies.

These gutter mouthed creatures symbolize WORST in humanity...

karachiwala

تمارے ہاں ماں سے زنا جائز نہیں ہے کیا ؟
for those who cannot read arabic please do some research muntazir always gives me a chance to dump him gutter
VQvkYbY.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
CQBqYa6.jpg
please read my comments about these fake syeds
You will find a lot of parallels to christianity in their cult. The constant mourning and grief, the chirstian-esque imagery in their Hussainiyats, humans with god like powers and knowledge and belief in them a must for your salvation. So this is just obvious

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم قادیانی ۔ ۔ ۔ کسی مرزائی کتی کے پتر، تیرا کیا کام اسلامی تھریڈز میں؟
تیرے جیسے مرزائی مسلمانوں کو ورغلانے کیلئے اپنی بیٹیاں اور بہنیں بانٹتے پھرتے ہیں
تو خود بھی اپنی بہن کیساتھ شادی اور اسکی بکارت کی بربادی کر کے بیوی کے ویزے پر پاکستان سے فرار ہوا تھا
تیرے جیسے کتنے قادیانی کنجر اسلام کی آڑ لیکر مرزائیت پھیلاتے پاکستان سے بھاگتے ہیں اور پھر یورپ میں اپنی بیٹیاں، بہنیں تبلیغ قادیانیت کیلئے ماہانہ بنیادوں پر مسلمانوں کو دیتےہیں
چل دفع ہو یہاں سے ۔ ۔ ۔
قادیانی کتورا
SO another fake lallu ID just for false accusations and name calling. You can call people mirzai hindu etc etc abuse them, cuss them on the top of your voice and till your face goes blue, but the facts remain the same. If you deny what is stated or are plain lies then please provide a logical argument against it or if you don't have any, you can go back to your regular programming of name calling, abuses and curses as you are taught by your books and scholars.

Wake up Pak

THE MYSTERY OF FIVE-PANJ-TAN

ALLAH has said in SURA NOOH 'Do not leave, WADD, SOVA, YA-GHOOS, YA-OOQ and NASAR'.
Five idols of the people of NOAH have been mentioned in this verse, WADD, SOVA, YAGHOOS, YA-OOQ and NASAR. All the five were the children of HADRAT IDRIS (A.S.). When they died, the Devil, advised their household, that the best way to commemorate them was to raise their tombs and sit on them in meditation. So these five persons became the outstanding personalities of the people of NOAH. These five graves were inherited by the people of NOAH, from his children. How could a people given to imitation, afford to leave its ancestors. So they advised each other, "Do not leave these pious persons, otherwise you will be no-where".

So, according to IBNE ABBAS these were the five notables of the people of NOAH, whom they inherited, through IDRIS (A.S.).
The people of NOAH, allocated to them, the status of Gods. So they became their ILAH (Gods). Among them SUVA was a woman, who was declared a DEVI (GODDESS). Thus the first PANJ-TAN (Five Bodies) of history came into being. All the nations, after NOAH, Set up their PANJ-TAN or PANJNA, by putting together five Gods and Goddess . They had a big and respected position in the mythological stories. It is however strange that JEWS, despite all modifications and tampering in TORAH, have kept whatever remains of it, divided into five parts. They call this collection as KHUMS. This has been done with reference to their five holy QARAEEM.

The PANJ-JANA-JAP, is a loud recitation, of HINDUS, which includes the names of SEETA-JI and four virtuous persons, and is recited before the GOD-SUN, sitting in a specific posture. In the end in this recitation, a stroke is beaten on the heart, by nodding slightly to the left. It is similar to the practice of our SUFIES and ZAKIREEN when the head strokes on their hearts by sitting in a special manner.
RAM BHAGTI: This recitation is made in two combinations of five persons. it shapes as follows:
1. JAI RAGHU-NANDAN, JAI-SIAH-RAM, LOV, KAISHU, SEETA-RAM,
2. JAI RAGHU-NANDAN, JAI-SIAH-RAM, BHARAT-SEETA, SATRAHUN, SEETA-RAM.
In the first combination, both the children of CHANDRA-LACHMAN, and SEETA, and in the second combination, in place of SEETA's two sons, names of step-brother of RAM namely BHARAT AND SATRA-HUN have been included. In short, in both these combinations, there are five individuals including one lady SEETA-JI.
The same way, in the mythological stories of various ancient nations, we find the traces of five virtuous personalities. It is found that, to indicate, its power, supremacy and grip, somewhere a Claw has been drawn and somewhere five distinct marks have been shown. Even the AASHORIES had kept five feet for their Holy Bull. A monument of their BULL has been recovered from IRAQ. This Bull has two hoods.

May be the inhabitants of NAINWA, would have given birth to this PANJ-TAN, because in view of the SABA-EE Sect their leaders were the inheritors of all the knowledge of NAINWA. So these worshipers of the BULL of five legs, introduced PANJ-JANA in ISLAM also, and so they converted the five legged BULL into PANJ-TAN. If you study SHIA literature, you will find that HUSAIN(Rd) has been named the MARTYR of NAINWA also, although there is a lot of distance between KARBALA and NAINWA. If we accept HUSAIN(Rd) as MARTYR of NAINWA, we shall have to admit that HUSAIN(Rd) was neither, killed in KARBALA nor in the month of MOHARRAM.

Obviously a BULL of five legs and two humps could not be found by AASHORIES that is IRAQIES. This is nothing but incarnation of their infidelity.
Very strange figures of the expression of mythological concepts are found in the mythology of people who worship Gods and Goddesses. Some where we find a swine supporting the Planet of Earth, on his teeth. Some where we find a cow lifting it, on one of its horns. So Hindus worship cow-mother. When the poor cow changes, the horn, having been tired, Earthquakes are produced. And somewhere we find LAXMI DEVI sitting on a lotus flower.

Wake up Pak

THE PANJ-TAN OF VARIOUS NATIONS:
The five sacred personalities of the people of NOAH are, VADD, SO-VA, YA-GHOOS, YA-OOQ and NASAR, of them SOYA is a Goddess, and the remaining four are Gods. These are the first PANJ-TAN we find in AL-QURAN.
2. PANJ-TAN OF THE COMMUNITY OF SAMREEN:
IN-LEEL, IN-KI, NANAA, OO-TOU, MA-MA, of them MA-MA is a Goddess, and the remaining four are Gods. later on NANAA was also called a Goddess.
3. THE FIVE SACRED PERSON OF AKAVI PEOPLE:
NAN-GAY, MOUL-KE, HIYA, ARO-KI, ODU, of them NAN-GAY is a Goddess and the remaining four are Gods.
4. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN of BABYLONIANS:
SHAMS, SUNNY, NEE-BU, AMAR-TOOK, ANI, of them SHAMS is a Goddess. It is for this reason that even today SHAMS (SUN) is spoken as a feminine, in ARABIC. The rest of four are Gods.
5. THE FIVE SACRED PANJ-TAN of AA-SHU-RIES:
AA-SHUR, ANU, BA-AL, HIYA, WA-DAL. All these fives are Gods. None of them is a Goddess. The Winged Bull of AA-SHU-RTES has five legs, which stands for the strength of five persons.
6. THE PANJ-TAN of the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY: AA-SE-RAS HOU- RAS, AS-LEES, RA, Al-TAM, of them AS-LEES is a Goddess.
7. THE PANJ-TAN OF CHINESE MYTHOLOGY:
YANG, ASMAN (SKY), SUN, MOON and AIR. Of them YANG, that is DHARTI MATA (Earth), is a Goddess.
8. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN, OF HINDU MYTHOLOGY:
PAARBATI, HARI-HARA, BAREHMA, VISHNU, MAHESH RAISHU, of them, PAARBATI (the mother of the World ), is a DEVI (Goddess).
9. The SACRED PANJ-TAN of PERSIAN MYTHOLOGY:
AMOORA-MASHDA, ANG-RENU, AAG (FIRE), SUN, ZAMEEN (EARTH), of them, ZAMEEN is a DEVI (Goddess)
10. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN OF GREEK MYTHOLOGY: ZAYUS, POZEEDAN, AP-RASH, APOLO, DEMTER.
11. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN OF ROMAN MYTHOLOGY:
MERCURY, APOLO, SE-ROO-FA, BAIGI-KASH, SIR-NO-NO, of them SEROOFA is a DEVI.
12. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN OF TEUTANIAN MYTHOLOGY: THOR, VIR-YUNE, FARAD, BALDOR, FRARE, of them FRARE is a DEVI.
13. THE SACRED PANJ-TAN OF SAALVI MYTHOLOGY:
PERCO-MAS, AID-KOST, SWAN, 000-LOOS, DEM1-WOOL, of them SWAN is a DEVI,
14. 7HE SACRED PANJ-TAN, OF NAM BHAGTI MYTHOLOGY:
RAAM, LAXMAN, LOV, KAISHU, SITA, of them SITA, is a lady. LOD- and KAISHU are their sons. One is their real son and the other is an adopted child. RAAM-JI AUTAR, is her husband, and LAXMAN-JI is her faithful younger brother of the husband.
15. THE BABYLONIAN EXPERTS OF ASTROLOGY:
Ranked MOON and SUN, the highest, and regarded them father and son. The remaining five sacred persons are:
ATARAD, ZOHRA, THARSA (BARHASPAT), MUSHTARI, SHAKRAM, ZONAL (SANI-CHAR),
This is a brief sketch that we have presented before you. If further investigation is made, this list can even be longer,
The JEWS, have divided their Sacred BOOK (TAURAT) into five parts. They allotted sacred positions to their five earlier elders. And this accomplished the five members, of their mythology.
The foundation of ISLAM had been established on pure TAUHEED. (ONE-NESS OF ALLAH). There was no scope for any PANJ-NA in it. This established and thoughtful religion was free from the filth of three and five. None except the PROPHET (S.A.). was to be obeyed. Nor did it have any place for a Grand Pope. This religion preached equality. None was superior to others, on the basis of ancestry or birth. Nor could others be regarded weak.

There is no scope in ISLAM for regarding any person superior or inferior on the basis of race. If a sweeper become a Muslim and learns to offer NAMAZ (prayers), can stand before the worshipers and lead NAMAZ. Even the greatest of scholars and pure HASHMIES and JAFRIES have no room for denying to offer prayers in his leadership. Not to say of scholars and PEERS (religious leaders). Even the PROPHET (S.A.) has offered his prayers under the IMAMAT (LEADERSHIP) of ABU-BAKAR SIDDIQ (Rd) and ABDUR REHMAN AUF (Rd). Later on ALl (Rd), HASNAIN (Rd) offered prayers behind ABU-BAKAR (Rd), UMAR (Rd), and OTHMAN (Rd). When HADRAT ALI was appointed a Caliph according to SABAAEES, there were eighty to ninety thousand Companions. But none, except five or six accepted his Caliphate.

Wake up Pak

Jew, named ABDULLAH BIN SABA, created a variety of concepts among the illiterate Bedouins. Beliefs were created about progeny of HADRAT ALI (Rd) that they were sacred and respectable and they were superior by birth, and that they were inheritors of the PROPHET (A.S.). A number of false traditions were fabricated for this purpose. One of them is the tradition of MUBAHILAH. It has been narrated in it, that when a deputation of Christians of NAJRAN, came to MADINA, in the end of 8 A,H. or, beginning of 9-A.H., and were not prepared to accept the truth, in any way, the following verse of AL-QURAN was revealed. 'We call our sons and you call your sons. We call our wives and you call your wives. We call our companions and you call your companions, and we curse the liars".
When this verse was revealed, the PROPHET (S.A.) brought wrapped up in his quilt, or blanket, HADRAT ALI (Rd), HADRAT FATIMA (Rd), HADRAT HASAN and HADRAT HUSAIN (Rd). The Christians seeing them ran-away from MUBAHILA and did not agree on it.

This tradition, with slight variation in words and change, has been included in various compilations of HADITH, Our books of TAFASEER (Commentary) are a copy of the TAFASEER of SUDDI, KALBI RAFZIES. So they could not think beyond it. Although, I have proved before, that HADRAT HASAN (Rd) was born in the end of year 8 or beginning of 9 A.H. In short HADRAT HUSAIN, till the death of the PROPHET (S.A.) was not big enough to be taken, wherever the narrators want. So far as the tradition of MUSLIM is concerned. SAEED BIN MUSAYYIB has reported these words from AAMIR BIN SA-AD (Rd) BIN WAQQAS, that he (PROPHET- S.A.) told HADRAT ALI, "0! ALI, you in my place are as good as HAROON in place of MOSES'. This incident has been named from HADRAT SAAD (Rd) by his son MUS-AB as well as AAMIR. Those who have reported it from AAMIR are SAEED-BIN-AL-MUS-AB, and BUKAIR BIN MIS-MAR. SAEED has reported it briefly, but BUKAIR has attributed a number of stories towards HADRAT SAAD(Rd). Whereas SAE ED-BIN-AL-MUSAYYIB, has not narrated anything except symbolizing HADRAT ALI(Rd) with HADRAT HAROON (A.S). HADRAT SAAD (Rd) has reported this incident from his son MUS-AB, but he even does not mention this incident.
BUKAIR has stated this event like this, that AMIR MOAVIYA (Rd) ordered SAAD (Rd) 'Why you do not abuse ALI(Rd)'. On this SAAD (Rd) presented three excuses. One of them is that when the verse "We call our sons and you call your sons", was revealed the PROPHET (S.A.) called ALI (Rd) and said °They are my household" (MUSLIM P-278, V.2).

Firstly some MOHAD-DISEEN have raised objections against BUKAIR BIN MISMAR. For instance BUKHARI says, "His HADITH is under objection. He narrates from IBNE UMAR (Rd) and AAMIR BIN SAAD (Rd). And HATIM BIN ISMAEEL, and WAQDI narrate from him". (P-358 V.1).
When we consider that SAEED BIN MUSAYYIB and MUS-AB BIN SAAD(Rd) have higher position than BUKAIR BIN MISMAR and HATIM BIN ISMAEEL, and still they narrate a small part of the RIVAYAT (Tradition) relating to leaving for TABOOK, and leave out the rest of the story, this tradition stands in contradiction to the first version. Even if the narrator is trustworthy, but he contradicts a more reliable one, his tradition will not be acceptable.
Thus, BUKAIR BIN MISMAR has contradicted narrators more trustworthy than himself. So the narration of BUKAIR is useless in comparison to the narration of MUS-AB BIN SAAD(Rd) and SAEED-BIN -AL-MUSAYYIB. It transpires from the early words of the tradition that an enemy of HADRAT ALI(Rd) is putting the question. This makes one feel that they are all the machinations of SHIAS which are appearing like it.
According to our view, if HUSAIN (Rd) had taken birth, he must have been two three months old, at most. When this event occurred, HASAN(Rd) would have been a child of two years, at most, who must have been raised by his father or mother in their laps. Thus both the children would have been carried in laps. Both of them were brought by the PROPHET (S.A.) through HADRAT FA11MA(Rd). But ALI BIN ZAINAB(Rd) BINT RASOOL, ABDUR REHMAN BIN RUQAIYA(Rd) daughter of Prophet (S.A.) and ABDULLAH BIN UMME KULSOOM(Rd) were living at that time. After all, what is the fault of these grandsons of the PROPHET(S.A.) that they have been dismissed from being his grandsons. Perhaps they have been penalized for being UMAVIES. And then, the daughters, namely OMA-MA(Rd) BINT ZAINAB(Rd), ZAINAB(Rd), BINT FATIMA(Rd) and UMME-KULSOOM(Rd) BINT FATIMA(Rd), did not commit any crime except being girls. However, it appears from the History of PANJ-TAN that at least one women could be included in them. For the rest of four persons, there is no room. So it was necessary to exclude the women from it. As for the case of ALI BIN ZAINAB(Rd) and ABBDUR REHMAN BIN RUQAIYA(Rd), their greatest fault was, that they were UMAVIES from their fathers side. And we have been taught that it is an inexcusable crime to be an UMAVI. So, this crime was first committed by the PROPHET (S.A.), that he wedded his three daughters to UMAVIES. Since they were UMAVIES, wedding of his daughter to them, was done by the PROPHET(S.A.) by mistake, which was realized by the following generations. Although the case is just the opposite. Had there been an UMAIVI youth available for HADRAT FATIMA (Rd), she would have perhaps been wedded to him. Apart from these grand children, his son IBRAHIM who was born to MARYA QIBTIA(Rd) was yet alive. The PROPHET(S.A.) included only HASAN and HUSAIN(Rd) in his cloak, leaving all his grandsons and grand daughter aside. He left out even the two daughters of HADRAT FATIMA(Rd) namely UMME KULSOOM (Rd) and ZAINAB (Rd). Thus the PROPHET (S.A.) who has been described in AL-QURAN as blessing for all the Worlds, became as against it, (God forbid) the killer of his children even. This is the formula the SHIATES put into our hands and SUNNIES in general and PEER-PARAST (worshipers of spiritual teachers) continue projecting it, quoting the incident of MUBAHILA in its support. In AL-QURAN, ABNA, NISA and ANFUS are the plural form, for which in ARABIC there should be at least three persons. How could HADRAT ALI (Rd) be included in them, alone. He can neither be counted among ABNA (Sons) nor NISA (Wives). This is also worth consideration, that the wives of the PROPHET (S.A.) were also present, the least number of them is nine. But the PROPHET (S.A.) does not take them along at all. On the basis of these stories, it is proved, that the first person to violate AL-QURAN, was the PROPHET (S, A.) himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.