y do we say that MQM is an Indian agent?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Every time u log in to tyhis forum u see diffferent posts and threads. Whenever there is a thread that is made in favor of PTI or against MQM, they will start replying on that thread immediately. But we saw so many threads developed by Indians that were humiliating for us as Pakistanis and used disgraceful for our HOLY LAND. People like Gazoomartin, Sobia403, Mehmoodzai, Flyhigh, Syued nd, saladin a, gasindh and people like them immediately get active and reply Indians in the best way, specially Sobia403 and Gazoomartin sahab.
But we hardly see any posts on these issues by these MQM supporters like Geokarachi, JURY and saparactus. Infact we sometimes see a post in favor of the Indian friend of theirs. Jury sara din bethe rehta hai yahanb pe magar wahan a k is k per jal jatay hain shayd.
I even sent an e-mail 2 walmart that he must reply the Indian when we were having a difference of opinion but he didnt do that.
I dont understand this thing.
I must say here that I m not saying that evry1 in MQM is the same and there must be exceptions here a well but what I m talking about is the routine practice on this forum.

My MQM friendz must not take this as an attack on them but take it as a "SHIKWA" from a friend.

Ur leader has already said sumthing quite strange in India and this will b helpful if u guyz post some good thingz here. This will definitely help ur struggling party t gain some some sort of respect.

Regards

ALIHBKABLE!

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
when muslims in india was demanding for separate country so alot of muslim scholars were against the separation of pakistan im not talking abt jamat e islami but talking abt real scholars (alim e deen) who were very popular in those days coz of their services for islam and you know what they use to say that if india will divide in two countries so in india muslim will be slaughter and in pakistan islam will be slaughter means that people will not follow islam as they are demanding country on the name of islam and then they will divide into so many groups of sect like u know barelwi deobandi and etc so do u think those scholars were anti islam and indian agent . they said what they think best for islam and muslims of that region and can u explain me if we wanted separate country so why we still watching indian films as paying royality to india and can u explain me the ratio of people in pakistan army from karachi and baluchistan and do u know the process of recruitment in pakistan army ? is that why we sacrifice and came pakistan that only people from one province get reruitment in army ? where one citizen dont hav any medial facility but if you are govt employee you can get medical treatment on panel on govt expense ? are all the citizens equal in pakistan ? when i go to hospital in england they dont ask me are you on panel or private patient ? all who live outside pakistan to support their family back home can understand what i m trying to say ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
when muslims in india was demanding for separate country so alot of muslim scholars were against the separation of pakistan im not talking abt jamat e islami but talking abt real scholars (alim e deen) who were very popular in those days coz of their services for islam and you know what they use to say that if india will divide in two countries so in india muslim will be slaughter and in pakistan islam will be slaughter means that people will not follow islam as they are demanding country on the name of islam and then they will divide into so many groups of sect like u know barelwi deobandi and etc so do u think those scholars were anti islam and indian agent . they said what they think best for islam and muslims of that region and can u explain me if we wanted separate country so why we still watching indian films as paying royality to india and can u explain me the ratio of people in pakistan army from karachi and baluchistan and do u know the process of recruitment in pakistan army ? is that why we sacrifice and came pakistan that only people from one province get reruitment in army ? where one citizen dont hav any medial facility but if you are govt employee you can get medical treatment on panel on govt expense ? are all the citizens equal in pakistan ? when i go to hospital in england they dont ask me are you on panel or private patient ? all who live outside pakistan to support their family back home can understand what i m trying to say ?

actually I am totally confused about youyr whinning. What is it that you are asking or telling or commenting?? It must be Friday today, my dayto be confused :)

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
@itsnotme90:

According to ur remarks about Pakistan Army. there are some facts

General Musharaf belonged to a Muhajir Family, born in Delhi. He was from Karachi.
General Zia belonged to a Muhajir Family, born in Jalandhar.

Lets give u a example from India. Sikhs (most of them a re Punjabis),
Sikhs make up 1015% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers,[59] whilst Sikhs only forming 1.87% of the Indian population, which makes them over 10 times more likely to be a soldier and officer in the Indian Army than the average Indian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/6922293.stm

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
alihbkable said:
Every time u log in to tyhis forum u see diffferent posts and threads. Whenever there is a thread that is made in favor of PTI or against MQM, they will start replying on that thread immediately. But we saw so many threads developed by Indians that were humiliating for us as Pakistanis and used disgraceful for our HOLY LAND. People like Gazoomartin, Sobia403, Mehmoodzai, Flyhigh, Syued nd, saladin a, gasindh and people like them immediately get active and reply Indians in the best way, specially Sobia403 and Gazoomartin sahab.
But we hardly see any posts on these issues by these MQM supporters like Geokarachi, JURY and saparactus. Infact we sometimes see a post in favor of the Indian friend of theirs. Jury sara din bethe rehta hai yahanb pe magar wahan a k is k per jal jatay hain shayd.
I even sent an e-mail 2 walmart that he must reply the Indian when we were having a difference of opinion but he didnt do that.
I dont understand this thing.
I must say here that I m not saying that evry1 in MQM is the same and there must be exceptions here a well but what I m talking about is the routine practice on this forum.

My MQM friendz must not take this as an attack on them but take it as a "SHIKWA" from a friend.

Ur leader has already said sumthing quite strange in India and this will b helpful if u guyz post some good thingz here. This will definitely help ur struggling party t gain some some sort of respect.

Regards

ALIHBKABLE!

No body, or at least I can vouch for myself, has any problem with the supporters of MGM. They are my brothers and sisters just like you are. Like I mentioned several times in my other posts that I was a pro-MQM and a full supporter of Altaf until recently, when I saw the world famous 'Pakistan was a BLUNDER' video in India by Altaf.

I listen to my inside ghairat, hubb-ul-watani, and zameer, consequently I dumped MQM. So if I point out faults of MQM now and its leader Altaf bhai, then I should not be blamed. Altaf and only Altaf saheb to be blamed. He has worked very hard to deserve all the negative opinion that you read on this forum.

So bhai, I am NOT agains the MQM supporters, like I said above, but I definitely consider Altaf as a ghaddar based on his unpatriotic speech. A party leader can make only mistake and pay high price.

Normally I do not reply to Indian's posts. But if I do, I do it usually with positive notes avoiding personal insults and injury to their hearts.

But I do call India a terrorist country. And I shall continue to do so until they, the Indian govt, change their attitude towards us and stop exploding bombs in Pak land.

Gazoo Martian

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ali Bhai, you have raised a very valid point and highlighted what is in the back of most of forum readers, Why MQM supporters do not respond on threads created by Indians which normally is about religious issues.

I guess they do not want to annoy them as you have mentioned many times that Wahga Border is still open and they know that only India can give them sanctury once legal proceedings are started against their DON in UK.

I don't care about Jury, Spartacu, GeoKarachi as they are truely idiots but I must admit one of their follow PakPatriot1 replies with some logic and convincing. His biggest complaint agains IK was that he badly treated players from Karachi specially Qasim Umar. But even from him you do not hear a single word on these threads created by Indians and now the lateset IPL issue.

I would not say that they are agents but there are question marks around their loyalty.

Star Gazer

itsnotme90 said:

People who immigrated to Pakistan gave a lot of sacrifices and what are you whining about and complaining why the country was made .Tell you what, why don't you go back to india and see how well they treat you. Get over the fact. Pakistan is areality and if you or any one has a problem with it too bad. There is no point to go through life confused about basic things like, if we have to die why are we born?? have you ever thought about it. I qoute JFK "Ask not what the country can do for you,ask what you can do for the country." and I ask this of you
as for the issue of people of one province going to Army,let me enlighten your mind.
Army has made special arrangements for trying to get Sindhi's in the army but for some odd reasons they do not want to join in as much numbers as they should.
You are spreading rumors ,why don't you give a good stingign answer to one of those indians who appear on this forum and say things about you motherland??

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
first of all you are going out of the topic coz you are not replying according to topic but you are replying according to peple id on this forum and how did you feel that i m complaining about pakistan so i go back to india if some one will tell you the history about pakistan and afghanistan so will you recomend him to go back to afghanistan coz he is telling you some historical facts my reply was abt that video of altaf hussain in which he is complaining that in past some muslims in india was against pakistan independence coz they were thinking muslim will get weaker if they will divide into two countries and you dont even know the history of pakistan that how it came into exist so how can you be loyal to pakistan. what i hav done for pakistan my people around me knows that.i can ask you the same question as well but i m not stupid like those who ask these same questions which come on tele what you did for country or dont copy paste here or you dont hav job so wasting time here on this forum or you live in small world in pakistan stuff like that i write logically and plz answer logically how can u prove that sindhi are not willing to join army while i was not talking about sindh so you mentioned it yourself , you hav a problem with every community in pakistan apart from your community and you hav racist mind thats why you just reply always in one pattern while i hav a problem with the system of pakistan which is affecting everybody while you are spreading hate in pakistan by continuously denying other peoples right. why dont you say something positive for baluchistan ? why dont we hav any cricket player in pakistani national team from baluchistan ? people like you will cause civil war and countries like india taking advantage of it by saying people of baluchistan that look nobody in pakistan is willing to accept their mistake that means you baluchis are wrong so only solution for you is independence and today we hav a situation in baluchistan & international community is willing to declare it disputed territory (My house is on fire and you want me to worry about neighbours) for your kind information i participate in other forums of other countries and make people aware of indian terrorism including this forum but you came after me thats why you dont know much about my past threads when pakistani army was doing operation in swat i was supporting pakistani army on this forum while others were against the operation including Mr Imran Khan so my focus is Pakistan Not A particular province like you focus and always try to change the subject.

Experience is My teacher & you cant Beat The experience

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
when muslims in india was demanding for separate country so alot of muslim scholars were against the separation of pakistan im not talking abt jamat e islami but talking abt real scholars (alim e deen) who were very popular in those days coz of their services for islam and you know what they use to say that if india will divide in two countries so in india muslim will be slaughter and in pakistan islam will be slaughter means that people will not follow islam as they are demanding country on the name of islam and then they will divide into so many groups of sect like u know barelwi deobandi and etc so do u think those scholars were anti islam and indian agent ...... ?
The people you call the scholars of Islam were traitors. One of them was Abul Kalam Azad, a traitor of the Muslim League representing millions of muslims.
They were only mullahs.
Quaid-e-Azam called him "The Showboy of Congress?" Please think about it.

But no one in the League said: JO QUAID KA GHADDAR HAI, WOH MAUT KA HAQDAAR HAI.

The exalted Prophet (S) said, "There is no Islam without a collective Way of Life." [LA ISLAM ILLA BIL-JAM'AH]

Now see Quaid-e-Azam's statement.

M.A. Jinnah, Founding Father of Pakistan, exactly in accordance with the Qur'an, said:

"In Islam, the ultimate obedience belongs to God alone. The only way to follow His Guidance is the Holy Qur'an. Islam does not preach obedience to a king, parliament, person or any institution. The Islamic government means Rule of the Qur'an. And how can you establish Rule of the Qur'an without an independent state? In this state, legislation will take place in the boundaries drawn by the Qur'an."

Abul Kalam Azad and the "Ulema" of Deoband maintained that Muslims were free to conduct their acts of worship (Namaz, Roza etc) in India, so there was no need to create a separate Muslim State. What a narrow thinking of Islam! Obviously, they had no vision of DEEN. All they knew was MAZHAB .

Allama Iqbal thrashed Mullah Abul Kalam:

MULLAH KO JO HAI HINDD MEIN SAJDAY KI IJAZAT
NADAAN YEH SAMJHTA HAI KEH ISLAM HAI AZAAD

In-Sha-Allah, Pakistan will fulfill its potentials as soon as we have one sincere and competent leader on top. Barring the deplorable bombings, Muslims in Pakistan still have the honor of being a free people. How can we forget the relentless waves of Muslim genocide in India, the tragedies of Deccan, UP, Gujarat and Babri Masjid etc?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are loosing the point i m trying to make here is that people hav different point of view regarding same thing let me give u islamic example as well one sahabi dig a well for people and another one close it in case some one fall into this well so people went to holy prophet muhammad (p.b.u.h) and in short he said both people will get reward coz both hav good intentions so first of all you cant call other people traitor if they hav different point of view in this way quaid e azam is traitor in the eyes of indian people coz he divide bharat matta (india) but since you are giving certificates of who is jali and who is fake and for your knowledge sirsyed ahmed khan has very deep relationships with ulma e deoband so sirsyed play part in pakistan formation as well and take example of hazrat ali and ameer mavia razia allah unho when they had differences between each other so are you gonna call one party is traitor i hope not difference in thinking of ulma e karam is rehmat for ummat and you can ask this from any scholar why is that and i m not impressed from your comments as it is our tradition who ever doesnt agree with our point of view we start calling them traitor agent like pakistan army calling hamid mir is CIA agent and he is making pakistani people fool but army dont show any proof to arrest this CIA agent who is making fool the whole nation which should be done by army on priority basis so my point is difference in opinion brings creativity and more ideas think in broader perspective.

such

Voter (50+ posts)
well done itsnotme u did a awesum job..... very good reply to those who is trying to achieve fame here by replying to every post thru their filthy minds

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

Who told u that army has a separate hiring policy for different areas?
Karachiites are in a good ratio in Pakistan Air Force because they are capable enough of doing the mind jobs and they really are good at that. Punjabis and Pashtoons are more strong in the physical things so they are given commission in the armed forces.

Secondly, may I please know that what was the role of these "MULLAS" who u r so fond of at the time of "War of Independence"?
They were giving fatwas in favor of the Britishers and said that to obey them is not only logical but a religious duty of the Muslims. Infact they were the main reason of the failure of "Ghadar".
And what was their approach at the time of "Khilafat Movement"? They gave up just at the right time and that too in innocence and their love for Indian National Congress. Congress betrayed them and in other words the Muslims were betrayed.
They always have let this nation down. At the time of Zia, they were the "ghaddaars", they betrayed Pakistani nation at the time of 17th amendment.
And there is a long list.
And in the light of these events, we are quite at the right to say that their decision was wrong even at the time of partitrion.

U said that we do not leave watching Indian movies. I disagree. Watch them and take the good things out of them. I remember it was "Rung de Basanti" in which a guy said that, "koi bhe desh perfect nai hota, usay perfect banana parta hai. Hum banaeingay apne desh ko perfect. CSPs baneingay, engineers baneingay, Politix join ker k iss desh ki politix k gandey gutter ko saaf kareingay. ye desh badle ga. Hum badleingayu isey."

I think this answer contains the answers of all ur questions.
If not, then please let meknow of any other concerns u have

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
sobia403 said:
first of all you are going out of the topic coz you are not replying according to topic but you are replying according to peple id on this forum and how did you feel that i m complaining about pakistan so i go back to india if some one will tell you the history about pakistan and afghanistan so will you recomend him to go back to afghanistan coz he is telling you some historical facts my reply was abt that video of altaf hussain in which he is complaining that in past some muslims in india was against pakistan independence coz they were thinking muslim will get weaker if they will divide into two countries and you dont even know the history of pakistan that how it came into exist so how can you be loyal to pakistan. what i hav done for pakistan my people around me knows that.i can ask you the same question as well but i m not stupid like those who ask these same questions which come on tele what you did for country or dont copy paste here or you dont hav job so wasting time here on this forum or you live in small world in pakistan stuff like that i write logically and plz answer logically how can u prove that sindhi are not willing to join army while i was not talking about sindh so you mentioned it yourself , you hav a problem with every community in pakistan apart from your community and you hav racist mind thats why you just reply always in one pattern while i hav a problem with the system of pakistan which is affecting everybody while you are spreading hate in pakistan by continuously denying other peoples right. why dont you say something positive for baluchistan ? why dont we hav any cricket player in pakistani national team from baluchistan ? people like you will cause civil war and countries like india taking advantage of it by saying people of baluchistan that look nobody in pakistan is willing to accept their mistake that means you baluchis are wrong so only solution for you is independence and today we hav a situation in baluchistan & international community is willing to declare it disputed territory (My house is on fire and you want me to worry about neighbours) for your kind information i participate in other forums of other countries and make people aware of indian terrorism including this forum but you came after me thats why you dont know much about my past threads when pakistani army was doing operation in swat i was supporting pakistani army on this forum while others were against the operation including Mr Imran Khan so my focus is Pakistan Not A particular province like you focus and always try to change the subject.

Experience is My teacher & you cant Beat The experience

Brother did u not mention Punjab and N.W.F.P. and Baluchistan and how can u say that Sindhis are willing but are not takenin the army. For your kind information, right now there are more than 75000 Sindhis working in our army. Go and get ur facts right first and then complain about the miseries of ur community.

Thje other thing is that Altaf wasnt talking about the thoughts of the Muslims in India at the time of the partition as u have tried to twist it. If u have never heard of it then u have the link here. Go n check this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAj7Awj2ks

Now u said something about ur personal glories. I respet ur work if u have done any and I adore u without even taking a glance at what u have done. But plz stop supporting Altaf's silly comments in India. Atleast dont try to turn n twist them.

Regards/.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
You are loosing the point i m trying to make here is that people hav different point of view regarding same thing let me give u islamic example as well one sahabi dig a well for people and another one close it in case some one fall into this well so people went to holy prophet muhammad (p.b.u.h) and in short he said both people will get reward coz both hav good intentions so first of all you cant call other people traitor if they hav different point of view in this way quaid e azam is traitor in the eyes of indian people coz he divide bharat matta (india) but since you are giving certificates of who is jali and who is fake and for your knowledge sirsyed ahmed khan has very deep relationships with ulma e deoband so sirsyed play part in pakistan formation as well and take example of hazrat ali and ameer mavia razia allah unho when they had differences between each other so are you gonna call one party is traitor i hope not difference in thinking of ulma e karam is rehmat for ummat and you can ask this from any scholar why is that and i m not impressed from your comments as it is our tradition who ever doesnt agree with our point of view we start calling them traitor agent like pakistan army calling hamid mir is CIA agent and he is making pakistani people fool but army dont show any proof to arrest this CIA agent who is making fool the whole nation which should be done by army on priority basis so my point is difference in opinion brings creativity and more ideas think in broader perspective.

Wow! The most amazing thing I have ever heard in my life!
Here this guy exposes himself even more.
Says that Sir Syed maintained superb mindblowing relations with the Ulema of Deoband. The same Ulema of Deoband were calling him names, throwing stupid remarks and calling him "Kafir".
Hamid Mir supported Pak Army in Waziristan issue and he was not called a CIA agent by Army. I havnt had any clue of it. Yes, PPP said that some of the anchors in Pakistan r working on the agenda of Zionists. Hamid Mir was called 2 b a traitor by Army in Musharraf regime. Musharraf was himself a traitor. PPP call media-men CIA agents, they have relations with Israel and that was proved on TV.

So, I do not know what ur point is as I have been completely unable to understand what u r trying to demonstrate but brother! everytime u have posted on this thread so far, u have presented false and baseless facts. It is my request to u that please do not take this thread to heart and try to do better in future. And if u have been posting great comments on different forums against the terrorism of India, then please keep up the good work, u r doing a great service to this nation but when u reply on this forum, I will ask u 2 do more research and get ur facts right.

It will b a good experience for u and as u say u cant beat the experience.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
such said:
well done itsnotme u did a awesum job..... very good reply to those who is trying to achieve fame here by replying to every post thru their filthy minds

Such! go see some doctor. U badly need one.

GeoG

alihbkable said:
such said:

Such! go see some doctor. U badly need one.

Yar Us Kay Sath Mazak Na Karo,
He doesn't need a Doctor, he nees to go a Dangar Psychiatrist.

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I would not say that they are agents but there are question marks around their loyalty.

Jab Baloch leader railway lines urratay hain, Punjabi commoners ke target-killing kartay hain, Pooray pooray qabilon ko ilaqa badar kartay hian, UAE mein baith kay Pakistani state kay khilaaf karawayiyan kartay hain, India ke involvement ko OPENLY deny kartay hain (while our agencies clearly point to RAW)..

unki 'loyalty' pay tumharay punjabi leaders (NS, IK) buhat yaqeen rakhtay hain na??

that's why you see all these leaders going to Baluchistan yatra to kiss the feet of Baluch leaders..

GASindh aka GeoG
i am still waiting for your reply in the thread I created about baluchs. My question was: kia baluch leader buhat seedhay aur sharif hain? kia wo apnay awam ka istehsaal nahi kartay ? kia unhon nay ghunda gardi nahi machaai? phir yeh sub punjabi 'leaders' all of a sudden Baluch sardaron kay tarlay kyoon kar rahay hain?

GeoG

bhitai said:

Jab Baloch leader railway lines urratay hain, Punjabi commoners ke target-killing kartay hain, Pooray pooray qabilon ko ilaqa badar kartay hian, UAE mein baith kay Pakistani state kay khilaaf karawayiyan kartay hain, India ke involvement ko OPENLY deny kartay hain (while our agencies clearly point to RAW)..

unki 'loyalty' pay tumharay punjabi leaders (NS, IK) buhat yaqeen rakhtay hain na??

that's why you see all these leaders going to Baluchistan yatra to kiss the feet of Baluch leaders..

GASindh aka GeoG
i am still waiting for your reply in the thread I created about baluchs. My question was: kia baluch leader buhat seedhay aur sharif hain? kia wo apnay awam ka istehsaal nahi kartay ? kia unhon nay ghunda gardi nahi machaai? phir yeh sub punjabi 'leaders' all of a sudden Baluch sardaron kay tarlay kyoon kar rahay hain?

Mairi Taraf Say Tum Jawab Hi Samjo, Kal Kam Par Na Aana. P45 (sack note) Chahyay, Laikin Kun, Bhattay Wali Kamai Ki Yeh Requirement Tou Ho Gi Nahi. [hilar]

itsnotme90 said:
???? ?????? ? ??????-
???? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? 2005 ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ???

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mairi Taraf Say Tum Jawab Hi Samjo, Kal Kam Par Na Aana. P45 (sack note) Chahyay, Laikin Kun, Bhattay Wali Kamai Ki Yeh Requirement Tou Ho Gi Nahi.

ladies and gentlemen on the forum,

since GASindh is clearly gone WUI (writing under the influence), I will pose the question to the rest of you:

My question was: kia baluch leader buhat seedhay aur sharif hain? kia wo apnay awam ka istehsaal nahi kartay ? kia unhon nay ghunda gardi nahi machaai? phir yeh sub punjabi 'leaders' all of a sudden Baluch sardaron kay tarlay kyoon kar rahay hain?

kia pakistan mein kissy ke loyalty ussi waqt prove hoti hay jub wo ghaddari ka alam bulund karta hay???

agar aaj NWFP walay pashtunistan ka naara laga dain, I can BET kay fauji operation aik din mein khatam ho jaaey ga!