y do we say that MQM is an Indian agent?

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhitai said:
since GASindh is clearly gone WUI (writing under the influence), I will pose the question to the rest of you:

My question was: kia baluch leader buhat seedhay aur sharif hain? kia wo apnay awam ka istehsaal nahi kartay ? kia unhon nay ghunda gardi nahi machaai? phir yeh sub punjabi 'leaders' all of a sudden Baluch sardaron kay tarlay kyoon kar rahay hain?

kia pakistan mein kissy ke loyalty ussi waqt prove hoti hay jub wo ghaddari ka alam bulund karta hay???

agar aaj NWFP walay pashtunistan ka naara laga dain, I can BET kay fauji operation aik din mein khatam ho jaaey ga!
I posted this on May 14, 2009.
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 am
Baluchistan Liberation Army, who is openly working against Pakistan.
Baluchistan Liberation Army and their member openly saying against Pakistan and saying they want Free Baluchistan. They openly said against Punjab and Punjabies.

They are doing target killing of Punjabies in Baluchistan.
More than 8000 families belong to Punjab has been migrated because of BLA. But still not a single word for them. Your beloved Nawaz & company are such a coward, they don't condemn him.

Instead they make people of Baluchistan fool by saying, IT IS MUSHARRAF WHO KILLED AKBER BUGTI. But, don't tell people of Pakistan, that, when Late Akbar Bugti was the governor of Baluchistan, in his era, PAKISTAN AIR FORCE bombardment Baluchistan to get rid of Baluch separatist. Just for his vested interest, Nawaz never told the fact of the history, instead he has been adding fuel to the fire.

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jury,
I consider BLA to be a terrorist outfit, just like any SANE pakistani around.

However, it is our LEADERS who are willing to overlook any anti-Pakistan activities of ALL Baluch leaders, for the sake of federation.

I am ALL FOR RECONCILIATION. One man's terrorist is another man's FREEDOM-FIGHTER.

However, I also know that all this talk of reconciliation is because Baluchistan offers a REAL THREAT of secession.

In other words. ..laton kay bhoot baton say nahi maantay. Hathyar uthao , toe sub tumharay paaon pakrain gai.

Kissy mein dum hay toe Pooch kay dikhao 'hey Balochs, why is india helping you? are you indian agents?'

Jury

What Jamaat-e-Islami used to say,
about Pakistan & Quaid-e-Azam.?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCCKqUGqEkM[/video]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
bhitai said:
since GASindh is clearly gone WUI (writing under the influence), I will pose the question to the rest of you:

My question was: kia baluch leader buhat seedhay aur sharif hain? kia wo apnay awam ka istehsaal nahi kartay ? kia unhon nay ghunda gardi nahi machaai? phir yeh sub punjabi 'leaders' all of a sudden Baluch sardaron kay tarlay kyoon kar rahay hain?

kia pakistan mein kissy ke loyalty ussi waqt prove hoti hay jub wo ghaddari ka alam bulund karta hay???

agar aaj NWFP walay pashtunistan ka naara laga dain, I can BET kay fauji operation aik din mein khatam ho jaaey ga!
I posted this on May 14, 2009.
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:06 am
Baluchistan Liberation Army, who is openly working against Pakistan.
Baluchistan Liberation Army and their member openly saying against Pakistan and saying they want Free Baluchistan. They openly said against Punjab and Punjabies.

They are doing target killing of Punjabies in Baluchistan.
More than 8000 families belong to Punjab has been migrated because of BLA. But still not a single word for them. Your beloved Nawaz & company are such a coward, they don't condemn him.

Instead they make people of Baluchistan fool by saying, IT IS MUSHARRAF WHO KILLED AKBER BUGTI. But, don't tell people of Pakistan, that, when Late Akbar Bugti was the governor of Baluchistan, in his era, PAKISTAN AIR FORCE bombardment Baluchistan to get rid of Baluch separatist. Just for his vested interest, Nawaz never told the fact of the history, instead he has been adding fuel to the fire.

Baluch and Mahajirs are 2 different issues and this thread was made for MQM. But still, as u have asked me the difference then here is the answer.

Baluchistan k sath jo na-insaafian hui hain unki waja se Punjab or mulk k tamam samajhdaar halke, unke liye sharminda hain. Although 1 common Punjabi ka koi kasoor nai hai Baluchistan ki mehroomion mei magar Punjabis mei ye soch moujood hai k Baluch qaum k sath waqai na-insaafian hui hain. Nobody seconds the ideology of Harbiyaar Murree and Brahamdagh Bugti but we cannot punish all the Balochs for the crimes of some people. Undoubtedly Balochs have served Pakistan in all the fields and we acknowledge and care for them. The mistake that the feudatory lords of Pakistan have been making for years has got to b corrected.

Mahajir is entirely a separate issue. Firstly, Mahajirs do nt belong to a deprived of class. They are well-educated. They have been able to develop good livings for them. They have job-opportunities. They have all that they should desire for. It is another argument that hamara pait kabhe nai bharta.

Secondly, mera tum logon ko mashwara hai k tumhein already Terrorist or separatists kaha ja rha hai tou kum az kum khud apna muqaabla "Baloch separatists" se ker k iss soch ko mazeed mat phelao k waqai tum separatists ho.

Tumhari baaton se aisa taasur milta hai jaise shikayat ker rahay ho k 1 separatist movement se tou itna acha sulook r dusri se sautaili maa jesa sulook.

Kuchhh tou level rakho yar. Itna mat giro k uthna chaho bhe tou tumhein ooper waley uthne he na dain. Iss thore kahay ko bohut samjho agr thori samajh rakhte ho.

Regards
Alihbkable

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Absolutely nonsense post.
Another trick to side line MQM and it's supporters from main stream of Pakistan.

What a pathetic idea that since MQM supporters don't respond to Indian members on their religious issue, these MQM people are Indian agents.

This is just third rated try to destroy the unity of this already scattered nation.

O mere Bhai, we are not scholars of Islam and in our homes this is the training we are given to not to talk on religious issues unless you are educated enough.

This is the work of religious scholars, not every Tom, Dick, and Harry can handle those fragile topics.

We come here on Pak politics and that's it.

If you label us as Indian agent then, it's your own BS mentality. No one can change your inner bias against a most patriotic community in Pakistan i.e. MUHAJIRS.
Take it or not, no one cares of what you think about us.

Labeling other as traitors has already cut half this country BUT unfortunately no lesson has been learned from the history.

Just because to gain some petty shit advantage, you try to dictate others as your "KAMMI KAMEEN".

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Absolutely nonsense post.
Another trick to side line MQM and it's supporters from main stream of Pakistan.

What a pathetic idea that since MQM supporters don't respond to Indian members on their religious issue, these MQM people are Indian agents.

This is just third rated try to destroy the unity of this already scattered nation.

O mere Bhai, we are not scholars of Islam and in our homes this is the training we are given to not to talk on religious issues unless you are educated enough.

This is the work of religious scholars, not every Tom, Dick, and Harry can handle those fragile topics.

We come here on Pak politics and that's it.

If you label us as Indian agent then, it's your own BS mentality. No one can change your inner bias against a most patriotic community in Pakistan i.e. MUHAJIRS.
Take it or not, no one cares of what you think about us.

Labeling other as traitors has already cut half this country BUT unfortunately no lesson has been learned from the history.

Just because to gain some petty shit advantage, you try to dictate others as your "KAMMI KAMEEN".

Firstly, if u do not care about who takes u 4 what then u must have not replied on this post.
Secondly, nobody wants u 2 try ur luck on religious issues. UI dont understand them and we know that as ur leader has already spread out his hand to completely support the Qadiyaani movement. But who stopped u from posting replies on non-religious issues. Contra had set up the thread on Afghan-Indian friendship. Did u post there? No. None of u did.
Her jaga apna secularism ka peepa le k na a jaya kero bajaney.
Tumhein koi own ni kerta tum logon ki in he herkaton ki waja se. Humein tumhare se koi takleef nai hai. It is u who has decided 2 stay away from Pakistanis by keep calling urself as Mahajirs, that is Immigrants.
And what I have learned on this forum is that none of u is serious to wash this stain from the face of MQM, that it was once Mahajir Qaumi Movement. None of ur actions suggest that u have become Muttahidda Qaumi Movement.
I have just tried to wake u up but I think Shehzad Roy was right. Inhein jkagaane ki koshish mat kero. ye sub kisi bohut zaruri kaam se soey huay hain.
I dont care where u post or where u dont. It just would have been better that when Indians make these stupid threads of theirs they must be given response from all parts of the country. That will show them that we r not divided on our basics. But yahan tou bawa aadam he nirala hai. People like Jury start uploading videos in which there are many saying the same thing as Altaf that Pakistan was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.

And let me tell u 1 more thing, Patriotism kisi k baap ki jageer nai hai jo yahan pe keh rahay ho k Mahajir is the most patriot of all the communities in Pakistan. Every1 knows that Mahajirs are real patriots. Same is the case with Punjabis, Pashtoons, Balochs, Sindhis and other marginal communities living in the country. If u r patriot u dont have to say that. Each and every jesture of yours tells that u r patriot if u really r 1.

Apne gand ko saaf kero or phir baat kero. Allah ka wwaasta hai tum logon ko k khud-tarhami ki haalat se nikal aao, otherwise people have already found the culprits in ur community who r trying 2 exploit this. [altaf] is 1 of them.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
they make people of Baluchistan fool by saying, IT IS MUSHARRAF WHO KILLED AKBER BUGTI. But, don't tell people of Pakistan, that, when Late Akbar Bugti was the governor of Baluchistan, in his era, PAKISTAN AIR FORCE bombardment Baluchistan to get rid of Baluch separatist. Just for his vested interest, Nawaz never told the fact of the history, instead he has been adding fuel to the fire.

The same person who helped army during his regime to fight the terrorists and separatists in Balochistan was killed by this killer [musharaf] and u r saying that [nawaz] is exploiting this issue. O aqal k andhay atleast apna argument tou parh lia kero jab post ker rahay hotay ho.
It is not Nawaz who is writing the history. Who in Balochistan does not know about their past? Do u take them 2 be dumb and stupid who wont know anything unless Nawaz tells them. Pagalon jaisi baatein kerna band kero or kaam ki baat ker agar koi hai tou. Waisey tou I m hopeless in ur case but still i m hoping against the hope that next time u will post ur words will make sme sense.

bhitai

Baluch and Mahajirs are 2 different issues and this thread was made for MQM. But still, as u have asked me the difference then here is the answer.
not necessarily, this thread is about MQM being 'soft on india'.

the same can be said of Baluchs , and for that matter, ANP!

Baluchistan k sath jo na-insaafian hui hain unki waja se Punjab or mulk k tamam samajhdaar halke, unke liye sharminda hain.
kyoon sharminda hain bhai? pehlay kyoon nahi thay?

sirf iss wajha say kay Baloch threat has become TOO SERIOUS!

it's not that you have suddenly woken up with pangs of conscience! it's simply because you feel the federation is threatened!

in other words 'until the Baluch issue remain less than serious, nobody CARED'!

Although 1 common Punjabi ka koi kasoor nai hai Baluchistan ki mehroomion mei magar Punjabis mei ye soch moujood hai k Baluch qaum k sath waqai na-insaafian hui hain.
Kyoon soch mojood hay?
iss liye kay wo railway lines urra rahay hain?
iss liye kay wo power grids blow up kar rahay hain?

where was this 'soch' in the 80s? in the 90s?

why has become so intense after Bugti was killed?

I will tell you 'why'... because its getting out of control! that's why. every Pakistani is feeling threatened because Balochs have really started hating us!

Nobody seconds the ideology of Harbiyaar Murree and Brahamdagh Bugti but we cannot punish all the Balochs for the crimes of some people. Undoubtedly Balochs have served Pakistan in all the fields and we acknowledge and care for them. The mistake that the feudatory lords of Pakistan have been making for years has got to b corrected.

a) Harbiyaar murree and Brahamdagh have been offered peace by Pakistani leaders, DESPITE their known excesses against Pakistani state. WHY?

b) The mistakes of punjabi feudals have to be atoned for, indeed. But who will correct the mistakes and excesses of Baloch feudal lords against their own people?

Mahajir is entirely a separate issue. Firstly, Mahajirs do nt belong to a deprived of class. They are well-educated. They have been able to develop good livings for them. They have job-opportunities. They have all that they should desire for. It is another argument that hamara pait kabhe nai bharta.

Secondly, mera tum logon ko mashwara hai k tumhein already Terrorist or separatists kaha ja rha hai tou kum az kum khud apna muqaabla "Baloch separatists" se ker k iss soch ko mazeed mat phelao k waqai tum separatists ho.

I have a simple connection to make:
Agar Baluch leader RAW say imdaad lain, toe hum unk muaaf karnay ko tayyar hain!
Agar ANP kay leader KHAD and RAW kay tanhkha-daar rahay hon toe koi baat nahi!
Magar...hey if MQM will ever utter a support in India's favor, they are all AGENTS?

Tumhari baaton se aisa taasur milta hai jaise shikayat ker rahay ho k 1 separatist movement se tou itna acha sulook r dusri se sautaili maa jesa sulook.

Kuchhh tou level rakho yar. Itna mat giro k uthna chaho bhe tou tumhein ooper waley uthne he na dain. Iss thore kahay ko bohut samjho agr thori samajh rakhte ho.

I am showing how you treat an ACTUAL separatist party (Baloch) by licking their feet (since you feel the threat - in other words laton kay bhoot).. as opposed to a party whose commitment to the FEDERATION has only be *increasing* over the years (MQM).

If anything, MQM of 2010 is FAR MORE PRO-Pakistani-Army and FAR MORE PRO-STATE , (dare I say PRO-ESTABLISHMENT) than the MQM of 80s.. Yet the haters seem to be stuck in a time-warp and never recovering from the 80s!

Yani jo actual ghaddar hain, unpay saat khoon muaf..
aur jo federation kay haami, unko ghaddari ka taana??

Agar sub ko ghaddari kay certificate issue karnay ka itna shoq hay, toe jao Baluchistan mein aur baanto.

MQM he easy target mili hay??

GeoG

PakPatriot1 and bhitai

If you really want to understand our point of view, just replace Mohajir with MQM in all the above paras and you will really understand the problem.
Problem is not Mohajir but MQM.

And even in MQM problem is [altaf] so you will see MQM will have better acceptability when this Qatil is hanged for 72 Murders.

bhitai

If you really want to understand our point of view, just replace Mohajir with MQM in all the above paras and you will really understand the problem.

I think you are on to something here.

I have always maintained the MQM provides a de-facto leadership for many muhajirs.
Until they can find a viable *alternative* (sorry by IK and NS have no grass-roots presence there), they WILL keep voting for MQM!

JUST LIKE: Baloch masses who have ACCEPTED OPPRESSIVE SARDARS as their de-facto leaders!

now you may ask : why do we muhajirs insist on sending *our own* types to represent us. The answer lies in common-sense, nothing more! no national party has been able to provide a viable urdu-speaking leadership for Karachiites, PERIOD! (PPP and JI came close, but not close enough)

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
bhitai said:
not necessarily, this thread is about MQM being 'soft on india'.

the same can be said of Baluchs , and for that matter, ANP!

[quote:2dg3iwi3]Baluchistan k sath jo na-insaafian hui hain unki waja se Punjab or mulk k tamam samajhdaar halke, unke liye sharminda hain.
kyoon sharminda hain bhai? pehlay kyoon nahi thay?

sirf iss wajha say kay Baloch threat has become TOO SERIOUS!

it's not that you have suddenly woken up with pangs of conscience! it's simply because you feel the federation is threatened!

in other words 'until the Baluch issue remain less than serious, nobody CARED'!

Although 1 common Punjabi ka koi kasoor nai hai Baluchistan ki mehroomion mei magar Punjabis mei ye soch moujood hai k Baluch qaum k sath waqai na-insaafian hui hain.
Kyoon soch mojood hay?
iss liye kay wo railway lines urra rahay hain?
iss liye kay wo power grids blow up kar rahay hain?

where was this 'soch' in the 80s? in the 90s?

why has become so intense after Bugti was killed?

I will tell you 'why'... because its getting out of control! that's why. every Pakistani is feeling threatened because Balochs have really started hating us!

Nobody seconds the ideology of Harbiyaar Murree and Brahamdagh Bugti but we cannot punish all the Balochs for the crimes of some people. Undoubtedly Balochs have served Pakistan in all the fields and we acknowledge and care for them. The mistake that the feudatory lords of Pakistan have been making for years has got to b corrected.

a) Harbiyaar murree and Brahamdagh have been offered peace by Pakistani leaders, DESPITE their known excesses against Pakistani state. WHY?

b) The mistakes of punjabi feudals have to be atoned for, indeed. But who will correct the mistakes and excesses of Baloch feudal lords against their own people?

I have a simple connection to make:
Agar Baluch leader RAW say imdaad lain, toe hum unk muaaf karnay ko tayyar hain!
Agar ANP kay leader KHAD and RAW kay tanhkha-daar rahay hon toe koi baat nahi!
Magar...hey if MQM will ever utter a support in India's favor, they are all AGENTS?

I am showing how you treat an ACTUAL separatist party (Baloch) by licking their feet (since you feel the threat - in other words laton kay bhoot).. as opposed to a party whose commitment to the FEDERATION has only be *increasing* over the years (MQM).

If anything, MQM of 2010 is FAR MORE PRO-Pakistani-Army and FAR MORE PRO-STATE , (dare I say PRO-ESTABLISHMENT) than the MQM of 80s.. Yet the haters seem to be stuck in a time-warp and never recovering from the 80s!

Yani jo actual ghaddar hain, unpay saat khoon muaf..
aur jo federation kay haami, unko ghaddari ka taana??

Agar sub ko ghaddari kay certificate issue karnay ka itna shoq hay, toe jao Baluchistan mein aur baanto.

MQM he easy target mili hay??[/quote:2dg3iwi3]

u have made urself easy targets.
U asked me that where was Punjab in 70s and 80s? Go ask ur leaders. It was Bhutto who launched operation in Balochistan and it was Zia who stopped it. There was no operation launched ever in a Punjabi Prime Minister.
Hum ghaddari k certificate nai baant rahay.
And we dont have 2. MQM khud oot pataang harkatein kerti hai. or ANP or Baloch nationalists jin ki tum baat ker rahay ho unko kaun haar pehna raha hai? or kaun baksh raha hai unki ghaddarian but remeber 2 wrongs do not make 1 right. U asked k kiun hai soch? Tou is ka jawab simple hai k ghaltian hain jin pe repent ker rahay hain log
And u asked me that y now? when things have gone out of control. Who is responsible for making the things go so serious? It was ur and ur friend Jury's beloved Musharraf. Touu simple hai yar k hum kiun pareshaan hain?
Ez target, huh? Now may I reverse the question 4 u? Did u find Punjabis as the soft target when u started the movement Sindh ko Punjabion se pak kero?
Shayd tum bohut chhotay hongay. It was 85' when MQM did not even exist and APMSO was doing that alogwith their current rivals Sindhi nationalists.

History nikaal k beth gaey tou saal lag jaega. Mai aaj ki baat ker raha hun.
U guys r doing it now. And 1 more thing u did not reply 2 my question that y do u keep urself on the level of Baloch and Pashtun separatists? That means that somewhere at back of ur minds u know that what I m saying is quite right. U r a separatist movement.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
bhitai said:

I think you are on to something here.

I have always maintained the MQM provides a de-facto leadership for many muhajirs.
Until they can find a viable *alternative* (sorry by IK and NS have no grass-roots presence there), they WILL keep voting for MQM!

JUST LIKE: Baloch masses who have ACCEPTED OPPRESSIVE SARDARS as their de-facto leaders!

now you may ask : why do we muhajirs insist on sending *our own* types to represent us. The answer lies in common-sense, nothing more! no national party has been able to provide a viable urdu-speaking leadership for Karachiites, PERIOD! (PPP and JI came close, but not close enough)

SO by taht u mean that whenever any other party will b able 2 provide leadership in Karachi, u will start voting for them.
Ok. Thats a nice "resolution" but for that u first have to cut the hands of MQM leadership. Whenever there emerges some kind of opposition in Karachi, something like Nishter Park incident happens and we go back to square 1.
Now again when somehw or the other Sunni Tehreek has gained some groungd tou Karachi mei target killing shuru ho chuki hai Sunni Tehreek k workers ki. So how r u goin 2 get a leadership?

bhitai

u have made urself easy targets.
U asked me that where was Punjab in 70s and 80s? Go ask ur leaders. It was Bhutto who launched operation in Balochistan and it was Zia who stopped it. There was no operation launched ever in a Punjabi Prime Minister.
oh, and Pakistani army establishment in the 70s and 80s was what... muhajir??

Hum ghaddari k certificate nai baant rahay.
this thread is about proving MQM to be indian agents. If it's not ghaddari, I wonder which dictionary you are using?

And we dont have 2. MQM khud oot pataang harkatein kerti hai. or ANP or Baloch nationalists jin ki tum baat ker rahay ho unko kaun haar pehna raha hai?

kia matlab?
when was a Pashtun leader last persecuted for raising Pashtunistan slogan? (I will tell you - it was a LONG time ago).
I just posted a thread about Pashtunistan being alive and kicking among ANP ranks, yet
they are a part and parcel of the government (and that's a GOOD thing) - so yes, unko haar pehnaaey gaey hain indeed.

And Baloch separatists, yes, a general CLEMENCY has been demanded. Meaning the separatists will be eventually pardoned and brought into mainstream!

or kaun baksh raha hai unki ghaddarian but remeber 2 wrongs do not make 1 right.
virtually *everyone* is willing to 'baksh' their ghaddari. Why do you think we are asking to halt the military operation?
Dont' the *majority* of Baloch sardars have connections with the separatists one way or another? Aren't we willing to look PAST that and be friends again with them??

U asked k kiun hai soch? Tou is ka jawab simple hai k ghaltian hain jin pe repent ker rahay hain log

Jee nahi huzoor, ghalation KAY REACTION say dar rahay hain aap loge!
you don't want to repeat the mistakes of 71.
Agar baloch HATHYAAR na uthaata toe yeh zulm jaari rehta!

it means one thing 'laton kay bhoot....'

And u asked me that y now? when things have gone out of control. Who is responsible for making the things go so serious? It was ur and ur friend Jury's beloved Musharraf.

With due respect , no.
Akbar bugti's qatl was the final blow, but it was a culmination of military operations, started in the 70s!

Agar ziadtiyaan 50 saal say jaari theen, toe kia sala musharraf 50 saal say Balochon ka huqooq pamaal kar raha tha??
and btw. If India is involved in Baloch separatism, then why are you blaming Musharraf and Pakistan army alone?

May be India is funding separatism, and it won't matter if Bugti was alive or not. Seriously, if Baluchistan was this serious an issue, they would have found a MARTYR anyway!

(this doesn't absolve Musharraf of murder anyway, I hope he gets hanged for it, along with accomplices).
Touu simple hai yar k hum kiun pareshaan hain?
Ez target, huh? Now may I reverse the question 4 u? Did u find Punjabis as the soft target when u started the movement Sindh ko Punjabion se pak kero?

This is a proof you are stuck in the 80s! When was the last time you hear Altaf utter anti-punjabi statements( I will tell you when, it was a LONG time ago)!

MQM has even a PUNJABI senator now. This shows they have COME A LONG WAY!

yet the haters are stuck in the past, not willing to accept the new reality!

Shayd tum bohut chhotay hongay. It was 85' when MQM did not even exist and APMSO was doing that alogwith their current rivals Sindhi nationalists.
So what, the ANP of the 70s was so anti-Pakistan AJMAL KHATTAK refused to speak urdu (and stick to Darri).
Does it mean their leadership should rot in jails?

History nikaal k beth gaey tou saal lag jaega. Mai aaj ki baat ker raha hun.
Wah je wah, jab marzi history nikaal kay baith gaee, jub marzi lapait kay rakh dee..!!
as I said, you guys are stuck in a time warp!

U guys r doing it now. And 1 more thing u did not reply 2 my question that y do u keep urself on the level of Baloch and Pashtun separatists?

because:
Baluch leaders and separatists ko tum sur pay bithatay ho..
aur jo MQM mainstream mein shaamil hona chahey usko ghaddar kehtay ho?

yeh ulti logic kia sabit karti hay?

That means that somewhere at back of ur minds u know that what I m saying is quite right. U r a separatist movement.
time-warp dude, time-warp!

bhitai

SO by taht u mean that whenever any other party will b able 2 provide leadership in Karachi, u will start voting for them.
I am not merely claiming this. Look at the voting record of karachiites and decide for yourself!

Ok. Thats a nice "resolution" but for that u first have to cut the hands of MQM leadership.
why? in a DEMOCRATIC country, the way to *oust* someone is through voting!
If Karachiites have had enough of MQM, they will vote them out!

I can tell you this, after what MK has achieved, FORGET about that!

Whenever there emerges some kind of opposition in Karachi, something like Nishter Park incident happens and we go back to square 1.

what a BLATANT LIE!
Huzoor, the sunni-tehrik has had the biggest feuds with SAUDI-sponsored groups in Karachi, not MQM. MQM is more barelvi than anything, and you are quite DISHONEST in claiming ST was eliminated by MQM.

Now again when somehw or the other Sunni Tehreek has gained some groungd tou Karachi mei target killing shuru ho chuki hai Sunni Tehreek k workers ki. So how r u goin 2 get a leadership?

you create a straw-man and destroy it so easily.
Agar sunni tehrik itni popular thee, and it was destroyed by MQM, where was the reaction?
where was the fighting on the streets, b/w alleged supporters of ST and MQM?

remember, we are talking about a MAJOR incident. not just a target-killing of one leader.
When Sipah-e-sahaba leaders are killed, their supporters wreak havoc on the streets, but somehow ST kept quiet?? how is that possible?

Plus, and you can check it for youself: the MAJORITY OF ULEMA IN MQM ranks are...Barelvi!
mind you, ST and MQM are at peace , unlike MQM and JI!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhitai:
You are a real HAQPARAST. Noone can stand against your talent. Keep it up bro. Thanks. You owe a lot to Pakistani nation.

NOW

Can MQM haters tell me why they are keep forgetting JINAH PUR in this dicussion?
Is this not reality that all of you are inspired by fake propaganda? and when the conspiracy of JINAH PUR is now tabled as false, so you people don't have anything to say about it? Otherwise, I can imagine how intensively this issue could have raised in here.

SHAME ON EVERYONE WHO ARE JUST ALLEGATING ON FALSE INFO.

GeoG

PakPatriot1 said:
Bhitai:
You are a real HAQPARAST. Noone can stand against your talent. Keep it up bro. Thanks. You owe a lot to Pakistani nation.

NOW

Can MQM haters tell me why they are keep forgetting JINAH PUR in this dicussion?
Is this not reality that all of you are inspired by fake propaganda? and when the conspiracy of JINAH PUR is now tabled as false, so you people don't have anything to say about it? Otherwise, I can imagine how intensively this issue could have raised in here.

SHAME ON EVERYONE WHO ARE JUST ALLEGATING ON FALSE INFO.

Call yourself Haqparast or Sachprast, or whatever, people of Pakistan still consider MQM as Mustakil Quomi Museebat and want to get rid of you, sooner the better.

Not Too Fast, Brigadier Bill has taken money from one side, He reserves the right to make some more money and tell the truth, he originally told. That Topi Drama of Rizvi and London Don with Doctor Tabla on ARY is going to come back and haunt you.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[quote="alihbkable

You are suffering from lack of knowledge and weak eye sight go back above and read my post i didnt mention sindh i wrote for sobia that she mention sindh while i didnt talk abt sindh so read that again carefully while you talking abt hamid mir so if you never heard or know abt it so its your lack of knowledge go on youtube and you will find out video of zaid hamid saying that hamid mir is cia agent while you talking abt sir syed so you need to know that usa president come to pakistan and saudia arabia as well while we all consider usa as an anti muslim state so what rubbish you talking abt that ulma deo band were calling sirsyed kafir so can he not meet them ? go and read history and than come for argument you are only a new born baby in this world of politics like Imran khan who is only screaming on every issue without any vision. so next time when u reply read the post properly dont rush in to reply just to support sobia403.

GeoG

itsnotme90 said:
[quote="alihbkable

You are suffering from lack of knowledge and weak eye sight go back above and read my post i didnt mention sindh i wrote for sobia that she mention sindh while i didnt talk abt sindh so read that again carefully while you talking abt hamid mir so if you never heard or know abt it so its your lack of knowledge go on youtube and you will find out video of zaid hamid saying that hamid mir is cia agent while you talking abt sir syed so you need to know that usa president come to pakistan and saudia arabia as well while we all consider usa as an anti muslim state so what rubbish you talking abt that ulma deo band were calling sirsyed kafir so can he not meet them ? go and read history and than come for argument you are only a new born baby in this world of politics like Imran khan who is only screaming on every issue without any vision. so next time when u reply read the post properly dont rush in to reply just to support sobia403.

I have told you time and again, your mental damage is beyond repair, total scrap.
Bang you head on right hand side wall a thousand times, if it does not work, try on left, still no result, repeat the process a thousand times and then I will give you the new prescription.

bhitai

Call yourself Haqparast or Sachprast, or whatever, people of Pakistan still consider MQM as Mustakil Quomi Museebat and want to get rid of you, sooner the better.
The only way to get rid of MqM is to offer a better alternative.

Till that happens, you are free to do this: [wall]

GeoG

bhitai said:
The only way to get rid of MqM is to offer a better alternative.

Till that happens, you are free to do this: [wall]

Only solution for MQM is Danda Peer and you are gonna get it
So you better continue [wall] Shayad Danday Walay Tumhain .. Samaj Kar Chor Dain.