y do we say that MQM is an Indian agent?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG said:
I think you do this when you dont know what to reply coz your reply doesnt make any sense and you hav same reply on every post its like a kid replying on this forum and i made a reply to alihbkable and u are answering on his behalf that means u r using two differnt ids and in rush to reply you forgot to login from that id so next time when u reply answer the question or read the post dont talk like kids.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
GeoG said:
I think you do this when you dont know what to reply coz your reply doesnt make any sense and you hav same reply on every post its like a kid replying on this forum and i made a reply to alihbkable and u are answering on his behalf that means u r using two differnt ids and in rush to reply you forgot to login from that id so next time when u reply answer the question or read the post dont talk like kids.

I am not replying on Ali's behalf. Woh Tumhari Bolti Shaih Band Karta Hai and he will do it when he feels like it.
I just feel good to put you in your place and thank you for giving me ample opportunity. Danda aur Joota Tumhara Mukaddar Hai aur Rahay Ga.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[quote="GeoG"

You are not answering the question and still writing with anger and jumping in other people conversation if you are not replying on ali behalf so why u giving clearification here that he will reply you when he will feel like coz i think you are feeling like and now you are gonna login from that id and will reply so atleast reply from that id so i will get my answer which i asked him above that he didnt read my post and writing something out of the blue but how can he reply when he is so embarrased so thats why u login from other id and replying

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Only solution for MQM is Danda Peer and you are gonna get it
So you better continue Shayad Danday Walay Tumhain .. Samaj Kar Chor Dain.

Oh, didn't know you were a covert Taliban. The last I checked, only jahil mullahs are stuck with using 'dandaa'. the rest of the world has moved in the 21st century

such

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="alihbkable

I have told you time and again, your mental damage is beyond repair, total scrap.
Bang you head on right hand side wall a thousand times, if it does not work, try on left, still no result, repeat the process a thousand times and then I will give you the new prescription.

geog himself has gone thru all these process n he has all the prescriptions, :lol: even he knows TOO much about DUNDA bcoz throught in his past he has been treated with different kind of DUNDAS......................... [hilar] he has faced alot of domestic violence in his youth thts y he is so frustrated and sick , below is the proof of his past

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3sp9F1TCbc[/video]

GeoG

bhitai said:

Oh, didn't know you were a covert Taliban. The last I checked, only jahil mullahs are stuck with using 'dandaa'. the rest of the world has moved in the 21st century

Ic Walay Danday Ka Pass Kafi Kuch Aur Bi Hai, like AK47, Al Khalid, F16,..
Jab Tak Tum Ic Danday Ko Peer Samjo Gay, Bachay Raho Gay, Jab Zara .. tou 90's wala hal ho ga.

GeoG

such said:
GeoG said:
itsnotme90 said:
[quote="alihbkable

I have told you time and again, your mental damage is beyond repair, total scrap.
Bang you head on right hand side wall a thousand times, if it does not work, try on left, still no result, repeat the process a thousand times and then I will give you the new prescription.

geog himself has gone thru all these process n he has all the prescriptions, :lol: even he knows TOO much about DUNDA bcoz throught in his past he has been treated with diffirent kind of DUNDAS......................... [hilar] he has faced alot of domestic violence in his youth thts y he is so frustrated and sick , below is the proof

There is only sick man in our country and a few followers.
This what this Baigharat says when he goes to our enemy, have a good listen.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video]

such

Voter (50+ posts)
geog dosn't have any answer so now he is trying to get escape by diverting the readers mind thru his useless posts

GeoG

such said:
geog dosn't have any answer so now he is trying to get escape by diverting the readers mind thru his useless posts

Answers are given to people with some sign of brain not to (let me borrow words from Ali) Brain Dead Zombies.
Pehlay Kalia Say Demagh Azad Karwao, Phir Ana, Chal Nikal Idhar Say, Fukra.

such

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
Answers are given to people with some sign of brain not to (let me borrow words from Ali) Brain Dead Zombies.

VDO wich i posted best represents u ..........coz of violence u r unable 2 use yr mind thats y u r borrowing words from 1 of yr BROTHER wich u guys use in yr home

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3sp9F1TCbc[/video]

GeoG

such said:
GeoG said:

VDO wich i posted best represents u ..........coz of violence u r unable 2 use yr mind thats y u r borrowing words from 1 of yr BROTHER wich u guys use in yr home

Tumhain Kitni Dafa Khain, Chal Bhag, Chuta Nahi Hai

such

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
such said:
GeoG said:

I GUESS I STEPED ON YR TAIL thats y u r so pissed off .....if u don't have answer so no need to spread vulgarity by using the words wich ppl use to call u ........yr reply is geting short n short may b in next reply there will hardly a few words coz no budy is here to support u or to tell u wat to say...... so its a free advice for u that "JAO OR TAKEYE MAIN MONH DAIKER SO JAO"

GeoG

such said:
GeoG said:
such said:
GeoG said:

I GUESS I STEPED ON YR TAIL thats y u r so pissed off .....if u don't have answer so no need to spread vulgarity by using the words wich ppl use to call u ........yr reply is geting short n short may b in next reply there will hardly a few words coz no budy is here to support u or to tell u wat to say...... so its a free advice for u that "JAO OR TAKEYE MAIN MONH DAIKER SO JAO"

I am precise and make sure that it hits you where it hurts more.
For you one word is enough, MQM, the new abusive word in Pakistan

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
bhitai said:

I think tumhari kisi Talibaan se mulaqaat nae hui warna ye na kehtay. They have many other things that can b used as a weapon. May I name a few?

Dand Talibaan ki nahin bulkey Allah ka hathyar hai according to a famous saying that," Allah ki laathi be-awaaz hai"
That is the danda he is talking about.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
oh, and Pakistani army establishment in the 70s and 80s was what... muhajir??
Was it Punjabi establishment? Who told u that it is Punjab who takes all the decisions. Apne liye 1 Kala Bagh Dam tou le nae ska Punjab aaj tak inn blackmailers se. Punjab hai kiss baagh ki mooli?
Punjab ka naam kutta rjkha hua hai bhai tum logon ne warna haqeeqat ye hai k Punjabis ne kabhe anti-Pakistan baat nae ki. ye baat hamesha dusre provinces se aati hai.
Orya Maqbool Jan replied to Nawab AKbar Bugti once when he said b4 him that the Punjabis are sent here to rule us. His reply as that when a Punjabi S.H.O. in Balochistan beats a scoundrel in Balochistan, he thinks atleast a hundred times k kahin koi Baloch na dekh le but Punjab mei wo bagher dekhay jo merzi kerta hai or koi puchhnay wala nahjin hota.

And Baloch separatists, yes, a general CLEMENCY has been demanded. Meaning the separatists will be eventually pardoned and brought into mainstream!
u know what the main difference between u and us is? Whenever we find ourselves on the wrong side, we hange our side. And u dont do that even then. Punjabis were unawre of what was happening in Balochistan. When this issue was highlighted and that was highlighted mainly by the same journalists who r often rejected for being Punjabi. And the people here started to change their minds. It is the free media that made us aware as a nation, as there were exceptions in the past as well.

virtually *everyone* is willing to 'baksh' their ghaddari. Why do you think we are asking to halt the military operation?
Dont' the *majority* of Baloch sardars have connections with the separatists one way or another? Aren't we willing to look PAST that and be friends again with them??

Yes. It is the best political move available. Any student of "Conflict Management" (and I m 1) will tell u that by accepting the demands u can disarm the opponent. MAi tou pehle din se kehta hun k Akbar Bugti ya koi bhe shax agar Ghaddar tha tou y didnt u disarm him by accepting his logical demands. What he was demanding was a royalty 4 Sui gas. Give him what he deserves and he wont have an issue to fight for. Punjabi ki 1 mash'hoor kahaavat hai,"Larai hosh naal lari dee aey' josh naal ni". That is quite simple version of Punjabi. So I dont think I have 2 translate it. Sara maza kharab ho jaega.

you don't want to repeat the mistakes of 71.

We were not the ones who made mistakes in 71. It was one-unit so u have to share an equal burden. Most importantly, the larai b/w East and West Pakistan is a very broad topic but to make u aware of the fact that it was not Punjab that they were fighting against but the real and hardcore issue b/w the 2 concerned parties from Day-1 was "urdu" against "Bengali" not "Punjabi" against "bebgali"
If India is involved in Baloch separatism, then why are you blaming Musharraf and Pakistan army alone?
They have to be blamed dude bcuz it was their responsibility to ensure Zero_foreign intervention in the most sensitive area of the world. Musharraf ruled this country for five years and most importantly he faced absolutely no opposition in the first seven years of his regime as the king of this State. We cannot shift the blame entirely on Musharraf but he shares a lot. Pakistan army is presant there from day-1. They have 2 be blamed more than India. They were unable to take care of their own land whereas the Indians were able 2 perform even in their enemy's territory. Who is more to b blamed. Indian tou hain he kuttay. Un se ache ki umeed rakhna tou pagalpan he hai. Meri tanqeed islye in faujion k ooper hai.
May be India is funding separatism, and it won't matter if Bugti was alive or not. Seriously, if Baluchistan was this serious an issue, they would have found a MARTYR anyway!
So Musharraf thought "well' they can find a martyr any way. Then y not I do it and make it easier for them. It will fulfill my lust and Zionist agenda at the same time." And he did that. huh?

(this doesn't absolve Musharraf of murder anyway, I hope he gets hanged for it, along with accomplices).
Thats good.

MQM has even a PUNJABI senator now. This shows they have COME A LONG WAY!

yet the haters are stuck in the past, not willing to accept the new reality!

Wah je wah, jab marzi history nikaal kay baith gaee, jub marzi lapait kay rakh dee..!!
as I said, you guys are stuck in a time warp!
Maine ye baat islye ki thi qk aap ne history jka hawaala diya. Or aap he ko support krne waley Itsnotme ne bhe.

Baluch leaders and separatists ko tum sur pay bithatay ho..
aur jo MQM mainstream mein shaamil hona chahey usko ghaddar kehtay ho?

MQM mainstream mei uss waqt tak nae a sakti jab tak wo apne purane paapon ka "priashchit" nae ker laiti. I replied in this fassion to soothe the MQM lovers :lol:

That means that somewhere at back of ur minds u know that what I m saying is quite right. U r a separatist movement.
time-warp dude, time-warp![/quote]

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
GeoG said:

It happens many a times that I make a reply to 1 MQM member whereas the reply to my post is given by another MQM supporter so should I now start saying that saray MQM supporters 1 he banda hain or wo name badal badal k atay hain reply kerne.

Cant u add a brain to ur skull. It is useless without a brain. Really! Think about it. A brain will definitely help u in maintaining the businesses of life.