Why do Indian hate Pakistan so much?

pk_mohib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They talk about terrorism has any Indian [HI]Hindu[/HI] actually done a poem on Babri Masjid? The mumbai riots? The Gujarat Massacre? Where are the culprits of the Gujarat massacre? Nirendre Modia who presided over the massacres he is loved in India. Indian muslims hypocrisy is exposed!

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] .........?

Last edited:

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't see any hate against Pakistan. He wrote a poem condemning terrorists and those who train and support them and if you think that party is Pakistan so be it.

You want to see hate just open up your primary, high and college social studies books there is nothing but hatred there.
I don't see any hate against Pakistan. He wrote a poem condemning terrorists and those who train and support them and if you think that party is Pakistan so be it.

You want to see hate just open up your primary, high and college social studies books there is nothing but hatred there.
brits played a old trick, ever heard of '' 2 cats and monkey'' ? There were 2 cats fighting over a bread clever monkey over the tree came in between to solve the problem and eventually ate the whole bread and made the both cats look like a fool. The trick of ''divide'' and rule was appointed o make ppl fight against each other the hatred deep inside which they were very sucsessful. Even till ''today'' so you can make an idea of how sucsessful there plan was. Keeping that outside the country divided in 2 and pakistan was formed and so was hatred. Onced india used to be called as '' Golden Bird'' which brits totally destroyed.so bhaio the moral of the story is we were fighting with each other since 65 years with no avail only destruction.so its about time we should accept each other and live in peace and harmony.we will find haters on both side pakistan and india need to workout how to tackle these haters for the sake of peace.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
aik bomb kia phat gaya......phatt gaee indians ke....humaray yahan to her maheenay yeh hota hay....per hum is tarah forna india par ilzam naee laga daytay.....saalay...her cheez ko filmi bana daytay hain...!

poora mumbai underworld bhai log musalman hain....woh to in ko buray nahee lagtay...un ko to yeh ATANK WAADI nahee kehtay....us mein in ka bhee hissa laga hota hay na....! saalay nautanki..!

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

primary say high tak...mein nay to aisa kuch naee daikha....aap nay kahan say daikh liya wahan baythay huway..??

hawai firing na kia karo yaar....aik to aap logon ko welcome koi naee karta yahan...oper say apnee bay izztee karanay aa jatay ho baar baar....keep your views to yourself as they are not worth a pence here..!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik-sahab what about partition on punjab, babari masjid ... samjhota express and many many more ... Allah is rab-ul- aalemeen but that dosen't mean a muslim and a kafir are same in Allah's eyes ... I'm not saying we can indulge in acts like this, but my points is that what they do is right and what we do in reaction is seprate story and totally wrong ?? for example we dis-own Ajmal kasab and still we are terrorist ... and they own Sarbajeet and still they are the victims .... is it sounds right to you...

nice poem.

we should all understand that such terrorist acts are inhumane and those who do these are the biggest enemy of Islam (peace).

As IK says Allah is "Rabb-ul-Aalemeen" means God of every one without distinction of religion.

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)

The subject is this poem which did not come right after the attack. The poem reflects both sadness and contempt not against Pakistan but against those who are responsible for the heinous act.

brits played a old trick, ever heard of '' 2 cats and monkey'' ? There were 2 cats fighting over a bread clever monkey over the tree came in between to solve the problem and eventually ate the whole bread and made the both cats look like a fool. The trick of ''divide'' and rule was appointed o make ppl fight against each other the hatred deep inside which they were very sucsessful. Even till ''today'' so you can make an idea of how sucsessful there plan was. Keeping that outside the country divided in 2 and pakistan was formed and so was hatred. Onced india used to be called as '' Golden Bird'' which brits totally destroyed.so bhaio the moral of the story is we were fighting with each other since 65 years with no avail only destruction.so its about time we should accept each other and live in peace and harmony.we will find haters on both side pakistan and india need to workout how to tackle these haters for the sake of peace.

[MENTION=16019]humdaan[/MENTION] back in 1937-38, Congress formed the govt. in India; show me any single policy in favor of Muslims??? I see NOTHING... let's see who is cat and who is monkey...

@
Unicorn I didn't know that you have Punjab Text Book Board there as well... seriously, where did you read all that hatred stuff in our primary books; I never seen it...

Unicorn

Banned
primary say high tak...mein nay to aisa kuch naee daikha....aap nay kahan say daikh liya wahan baythay huway..??

hawai firing na kia karo yaar....aik to aap logon ko welcome koi naee karta yahan...oper say apnee bay izztee karanay aa jatay ho baar baar....keep your views to yourself as they are not worth a pence here..!

I recommend that you read a book by A K Aziz a Pakistani historian and read his book " Murder of History "

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ مجبور ہیں اس طرح باتیں کرنے کے لیے
یہ جب تک پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کو گالیاں دیتے رہیں گے
یہ جب تک ہندوں کے تلوے چاٹتے رہیں گے
اس وقت تک ہندو بنیا ان کے آگے روٹی کا ٹکڑا ڈالتا رہے گا

اے قائد تیرا شکریہ
اے قائد تیرا احسان
کہ تو نے ہمیں یہ ملک ، یہ پاک سر زمین ، یہ آزادی دی
ورنہ آج ہم بھی ہندو بنیوں کے تلوے چاٹ رہے ہوتے اسی طرح

modern.fakir

JOghini ...our textbooks teach us what is supposed to be taught ...You people need to open up your temple indoctrinated texts. For a country where only 15% of educated people are employable, they shouldnt be taunting education system to others.

Afterall javed akhtar got educated in India right ?...You will never see a Pakistani coming up and utter such vile against India without giving solid and concrete references.

You people not only need to change your education but also your wholesale mentality otherwise we will do it for you ...Exactly like has happened in the last 1000 years ~(bigsmile)

modern.fakir

And may i suggest you read an Average Pakistani Textbook Joghnini (bigsmile)....we all know what you are all about and this has been ingrained !...The only one changing here is you
(bigsmile)

I recommend that you read a book by A K Aziz a Pakistani historian and read his book " Murder of History "

modern.fakir

No your not ...because the whole state is involved in henious activities. Kashmir and then i wonder why nagaland, seven sister states, Assam, Khalistan,Hyderabad, West bengal and the Maooist insurgency are all up in arms !

Sri lanka hates you , bhutan hates you...like yo guys need to seriously change your mentality !!

You go in to the golden temple ...into the most revered sikh mausoleums and you desecrate it ...have you guys any shame and you come up here to blabber like a an angel (bigsmile)

First go and do something positive which cannot be expected from you ...chankya doctrine has never worked in the last 5000 years and so it wont work today either .

"Mu mein Ram Ram aur Bagl mein Churi" ...Is for guys of your stature Joghnini !...and when all else fails you do have Satti, devdasi and joghini
[hilar][hilar]

Those issues are our internal issues we are not breeding terrorists and sending them world wide like you do.

modern.fakir

That hypocrite Unicorn the Joghni wont reply to this ...because he believes in ..

"Mu mein Ram Ram baghl mein Churi" ...you see because this is their ideology ...and they are pathological liars ..dont expect anything straight ...it is only us who have to sort out Pakistan and then eventually India ...Our forefathers have done this and so will us and our future generations...These indians have always been like this !

No common sense and then just false blabber
!(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Unicorn

Banned
@humdaan back in 1937-38, Congress formed the govt. in India; show me any single policy in favor of Muslims??? I see NOTHING... let's see who is cat and who is monkey...

@
Unicorn I didn't know that you have Punjab Text Book Board there as well... seriously, where did you read all that hatred stuff in our primary books; I never seen it...

Read articles by Dr. Farrukh Saleem and just google and you will find reference to the books as well. Let me know I will post couple of more videos to help you.

Unicorn

Banned
No your not ...because the whole state is involved in henious activities. Kashmir and then i wonder why nagaland, seven sister states, Assam, Khalistan,Hyderabad, West bengal and the Maooist insurgency are all up in arms !

Sri lanka hates you , bhutan hates you...like yo guys need to seriously change your mentality !!

You go in to the golden temple ...into the most revered sikh mausoleums and you desecrate it ...have you guys any shame and you come up here to blabber like a an angel (bigsmile)

First go and do something positive which cannot be expected from you ...chankya doctrine has never worked in the last 5000 years and so it wont work today either .

"Mu mein Ram Ram aur Bagl mein Churi" ...Is for guys of your stature Joghnini !...and when all else fails you do have Satti, devdasi and joghini
[hilar][hilar]

Does not matter what you think you are know as a failed state and breeding of terrorists by the world:angry_smile::angry_smile:

modern.fakir

Here guys these are text book references to **** against Pakistan ...taught to highschool kids...Here i will let you guys decide who is teaching what here ...

Reference to Indian Textbooks teaching Anti Pakistan History or Discrediting it :D

Not only this, to add more insult to the injury, history is being distorted and young, impressionable minds are being fed on preposterous “facts,” which have found their way into school textbooks. Attempts have been made to rewrite history along communal lines. Today, the revised textbooks form an integral part of the curriculum in more than 20,000 Vidya Bharati schools and Shishu Mandirs run by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) (TEMPLE INDOCTRINATION):lol:

. The textbooks have also been included into the government school curricula in the states being governed by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). (Here Joghni these are your textbooks exposing you mu mein ram ram mentality[hilar])

According to this school of historiography, the famed Taj Mahal is described as a Hindu temple, Qutub Minar having been constructed by Hindu king Samundragupta and its original name being Vushnu Sthambha
(p. 73, Gaurav Gatha)
. Child marriage, jauhar, sati, purdah, jadu-tona and superstition were all due to the fear of the Muslims
(p. 284 High School Itihaas Bhaag 1)
. The absurd notion of the present RSS chief KS Sudarshan expressed during one of his annual Vijayadashami address that one Talpade test-flew an airplane in India even before the Wright Brothers did is an example of how this group sees facts of history.

Much to the chagrin of academics, Muslims and Islam have been presented in school textbooks in the most atrocious and humiliating manner.

Let us take some of the glaring distortions into account like Islam spread in India solely by way of the sword. The Muslims came to India “with the sword in one hand and the Qoran in the other”..“Numberless Hindus were forcibly converted to Islam on the point of the sword. This struggle for freedom became a religious war. Numerous sacrifices were made in the name of religion. We went on winning one battle after another. We did not let the foreign rulers settle down to rule, but we were not able to reconvert the separated brothers to Hinduism
(Itihaas Gaa Raha Hai).”

Arabs (barbarians) came to convert people to their religion. Wherever they went, they had a sword in their hand. Their army went like a storm in all the four directions. Any country that came in their way was destroyed. Houses of prayers and universities were destroyed. Mothers and sisters were humiliated. Mercy and justice were unknown to them
(p. 52-53 Gaurav Gatha).”

Muhammad Ghori killed lakhs of people, Visvanath Temple and Bhagwan Krishna’s birth place were converted into mosques. In turn he was killed by Prithviraj Chauhan (p. 67-68, Gaurav Gatha). Due to the circumstances, it (Islam) gradually assumed the form of a military religion (sainik dharma) and with the force of arms, with a lightening speed it advanced and became an international religion
(p. 184, High School Itihaas Bhaag 1).
The followers of Islam in this country whether they came as traders or as invaders could never establish full cultural harmony.

One basic reason for this was the basic principle of their religion which is monotheism...there was continous mutual struggle between the two cultures
(p. 280, High School Itihaas Bhaag 1).
Lakhs of foreigners came during these thousands of years...but they all suffered humiliating defeat.... There were some whom we digested...when we were disunited, we failed to recognise who were our own and who were foreigners, then we were not able to digest them. We were not able to reconvert even those who for some compulsion had separated from us. Mughals, Pathans and Christians are today some of these people
(Itihaas Ga Raha Hai for Class 5 in Shishu Mandir schools).”

Last edited:

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)

Read articles by Dr. Farrukh Saleem and just google and you will find reference to the books as well. Let me know I will post couple of more videos to help you.

ok let's come to the history; it's a well known fact that Hindu community at the time of British rule got the special treatment and previlegies as compared to Muslim community. show me single policy made in favor of Muslims when in 1937-38 Congress formed the govt.
2ndly, I am a part of this system and I am an educated person gone through the same education system which you are talking about. some things shown in video are true, like Indo-Pak wars but certain things shown in video are ridiculous like India was a part of Pakistan, never heard of a conspiracy like that...
certain things are true in our syllabus like your political injustice to Muslims which resulted in a thought of getting a separate country...

oh yes, I have something for you; plz explain what it is???
http://www.sanghparivar.org/forum/w...ia-india-will-be-declared-islamic-country-if-
I was literally laughing...

and one more thing, I am very fond of short videos, if you ask me I can find several of those showing your hatred towards Pakistan and Muslim community...
ok, in the end, plz explain one more thing, do you still believe 'Akhand Bharat' thing??? because I have heard it so many times...

janbazali

yes the point is ...that what they have done with muslims and pakistanis are all state actors.....from narendra modi to kernal prohit of samjhota expres.....from gujrat riots to all criminal activities in KAshmir.......it is all state actors who r doing terrorism against muslims and pakistan

i feels pity for people like Javed Akhtar, who have to say bad things against Pakistan to justify their talent.....

alimohsan52

Do not consider any MQM person as Pakistani, who has passed a remark on this forum. As Altaf Hussain has already requested India to take them back.