Who Will Sweep Next Election in 2023? Najam Sethi's Prediction

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is clear cut saying that America and India won’t let IK come back again. He did not even mention China.
Basically this region will be once more fought over by the 2 world powers. All I will say is China is not stupid and hopefully Pakistanis have learned their lessons. Win for PPP or PMLN will be win for India and USA

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
جس دن یہ نجم شٹی کپی کے بغیر بھونکے تو اس دن اس سے معلوم کرنا ہے پہلے تیرے جیسا حرام کا نطفہ کون کون سی صحیح پیش گوئی کر چکا ہے

awesomkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sethi to india or America ka choosta hai... Aik dafa Pakistan ka bhi chooooss le... Jahan teri or teri anay wali naslon ne marna hai... Lanti Insan... Marna Bhool gya hai Lanti... Yeh Ganjay ki zaban Bol rha hai...

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Naming his wishes into predictions. Has anything he has "predicted" ever come true?
None that I can think of.

we need a site which logs all these anchor’s predictions and “inside news” and tracks which came true or not

99% will be in the fail category (and that includes the Pro PTI anchors)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
we need a site which logs all these anchor’s predictions and “inside news” and tracks which came true or not
Good idea but who has so much free time

99% will be in the fail category (and that includes the Pro PTI anchors)
I detest them even more. People like Sabir Shakir and that worthless YT channel Haqeeqat TV. Nothing but blatant propaganda.