When Haroon ur Rasheed saw a drunk sikh in the PM house

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do pagal with gloves, jahil malshi wasting gloves when you dont need to wear them indoors.
They are not treating any infected yet wearing them!
Chacha tu mask pehan leiy apni tind pe ??

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do pagal with gloves, jahil malshi wasting gloves when you dont need to wear them indoors.
They are not treating any infected yet wearing them!
Chacha tu mask pehan leiy apni tind pe ??
yahan pe hum ko gloves aur mask nahi mil rahey wahan yeh nuatakni gloves charhai program kar rhay hain?
bahi-mardood you cannot even read the Qalima! so explain this to everyone that qadiani read which qalima???

Bahi-mardood cleary is a product of brahmin rape!

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
wasn't expecting that kind of criticism from u.
First time I second Barood, people follow media and they should set educated example. If tables are cleaned with anti germ spray then don't use gloves. Use gloves when you are outside for shopping and interaction and change gloves often and still nothing replaces washing hands

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
First time I second Barood, people follow media and they should set educated example. If tables are cleaned with anti germ spray then don't use gloves. Use gloves when you are outside for shopping and interaction and change gloves often and still nothing replaces washing hands
but they are at work.

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
but they are at work.
Yes at work but these premises should be clean and no stranger should visit here. Anyway not big issue if they wore gloves. Here in my store customers get free gloves so they should not touch anything if infected and the person on register has to change gloves after each customer so he/she does not get infected. So if organization channels want to protect rest staff from these anchors and experts then it's not bad idea buy create sense of insecurity for those who don't afford