What is Naya Pakistan & PMLN Agenda ?

WahabGull

Citizen
Pakistan cannot afford Trains, buses or meet any international standards. Once Police, School,Hospitals work without corruption and serve each Person equal to Rich Person then we can built our Pakistan. Pakistanis Need to understand Pakistan situation it is out of Stability of any institute.

I came from London to Vote Pakistan and the place i live in Lahore is really backward Town (Ghoray Shah Road Lahore Near Bhagbanpura or Railway Station or UET ) where 50 % people Gambler where 30 % Educated and 70% uneducated workers, Well of course 60% of them support PMLN and I support PTI and yes there is no chance of Debate because there is no one is eligible may be they do not have idea what is Debate? Anytime i got to speak on PMLN and PTI issues, I always observe that they hate the person who support PTI does not matter if PTI right or wrong. They do not want to listen anything on behalf of PTI but ready to force you to accept PMLN on any reason. Before I start to speak on IMRAN KHAN I always got to listen "He is American, He's not Muslim, He going to sale Pakistan and in respond I always quit because there is no point to talk to such a people who has no prove and making un-suggestive rumours against anyone.

"PMLN AGENDA" Making Roads, Bridges, or Claim Providing Electricity and Clean Water does not really help to make a country successful. Where PMLN leaders owned Factories unpaid electricity bill has crossed 50 million and other 200 factories unpaid bills has crossed more than 800 million What is this?
http://www.lesco.gov.pk/News&Media/5000071.asp Lesco Company chairmen has said in his recent interview that PMLN Government has supported to other company to not pay bills. What? This is a real crucial damage for any country. "This is only one example of their leader gambling stunts". Corrupt people will support them because whatever their leader saying in pubic and actual work to support corruption is damaging the country. This is main reason since Pakistan has made no one any party leader willing to change Police Departments we always see them as a servant of leaders. Country cannot run like this it is not safe. They making this land for personal use not for public.

"Naya Pakistan" IMRAN KHAN is a powerful man who has been doing Jalsa in public without any bullet prove glass. His vision to make Naya pakistan to clean Pak Land from Corrupted leaders and yes of course his focus is not to making roads or bridges but to change Police Culture and many more things. A Police need to work for everyone same without any consult of Leaders. Finish Corruption in any institute is a technique to reach successful Goal. If you see Government related any department even Pakistan Airport is not safe with corruption. Government has failed to facilitate their people with the services in any institute, everyone need a link or relation to things get done which is cheap. The Criteria English people had provided in Pakistan in all institute is still the same since they had left Pakistan. Why other Pakistani Leaders hasn't changed or does not want to change this criteria even though in London every year they bring new rules to follow to overcome recent issues but in Pakistan its remain same where Corruption and Terrorism has on Peak. Why? Pakistan has named on 176 position out of 186 countries as a most corrupted Country in the world.

Why people never get information because in Pakistan in each house one corrupt person born every year. If they bring same parties again then they will only gets roads, bridges, water, electricity and these things are normal provided anywhere in the world without any issue. The issue is institutes should work independently without any interfere. which cannot possible under any other party except IMRAN KHAN PTI. Naya Pakistan.
http://sfy.co/q5hb

Last edited by a moderator:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
" Making Roads, Bridges, or Claim Providing Electricity and Clean Water does not really help to make a country successful...................so your point is that roads trains buses must not be built?but they are even built in Afghanistan and Africa now.how can education and healthcare be reformed in present era without making good roads and transport system....think before you write something...a

Badmaash

Voter (50+ posts)
The picture answers your question:
:lol:
(clap)
9yjk6.jpg