US president Donald Trump meeting with Pakistani Qadiyani person before imran khan visit to US

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maryam Qatari, Nawaz halali jis ney 2017 main Qadiyanion ke leya LAW pass kiya tha. unko bhi bol. par kaise unki roti khatey ho na.
Aik zinai kon zinai na Kahu tu kya kaho aur jo meri maa ko gali deta hai Allah kare uski maa ke din kaam ho jai InshahAllah I won’t answer to those bastards but I will always call imrana zinai

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
TyrainMamo, get your facts right. Us kewn na bolti thi, jub mazay lay kar soti thi. I know money has been stopped for Dallali and you'll be keep barking until to get NRO for your Qatari Mother.

Aur imrana zinai jo gustake sahaba hai jo Madina ki raisyat per vote mNgta hai lanti munafiq

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did we ask you to explain our deen to us. Any way, for your clarity, do read the following.

When Isaa (A.S.) came and preached Christianity, did the followers of Moosa (A.S.) say yes they are still Jews just following a different prophet. A BIG RESOUNDING NO.

Did Jews and Christians say that Muslims are the same as us just following a different prophet, NO THEY DID NOT.

Then why should these people be labeled as Muslims when they clearly follow a different prophet (although that is their belief, the lineage of prophets has INDEED ended with Hazrat Muhammed (S.A.W.).

So why should I accept this BS from these imposters.
And also who the hell are you to tell us that they have the right to call their belief Islam. They effing don't and neither do you.

No one is saying that you need to accept their Bullshit but you have no right to force them to change their religion and beliefs as per your wishes .

Otherwise Jews have also the right to implement their wish that Muslims have no right to use their greeting Aslam o Alekum or use the names of their Prophets, stories , Philosophy or the words of their language and all that --- wish can be expanded according to the wisher anytime!

Qadiyanis do not say that the believers and non believers in Mirza Shahab are same .

Scholar1

No one is saying that you need to accept their Bullshit but you have no right to force them to change their religion and beliefs as per your wishes .

Otherwise Jews have also the right to implement their wish that Muslims have no right to use their greeting Aslam o Alekum or use the names of their Prophets, stories , Philosophy or the words of their language and all that --- wish can be expanded according to the wisher anytime!

Qadiyanis do not say that the believers and non believers in Mirza Shahab are same .
Hindu Madarchood LANAT TARAY PAR...

QaiserMirza

قادیانی نبی اکرم کو آخری نبی نہیں مانتے اس لیے وہ اسلام سے باہر ہیں
ان کا اپنا دین ہے ، ہندووں - عیسائی - یہودیوں کی طرح وہ بھی ایک دین کے پیروکار ہیں
جس طرح دوسری اقلیتیں پاکستان میں رہتی ہیں اور ان کو جو حقوق حاصل ہیں قادیانیوں کو بھی اسی طرح کے حقوق حاصل ہیں
انھوں نے ہمارے دین سے کیا لینا دینا اور نہ ہمارا ان کے دین سے

دوسری طرف جو حضرات نبی اکرم صلی الله علیه وسلم کی نبوت پر ہی شک کرتے ہیں ، آپ کی زوجات پر، آپ کے اصحاب پر ، خلفہ راشدین پر فحش گوئی کرتے ہیں اور تبرا بھیجتے ہیں انہیں ہم اپنا بھائی بنانے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں

یہ کیسا تضاد ہے ؟؟

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
A member of Pakistan’s Ahmadi community met President Donald J Trump at the White House on Wednesday to speak about the treatment of Ahmadis in Pakistan.

Accompanied by Shan Taseer, the Pakistani Ahmadi and him were the two persons from Pakistan who were among the 27 participants who met the US president.

“I can call myself a Muslim in the United States but not a Muslim in Pakistan,” said Abdul Shakoor, the 83-year-old man who spent three years in jail in Pakistan. “We (Ahmadis) were declared non-Muslim in 1974, our shops and houses were looted and many houses were burnt down, I then relocated to Rabwah along with kids, where I had a shop selling books and was given a 5 year sentence and a 600,000 PKR fine, now I have been released after three years,” he added.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1151653068037087232

President Trump shook his hand and said:-

“So you see the world is a tough place, and we are making strides and we are making some good strides,” he said.

Another move by Indian lobby to tone down the good gesture of Kartar pur border opening and praised by US.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wishing best of luck to Ahmadiya community Asylum Seekers in US and WEST, never ever try to come back again after getting your foreign passport.

kayawish

trump dont give a shit about ahmadis and muslims ... in reality trump hates muslim and Ahmadis for trump are same as muslims.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kiya nazara hay, zindiq aik kamenay kay kishi bachay ki tara sikayat or tarlay kar raha hay. Americans like their enemies to fight them hard. They don't like weak and meek enemies. If you stand up to them and fight they will respect you. Look at Iran how they back out of fight.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am seeing this news since last two days..Is this a big news??Is this first time in the history that Qadianis meet US presidents or any Western countries PM.. President??

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's significant before IK visit to US. Indian lobby and allies trying hard to keep Pakistan under pressure and downplay the visit. The focal point of discussion will be safe exit of US troops from Afghanistan and F.O must stick to it.

I am seeing this news since last two days..Is this a big news??Is this first time in the history that Qadianis meet US presidents or any Western countries PM.. President??

Aslan

It was right to declare Ahmadis non-Muslims.This is purely a religious matter.Ninety nine percent of Muslims around the world agree with this ruling and endorse it.Pakistan however has a duty to protect Ahmadis .They should not be subjected to discrimination,violence or injustice.Ahmadis on their part should not engage in any anti-Pakistan activities.Ahmadis have very close links to India and Israel and work against Pakistan.Ahmadis have missions in Israel and India which were set up for anti Pakistan activities.

Onlypakistan

YE AHMDI SIRF ISRAEL KI SIFARASH PER US PRESEDENT KO MILEY HAEN .YE LOG INDIA,US AUR ISRAEL KI PUSHT PANAI PER PAKISTAN MAE BADEY OHDEY HASIL KERNA CHAHTEY HAEN.

thinking

This is part of proxy war tactics...and propoganda Lobbyists..Trump don't care about any things which resembles near to Muslim ..Qadiyanis always get easy access to all Western countries nationality..business.. Immigration..This is all we knew from decades..

thinking

It's significant before IK visit to US. Indian lobby and allies trying hard to keep Pakistan under pressure and downplay the visit. The focal point of discussion will be safe exit of US troops from Afghanistan and F.O must stick to it.

Agreed..This is the usual practice from Anti.Pakistan forces to start Lobbying..undermine the any state head visit to USA..or Pakistan.Nothing new in it..But now things have been changed 90 degree.. Trump sitting in US..IK sitting in Pakistan..US wants peace talks successful in Afghanistan.. Pakistan going towards China Russia block..US block all aids to Pakistan and Pakistan L is suffering from it.. Pakistan totally became independent on Milatary needs..TTP..BLA.. Nawaz.. Zardari.. Altaf MQM..ANP..PTM are in gone in the dust...What US have to pressure on Pakistan??When you eleminates your weaknesses..Then no body blackmail you any more or harder..

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kiya nazara hay, zindiq aik kamenay kay kishi bachay ki tara sikayat or tarlay kar raha hay. Americans like their enemies to fight them hard. They don't like weak and meek enemies. If you stand up to them and fight they will respect you. Look at Iran how they back out of fight.

qadianis complaining against terrorists .