US president Donald Trump meeting with Pakistani Qadiyani person before imran khan visit to US

atifraza

Citizen
An illogical and un-sustainable argument --- you cannot claim a copy right on word Islam and word Muslim. what if Jews says Muslim cannot use the names of their Prophets and adopt Jewish outlook , religious dictums and religious precepts

Forcing someone to change the precepts of ones religion is equal to taking over their right of the freedom of religion

You are free to reject them but you are not free to force them to reject what they believe

Did we ask you to explain our deen to us. Any way, for your clarity, do read the following.

When Isaa (A.S.) came and preached Christianity, did the followers of Moosa (A.S.) say yes they are still Jews just following a different prophet. A BIG RESOUNDING NO.

Did Jews and Christians say that Muslims are the same as us just following a different prophet, NO THEY DID NOT.

Then why should these people be labeled as Muslims when they clearly follow a different prophet (although that is their belief, the lineage of prophets has INDEED ended with Hazrat Muhammed (S.A.W.).

So why should I accept this BS from these imposters.
And also who the hell are you to tell us that they have the right to call their belief Islam. They effing don't and neither do you.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Qadianis have a lobby
Sheikh rasheed was recently interviewed on canadian airport about his views on qadianis

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qadianism is nothing more than
PURE FRAUD and IDENTITY THEFT

Qaadiyaanism…
… dishonours Allah, the Creator
...Where can the human escape from that being in whose hands is every atom. He says: I will come secretly like thieves. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 39, Vol. 20)

… claims divinity for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have believed that I am God. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 564, Vol. 5)

… teaches that the door of prophethood is open, even after the final Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

This fact is established like the clear day that the door of prophethood is open after Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. (Haqeeqatun Nubuwwah Page 228)

… debases the greatest of all Prophets, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam and his Sahaabah used to eat cheese made by the Christians, although it was well known that pig’s fat is used in its making. (Al Fadhl, Qaadiyaan, 22nd February, 1924)

… claims that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful amongst themselves.’ In this divine revelation, I have been named Muhammad and also Rasool. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 207, Vol. 18)

One who differentiates between me and the Mustafaa, has neither recognised me nor seen me.
(Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 258-259, Vol. 16)

… teaches that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is superior to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Muhammad has descended amongst us once again, and he is more greater in his status than ever before. Whomsoever wants to see Muhammad, O Akmal, should see Ghulam Ahmad in Qaadiyaan. (Badr, Qaadiyaan, 25th October, 1906)

… propagates that Mirza is superior to all the Prophets
And Allah is showing so many signs for me that if they were shown in the time of Nooh, those people would not have drowned. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 575, Vol. 22)

Yoosuf of this Ummah, i.e. this humble one, is greater than Israeli Yoosuf. (Roohaani Khazaa’in
Page 99, Vol. 21)

Although many Prophets have come in the world, I am no less in knowledge and recognition of Allah than any (of them). (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 477, Vol. 18)

Leave the mention of Ibne Maryam(‘Eesaa alayhis salaam); Ghulam Ahmad is more better than him. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 240, Vol. 18)

… teaches hatred towards ‘Eesaa alayhis salaam, one of the greatest Prophets of Allah
(Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language. (Roohaani
Khazaa’in Page 289, Vol. 11)

It should be remembered that he (Jesus) had also to some extent the habit of lying. (Roohaani

Jesus could not portray himself as a pious man because people knew that he was a gluttonous alcoholic. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 296, Vol. 10)

… believes that Islaam is incomplete without belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

The belief of naming the rejectors of Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza) as ‘Muslims’ is a filthy belief. One who holds such belief, for him the door of divine mercy is closed. (Kalimatul Fasl Page 125)

… is a vile attack on the Sahaabah (Companions) radhiyallahu anhum
Like Aboo Hurayrah who was dull and did not possess good understanding/knowledge. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 127, Vol. 19)

Leave the dispute of the old caliphate; accept the new caliphate. A living Ali is present amongst you; you are leaving him and looking for the dead Ali. (Malfoozaate Ahmadiyyah Page 142, Vol. 2)

What were Aboo Bakr and Umar? They were not even fit to open the shoelaces of Hadhrat Ghulam Ahmad. (Monthly Al Mahdi, January-February, 1915)

Faatimah radhiyallahu anhaa, in a visionary state, placed my head on her thigh and showed me that I am from it. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 213, Vol.18)

… believes that the words of Mirza are equal to Qur’aan
Whatever I hear through Allah’s revelation, by Allah, I believe it to be pure from every mistake. My revelation is pure from mistakes like the Qur’aan. This is my faith. By Allah, it is noble word from the mouth of God, the one only. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 477, Vol. 18)

… is a deliberate alteration of the text of Qur’aan
This has also been inspired since a long time that ‘Indeed, We have revealed it near Qaadiyaan’. I said to myself: Yes, definitely, the name of Qaadiyaan is written in Qur’aan Shareef. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 140, Vol.3)

Names of three cities have been written in Qur’aan with honour - Makkah, Madeenah and Qaadiyaan. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 140, Vol. 3)

… is vilification of the status of Makkah Mukarramah and Madeenah Munawwarah

The place of Qaadiyaan is that place which Allah has declared as navel (centre) for the whole world and has declared it the mother for all the worlds. (Al Fadhl, Qaadiyaan,11th December, 1932)

I am telling you truthfully that Allah has said that the soil of Qaadiyaan is blessed. Here descends those blessings that descend at Makkah and Madeenah. (Al Fadhl, 11th December, 1932)

People also go to perform Hajj as a simple and nafl (act). But, in this place (i.e. Qaadiyaan), the reward is more than nafl Hajj. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 352, Vol.5)

… declares all non-Qaadiyaanis as non-believers
All Muslims who have not entered allegiance to Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), even though they have not heard the name of Maseeh Maw‘ood, are kaafir and out of the fold of Islaam. (aai’nae Sadaaqat Page 35)

That person who believes in Moosaa but does not believe in ‘Eesaa; or believes in ‘Eesaa, but does not believe in Muhammad; or believes in Muhammad, but does not believe in Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), is not only kaafir but a staunch kaafir and out of the fold of Islaam. (Kalimatul Fasl Page 110)

My opponents have been named Christians, Jews and idolaters. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 382, Vol.18)

… defames all Muslims

Every Muslim looks at these books (of Mirza) with an eye of love and benefits from its knowledge and accepts me and verifies my call except children of prostitutes upon whose hearts Allah has put a seal; they do not accept me. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 547-548, Vol.5)

Allah has made it clear to me that every person whom my call has reached and has not accepted me, he is not a Muslim. (Tazkirah Page 600)

… regards itself a separate religion
It is a command of Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), and a powerful command, that an Ahmadi should not give his daughter to a non-Ahmadi. To carry out this (order) is also a duty of every Ahmadi.
(Barakaate Khilaafat Page 25)

Practice patience and do not perform Salaat behind any person other than our jamaa‘at. (Al Hukm, Qaadiyaan,10th August, 1901)

It is our duty that we do not consider non-Ahmadis Muslims and do not perform Salaat behind them, because according to us they are rejectors of a prophet of Allah. (Anwaare Khilaafat Page 190)

It is not permissible to perform janaazah (Salaat) of non-Ahmadi Muslims; to the extent that it is not permissible (to perform janaazah) of non-Ahmadi child too. (Anwaare Khilaafat Page 193)

Qaadiyaanism is nothing but, conspiracy against Islaam, kufr in the guise of religion and hypocrisy in the name of Islaam.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Looks like Imran did Zina with your mother Harrami
That was your mother that’s why you love him now be honest did Naeem ul Haq did your mother too ? Just picture this in your head Naeem ul Haq and imrana zinai have a 3 sum with your mother and you and chanting pti pti lol have fun

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah murtad dosron par sirf zaaati attack karta rehta hey. iski tarbiyat hi aisi hoi hey. iski haram khor Maryam Qatari maaan bhi yeah kuch karney ka isko bolti hey. Haram kha kar halal tu produce nahi kar sakta.

Imrana zinai will solve them as gen Bajwa is one of them

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
اپنے اپ کو خود ہی احمدیہ کہ رہا ہے۔ تو مسلم کہاں سے رہا؟
اور مدد ایک نان مسلم سے مانگ رہا ہے۔

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
MashaAllah, May Allah bless you and your entire family for publishing the truth.

Mirza Qadiani is son of Dajjal (Anti-christ), so his followers.

Qadianism is nothing more than
PURE FRAUD and IDENTITY THEFT

Qaadiyaanism…
… dishonours Allah, the Creator
...Where can the human escape from that being in whose hands is every atom. He says: I will come secretly like thieves. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 39, Vol. 20)

… claims divinity for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have believed that I am God. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 564, Vol. 5)

… teaches that the door of prophethood is open, even after the final Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

This fact is established like the clear day that the door of prophethood is open after Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam. (Haqeeqatun Nubuwwah Page 228)

… debases the greatest of all Prophets, Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam and his Sahaabah used to eat cheese made by the Christians, although it was well known that pig’s fat is used in its making. (Al Fadhl, Qaadiyaan, 22nd February, 1924)

… claims that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful amongst themselves.’ In this divine revelation, I have been named Muhammad and also Rasool. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 207, Vol. 18)

One who differentiates between me and the Mustafaa, has neither recognised me nor seen me.
(Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 258-259, Vol. 16)

… teaches that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is superior to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Muhammad has descended amongst us once again, and he is more greater in his status than ever before. Whomsoever wants to see Muhammad, O Akmal, should see Ghulam Ahmad in Qaadiyaan. (Badr, Qaadiyaan, 25th October, 1906)

… propagates that Mirza is superior to all the Prophets
And Allah is showing so many signs for me that if they were shown in the time of Nooh, those people would not have drowned. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 575, Vol. 22)

Yoosuf of this Ummah, i.e. this humble one, is greater than Israeli Yoosuf. (Roohaani Khazaa’in
Page 99, Vol. 21)

Although many Prophets have come in the world, I am no less in knowledge and recognition of Allah than any (of them). (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 477, Vol. 18)

Leave the mention of Ibne Maryam(‘Eesaa alayhis salaam); Ghulam Ahmad is more better than him. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 240, Vol. 18)

… teaches hatred towards ‘Eesaa alayhis salaam, one of the greatest Prophets of Allah
(Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language. (Roohaani

It should be remembered that he (Jesus) had also to some extent the habit of lying. (Roohaani

Jesus could not portray himself as a pious man because people knew that he was a gluttonous alcoholic. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 296, Vol. 10)

… believes that Islaam is incomplete without belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

The belief of naming the rejectors of Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza) as ‘Muslims’ is a filthy belief. One who holds such belief, for him the door of divine mercy is closed. (Kalimatul Fasl Page 125)

… is a vile attack on the Sahaabah (Companions) radhiyallahu anhum
Like Aboo Hurayrah who was dull and did not possess good understanding/knowledge. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 127, Vol. 19)

Leave the dispute of the old caliphate; accept the new caliphate. A living Ali is present amongst you; you are leaving him and looking for the dead Ali. (Malfoozaate Ahmadiyyah Page 142, Vol. 2)

What were Aboo Bakr and Umar? They were not even fit to open the shoelaces of Hadhrat Ghulam Ahmad. (Monthly Al Mahdi, January-February, 1915)

Faatimah radhiyallahu anhaa, in a visionary state, placed my head on her thigh and showed me that I am from it. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 213, Vol.18)

… believes that the words of Mirza are equal to Qur’aan
Whatever I hear through Allah’s revelation, by Allah, I believe it to be pure from every mistake. My revelation is pure from mistakes like the Qur’aan. This is my faith. By Allah, it is noble word from the mouth of God, the one only. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 477, Vol. 18)

… is a deliberate alteration of the text of Qur’aan
This has also been inspired since a long time that ‘Indeed, We have revealed it near Qaadiyaan’. I said to myself: Yes, definitely, the name of Qaadiyaan is written in Qur’aan Shareef. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 140, Vol.3)

Names of three cities have been written in Qur’aan with honour - Makkah, Madeenah and Qaadiyaan. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 140, Vol. 3)

… is vilification of the status of Makkah Mukarramah and Madeenah Munawwarah

The place of Qaadiyaan is that place which Allah has declared as navel (centre) for the whole world and has declared it the mother for all the worlds. (Al Fadhl, Qaadiyaan,11th December, 1932)

I am telling you truthfully that Allah has said that the soil of Qaadiyaan is blessed. Here descends those blessings that descend at Makkah and Madeenah. (Al Fadhl, 11th December, 1932)

People also go to perform Hajj as a simple and nafl (act). But, in this place (i.e. Qaadiyaan), the reward is more than nafl Hajj. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 352, Vol.5)

… declares all non-Qaadiyaanis as non-believers
All Muslims who have not entered allegiance to Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), even though they have not heard the name of Maseeh Maw‘ood, are kaafir and out of the fold of Islaam. (aai’nae Sadaaqat Page 35)

That person who believes in Moosaa but does not believe in ‘Eesaa; or believes in ‘Eesaa, but does not believe in Muhammad; or believes in Muhammad, but does not believe in Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), is not only kaafir but a staunch kaafir and out of the fold of Islaam. (Kalimatul Fasl Page 110)

My opponents have been named Christians, Jews and idolaters. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 382, Vol.18)

… defames all Muslims

Every Muslim looks at these books (of Mirza) with an eye of love and benefits from its knowledge and accepts me and verifies my call except children of prostitutes upon whose hearts Allah has put a seal; they do not accept me. (Roohaani Khazaa’in Page 547-548, Vol.5)

Allah has made it clear to me that every person whom my call has reached and has not accepted me, he is not a Muslim. (Tazkirah Page 600)

… regards itself a separate religion
It is a command of Maseeh Maw‘ood (Mirza), and a powerful command, that an Ahmadi should not give his daughter to a non-Ahmadi. To carry out this (order) is also a duty of every Ahmadi.
(Barakaate Khilaafat Page 25)

Practice patience and do not perform Salaat behind any person other than our jamaa‘at. (Al Hukm, Qaadiyaan,10th August, 1901)

It is our duty that we do not consider non-Ahmadis Muslims and do not perform Salaat behind them, because according to us they are rejectors of a prophet of Allah. (Anwaare Khilaafat Page 190)

It is not permissible to perform janaazah (Salaat) of non-Ahmadi Muslims; to the extent that it is not permissible (to perform janaazah) of non-Ahmadi child too. (Anwaare Khilaafat Page 193)

Qaadiyaanism is nothing but, conspiracy against Islaam, kufr in the guise of religion and hypocrisy in the name of Islaam.

Last edited:

Insaaf4Tyrain

Yeah murtad dosron par sirf zaaati attack karta rehta hey. iski tarbiyat hi aisi hoi hey. iski haram khor Maryam Qatari maaan bhi yeah kuch karney ka isko bolti hey. Haram kha kar halal tu produce nahi kar sakta.
Aur tum kya kerta ho ? Zaati nahi karate ? Yeh tu Maine youthias de seekha hai

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tu jub tak rooz apni maan ki izzat na karwa ley tujy aram nahi ata. Teri Qatari maaan ki video release kar yahan par.

Tera baap jo Jail main hey usny Qadiyanion ko apna bhai bola tha, yeah Video daikh.

phir yeah video daikh. Jis main Hindoun ke khuda ko apna khuda keh raha hey.

tum khud bhi eiman se bahir ho aur dosron ko bhi bayeiman bana rahe ho. khota

Aur tum kya kerta ho ? Zaati nahi karate ? Yeh tu Maine youthias de seekha hai

waseem137

Minister (2k+ posts)
کسی حد تک بابے کی بات تو ٹھیک ہے، احمدیوں کے بے شمار مسائل ہیں پاکستان میں، لیکن بابے کو ٹرمپ کے سامنے بکنے کی کیا ضرورت تھی ۔ وہ تو پہلے ہی پاکستان کے خلاف بکواس کرنے کا پوائنٹ ڈھونڈتا ہے ۔

Insaaf4Tyrain

Tu jub tak rooz apni maan ki izzat na karwa ley tujy aram nahi ata. Teri Qatari maaan ki video release kar yahan par.

Tera baap jo Jail main hey usny Qadiyanion ko apna bhai bola tha, yeah Video daikh.

phir yeah video daikh. Jis main Hindoun ke khuda ko apna khuda keh raha hey.

tum khud bhi eiman se bahir ho aur dosron ko bhi bayeiman bana rahe ho. khota
Aik zinai kon zinai na Kahu tu kya kaho aur jo meri maa ko gali deta hai Allah kare uski maa ke din kaam ho jai InshahAllah I won’t answer to those bastards but I will always call imrana zinai