Slap on INDIA's face in the ground!!! CONGRATS PAKISTAN

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan has Beaten India in Qtr Final of under 19 WORLD CUP. well played. Also AFRIDI
bated very well yesterday against AUS. Action speak louder than words.

Pakistan Zindabad

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Under 19 or over 19 if we decide to beat india there is no stopping the young men and women of Pakistan.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Congs to all Pakistan Beat india to reach u19 semi finals

Pakistan prevail in thrilling climax
Pakistan's decision to bowl paid off immediately: the first ball of the day, a lovely outswinger from Butt, castled Rahul Kannaur, who played from the crease to a ball he should have dealt with by stepping forward. If poor technique lay at the heart of the first dismissal, a serious lack of maturity brought about the second, as Mayank Agarwal's misplaced aggression caused him to edge one to the keeper just four balls later.

The two Singhs, Mandeep and Harpreet, went about the repair job in difficult conditions - the ball moved around and the outfield was slow. With boundaries proving elusive, they concentrated on rotating the strike and accumulated 40 runs at a healthy rate before Sarmad Bhatti had Harpreet caught behind. The Indian captain Ashok Menaria, though unconvincing for much of his stay, managed a six in another promising partnership before the left-arm spin from Raza Hassan during the batting Powerplay brought about his downfall.

Mandeep then began to accelerate, edging Hammad Azam for a boundary while trying to swing over midwicket and slogging him for three more, but a mistimed pull to mid-on ended his determined knock of 40. A desperate attempt to pose something competitive provided the spark for some innovation as Mandeep, Sufian Shaikh and Gaurav Jathar experimented with the scoop over the wicketkeeper, each with varying results. The only effective surge, however, came from Manan Sharma, who hit 16 off 11, including a six in the final over, but Fayyaz cleaned up the last two wickets to finish with a four-for.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Congs to all Pakistan Beat india to reach u19 semi finals

Just finished watching the match....Finally a victory for Pakistani team

[clap] [clap]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
yes it was a nail biter but in the end pakistan prevailed
drop catches virus travelled to indian team they played well too
good luck to them for future too
but in the end better team went through
well done pakistan and good luck india for next time too [pk flag]

A

Admin

These young guys looked really good in the field. I'm glad our coaches are paying special attention to this aspect

such

Voter (50+ posts)
Congrats to every PAKISTANI....youngsters have proved them self that they can play better than india

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Congratulations to all the Pakistanis on winning the Under-19 QF by beating India.

Congratulations to India on going all the way up to the QF. Their team also played very well. It was a very tight match.

I have played under-19. Trust me it's not a great feeling when you loose a big match when you are very young and your world and life revolve around cricket. It stays with you for a little while. I wish all the best to the young Indians in the next world-cup.

Hopefully Pakistan will do well in the SF against the WI.

Pakistan all the way!!!!!!!

G

to pak players--
don,t be satisfied and relaxed after win against india. ;) go for cup.

such said:
Congrats to every PAKISTANI....youngsters have proved them self that they can play better than india

I AGREE WITH U, INSHA ALLAH THE FUTURE OF OUR CRICKET IS BRIGHT [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
^why celebrate so early? we did the same in Icc trophy after india bowed out, but in the end we didn't get to victory stand, after losing to the puny new-zealanders. I hope this time we do make it to the top!