Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh, Zaid Hamid - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh & Asadullah Bhutto - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration or Conspiracy

Zahid Hamid is a Pakistan's military spokesman (an Agent).

And the Pakistani Military is not foreign they are our own people !..if some of them have made mistakes that doesnt mean the whole army is bad !...wake up and dont talk the tune of the enemy. !:)

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh & Asadullah Bhutto - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration or Conspiracy

These agencies mostly innocent people killed and arrest. Its very hard for court to give them punishment. Like this young man case they rightaway declared him Dacot. If there was no video his whole family suffer for generations due to these criminals.
2nd. What action taken by their heads nothing (because often they take illegal favours from this staff by killing and kidnaping favours.l
Zahid hamid and others open your eyes and look whats going on in this country.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

And the Pakistani Military is not foreign they are our own people !..if some of them have made mistakes that doesnt mean the whole army is bad !...wake up and dont talk the tune of the enemy. !:)

Common - they are killing and raping everyday. This was luckily captured by cameraman. They killed and raped Bangalies and you see the outcome. You can see the way they are killing. They have no hesitation when triggering the bullet. Its better to killed by indian or american armies. Its really hard to die with the bullet that is purchased by taxpayers money and paid to killer as a salary. I don't think that we need army any more. This is 4th incident in last month.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

Common - they are killing and raping everyday. This was luckily captured by cameraman. They killed and raped Bangalies and you see the outcome. You can see the way they are killing. They have no hesitation when triggering the bullet. Its better to killed by indian or american armies. Its really hard to die with the bullet that is purchased by taxpayers money and paid to killer as a salary. I don't think that we need army any more. This is 4th incident in last month.
Few black sheep should be removed from army and rangers ,dont blame the whole institution

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

I don't think its the matter of few people. This is the mind set of all forces. There are several examples. Akhrotabad Chichean killings, Saleem Shehzad, missing people, etc. They are totally failed to protect innocent citizens. Despite they are involve in looting and killing everyday. These are well armed licensed killers.

I don't think its individual acts. I do not agree with Dr. Danish. There are a lot but I cannot write here.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

These four cowards find out the international conspiracy against our Holly Cows (Army, ISI, Ranger, FC). I strongly believe that they don't need someone external to destroy them. They are enough for Pakistan and for themselves. We cannot for get 1971 Bangladesh.

Zahid Hamid is just doing his job. He paid well by army, therefore, he is defending madly.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

This program is indirectly justifying the insane act of Rangers. I don't think people will be misguided.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
زید حامد صاھب میری جٹکی گزارش آپ سے یہ ہے کہ اگر جناب آہستہ گفتگو فرمائیں تو شائد آپ کی باتوں کا وزن دوگنا ہو جاۓ

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every word of zahid hamid is very true. he is an honest pakistani, people call him PAK army agent, they should feel shame,, he is not indian army agent , pak army is our army and i will feel proud to be called its agent, in fact every true muslim pakistani should be our army's agent.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

These four cowards find out the international conspiracy against our Holly Cows (Army, ISI, Ranger, FC). I strongly believe that they don't need someone external to destroy them. They are enough for Pakistan and for themselves. We cannot for get 1971 Bangladesh.

Zahid Hamid is just doing his job. He paid well by army, therefore, he is defending madly.
should we not stand with our army. this act was not pak army act , it was just that idiot fouji who could not control his immotions. why to blame the whole institution?

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

We very well understand who you are "klosedstreet" :) and We definitely need the army and IT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER !..Ofcourse you being an indian or an american will like to die through bullets of your own people .. So please do ..you can easily go to kashmir or gujrat or afghanistan and get this dream of yours fulfilled. WE have reached this stage and the next stage is a Pakistani super Power which rules the Islamic World ....It will once again give people nightmares like the OTTOMON Empire :) ..We are here and we will show the World -- Pakistan Army Zindabad !

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

People like Zahid Hamid had covered the **** in 1971. The outcome was Bangladesh.[/QUO

But Klosed why dont u talk about the DALITS AND SHUDRS ..if pakistan army is so bad why are dallits and shudrs coming to Pakistan for talks to get them freed from slavery ? :)?
http://idsn.org/news-resources/idsn...-the-issue-of-caste-based-discrimination/128/

myownview

We are "Quwain ke maindak" ... Jumping in it ans shouting that everyone else is garbage only we Pakistani are great. KITNA ASAN HAI APNI GHALTYION KA ZIMMAY DAR KISI AUR KO TEHRANA .... KAB SUDHARAIN GAY HUM ... KAB AQAL AA-E GI MERI QUOM KO .... KAB YEH KHUSH FEHMIYAN KHATAM HONGI MERI QUOM KI ..
JHOOTAY HUM ... RISHWAT KHOR HUM .. QANOON HAMARA KHARAB ... LO GI .. FAUJ HAMARI NAIKAMMI .. POLITICIAN HAMARE KHABEES ... OH BHAI KONSE KHWABON KE PEECHHAY BHAAG RAHE HO ....
APNI GHALATI TASLEEM KARO .. NIKAMOON ... ........... TASLEEM KARO GAY TO KUCH BHALA SOCHO GAY .... AUR PHIR KUCH KARO GAY