Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh, Zaid Hamid - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh & Asadullah Bhutto - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration or Conspiracy

yar khuda ka khouf karo. we are at war... try to realize the situation

Ohhhh man ... What war you are fighting against your own innocent people. This killing captured on camera is just a 'tip of the iceburg'. Problem is very big and out of scene. These Holy Cows (Army, ISI, Rangers, FC) are killing innocent people everywhere in Pakistan. You have to stop it now otherwise you will see another Bangladesh being carved out of remaining Pakistan. These forces did the same in 1971. Result was obvious.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 10th June 2011 - Imtiaz Shaikh & Asadullah Bhutto - Karachi Incident of Murder Frustration or Conspiracy

What situation to realize ?????? This killing captured on camera is just a 'tip of the iceberg'. Problem is bigger than this. These people are killing innocent people everywhere in Pakistan. How can you support this? If he was a criminal then why he was not captured alive ?

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
is army key sarey generals ko sarey aam phansi do phir dekho kisi khanzeer ki jurat nahi ho gi yeh sub kerney ki. army itself is not bad but these khanzeer generals are are the main culprits.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
کیا آپ کو نہیں لگتا کہ رینجرز اہلکاروں کی اس ٹولی نے جو جرم کیا ہے وہ ان کے لیے نیا نہیں ہے؟ کیا یہ نہیں لگتا کہ وہ جو کچھ کر رہے ہیں وہ ان کا یا ان کے شعبے کا ایک ایسا معمول ہے جس کے بارے میں انھیں یقین ہے کہ ان سے کوئی بھی کسی طرح کی باز پُرس نہیں کرے گا۔ اور اس میں ان میں سے کوئی یا دو کا یہ رویہ نہیں ہے سب کے سب برابر کے شریک ہیں۔ ان میں سے کوئی بھی یہ کہتا دکھائی نہیں دیتا کہ گولی مت مارو، گرفتار کر لو۔ اور جب گولیاں مار ہی دی جاتی ہیں تو کوئی ایک بھی اس فریاد پر کان دھرنے کے لیے تیار دکھائی نہیں دیتا مجھے ہسپتال تو لے جاؤ، یار۔

(extract from BBC Urdu)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was mistaken friendly fire from few very stupid rangers (very sad for this young man and for viewers) sorry! But giving the refrence 0f 1971 has

no concern with this killing incidence . It is an attention to spread hate against our Pak Forces, which in unacceptable and nil .

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
app nay kesy likh deya key her word true he ?is ko sharam nahee atee tv per jhoot bolty howy,is nay kaha he key rangers karachi ka defa ker rahee he, app eman dari say batye jab say rangers karachi may he kitny logo say bahta leya geya he,kitnay masoom logo ko qatal keya geya he,rangers tu Altaf qasai ka defa ker rahee he,
Every word of zahid hamid is very true. he is an honest pakistani, people call him PAK army agent, they should feel shame,, he is not indian army agent , pak army is our army and i will feel proud to be called its agent, in fact every true muslim pakistani should be our army's agent.

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)

should we not stand with our army. this act was not pak army act , it was just that idiot fouji who could not control his immotions. why to blame the whole institution?

There is a train of incidents. How we can believe that its not a mind set. Six people are unanimously doing the same act. It means if they are 600 or whole ranger, they will do the same

klosedstreet

Councller (250+ posts)
فرض کریں: جہاں یہ واقعہ پیش آیا ہے وہاں ایک ٹی وی چینل کا کیمرہ مین نہ ہوتا، ہوتا اور رینجرز کے ذہن میں یہ بات آ جاتی کہ یہ ویڈیو ان کے لیے کتنی خطرناک ہو سکتی ہے اور وہ اسے بھی ‘مقابلے’ کا حصہ بنا لیتے تو اس سارے معاملے پر بات کس طرح ہو رہی ہوتی؟ کیا اس بات سے انکار ممکن ہوتا کہ جنہیں رینجرز نے سرِ عام گولیوں کا نشانہ بنایا ہے وہ دہشت گرد نہیں تھے؟ یا رینجرز پر حملہ کرنے والے تھے؟

(Extract from BBC Urdu)

ISIKHAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I request all of you i by myself in army i want to tell all of you that
Baat ase hai keh ya jo hua hai pehli bar nhi hua hai leken abi ranghe hatho pakar gae hain muj k pata hai hum halat e jhang ma hain leken ager hum k ya pata hai keh pakistani mar raha hai. Wese bi tu kiya hum k apna pakistanio sa ziyada muhabbat nhi kanra chaye? Marna k bejaye use sa pyar muhabat sa nhi samjhana chayE? Ma tu ya souchta hon keh court marshal karka 6 rangers officer k sare amm phansi karna chaye

Tere yaad ma gham sa nidal hu giya hon farooq
Wah tere bi kiya badshahi thi farooq
keh ***** bi insaf sa mahroom na tha :(

ISIKHAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I request all of you i by myself in army i want to tell all of you that
Baat ase hai keh ya jo hua hai pehli bar nhi hua hai leken abi ranghe hatho pakar gae hain muj k pata hai hum halat e jhang ma hain leken ager hum k ya pata hai keh pakistani mar raha hai. Wese bi tu kiya hum k apna pakistanio sa ziyada muhabbat nhi kanra chaye? Marna k bejaye use sa pyar muhabat sa nhi samjhana chayE? Ma tu ya souchta hon keh court marshal karka 6 rangers officer k sare amm phansi karna chaye

Tere yaad ma gham sa nidal hu giya hon farooq
Wah tere bi kiya badshahi thi farooq
keh dog(*****) bi insaf sa mahroom na tha :(

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Few black sheep should be removed from army and rangers ,dont blame the whole institution

The whole institution is now corrupt otherwise they don't have to follow illegal orders. They can even arrest a senior officer. All this is in Military Act.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Every word of zahid hamid is very true. he is an honest pakistani, people call him PAK army agent, they should feel shame,, he is not indian army agent , pak army is our army and i will feel proud to be called its agent, in fact every true muslim pakistani should be our army's agent.

Apni inhi emotional khushion mai rahna and see Pakistan being disintegrated by your very own PakArmy

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
he is juzbati but honest,,,

He tells a lot of truths except for the lies about PakArmy. He is a paid agent. You need to filter information coming from him. PakArmy divided Pakistan once and they are doing it again....u guys need to realize it.... have u ever investigated properly into East Pak separation incident???

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

We are at war with whom? Our biggest enemy has been our own khaki wardi walay.....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
is army key sarey generals ko sarey aam phansi do phir dekho kisi khanzeer ki jurat nahi ho gi yeh sub kerney ki. army itself is not bad but these khanzeer generals are are the main culprits.

Agreed with you and liked ur comment but .... the generals come out of ranks n file....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr. Danish called other Army Pitthus like him, except for the guy Bhutto. Zaid Hamid and others threw this on judiciary.... YES, they are right Judiciary has a lot of problems and CJ should take quick actions to get the judiciary right.... but he cannot do all that himself. Executive powers are needed for that. Anyway, these guests took the program to a different directions coz all of them are ISI pitthus. It is stupid to call Zaid Hamid, a CM Sindh offcial, and PML(Q) person (which is an establishment party).... and bring only one person i.e. Bhutto on the other side and that too not the right person to invite. Instead he should have invited someone with guts who can speak up.

Danish again and again reminding us that we need these forces...they save us,... they are our saviors, etc..... but he is forgetting that it's not an individual act. This is mindset given to Army, Rangers, etc. They are given a mindset that civilians are inferior to them. A real and deep operation is needed to kill the cancer within Armed Forces. The Corore Commanders (oh i mean Corpse Commander) are all responsible along with COAS, ISI chief and other senior officials. We need a big change in Army. We are better off without Army.

Bhutto gave a very good point about Prosecution!! The judiciary has to work within constitution and law. Parliament is powerful to change the laws. Its not judiciary's responsibility to change the law. They have to work within the law.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Shut up Zaid Hamid..... ISI and PakArmy killed and raped people in Bangladesh. Now Army is doing the same in other areas. How can you justify the military estate established by Army. Our Army is not involved in defence but in sharab, shabab, kabab, ayyashi, plots, politics, blackmailing, etc.

Right now Pasha and Kayani are getting hundreds of millions of dollars from US every year.... its Army who started this game of selling off Pakistan to USA. Who removed Bhutto? Who hanged him? Who signed CETO CENTO agreements? Who raped women in Bangladesh? Who killed Bangalis blindly? Who is doing the same in Karachi, Baluchistan and KP? Who removed Nawaz Sharif coz he didn't bow to Clinton?

The answer is PAKARMY ---- the ENEMY WITHIN

Yes, I agree there could be better people in Army rank n file. But why don't they come up? Why don't they stand up? Why do they obey illegal orders? The institution of ARMY has got CANCER and there is no SHAUKAT KHANUM hostpital to treat these kinds of cancer. The only solution is to hang the COAS, DG-ISI, All Corore Commanders and bring up patriotic leadership.

Zaid Hamid - you have great knowledge but please stop eating money from Army and ISI and stop licking their shoes.....