Rumors are that Bahria Town Ace Academy building bulldozed by Government?

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
school2.jpg

I have heard from very confirmed sources and people on ground that Government bulldozed Ace Academy building in Bahria town rawalpindi. Can anyone share pictures and videos of the event? It happened yesterday. Government has also issued notice to the Bahria Head office building in Phase 8. They will bulldoze that building as well.

Please if anyone can share videos and images. That scum Malik Riaz has given lifafas to all TV channels. Nobody is showing this on their channels.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Well i hope it is a true news. Malik riaz is a criminal and professional land grabber,who has army to work for him.
Do u really think Malik saying is biggest criminal of the land. I don't think so. We Pakistani have the habit of going after someone who is most popular. And u get the appreciation from the public. CJ should concentrate of the law reforms. There are spoo many innocent people in the Jail. Do u know in High court judges are hearing the cases of 2015 can u believe this. I don't really understand. Every one in the country is Showbaaz Sharif.

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do u really think Malik saying is biggest criminal of the land. I don't think so. We Pakistani have the habit of going after someone who is most popular. And u get the appreciation from the public. CJ should concentrate of the law reforms. There are spoo many innocent people in the Jail. Do u know in High court judges are hearing the cases of 2015 can u believe this. I don't really understand. Every one in the country is Showbaaz Sharif.

Do you live in Pindi or Islamabad? If you do and you do not know about Malik Riaz Army which he uses to grab lands then you need to open your eyes a bit more or may be you need to go out of your house a bit more to have some knowledge about what is happening in your city and if you do not live in Pindi or in Islamabad then just shut up and do not spill rubbish here because you know nothing about Malik riaz criminal activities. Because of your low intellectual level you are my new addition on my ignore list

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bulldozing building is easy, deal with malik riaz now. its already too late
NO DEAL
HANG HIM AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND GET EVERY SINGLE PENNY RROM HIM AND HIS FAMILY STOLE FROM US
CHARGE WITH HIS CRIME ---- EVERYONE WHO ASSISTED HIM ANYWAY
THAT INCLUDES HIS EMPLOYEES AND BUREAUCRATS
GENERALS AND ESPECIALLY ---- POLITICIANS

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO DEAL
HANG HIM AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY AND GET EVERY SINGLE PENNY RROM HIM AND HIS FAMILY STOLE FROM US
CHARGE WITH HIS CRIME ---- EVERYONE WHO ASSISTED HIM ANYWAY
THAT INCLUDES HIS EMPLOYEES AND BUREAUCRATS
GENERALS AND ESPECIALLY ---- POLITICIANS

Deal doesnt mean here to make a deal, rather i meant here that fix this criminal.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its very easy for Malik Riaz to bring this government of donkeys down. The PTI wont even know wat hit them. All Malik Riaz needs to do is to send 10 of his chamchas to the Money exchange markets in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Karachi and buy all the dollars in the market ATTHE SAME TIME. These besharams of PTI and State Bank will remain silent spectators and before you know it the Dollar willl increase by 10 rupees and you will have serius riots and protests around the country. These bunch of buffons in PTI government claim they want an independant state bank. The state bank say they are awaiting instructions from Ministry finance and there you have both doing nothing. Abhey ullu k patho you have to be prepared....there is no "On the job training" i n government....you will be thrown out of government and wont even know what happened. The entire bureaucracy ...police....government departments and Media is filled with PML croonies. This is exactly wat happend 2 weeks ago.....it was a planned conspiracy against government and the state bank idiots and the ministry of finance ek dosrey k mun dekh rahey thay
Khotey ki aulaaden

Last edited:

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)

Malik Riaz May Not Be An Angel But He Is Better Than Many People In Pakistan.

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
Its very easy for Malik Riaz to bring this government of donkeys down. The PTI wont even know wat hit them. All Malik Riaz needs to do is to send 10 of his chamchas to the Money exchange markets in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Karachi and buy all the dollars in the market ATTHE SAME TIME. These besharams of PTI will remain silent spectators and before you know it the Dollar willl increase by 10 rupees and you will have serius riots and protests around the country. These bunch of buffons in PTI government claim they want an independant state bank. The state bank say they are awaiting instructions from Ministry finance and there you have both doing nothing. Abhey ullu k patho you have to be prepared....there is no "On the job training" i n government....you will be thrown out of government and wont even know what happened. This is exactly wat happend 2 weeks ago.....it was a planned conspiracy against government and the state bank idiots and the ministry of finance ek dosrey k mun dekh rahey thay
Khotey ki aulaaden
i didnt know it was so easy to bring a country the size of Pakistan , lols Pakistan wil INSHA ALLAH remain and even 1000s of malik riaz cant even touch it. Grow up and stop dreaming.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i didnt know it was so easy to bring a country the size of Pakistan , lols Pakistan wil INSHA ALLAH remain and even 1000s of malik riaz cant even touch it. Grow up and stop dreaming.
You dont even know the difference between state and government. That is taught in class 1 munna. Im talkign about the bringing down GOVERNMENT of Pakistan not the state.....and you wrote "inshallah Pakistan will remain". What are you ...13? Find out the difference between State and government munna. Oh wait you are a newbie with 50 posts to your credit! Haha... I think your eyes are closed....just 2 months ago when the PTI had just won the election the atmosphere was different....now it is completelly different. The bye election results are in front of you. Faiz ul Hassan chohan claims that PML economic terrorists 2 weeks ago bought all the dollars they could find and the rate shot up by 10 in one day....something which has never happened in the history.....you think the opposition is just sitting quitly?

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
You dont even know the difference between state and government. That is taught in class 1 munna. Im talkign about the bringing down GOVERNMENT of Pakistan not the state.....and you wrote "inshallah Pakistan will remain". What are you ...13? Find out the difference between State and government munna. Oh wait you are a newbie with 50 posts to your credit! Haha... I think your eyes are closed....just 2 months ago when the PTI had just won the election the atmosphere was different....now it is completelly different. The bye election results are in front of you. Faiz ul Hassan chohan claims that PML economic terrorists 2 weeks ago bought all the dollars they could find and the rate shot up by 10 in one day....something which has never happened in the history.....you think the opposition is just sitting quitly?
brother that was my awnser which you just repeated , picking up dollars from market does not only hurt Govt but it also hurts state. If MALIK RIAZ just even gave a thought of this kind of plan , he would be in a list of missing person. Even Army would not save him this time. He is a mere thug , dont give him too much importance. and yes i post few remarks as i am not paid for it, i mean this not my bread and butter like you , who is fed by your FARAARI. LOLS

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother that was my awnser which you just repeated , picking up dollars from market does not only hurt Govt but it also hurts state. If MALIK RIAZ just even gave a thought of this kind of plan , he would be in a list of missing person. Even Army would not save him this time. He is a mere thug , dont give him too much importance. and yes i post few remarks as i am not paid for it, i mean this not my bread and butter like you , who is fed by your FARAARI. LOLS
Beta PML thugs have ALREADY DONE it. Who do you think has crashed the stock market? What has the army done or going to do with the people who crashed the stock market? NOTHING....its not their domain....and lastly...I only know one farrari.....the type you drive......you might know a different type.....hahaha

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
Beta PML thugs have ALREADY DONE it. Who do you think has crashed the stock market? What has the army done or going to do with the people who crashed the stock market? NOTHING....its not their domain....and lastly...I only know one farrari.....the type you drive......you might know a different type.....hahaha
So you are are saying you are not a paid PATWAARI. Then its ok . Every one has a right to comment , Anyways the question for your awnser regarding ACE BUILDING in bahria is that they were served notice last week. they have taken it down or not , will have to call someone in ISB.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you live in Pindi or Islamabad? If you do and you do not know about Malik Riaz Army which he uses to grab lands then you need to open your eyes a bit more or may be you need to go out of your house a bit more to have some knowledge about what is happening in your city and if you do not live in Pindi or in Islamabad then just shut up and do not spill rubbish here because you know nothing about Malik riaz criminal activities. Because of your low intellectual level you are my new addition on my ignore list.
I can only laugh at ur comments. I live in Bahria and u really don't know what it feels like. I know Malik Sahib must have done many dodgy stuff but there are bigger issues in Pakistan. As I said earlier everyone is Showbaaz in Pakistan. U better ignore members here, otherwise people will read ur comments.

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Malik Riaz May Not Be An Angel But He Is Better Than Many People In Pakistan.
Exactly. Malik sahib might have done many things wrong but he has given people a peace of mind in Bahria projects. I live in Bahria and metany people who sold their land to Malik Riaz, none of them said MR has forced them to sell the land. And if u ask any Pakistani about MR they will straight away say he is a land grabber. My own plot on Raiwaind road Lahore got QABZA by Noon league. So who is better.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you are are saying you are not a paid PATWAARI. Then its ok . Every one has a right to comment , Anyways the question for your awnser regarding ACE BUILDING in bahria is that they were served notice last week. they have taken it down or not , will have to call someone in ISB.
Are you on a patwari hunting mission on this site? Everywhere you look you only see patwaris? do you even suspect your mfamily members of being patwaris? It seems you have patwari phobia. Patwaris only make up 20% of the electorate munna. and 1 week notice? One of my friend was in europe living in an old building which required demolition....the government informed them 1 year in advance before demolishing it. 1 week notice? are you joking? is that enough ? Maghrib ki misaal dene waley.....Maghrib mein 1 saal....6 months ka notice miltey hen ....1 week k nahi