nwaiwaqts column regarding a balochi sardar,s anti pakistani views and a muslim pakistani,s answer t

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nawaiwaqts columnist and retired army man sikander baloch recently wrote a column in favour of balochistan fighters .who are fighting against pakistan with help of indian and israeli aid.( 29th july)

Sikander baloch being an ex army guy so we Pakistanis ignored his earlier columns as most retired army men are crazy (due to years of life obeying secular bosses instead of following allah ,which takes away blessing from ones life).but his latest column need to be answered as this column is actually a very blunt attack on unity of Pakistan.

First let me briefly tell what he wrote in his column named balochistan main sub theek nahin hai)
In this column sikander baloch writes about a baloch sardar friend of his who met him recently and said things against Pakistan and punjab.
His sardar friend said that we balochis will seek freedom from Punjab as it is looting our resources.he said that we are not getting royalty of our gas and we are not given all the best jobs in Pakistanhe further accused that in gawadar port most of planners ,engineers workers etc were from Punjab and sindh instead of balochistan..he further said that Punjab is making us seek freedom by these cruelties . he further said that prime minister mir zafer jamaali who belonged to balochistan was not tolerated for long by punjab and he was replaced .
He further accused Punjab of doing army action and killing some balochi leaders who he called shaheed (this word shaheed is so much abused in Pakistan!those baloch serdars like bugti who I think did not even know ****ma or never even knew how to pray salaat were labeled shaheed by these munafiqeen!what a joke against islam.islam does not even recognize that a person is shaheed who died for his country rather than islam, no matter how devout muslim he was ,so how will islam recognize these atheist balochi sardars as shaheed is beyond my wildest undersrandings! I remember reading a balochi sardars book where he wrote that I never prayed in life because as a brave baloch I can never bow my head in front of anyone!astaghfirulah.such are most balochi sardars views about islam )

Now a Pakistanis reply to these accusations ( first let me clear ,I am not Punjabi,nor pakhtoon ,I infact do not belong to any Pakistani ethnicity by blood)

Musharaf who killed that Indian agent akbar bugti who these people call shaheed was not a Punjabi, he infact on many times publically showed his hatred against Punjab. but these balochi sardars who are on pay roll of India are so brain dead that they constantly accuse Punjab of every crime in history of mankind since adam was bornthey succeed in these heinous lies too because the people they rule over, the poor balochi majority, is totally illiterate ,so it accepts whatever they tell them.
I say to these sardars that
You balochi sardars are the biggest enemies of balochistan .you people intentionally and forcefully keep balochi people ignorant and illiterate so you can loot balochistans resources and make castles for yourself.
The bugtis ,murrees, rinds and other sardars of balochistran are living life of such luxury that even arab princes cant dream of itthese balochi sardar,s children get education in Europe and America in most expensive institutes.
One example I give is of Sardar murree ,who is in pay roll of India and he is leading the balochistans freedom fight ,his son is getting educated in oxford while the people in his area daily die of starvation and thirst.but he treats his own balochi people like animals.i may ask the enlightened among you.sardars must have a number of few hundreds or so in balochistan,why we Pakistanis are being black mailed by these sardars,why not we eliminate them and free balochi people who number in 7 million or so .how will we face allah if we do not free these poor people .balochis are most illiterate nation on planet due to these sardarswhile the fact is that balochistan gets more money per person bases on education from Pakistani federal govt than Punjab gets.but the tragedy is that every single penny of this money gets eaten by sardars.

In no other province of Pakistan the gas and other things royalty is taken by individuals ,its taken by elected government (that is mostly looted too but thats another story and some money even if 20 percent does reach common people too I think). but in balochistan the billions of rupees gas royalties etc are eaten directly by sardars who make lavish castles for themselves in Lahore Karachi Islamabad and London, but they deprive the poor balochs even a single bite of bread

Hundreds of teachers ,doctors ,engineers went to balochistan in past from Punjab,to help our balochistan brothers in getting education ,health care and good infrastructurethey went to balochistan at that time when balochi youth who got education were themselves leaving balochistan to work in sindh and Punjab.
But how did these balochi sardars pay back these Punjabis and pathans who went to educate and help baloch brothers!nowdays daily a Punjabi teacher or professor is being killed by these balochi sardar,s balochi lib army ,which is working for balochi freedom under India and Israeli funding.

Few days ago a professor from Punjab was killed who gave his whole life to educating balochi youth,than even a female Punjabi professor was killed by these Indian agents balochi sardar men.what kind of men these people are? that they even kill Punjabi settler,s women and childrenthey talk of balochi traditions and honour,all I see is that these people are biggest cowards in universe as even most kufars do not intentionally hit and kill non combatant women and children.these people are lowest of low actually. Because those people who came to educate their children ,they are killing them.

Than this balochi sardars accusation that zafar jamali who was balochi prime minister was not tolerated by Punjabthis accusation is again a lie.first fact is that musharaf who removed jamali was not a Punjabi at all and musharaf infact fired and dismissed a Punjabi prime minister named nawaz shareef first who got two thirds majority .for your information .musharaf told a million times that he is not Punjabi but he is a mohajir from sindh , also musharaf always supported mqm. mqm which you balochi sardars love! because of your common Indian connection.

Also meer zafar jamali when he was prime minister for 2 and half years.what the hell he did for balochistan?nothing ofcourse! like all balochi sardars he also ate all the funds given to him .thats one reason why he was fired .also meer jamaali was 2oo kilo gram weight.he was unfit to run or walk as prime minister .also meer zafar jamaali was biggest supporter and slave of musharaf who killed bugtithis shows balochi sardar,s munafiqat. that they on one hand criticize Punjabi musharaf but praise meer zafar jamali who was a sincere slave of musharaf .

Patriotic Pakistanis have been silent too long on this balochi problem ,they should stop their silence and rise up for the poor of balochistan ,and free them from these cruel sardars of balochistan who are on pay roll of India and Israel which is a fact that they admit themselves
See the below website that openly shows balochi sardars ,Indian Israeli connection.infact the very flag of so called free balochistan is flanked by Indian and Israeli flag

http://governmentofbalochistan.blogspot.com/2006/07/world-baloch-jewish-alliance-voices.html

than this balochi sardar accuses that for gawadar port construction, Punjabis and sindhi people were brought this is another of your stupid baseless accusation.
Let me give you people a fact ! balochistans population is less than lahores population!!!! .(balochistans whole population is 7 million or so while Lahore divisions population is presently estimated at 150 million ) which is just one city of Punjab! So balochistans population is so small that it always needed man power from other areas,secondly whatever population of balochistan is there ,its mostly illiterate, because the balochi sardars did not allow education to be spread among common baloch people since independence from Britain.
.thats why balochistan was always short of qualified engineers and planners teachers and doctors etc .so ofcourse such persons had to be brought from Punjab and sindh. and if balochi sardars were really sincere to balochi people than they had supported this .because gawadar ports construction will bring jobs for poor balochi people in that area. but what can we say .these peoples real agenda is not for balochistans interest but for their own personal benefits ,which is why they keep taking money from Indian and Israeli agencies and keep educating their own children in western universities and keep making lavish castles while making poor balochi masses live a life worse than animals.

In Punjab many important jobs are in balochi peoples hands.but never did I hear any Punjabi complain about this ,as they consider these balochis as their muslim brothers.

I myself was rejected on medical officer seat in Islamabad because balochi doctors from bolan medical college were preferred over me as its govts policy to give maximum jobs to balochi graduates in Islamabad etcI knew that I was hundred times more qualified for these jobs than balochi drs whose English and skills were quiet poor ,but I never protested over this .this thing destroyed my career and now I am a poor man but I never accused balochis over this. because as a muslim I know that rizq is fixed by allah and real life is life of akhira not life of this worldbut these balochis sardars behave like nonmuslims. They are doing this uprising against Pakistan purely for their own family,s benefits ,not for the poor balochis.

Now let me give a picture of what will happen if allah forbid balochi sardars succeeed in separating balochistan

As balochistans population is very small and its area too big so balochistan can never remain an independent country for long (thousand years old history proves this plus this is also a fact that present day balochis are not the actual inhabitants of balochistan but they came from Syria etc some hundred years back ,so balochis were not the actual population of balochistan and history proves it ) .
So this so called independent balochistan will not remain free for even a year and either iran or India will have to eat balochistan up under American and Israeli supervision. now see what will happen in both cases
In iran there is a irani balochi province who has same people as balochis of Pakistan but just separated via iran border.just like Punjab is divided into Indian and Pakistani Punjab similarly balochistan is divided into Pakistani and irani balochistan (ayub khan, the traitor of Pakistan, gifted thousands of miles of oil rich Pakistani balochi area as a gift to iran thus giving billions of dollars loss in oil money to Pakistan )

Now see.in irani balochistan the sunnis which are majority of irani baloch population are not even allowed to make their mosques.their leaders are daily killed and iranis do not give a single job to balochis in their own homeland.all the govt jobs, police jobs and other jobs inside the irani balochistan are in hands of ethnic iranis belonging to shia faith .balochi sunnis are living a life of worse slavery in irani balochistan .(these facts are 100% true.anyone can check them out. i am not giving links here as article is already too long)
,search yourself on above info

(So the ayaashi and lavish lifestyles that balochi sardars are having inside Pakistan they can never dream under iran etc .they know it too but I guess are just blackmailing Pakistan.

In other scenario balochistan is taken by India .in that case even a moron idiot knows that muslims in India live a life worse than animals. no matter how much these balochi sardars convince hindus that we are just by name muslims ,hindus will still consider them napaak .maleech and unclean, and they will lead a worse life of slavery than they can dream possible and they will die polishing the shoes of hindus.

So balochistan can never survive as a free nation due to absolute lack of man power ,and in case these people join iran or India than they will have to sacrifice the great freedom they have as a province of pakistan.

So do not threaten us!we are not cowards.whoever Pakistani is a muslim is not coward. and we muslims know how to do jihad against agents of kufar.and we are first muslims than are Pakistanis and as muslims allah has ordered us to free mankind from slavery!and to spread justice!

Islam will inshalah come to Pakistan sooner rather than later. than a lot of necks of these kufar agent sardars will be cut off and not only the people of balochistan but people of whole Pakistan will get freedom and justice and inshalah these exploiting sardars ,jaageer daars.waderas ,politicians,industrialists and civilian and army bureacrats will not be able to exploit us again.

Islam will bring equality among masses .a poor balochi will no longer be exploited by a murtid sardar and a poor balochi will have same rights as his sardar and will be able to walk with his head high. not like present when balochi masses are made to lead worse than animal lives by their sardars..these cursed sardars do not let balochi masses get even one percent of money that Pakistani government showers over these sardars in name of royalties etc.what a great zulm and cruelty.
Also balochistan has a very huge pakhtoon population which loves islam and is devout muslim, and so they do not want to separate from Pakistan and they will never accept falling into hands of India ,Israel. so these balochi sardars should not black mail pakistan more because their own provinces more than half population will never follow them inshalah.as being good muslims they wont want kufar rule over this province,

The fact is that not only balochi people but Punjabi ,sindhi , pakhtoons masses are also leading a life of slavery under our rulers (both civil and military) .only and only islam can deliver us from this slavery and give us freedom .only islam and its system has power to do that .and this is the greatest fact of this world.

also as we can see that balochi separatists are daily killing innocent Punjabi and pakhtoon settlers in balochistan. still Pakistan army is not doing any major operation in balochistan ..and instead of that army is launching operation in islam loving areas of nwfp and tribal belt ,whose people are very loyal to Pakistan and are defenders of pakistans unity..this is all very tragic and shows that whoever rules over is very loyal to kufar powers ,thats why army does operation against Pakistan loving nwfp pakhtoons but does not do any operation against balochi sardar and their pet sepeartists who are openly getting funds from India and Israel they admit it too

but lets hope allahs nusrat reaches and islam and its truth and justice prevails over this area after all
amen

zainazad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Nawaiwaqts columnist and retired army man sikander baloch recently wrote a column in favour of balochistan fighters .who are fighting against pakistan with help of indian and israeli aid.( 29th july)

Sikander baloch being an ex army guy so we Pakistanis ignored his earlier columns as most retired army men are crazy (due to years of life obeying secular bosses instead of following allah ,which takes away blessing from ones life).but his latest column need to be answered as this column is actually a very blunt attack on unity of Pakistan.

First let me briefly tell what he wrote in his column named “balochistan main sub theek nahin hai”)
In this column sikander baloch writes about a baloch sardar friend of his who met him recently and said things against Pakistan and punjab.
His sardar friend said that we balochis will seek freedom from “Punjab” as it is looting our resources.he said that we are not getting royalty of our gas and we are not given all the best jobs in Pakistan…he further accused that in gawadar port most of planners ,engineers workers etc were from Punjab and sindh instead of balochistan..he further said that “Punjab” is making us seek freedom by these “cruelties” . he further said that prime minister mir zafer jamaali who belonged to balochistan was not tolerated for long by “punjab “ and he was replaced .
He further accused Punjab of doing army action and killing some balochi leaders who he called “shaheed” (this word shaheed is so much abused in Pakistan!those baloch serdars like bugti who I think did not even know ****ma or never even knew how to pray salaat were labeled “shaheed” by these munafiqeen!what a joke against islam.islam does not even recognize that a person is shaheed who died for his country rather than islam, no matter how devout muslim he was ,so how will islam recognize these atheist balochi sardars as shaheed is beyond my wildest undersrandings! I remember reading a balochi sardars book where he wrote that I never prayed in life because as a brave baloch I can never bow my head in front of anyone!astaghfirulah.such are most balochi sardars views about islam )

Now a Pakistanis reply to these accusations ( first let me clear ,I am not Punjabi,nor pakhtoon ,I infact do not belong to any Pakistani ethnicity by blood)

Musharaf who killed that Indian agent akbar bugti who these people call shaheed was not a Punjabi, he infact on many times publically showed his hatred against Punjab. but these balochi sardars who are on pay roll of India are so brain dead that they constantly accuse Punjab of every crime in history of mankind since adam was born…they succeed in these heinous lies too because the people they rule over, the poor balochi majority, is totally illiterate ,so it accepts whatever they tell them.
I say to these sardars that
“You balochi sardars are the biggest enemies of balochistan .you people intentionally and forcefully keep balochi people ignorant and illiterate so you can loot balochistans resources and make castles for yourself.
The bugtis ,murrees, rinds and other sardars of balochistran are living life of such luxury that even arab princes cant dream of it…these balochi sardar,s children get education in Europe and America in most expensive institutes.
One example I give is of Sardar murree ,who is in pay roll of India and he is leading the balochistans freedom fight ,his son is getting educated in oxford while the people in his area daily die of starvation and thirst.but he treats his own balochi people like animals.i may ask the enlightened among you.sardars must have a number of few hundreds or so in balochistan,why we Pakistanis are being black mailed by these sardars,why not we eliminate them and free balochi people who number in 7 million or so .how will we face allah if we do not free these poor people .balochis are most illiterate nation on planet due to these sardars…while the fact is that balochistan gets more money per person bases on education from Pakistani federal govt than Punjab gets.but the tragedy is that every single penny of this money gets eaten by sardars.

In no other province of Pakistan the gas and other things royalty is taken by individuals ,its taken by elected government (that is mostly looted too but that’s another story and some money even if 20 percent does reach common people too I think). but in balochistan the billions of rupees gas royalties etc are eaten directly by sardars who make lavish castles for themselves in Lahore Karachi Islamabad and London, but they deprive the poor balochs even a single bite of bread

Hundreds of teachers ,doctors ,engineers went to balochistan in past from Punjab,to help our balochistan brothers in getting education ,health care and good infrastructure…they went to balochistan at that time when balochi youth who got education were themselves leaving balochistan to work in sindh and Punjab.
But how did these balochi sardars pay back these Punjabis and pathans who went to educate and help baloch brothers!…nowdays daily a Punjabi teacher or professor is being killed by these balochi sardar,s balochi lib army ,which is working for balochi freedom under India and Israeli funding.

Few days ago a professor from Punjab was killed who gave his whole life to educating balochi youth,than even a female Punjabi professor was killed by these Indian agents balochi sardar men….what kind of men these people are? that they even kill Punjabi settler,s women and children…they talk of balochi traditions and honour,all I see is that these people are biggest cowards in universe as even most kufars do not intentionally hit and kill non combatant women and children.these people are lowest of low actually. Because those people who came to educate their children ,they are killing them.

Than this balochi sardars accusation that zafar jamali who was balochi prime minister was not tolerated by “Punjab”…this accusation is again a lie.first fact is that musharaf who removed jamali was not a Punjabi at all and musharaf infact fired and dismissed a Punjabi prime minister named nawaz shareef first who got two thirds majority .for your information .musharaf told a million times that he is not Punjabi but he is a mohajir from sindh , also musharaf always supported mqm. mqm which you balochi sardars love! because of your common Indian connection.

Also meer zafar jamali when he was prime minister for 2 and half years.what the hell he did for balochistan?nothing ofcourse! like all balochi sardars he also ate all the funds given to him .thats one reason why he was fired .also meer jamaali was 2oo kilo gram weight.he was unfit to run or walk as prime minister .also meer zafar jamaali was biggest supporter and slave of musharaf who killed bugti…this shows balochi sardar,s munafiqat. that they on one hand criticize “Punjabi” musharaf but praise meer zafar jamali who was a sincere slave of musharaf .

Patriotic Pakistanis have been silent too long on this balochi problem ,they should stop their silence and rise up for the poor of balochistan ,and free them from these cruel sardars of balochistan who are on pay roll of India and Israel which is a fact that they admit themselves
See the below website that openly shows balochi sardars ,Indian Israeli connection.infact the very flag of so called free balochistan is flanked by Indian and Israeli flag

http://governmentofbalochistan.blogspot.com/2006/07/world-baloch-jewish-alliance-voices.html

than this balochi sardar accuses that for gawadar port construction, Punjabis and sindhi people were brought …this is another of your stupid baseless accusation.
Let me give you people a fact ! balochistans population is less than lahores population!!!! .(balochistans whole population is 7 million or so while Lahore divisions population is presently estimated at 150 million ) which is just one city of Punjab! So balochistans population is so small that it always needed man power from other areas,secondly whatever population of balochistan is there ,its mostly illiterate, because the balochi sardars did not allow education to be spread among common baloch people since independence from Britain.
.thats why balochistan was always short of qualified engineers and planners teachers and doctors etc .so ofcourse such persons had to be brought from Punjab and sindh. and if balochi sardars were really sincere to balochi people than they had supported this .because gawadar ports construction will bring jobs for poor balochi people in that area. but what can we say .these peoples real agenda is not for balochistans interest but for their own personal benefits ,which is why they keep taking money from Indian and Israeli agencies and keep educating their own children in western universities and keep making lavish castles while making poor balochi masses live a life worse than animals.

In Punjab many important jobs are in balochi peoples hands.but never did I hear any Punjabi complain about this ,as they consider these balochis as their muslim brothers.

I myself was rejected on medical officer seat in Islamabad because balochi doctors from bolan medical college were preferred over me as its govts policy to give maximum jobs to balochi graduates in Islamabad etc…I knew that I was hundred times more qualified for these jobs than balochi drs whose English and skills were quiet poor ,but I never protested over this .this thing destroyed my career and now I am a poor man but I never accused balochis over this. because as a muslim I know that rizq is fixed by allah and real life is life of akhira not life of this world…but these balochis sardars behave like nonmuslims. They are doing this uprising against Pakistan purely for their own family,s benefits ,not for the poor balochis.

Now let me give a picture of what will happen if allah forbid balochi sardars succeeed in separating balochistan

As balochistans population is very small and its area too big so balochistan can never remain an independent country for long (thousand years old history proves this plus this is also a fact that present day balochis are not the actual inhabitants of balochistan but they came from Syria etc some hundred years back ,so balochis were not the actual population of balochistan and history proves it ) .
So this so called independent balochistan will not remain free for even a year and either iran or India will have to eat balochistan up under American and Israeli supervision. now see what will happen in both cases
In iran there is a irani balochi province who has same people as balochis of Pakistan but just separated via iran border.just like Punjab is divided into Indian and Pakistani Punjab similarly balochistan is divided into Pakistani and irani balochistan (ayub khan, the traitor of Pakistan, gifted thousands of miles of oil rich Pakistani balochi area as a gift to iran thus giving billions of dollars loss in oil money to Pakistan )

Now see.in irani balochistan the sunnis which are majority of irani baloch population are not even allowed to make their mosques.their leaders are daily killed and iranis do not give a single job to balochis in their own homeland.all the govt jobs, police jobs and other jobs inside the irani balochistan are in hands of ethnic iranis belonging to shia faith .balochi sunnis are living a life of worse slavery in irani balochistan .(these facts are 100% true.anyone can check them out. i am not giving links here as article is already too long)
,search yourself on above info

(So the ayaashi and lavish lifestyles that balochi sardars are having inside Pakistan they can never dream under iran etc .they know it too but I guess are just blackmailing Pakistan.

In other scenario balochistan is taken by India .in that case even a moron idiot knows that muslims in India live a life worse than animals. no matter how much these balochi sardars convince hindus that we are just by name muslims ,hindus will still consider them napaak .maleech and unclean, and they will lead a worse life of slavery than they can dream possible and they will die polishing the shoes of hindus.

So balochistan can never survive as a free nation due to absolute lack of man power ,and in case these people join iran or India than they will have to sacrifice the great freedom they have as a province of pakistan.

So do not threaten us!we are not cowards.whoever Pakistani is a muslim is not coward. and we muslims know how to do jihad against agents of kufar.and we are first muslims than are Pakistanis and as muslims allah has ordered us to free mankind from slavery!and to spread justice!

Islam will inshalah come to Pakistan sooner rather than later. than a lot of necks of these kufar agent sardars will be cut off and not only the people of balochistan but people of whole Pakistan will get freedom and justice and inshalah these exploiting sardars ,jaageer daars.waderas ,politicians,industrialists and civilian and army bureacrats will not be able to exploit us again.

Islam will bring equality among masses .a poor balochi will no longer be exploited by a murtid sardar and a poor balochi will have same rights as his sardar and will be able to walk with his head high. not like present when balochi masses are made to lead worse than animal lives by their sardars..these cursed sardars do not let balochi masses get even one percent of money that Pakistani government showers over these sardars in name of royalties etc.what a great zulm and cruelty.
Also balochistan has a very huge pakhtoon population which loves islam and is devout muslim, and so they do not want to separate from Pakistan and they will never accept falling into hands of India ,Israel. so these balochi sardars should not black mail pakistan more because their own provinces more than half population will never follow them inshalah.as being good muslims they wont want kufar rule over this province,

The fact is that not only balochi people but Punjabi ,sindhi , pakhtoons masses are also leading a life of slavery under our rulers (both civil and military) .only and only islam can deliver us from this slavery and give us freedom .only islam and its system has power to do that .and this is the greatest fact of this world.

also as we can see that balochi separatists are daily killing innocent Punjabi and pakhtoon settlers in balochistan. still Pakistan army is not doing any major operation in balochistan ..and instead of that army is launching operation in islam loving areas of nwfp and tribal belt ,whose people are very loyal to Pakistan and are defenders of pakistans unity..this is all very tragic and shows that whoever rules over is very loyal to kufar powers ,that’s why army does operation against Pakistan loving nwfp pakhtoons but does not do any operation against balochi sardar and their pet sepeartists who are openly getting funds from India and Israel they admit it too

but lets hope allahs nusrat reaches and islam and its truth and justice prevails over this area after all
amen

Dear Mr,paki shut ur mouth if u dont now any thing about Baluchistan and balochs so dont wright something which u dont now and for information Baluchistan will inshalla azad independent we dont want any comments from pakis

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Dear Mr,paki shut ur mouth if u dont now any thing about Baluchistan and balochs so dont wright something which u dont now and for information Baluchistan will inshalla azad independent we dont want any comments from pakis

...........U are setting in UAE and talking about situation in Baluchistan.

...........If you are setting in UAE, then we must ask you how much know about the situation of Baluchistan? If you have dare, you should go to Pakistan and fight their not barking from outside like your Dogs Leaders i.e. one is setting London and other is in Dehli (or in Kabul).

zainazad

...........U are setting in UAE and talking about situation in Baluchistan.

...........If you are setting in UAE, then we must ask you how much know about the situation of Baluchistan? If you have dare, you should go to Pakistan and fight their not barking from outside like your Dogs Leaders i.e. one is setting London and other is in Dehli (or in Kabul).

I am not sitting in uae Mr Paki who the hell r u talking about about balochistan we baloch are the son of Great balochistan not u paki.
dont reply this post it will not good for health.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
@zainazad watch out bro I have tons of baloch friends who will give their life for motherland. I salute all those baloch people and leaders who gave their life defending Pakistan. You are nothing without Pakistan, same will happen to you what happened Bengalis, our daughters and sisters raped by Hindus and pretending to be Pakistanis later bengali muslim youth and people who were part of Mukti bahne and played by RAW realised what blunder they did butthey couldn't do anything.

There are only few thousand traitor jobless,illeterate and being played by their traitor sardars to committ terrorist activities for few thousands RS funded by CIA, RAW, OSAD. Balochistan concerns that they are not getting enough royalty and chances isn't right, all of their leaders are the ones eating up all the money. I DO AGREE THAT LOT OF WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE IN BALOCHISTAN AND LOT MORE EFFORTS NEEDED TO TACKLE CORRUPTION AND RAISE MORE AWARENESS.

Last edited:

zainazad

u r happy to rape indians and banglais what hell u r talking about i dont want hear any thing from paki u people r now colony of US so shut ur mouth.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only solution of Baluchistan is implementing Quaid-e-Azam's promise to Khan of Kalat which was complete autonomy of Baluchistan having three things under central or federal control...
1. Currency
2. Security and third thing I dont remember...

The same structure which we find in UAE where 7 States came together and form a country in this way when every region of Pakistan would be responsible for distribution of their own resources then they wont be able to create this Punjab excuse any longer...