ISI is responsible for the Sahiwal massacre proof in video!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This country is a shithole. ISI the most fucked up security agency And Punjab is the shittest place and people on earth.
Not worse yet , Saudis can make its citizen into pieces even when you are out of country !
we are not there yet. ISI become extrajudicial killers only after 2000 before Musharaf they were still under some control, now they are not even under the control of COAS.

Last edited:

PIND-WALA

Btw, very few people know that ISI head was in cahoots with Nawaza to foil the plan of Musharaff but the military fucked ISI and Nawaza properly in the ass that day haha.

So not surprising. Isi is a tool for the benefit of reigning government.
What was that ?

bhaibarood

اگر یہ کاروائی سی ٹی ڈی کی ہوتی تو اب تک کوئی نام و نشان نظر نہ آتا
کاروائی کرنے والے پہلے کاروائی کر کے چلے گۓ تھے اور بعد میں جو اس کو کور کرنے اۓ ان کے بارے بھی یہ بات وثوق سے نہیں کی جا سکتی کہ ان کا تعلق سی ٹی ڈی سے تھا یا نہیں کیوں کے بغیر نمبر پلیٹ یا جعلی نمبر پلیٹ کا مطلب نمبر ون ہی ہو سکتا ہے
وہ کمپیوٹرز کا کام کرتا تھا ہو سکتا ہے اس کے ہاتھ کوئی غلط کمپیوٹر آ گیا ہو جس کے بعد اس کا خاتمہ ناگزیر ہو
nahi jo kahani ka khullsa hai main woh bhi bata deta hoon!
ISI ka banda karachi main maragaya, Silver honda suspected hui.
WHITE Alto was moving along with it.Another suspect.
this white alto was rental car, Owner was adeel he is dead!
zeeshan just hired this rental car for transporting khalil family to boraywala!
buss thats the wrong link which ISI did ,rest is history

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
sir jee main aap ki sari kahni ka jawab aik sawal main de deta hoon!:cool:

agar zeeshan itna hi khatarnaak tha tu CTD ke londoon ne bullet proof jackets kiyon nahi pehnee huin thee?
Aik bhi banda vest main nahi hai,
ap ne video ka sahi analysis nahi kia.
abhi aap ko samjhney main time lagey ga! its complex for you.o_O
CTD mobile hit car, Alto stopped. CTD man came out and sprayed bullets.
then stopped and remove kids than spray bullets again!
پاکستان ہے بھائی ، پولیس کے پاس ہوں گی نہیں۔ اور ہو سکتا ہے کہ لباس کے اندر پہنی ہوئی ہوں۔ اور اس بات کا ثبوت نہیں ہے کہ بچے باہر نکال کر پھر فائرنگ کی گئ۔ بچے اندر تھے جب فائرنگ کی گئی اور بچے محفوظ رہے مگر کچھ گولیاں انہیں چھو کر ضرور گزریں۔ کن کی مرہم پٹی کے لئے وہ اسی دن ہسپتال بھی گئے جہاں سے بچے کا پہلا انٹرویو بھی آیا۔

PIND-WALA

Buss yehi tu sari baat hai ! PTI govt cant say it and opposition will encash this golden opportunity
Even if bad intelligence was provided by ISI, police crossed the line . They killed men mercilessly then fled the scene , then left the kids unattended. Its a criminal behaviour through and through. But I know its not completely their fault. They perhaps were never trained properly.

bhaibarood

پاکستان ہے بھائی ، پولیس کے پاس ہوں گی نہیں۔ اور ہو سکتا ہے کہ لباس کے اندر پہنی ہوئی ہوں۔ اور اس بات کا ثبوت نہیں ہے کہ بچے باہر نکال کر پھر فائرنگ کی گئ۔ بچے اندر تھے جب فائرنگ کی گئی اور بچے محفوظ رہے مگر کچھ گولیاں انہیں چھو کر ضرور گزریں۔ کن کی مرہم پٹی کے لئے وہ اسی دن ہسپتال بھی گئے جہاں سے بچے کا پہلا انٹرویو بھی آیا۔
Arey yaar ap tu bilkul bachey niklay, you dont even know CTD has been created with million rupees investment! they have brand new equipment ,new mobiles and vests.
they are trained by your beloved army trainers too, they are not just common punjab police walas.
yaar ap ne tu apney gubbary main se hawa nikaal de!:unsure:
firing do martaba ki gayee thee. Video main dekha jasakta hai

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Arey yaar ap tu bilkul bachey niklay, you dont even know CTD has been created with million rupees investment! they have brand new equipment ,new mobiles and vests.
they are trained by your beloved army trainers too, they are not just common punjab police walas.
yaar ap ne tu apney gubbary main se hawa nikaal de!:unsure:
firing do martaba ki gayee thee. Video main dekha jasakta hai
میں کتنا بچہ ہوں اور کتنا نہیں اس کو تو رہنے دو ۔ البتہ اگر آپ کو یہ پولیس وین دکھا دی جائے بغیر بتائے کہ یہ کون ہیں تو آپ کیا کہو گے؟؟ کیا آپ بولو گے کہ یہ کاؤنٹر ٹیررازم ڈیپارٹمنٹ والے ہیں یا آپ کہو گے کہ پنجاب پولیس والےہیں؟ آپ کا اپنا جواب آپ کے اپنے غبارے میں بھری ہوئی ہوا نکال دے گا۔ ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا

Steyn

What was that ?

I saw a documentary about the 1999 coup detat. Harami sharif knew the military was up to no good and he promoted or assigned ISI head to give him intelligence information about the plans of military.

ISI doesn't work publicly like any intelligence agency. It will hurt their reputation and this CTD mess up is an example. Some government minister slip of tongue mentioned ISI but it will not be repeated again.

Their deeds are known when an ex ISI chief or military or government guy spills the gut and when the issue becomes irrelevant.

I have personally witnessed these ISI dogs, my cousins were abducted by them and we were all surprised to know that the people we thought were our friends and didn't think much of were isi spies.

Anyway, i am really scared of ISI and i have said too much. Don't want to end up in prison eating rotten food and being brainwashed.

ISI is great and they protect our country.

bhaibarood

I saw a documentary about the 1999 coup detat. Harami sharif knew the military was up to no good and he promoted or assigned ISI head to give him intelligence information about the plans of military.

ISI doesn't work publicly like any intelligence agency. It will hurt their reputation and this CTD mess up is an example. Some government minister slip of tongue mentioned ISI but it will not be repeated again.

Their deeds are known when an ex ISI chief or military or government guy spills the gut and when the issue becomes irrelevant.

I have personally witnessed these ISI dogs, my cousins were abducted by them and we were all surprised to know that the people we thought were our friends and didn't think much of were isi spies.

Anyway, i am really scared of ISI and i have said too much. Don't want to end up in prison eating rotten food and being brainwashed.

ISI is great and they protect our country.
ji bilkul ISI zindabad pak fouj zindabad:rolleyes:
your friends are lucky to be alive.
keep safe and dont talk too much

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks again , I try to comply on your previous advice as well .... but what to do when he calls me a male....:)

O don't bother! He does that intentionally. He just wants some attention - nothing more. Maybe suffering from some mental disorder. I asked a hacker friend to run through him and he suggested he is a Pakistani based on his location and his system content. Otherwise would have for sure given a lead on him to someone. But he's not that important and no need to make him one either! Also, he doesn't know 101 of conducting propaganda. So no need to boil yourself over it! But if you are having fun as I am.. Then Go on! :)

Minister (2k+ posts)

Listen after 6:30
Mostly GHQ media cell members asking whats the proof that
ISI give wrong intelligence. Please listen video and specially at 7:30

ISI people were part of team even whole intel was given by them.

Zeeshan Hum sharminda hain terey qatil zinda hain
ISPR jawab do!
PS: bharey ke tatoo na parhain
If ISI is behind that then it is ok, I agree with ISI.

Steyn

ji bilkul ISI zindabad pak fouj zindabad:rolleyes:
your friends are lucky to be alive.
keep safe and dont talk too much

They had a deal with some UK company and it involved some 5-10 lacs? (i forgot the exact amount) project (computer software stuff) so a lot of pounds.

They abducted them for questioning, agreed to spying on their emails and wanted to know who this guy was that they were making deals with and any information they have.

My cousins tell me they(isi) dropped in with a really hot chikni girl and weren't really paying attention to her saying we get girls like these no problems. If you want, we can arrange for you LOL. I remember being kinda jealous of this at the time hahaha, was a horny 20-21 years old at the time.

One of the ISI guy was a friend of my cousins and used to visit their office so my cousins asked them a lot of questions and he didn't seem bothered to answer.

After that incident, i don't really trust anyone and several times after that, several people have mentioned that ISI people were here or pointed to some ISI dog.

Basically, any place where money exchanges hands and important places, malls, banks, these isi dogs will be there spying.

I don't think its wrong. They do protect our country and work against American CIA and raw agents who are also working in this country. But they sometimes abuse our own countrymen and for that I hate them.

bhaibarood

They had a deal with some UK company and it involved some 5-10 lacs? (i forgot the exact amount) project (computer software stuff) so a lot of pounds.

They abducted them for questioning, agreed to spying on their emails and wanted to know who this guy was that they were making deals with and any information they have.

My cousins tell me they(isi) dropped in with a really hot chikni girl and weren't really paying attention to her saying we get girls like these no problems. If you want, we can arrange for you LOL. I remember being kinda jealous of this at the time hahaha, was a horny 20-21 years old at the time.

One of the ISI guy was a friend of my cousins and used to visit their office so my cousins asked them a lot of questions and he didn't seem bothered to answer.

After that incident, i don't really trust anyone and several times after that, several people have mentioned that ISI people were here or pointed to some ISI dog.

Basically, any place where money exchanges hands and important places, malls, banks, these isi dogs will be there spying.

I don't think its wrong. They do protect our country and work against American CIA and raw agents who are also working in this country. But they sometimes abuse our own countrymen and for that I hate them.
I agree they do protect 95% of the time but I need accountability for 5% killings and wrong doings. After all its our country and our agency but they made whole country sad, my mother and dadi were crying too. We have worst day whole family is grieving for khalil kids !
A mother covered her 3 kids and lay her life to save them. Karbala ka manzar hoga

Last edited:

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now thats called solid boot chatiya
who can sell his soul to his master
Thanks dear, Pakistan army is my brother & sisters. They do everything to protect my country & I am proud to be a BOOT CHATIYA atleast I am licking my own boots without cow pee & shit. Thanks again for the compliments.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And here I was thinking there was video proof as mentioned in the thread title. But as always Bhai Amrood saab got over excited and blew his load prematurely just at the mention of the word ISI and posted this thread in haste.

PLVFa.jpg

bhaibarood

And here I was thinking there was video proof as mentioned in the thread title. But as always Bhai Amrood saab got over excited and blew his load prematurely just at the mention of the word ISI and posted this thread in haste.

PLVFa.jpg
Well malshsi asked for ISI involvement proof and I gave them video proof!
you are right , I need to rush for the job.
By the way you are not satisfied with video proof as usual right :sneaky:
Dont worry whole master plan is ordered for you.
you will be given each and every detail.