ISI is responsible for the Sahiwal massacre proof in video!

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI is known for their ghunda gardi against innocent people but they're a vital evil. Just like FBi, CIA.

When you give people too much power then they will abuse it.

Maybe behind closed doors ISI will be punished (unlikely) but never in public.

Btw, very few people know that ISI head was in cahoots with Nawaza to foil the plan of Musharaff but the military fucked ISI and Nawaza properly in the ass that day haha.

So not surprising. Isi is a tool for the benefit of reigning government.
bhaih apka ye khuwab hai i think govt b wahi chalate hai aur second ye issue punjab m hoa hai isliye itna media ne isko upper uthaya hai else baki k provinces m ye waqiye koi nae bat nahi hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well malshi asked for ISI involvement proof and I gave them video proof!
you are right , I need to rush for the job.
By the way you are not satisfied with video proof as usual right :sneaky:
Dont worry whole master plan was ordered for you.
Video proof would constitute of the actual incident that took place, like the video shot from the bus. This is just one anchors version of what he heard, in legal terms its called hearsay, hardly qualifies as "video proof"

And there is nothing to be surprised at all if ISI members were overseeing the operation. But since you have that eternal hate for all thing armed forces related that is the only thing that matters to you.

All that rona dhona, drama and "pain" you were feeling just a few days a go has all of a sudden disappeared and now your are back to your one point agenda i,e back to our regular programming.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Video proof would constitute of the actual incident that took place, like the video shot from the bus. This is just one anchors version of what he heard, in legal terms its called hearsay, hardly qualifies as "video proof"

And there is nothing to be surprised at all if ISI members were overseeing the operation. But since you have that eternal hate for all thing armed forces related that is the only thing that matters to you.

All that rona dhona, drama and "pain" you were feeling just a few days a go has all of a sudden disappeared and now your are back to your one point agenda i,e back to our regular programming.

Think for a second if these KIDS were your own or if your family is khalil family!
Oh sorry you cant feel the pain or feel sad for anyone I forgot.
malish and boot polish is #1 priorty for you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Think for a second if these KIDS were your own or if your family is khalil family!
Oh sorry you cant feel the pain or feel sad for anyone I forgot.
malish and boot polish is #1 priorty for you.
I was asking the same, what happened to all your pain all of sudden just seems to have vanished!

FYI I don't do dramaybaazi on the forum and makes threads and post to show what I am feeling to get pats on the back from strangers on an internet forum. And like I told you earlier. I am an actual father of a real human child not just some dogs like you, so what I can feel and relate to this tragedy is 1000 times more but I choose not do dramaybaazi online and not give into knee jerk raw emotions. Its called being an adult.

You should try it sometimes. ;)

P.S : You are such an old member of this forum, its high time you stopped trying to shut down debate which goes against or doesn't support your narrative by labeling people and calling it a day, this shows nothing but that you are out of arguments,

bhaibarood

I was asking the same, what happened to all your pain all of sudden just seems to have vanished!

FYI I don't do dramaybaazi on the forum and makes threads and post to show what I am feeling to get pats on the back from strangers on an internet forum. And like I told you earlier. I am an actual father of a real human child not just some dogs like you, so what I can feel and relate to this tragedy is 1000 times more but I choose not do dramaybaazi online and not give into knee jerk raw emotions. Its called being an adult.

You should try it sometimes. ;)

P.S : You are such an old member of this forum, its high time you stopped trying to shut down debate which goes against or doesn't support your narrative by labeling people and calling it a day, this shows nothing but that you are out of arguments,

Yes 4 people died with 13 bullets , 10,8 ,6 bullets in there body and its all dramaybazi for you! whole nation is saddened by this massacre ,its drameybazi for you. yes I am emotional and sensitive. you can live with your fictional kid , have a nice day!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes 4 people died with 13 bullets , 10,8 ,6 bullets in there body and its all dramaybazi for you! whole nation is saddened by this massacre ,its drameybazi for you. yes I am emotional and sensitive. you can live with your fictional kid , have a nice day!
Like always you hear only what you want to hear.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
ISI was involved. thats the truth. koi mane na mane. kahin se koi tardeed nae ayi balke aitraaf 2-3 jga se a chuka hai ke ISI was involved. video ma jo b bola mubashir ne wo b qareen qayas lgta hai keeping in view all circumstances.

bhaibarood

ISI was involved. thats the truth. koi mane na mane. kahin se koi tardeed nae ayi balke aitraaf 2-3 jga se a chuka hai ke ISI was involved. video ma jo b bola mubashir ne wo b qareen qayas lgta hai keeping in view all circumstances.
My thread was deleted too.
just got restored ,it never happened before in 10 years.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Man I gave you video which shows ISI intelligence was given, even Incamera briefing accepted that !
Just answer that issue ? Is ISI was involved is sahiwal incident or not?
Dude go back and read and I said I wouldn't be remotely surprised and in fact it might be standard SOP to have ISI monitor such operations. I objection was this isn't what you call "video evidence" video evidence well would be ...video of the incident.

You are too busy just labeling everybody boot polishiya or whatever to actually see what they are saying.

bhaibarood

Dude go back and read and I said I wouldn't be remotely surprised and in fact it might be standard SOP to have ISI monitor such operations. I objection was this isn't what you call "video evidence" video evidence well would be ...video of the incident.

You are too busy just labeling everybody boot polishiya or whatever to actually see what they are saying.

Did you read the content of the post?
"Mostly GHQ media cell members asking whats the proof that
ISI give wrong intelligence. Please listen video and specially at 7:30

ISI people were part of team even whole intel was given by them".
its says malshis were asking for ISI Intel for sahiwal incident, and I provide that proof.
you misconstrued the heading ! and did the premature vomit as usual.
Heading is involvement proof ,not sahiwal action video proof.
even THEN issue is wrongful deaths !

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)

Listen after 6:30
Mostly GHQ media cell members asking whats the proof that
ISI give wrong intelligence. Please listen video and specially at 7:30
ISI people were part of team even whole intel was given by them.

Zeeshan Hum sharminda hain terey qatil zinda hain
ISPR jawab do!
PS: bharey ke tatoo na parhain
if this is true then Pakistan is in safe hands :sleep:
Worlds number 1 spy agency

bhaibarood

if this is true then Pakistan is in safe hands :sleep:
Worlds number 1 spy agency
its mistake , if they did 99 right operations then 1 mistake is fine
but accept karney main ego hurt hoti hai
agencies ka morale down hota hai

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
its mistake , if they did 99 right operations then 1 mistake is fine
but accept karney main ego hurt hoti hai
agencies ka morale down hota hai
Bro they are chootiyas, must be drunk or drugged that's why gave incorrect intelligence and killed innocent civilians who were paying taxes for these haram khors.

bhaibarood

Bro they are chootiyas, must be drunk or drugged that's why gave incorrect intelligence and killed innocent civilians who were paying taxes for these haram khors.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I want CJP to open all the extrajudicial killing and review each and every incident !
it seems scores of innocent civilians are killed because of botched intelligence.
UKPakistani

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I want CJP to open all the extrajudicial killing and review each and every incident !
it seems scores of innocent civilians are killed because of botched intelligence.
and the irony is these be gherat haram khors spread propaganda in the media that they are worlds number 1 spy agency. The truth is that they are as incompetent and corrupt as the rest of institutions in this country. DG ISI must resign. Bajwa must apologise to the nation.

bhaibarood

and the irony is these be gherat haram khors spread propaganda in the media that they are worlds number 1 spy agency. The truth is that they are as incompetent and corrupt as the rest of institutions in this country. DG ISI must resign. Bajwa must apologise to the nation.
I guess someone at ISI must be in hot waters now!
By the way Rao Anwar killing was agency work too and Gen Bajwa came to rescue and met Naqeeb father, otherwise COAS has nothing to do with Naqeeb killing he shouldnt be involved.
Even COAS is cleaning agencies mess
UKPakistani

Last edited: