Is Balochistan not part of Pakistan? Do you ever hear anything about it in the News? Have you ever t

baloch

Citizen
I am an overseas Pakistani, originally belong to the province of Balochistan. I watch all the TV channels and look forward to hear the news about my country, province and people but unfortunately I never do. The only news I hear about Balochistan is from my relatives living there, when speaking to them over the phone.

Why is the Government isolating us? The are on purpose pushing us away and making people angry. We love Pakistan as much as any of you do. On who's instructions they are doing this. This is where all the enemies of Pakistan come and they are taking advantage of this situation and making people go against Pak.

For Pakistan's sake, please wake up.

I have been a quite visitor of this site for a long time and noticed that a lot of PTI officials visit this forum as well. Please forward this message to your leader

We had a lot of hopes on Imran Khan, even he never ever talks about Balochi people or Balochistan. We are still keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that he will realize this sooner than later.

Please stop testing our patience.

Pakistan Zindabad

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks Baloch Brother for such wonderful thoughts and insight! Basically as a nation of >180 million heads, we love breaking news and so short sighted that we don't think of our future. As you said, if this negligence continues for a long time, then we cannot think of such a horrible time if we lose one of our brother (God forbid) and already we lost one of our brother in 1971 and still we are licking our wounds of that time and are not thinking how to avoid any future mishap.
I am an overseas Pakistani, originally belong to the province of Balochistan. I watch all the TV channels and look forward to hear the news about my country, province and people but unfortunately I never do. The only news I hear about Balochistan is from my relatives living there, when speaking to them over the phone.

Why is the Government isolating us? The are on purpose pushing us away and making people angry. We love Pakistan as much as any of you do. On who's instructions they are doing this. This is where all the enemies of Pakistan come and they are taking advantage of this situation and making people go against Pak.

I have been a quite visitor of this site for a long time and noticed that a lot of PTI officials visit this forum as well. Please forward this message to your leader

We had a lot of hopes on Imran Khan, even he never ever talks about Balochi people or Balochistan. We are still keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that he will realize this sooner than later.

Pakistan Zindabad

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most people here treat any news posted about the worsening situation in Balochistan as an attempt by the rafidi takfiri CIA agents to creat trouble. No one thinks deeply about what the Baloch problem really is.
They all think it is small number of brainwashed people who are creating trouble and everything else is ok.
Some assh*les blame the Baloch for not standing up against the tribal system. No one really blames the establishment for strenghting the hand of the sardars and they think its all the balochis fault.

I can assure you if you keep posting about the sad events in Balochistan you will soon be labelled a 'paid rafidi takfiri CIA/Raw agent' by the Zaid Hamid inspired lunatics.

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in Balochistan.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baloch bhai hamae ap ke ehsasaat ki qadar hae aur aap ne Jo kuch likha wo bhi sab theek hae.... Ye Jo ap ne apne post ke akhir mae likha hae "Pakistan zindabad" yahi asal mae kharabi ki jar hae..... mae khuda na khwasta Pakistan ke khilaf nahi aur na hi es mulk pa kisi ki buri Nazareth bardasht kar sakta hon....... lekin enhi dilfareb ki choosni hamare munh mae de kar kuch logon ne ye samajh lia hae ke ab awam ko jitna bewaqoof bana sakte ho banao.... de maar sadhe char kisam ki corruption karo, mazloom qomon ko aur dabao to kher hae...... Baqi imran khan inshallah aap ko mayos nahi karega..... Allah Pakistan ka hami o nasir ho.....

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
My deepest sympathies go out to all Baloch brothers and I condemn all state sponsored offences against them. I want PTI officials to take strict notice of the atrocities in Balochistan and raise their voice against them. There is no concept of Pakistan without Balochistan.

Faiza

Pakistan Zindabad

You are absolutely right, I agree with your concern, and complain

I agree that Bolochistan is neglected by our stupid politician and media but Brother its time to unite

I know some people are demanding Bolochistan as a separate nation, I think we should work hard to unite and fight against our common enemy

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree I also never heard and never thought about Balochistan but now I look forward to spread and share view about it and i apologise from my side to my this province and I think you are right IMRAN KHAN should be more out spoken about Balochistan.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Pakistan Zindabad

Balochistan! We love you.

Islamabad is our brain, and
Balochistan is our heart

both are lazim-o-malzoom for each other.

Balochistan should have full control over its own mines and minerals.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
We do not want more. We just want to be treated as Pakistanis!
Muhajirs/udru speakers also want to be treaded as Pakistanis like u balochis but bad luck for both of us. Imran khan is taliban agent, stay away for him, u'll regret later.. so beware!

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan Zindabad

you are right. looks like Baluchistan is not part of pakistan. even on this forum not many people wants to talk about it.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you are right. looks like Baluchistan is not part of pakistan. even on this forum not many people wants to talk about it.

IndiaGuy Khalsitan (Punjab) is in worse state. Human rights violation in Kashmir and Khalistan is a matter which you must take care of it.

[MENTION=21983]baloch[/MENTION]

Be aware of people like IndiaGuy who take part in such discussions and provocate. InshaAllah We Pakistani together will solve our problems.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
God bless Balochistan. Hell with the people who kill Punjabis in Balochistan. Hell be with the people who kill any innocent person on whatever basis.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan Zindabad

I had few balochi friends when I was in college, I found them very nice, humble and hospitable just like any other Pakistani citizen. I agree with ALRasub, our Balochi friends deserve more than their share. We have to make up for the last 60+ years of neglect. I hope our balochi brothers will find it in their hearts to forgive us for our negligence.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
We do not want more. We just want to be treated as Pakistanis!

My friend, you are Pakistani and you will always be Pakistani just like anybody else. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I think this the only topic on which every Pakistani on this forum will agree.

Scorpion

Banned
God bless Balochistan. Hell with the people who kill Punjabis in Balochistan. Hell be with the people who kill any innocent person on whatever basis.

Aap ghuma kar Pujabioun ka zikar la aaiyh . . . . Punjabi jo mur rahain hain agarchay ghulat hai pur phr bhi ya aik reaction hai . . . . Action ki taraf ziada tawjouh dain jis ki waja sa Baluchistan ki aaj ya halat hai . . . .