India loves Pakistan!

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We often attack Bharat for being rapists, killers and oppressors but let us also give them credit when they do something nice and humane for a change:) http://www.indialovespakistan.com/ is a new website trying to make peace between the two countries. Such gestures are appreciated and gives hope to the long suffering people of the subcontinent. Mods, please don't delete this thread as I am propogating love and human values here:)

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is not money matters brothers and sisters it is our water not war of any kind or type.

We are talking about human values here. It's not the Indian people but their government that is responsible for the water issue. Our government is also responsible for poor water management and remaining silent on the issue.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
If indian govt show some good gestures towards pakistan then there is no reason why pakistan dont reciprocate in same manners.pakistan have complaints that India involved pakistan in those boiling incidents where pakistan had nothing to do like parliament ,Mumbai, Samjotha epress and Maligoun attacks where muslims were killed and also put the blame on pakistan .If India show some sincerety with pakistan , pakistan is ready to move 10 steps ahead in search of peace and harmony with them . Aman ki Asha was gone with the wind in just one blow .what is the truth ,they know very well.Pakistan is all the time ready for good relations with India ,its upto them to show big brotherly gestures not as the "Policeman" of the region. Indians and pakistanis like to be friends with each other ,its the politics of both countries come in between and create hatred whereas it should't be.Lets give peace a chance for both countries to come close and embrace each other like good friends,sit down on the table and resolve the issues.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)
we should become a good neighbor just like America & Canada
جناب مغلوں نے 800 سو سال حکومت کی تھی۔
ہم کینڈا اور امریکہ کی طرح کبھی بھی نہیں بن سکتے۔
پاکستا ن کا صرف ایک ہی بڑا دشمن ہے اس پوری دنیا میں جس کا نام ہے ۔ بھارت۔

اور انہی ہندوہوں کو اسی چیز کی سب سے زیادہ تکلیف ہے۔یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ سب مسلمان انہی مغلوں جیسے ہیں۔
بھارت وہ بد بخت قوم ہے جس پر پہلے مسلمانوں نے حکومت کی اور اسکے بعد انگریزوں نے۔
اسی لئے یہ ہمارے دشمن ہیں۔
انگریزوں کا تو یہ بال بھی بھیگا نہیں کرسکتے یہ گیدڑ۔

Last edited:
mere khayla mein moder.fakir ki baat kar raha hai

some members are indirectly working to increase web traffic. They must be getting smartly paid.
Fakira & Fatti Amma sits 15 hours. fakira keywords badha raha hai! Mehru sits 16 hours. I hope these 3 people are being paid smartly. Every new topics bring valuation!
The valuation for siasat.pk has increased by 100 times with in a year. Ranking has improved drastically in Pakistan!
Being in top 50 sites of pakistan means a lot.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/siasat.pk.

graph

%
Global Rank 4410 ( Up 571)
Pakistan Rank 42

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Good job Imranpak(clap)(clap)

I will get there sooner of later. You and i got a pact a positive sign(bigsmile)

Last edited:

Shahbaz Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
some members are indirectly working to increase web traffic. They must be getting smartly paid.
Fakira & Fatti Amma sits 15 hours. fakira keywords badha raha hai! Mehru sits 16 hours. I hope these 3 people are being paid smartly. Every new topics bring valuation!
The valuation for siasat.pk has increased by 100 times with in a year. Ranking has improved drastically in Pakistan!
Being in top 50 sites of pakistan means a lot.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/siasat.pk.

graph

%
Global Rank 4410 ( Up 571)
Pakistan Rank 42

many members keep online with iphone including myself;).. even during my job timing.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Peace is the way to live. But there is no peace until the outstanding issues are resolved. We all want peace and harmony, our ancestors wanted it too but this dream seems to be far from reality, specially when you want to become a world power and currently both India and Pakistan wants to become world power and there can never be two powers.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
People to people mostly we do not have any animosity. But what about the ruling elite who has to follow the policies of B J P and R S S and people like Modhy ? They will never give peace a chance for the people to get better life in the region.

Why are you keen to have better relations, you might be following the policy of MIAN SHAIB.