India loves Pakistan!

Indyeah

Voter (50+ posts)
People to people mostly we do not have any animosity. But what about the ruling elite who has to follow the policies of B J P and R S S and people like Modhy ? They will never give peace a chance for the people to get better life in the region.

Why are you keen to have better relations, you might be following the policy of MIAN SHAIB.

You people are brainwashed about RSS and BJP or Modi...

It was vajpayee who was an RSS with BJP person who came to pakistan and recognized pakistan and even was ready to discuss kashmir and ready to give a lot over it.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
There can be no PEACE with INDIA till any of these countries exist on the face of the earth..Pakistan and INDIA. Whoever wants peace with INDIA please pack ur bags and leave PAKISTAN. Pakistan is the greatest country in the world.

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Achi baat hai...main hamesha se India aur Pakistan ke darmeyan good relations ka haami raha hoon lekin indian army ke 5 jawanoo ki maut ke baad jis tarah Indian media ne jang ke haq mein mohim chalai hai ,mere khialaat badlte ja rahe hain India ke baaray mein,,

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There can be no PEACE with INDIA till any of these countries exist on the face of the earth..Pakistan and INDIA. Whoever wants peace with INDIA please pack ur bags and leave PAKISTAN. Pakistan is the greatest country in the world.

Nothing is as black or white as you make it out to be. Granted that Bharat has wronged us but we are also greatly responsible for our own suffering. Nawaz Sharif has done nothing on stopping the drones neither has he taken up the water issue with Bharat. I am afraid false patriotism calling ourselves "the best country in the world" won't resolve our many problems, I want to hear such praise from non-Pakistanis one day!

War means complete destruction of both countries that only a deranged and mentally sick person would want. I believe that we should never initiate war but if forced upon us then all gloves are off! If we had a strong and patriotic government then no body would mess with nuclear Pakistan on any issue!

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
You people are brainwashed about RSS and BJP or Modi...

It was vajpayee who was an RSS with BJP person who came to pakistan and recognized pakistan and even was ready to discuss kashmir and ready to give a lot over it.

Thanks for the post. You are right what you have written. But I am talking about the people who destroyed the "Ayodiah Mosque", about the people they burnt the train "AMAN KI ASHA" anti Muslim mobs and killing . The people who violated the international boundaries in
1965 and attacked West Pakistan and again trespassed and violated East Pakistan's boundaries, internal affairs of the country, fall of Dacca ? What would you do with these kind of policy ??? ( I personally have very fast friend from Bombay 25 years of friendship and have many other friends ).

Three things India need to do.
Justice.
Justice
Justice.

Mamu, India law & judiciary are much more efficient than that of Pakistan!
It was Indian police who caught perpetrators of samjhauta express & Indian judiciary which has charged them.

Pakistan mein law order ka naam hi nahi hai. Sipahe salawa, janghwi, taliban, ttp, let , hafeez saeed, dawood ibahim all living a free life in pakistan ;) Accountability of Pakistan govt << Indian govt

If you have river water coming from china, you won't be able to receive even 10% of what it comes from India. you guys must recommend Indian govt for abiding violating indus water treaty(despite so many wars, terrorist attacks). No country on upper riparian sign river treaty. The very same reason, china uses rivers in tibet rigorously.

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Imranpak

Thanks for the post. BTW, why do you think Mods will delete this post? I think except for a few diehards, the site treats Indian comments fairly.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
some members are indirectly working to increase web traffic. They must be getting smartly paid.
Fakira & Fatti Amma sits 15 hours. fakira keywords badha raha hai! Mehru sits 16 hours. I hope these 3 people are being paid smartly. Every new topics bring valuation!
The valuation for siasat.pk has increased by 100 times with in a year. Ranking has improved drastically in Pakistan!
Being in top 50 sites of pakistan means a lot.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/siasat.pk.

graph

%
Global Rank 4410 ( Up 571)
Pakistan Rank 42

dheeraj,

tu to bara bad tamiz nikla.
hamari fatma bibi ko moti kah raha hai

request to mod: please ban his IP for 24 hrs or for ever.

Imranpak

@Imranpak

Thanks for the post. BTW, why do you think Mods will delete this post? I do not think except for a few diehards, the site treats Indian comments fairly.

..coz they have deleted some of my previous non-Indian related threads in the past for some unknown reason:13::13:

xeno1984

MPA (400+ posts)
جو کچھ آپ فرما رہے ہیں شاید صحیح ہو لیکن اگر آپ جنگ کے علاوہ اور ایک دوسرے کو نیست و نابود کر دینے ک علاوہ کوئی حل بھی بتا دیتے تو اچھا ہوتا ...مجھے امید ہے کہ ایک دن ایسا یگا جب ہم بھی امریکا اور کینیڈا کی طرح اچھے ہمسایوں کی طرح رہیں گے ..اس نفرت نے ہمیں ابتک کچھ بھی نہیں دیا ...لہذا ہمیں احتیاط کرنی چاہے
جناب مغلوں نے 800 سو سال حکومت کی تھی۔
ہم کینڈا اور امریکہ کی طرح کبھی بھی نہیں بن سکتے۔
پاکستا ن کا صرف ایک ہی بڑا دشمن ہے اس پوری دنیا میں جس کا نام ہے ۔ بھارت۔

اور انہی ہندوہوں کو اسی چیز کی سب سے زیادہ تکلیف ہے۔یہ سمجھتے ہیں کہ سب مسلمان انہی مغلوں جیسے ہیں۔
بھارت وہ بد بخت قوم ہے جس پر پہلے مسلمانوں نے حکومت کی اور اسکے بعد انگریزوں نے۔
اسی لئے یہ ہمارے دشمن ہیں۔
انگریزوں کا تو یہ بال بھی بھیگا نہیں کرسکتے یہ گیدڑ۔

Pakistan1992

ind mein bhi ache log hain jaisay ke har jaga hote hain, but I will never like ind never, in my life, disgusting, they will never be loyal to Pakistan, they have never accepted Pakistan, what they do to Kashmiris, terror activities in Pakistan backed by RAW:angry_smile:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To All Those Who Wish To Be Bosom Buddy With India

You all forget a major covenant from Allah: kafereen sey dosti mat karo (because they will never be friends)

America ki dosti dekh li? Americans stabs us in the back at every opportunity they get

The only way kafereen will be your friend when you are stronger and they are weak; Look at the current situation. Our corrupt govts have been bending over backwards but India keeps hurting us - do remember the Mumbai terror created by the govt of India? They murdered their own people and blamed that on us..

Need I write more?

Imranpak

Re: To All Those Who Wish To Be Bosom Buddy With India

You all forget a major covenant from Allah: kafereen sey dosti mat karo (because they will never be friends)

America ki dosti dekh li? Americans stabs us in the back at every opportunity they get

The only way kafereen will be your friend when you are stronger and they are weak; Look at the current situation. Our corrupt govts have been bending over backwards but India keeps hurting us - do remember the Mumbai terror created by the govt of India? They murdered their own people and blamed that on us..

Need I write more?

This is a common misconception that Muslim's are not to have non-Muslim friends when pbuh had a few non believing wives. What we are told is not to have them as "vakeels" or decision makers to sort any differences Muslim people may have with anyone. This is why we are supposed to have Shariah courts instead of the secular ones.

As for the USA and non-Muslims killing our people you failed to mention the civil war like situation within our community where we are killing each other. It would be discrimination not to accept non-Muslim friends on the basis of religious differences however we are completely disallowed to marry those from "Vedic"/non-Ibrahamic religions in particular.

If non-Muslim's were so evil many Muslim's would not be living in the west including those seeking asylum from persecution in mostly Muslim nations. I have many non-Muslim friends who have greatly helped me in life during difficult periods. It's ridiculous to dehumanise them on the basis of their faith, the world does not need anymore Modi's, Hitler's or Idi Amin's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAbjwPrBprE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HokBHYskNY
http://thedeenshow.com/watch/1110/does-the-quran-say-dont-take-jews-and-christians-as-friends

Last edited: