Imran Khan Namal College Scandal Exposed

Peer G

Citizen
Imran-Khan-1000.jpg

On 25 April 2010, the self pronounce Chief of Pakistan Tehreek Insaf(PTI) Imran Khan who is also known as Taliban Khan around the world, conduct a fund raising drive for Namal College Mianwali and Shaukat Khanum Hospital.

After the fund raising Imran Khan while talking to the reporters said, Higher Education is Limited to higher class, He also said Namal College will Provide Very Cheap and High Quality Education.

As i already know that Imran Khan is a Lair i immediately visited the Website of Namal College and inquire about the Fee of Namal College.

What i found there was not a Shock to me at least.​

Namal College Fee is much higher then comparing to other Big Universities or Colleges of Pakistan.
Intrestingly Namal College Fee/ Semester is higher then the fee of CBM, IBA etc.

untitled12.JPG

Here is the news from Daily Jang in Which Imran Khan is Talking about providing Quality and Cheap education to poors and collecting funds .

4-25-2010_28952_1.gif

And here is the fee structure of Namal College, Taken from the Website of Namal College.
untitled.JPG
Imran Khan and his Politics of lies and deceit Exposed again, This is the reason People who monthly contribute to PTI are crying for the Audit report.
untitled1.JPG

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
او میرے معصوم بھائی، نمل کی تقریباّ نوے فیصد سیٹیں غریب طلبہ کیلئے ہیں، جو میرٹ پر منتخب کیے جاتے ہیں. صرف دس فیصد سیٹیں ان امیر طلبہ کو پیش کی جاتی ہیں جو کیہ اس سے دگنی قیمت میں یہی تعلیم باہر جا کر حاصل کرتے ہیں. یہ رقم بھی پھر ان نوے فیصد غریب طلبہ پر خرچ کی جاتی ہے.

شوکت خانم میں بھی اسی طرح نوے فیصد غریب اور دس فیصد امیر مریضوں کا علاج کیا جاتا ھے. بھائی ایسے بغیر تحقیق کیے، اپنا مذاق نہ اڑوایا کریں. شکریہ

Peer G

Citizen
ahmaq kay bachay! yes this is fee but students dont give this , doners pay it for them. pti adit report is avelible on internet,just search it.nonsense tumharay gunjay ko to 5000 tax datay mout aati hai.

You are stupid. this is the fee structure admit it. why your IK just telling, he done a great work. opposs. i know, he wants just screen. this thread with the authentic proofs and url. you can check. by the way, in the site of namal college donation portion also exists. how can i suppose this amount is not paid by student, or whatever. check the jang link. what he said. loser IK.
My leader, nawaz sharif have paid much taxes than this IK. check the ground reality people of pakistan always vote for pmln bcoz they believe on nawaz sharif.

Peer G

Citizen
او میرے معصوم بھائی، نمل کی تقریباّ نوے فیصد سیٹیں غریب طلبہ کیلئے ہیں، جو میرٹ پر منتخب کیے جاتے ہیں. صرف دس فیصد سیٹیں ان امیر طلبہ کو پیش کی جاتی ہیں جو کیہ اس سے دگنی قیمت میں یہی تعلیم باہر جا کر حاصل کرتے ہیں. یہ رقم بھی پھر ان نوے فیصد غریب طلبہ پر خرچ کی جاتی ہے.

شوکت خانم میں بھی اسی طرح نوے فیصد غریب اور دس فیصد امیر مریضوں کا علاج کیا جاتا ھے. بھائی ایسے بغیر تحقیق کیے، اپنا مذاق نہ اڑوایا کریں. شکریہ

Again start topi drama, argue just like mqm and other political parties supporters. here i can post the link of fee structure you can check and there i can't see where write some thing like that ' gareeb bacho k liye yeh fees aur ameer k liye yeh fees ' just stop crying.

black.mist

Citizen
PEER G . . Bro es mai ak point yh b to hai k ap Namal ki degree ko Pakistan based degrees sy compare kr rhy ho. Namal Bradferd ki degree dy rha. Aur jb ap kisi bahir ki university ki degree yahan do gy to us uni ki b to kuch fees hogi. Aur yhi ap bradferd ya kisi b aur uni sy wahan ja k kro to zameeen asaaan ka fark hai, yh 90000 to kuch b nai... aur maine jb b imran khan ko es py bat krty suna hai us mai kahi b yh nai kaha k namal Pakistan ki baki uniz sy kum fee ly rha hai, un ka yehi khna hai k bradferd ki degrees kum sy kum mai dy rhy hain n with quality education . . .

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
ur ganjay chacha nay koi incometax nahi dia siway 5000 ruplee kay .jis tax katum zikir kar rahay ho woh gst kay naam per awam ki jaib say nikla hai. income tax nahi hai woh jahil! agar imran khan koi curruption karta to sub sey phelay tumhara gunja hi cheeq cheeq kar marjata. ( khushi say)

Peer G

Citizen
PEER G . . Bro es mai ak point yh b to hai k ap Namal ki degree ko Pakistan based degrees sy compare kr rhy ho. Namal Bradferd ki degree dy rha. Aur jb ap kisi bahir ki university ki degree yahan do gy to us uni ki b to kuch fees hogi. Aur yhi ap bradferd ya kisi b aur uni sy wahan ja k kro to zameeen asaaan ka fark hai, yh 90000 to kuch b nai... aur maine jb b imran khan ko es py bat krty suna hai us mai kahi b yh nai kaha k namal Pakistan ki baki uniz sy kum fee ly rha hai, un ka yehi khna hai k bradferd ki degrees kum sy kum mai dy rhy hain n with quality education . . .

lolsssssssssssssssssssssssss. to mere bhai phir imran khan yeh kion bakta hai k is ne namal university bana kr bohat bara kaam krdiya hai. ap ki baaton se to yeh zahir horaha hai k imran khan ne yeh university apni income k liye banai hai. toh phir yehi kion bolta hai k gareeb logon k liye hain blaa blaaa. gareeb per semester 90000 toh dkh nai skta de ga kia?

Firefly

Voter (50+ posts)
I am really surprised you did hours of research on this crap and do not do a a single research on finding the facts for that reason i will assume you are spreading propaganda.

First of all bear in mind the degree you get from Namal will cost you 60 lacks if you do in United Kingdom and i have heard many times Imran khan saying that self finance students do this in only 6 laks and majority of students are getting on scholarships. So please its my humble request to stop supporting corrupt people and try to appreciating if someone is clean and honest. and the financial reports are on the website for the year ending june 2010 you can check that as well on my previously created thread and on insaf.pk. Jazak Allah

Peer G

Citizen
ur ganjay chacha nay koi incometax nahi dia siway 5000 ruplee kay .jis tax katum zikir kar rahay ho woh gst kay naam per awam ki jaib say nikla hai. income tax nahi hai woh jahil! agar imran khan koi curruption karta to sub sey phelay tumhara gunja hi cheeq cheeq kar marjata. ( khushi say)

Mere leader k tukron pe to yeh pal kr bara hua hai. nawaz sharif wahid ek leader hai jis pe qoum o mulk ko etemaad hai aur iska suboot anay wale election mein khud dkhliya jaega. aur haan nawaz sharif ***** hai toh kia hua Allah ne banaya hai. apne imran se pucho woh kia hai Zaaanii hai Zaani. nawaz sharif sahab aese nai hain.

Peer G

Citizen
I am really surprised you did hours of research on this crap and do not do a a single research on finding the facts for that reason i will assume you are spreading propaganda.

First of all bear in mind the degree you get from Namal will cost you 60 lacks if you do in United Kingdom and i have heard many times Imran khan saying that self finance students do this in only 6 laks and majority of students are getting on scholarships. So please its my humble request to stop supporting corrupt people and try to appreciating if someone is clean and honest. and the financial reports are on the website for the year ending june 2010 you can check that as well on my previously created thread and on insaf.pk. Jazak Allah

Same answer for you, check my reply on the post of 'black.mist'. same answer but in urdu. sorry for that, i have not much time to dictate same statement millions of time.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

moazzamniaz

Again start topi drama, argue just like mqm and other political parties supporters. here i can post the link of fee structure you can check and there i can't see where write some thing like that ' gareeb bacho k liye yeh fees aur ameer k liye yeh fees ' just stop crying.

کیا نمل کی سائٹ پر "سکالر شپ " والے شعبے میں بھی گئے ہیں. وہاں غریب طلبہ کیلئے تین قسم کے سکالرشپس دیے گئے ہیں. شوکت خانم میں تو میں خود کام کر چکا ہوں

Namal College – Imran Khan’s Brainchild Launched in Mianwali

Posted on April 29, 2008
Filed Under >Darwaish, Economy & Development, Education, People
Total Views: 84014

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...ched in Mianwali : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN&src=sp

Last Sunday, Imran Khan delivered another promise when his brainchild Namal College in Mianwali was inaugurated by the Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani. After Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital in Lahore, its yet another gift from the Great Khan for the people of Pakistan. Located alongside of famous Namal Lake, Namal College will have full support from University of Bradford UK which has also granted it Associate College status. Although Imran has been working on this project since 2002, strangely, it got very little media attention until the launching ceremony of first phase of project. The idea is to gradually develop Namal College into an Oxford like world-class research university and knowledge city where scholars can work and study in an Oxford-like academic environment.
The most impressive part of this project is that majority of the students at the college/university will be on scholarships and come from areas where they would not have had the opportunities that the Namal College would offer. The Namal College will be of enormous benefit not only to the Mianwali district but also the whole of Pakistan. Over the long term, Namal College’s “Knowledge City” will act as a best practice model for other regions of Pakistan to extend its benefits nationally, like the Shaukat Khanum is doing today.

http://pakistaniat.com/2008/04/29/namal-college-imran-khans-brainchild-launched-in-mianwali/

پھر بھی تسلی نہ ہو تو نمل فون کر کے اصل تعداد معلوم کر لیجئیے. شکریہ

Peer G

Citizen
@moazzamniaz Mere nanney munney bhai saab, it's non of my business what is saying the scholarship portion. by the way every student doesn't get the scholarship. 1 gets the scholarship in the hundreds of student ok. just say, imran khan running this university for his personal income. it's not just like a welfare ok. the fees of his university much much higher than any other handsome universities. I've published my thread with all evidences.

moazzamniaz

@moazzamniaz Mere nanney munney bhai saab, it's non of my business what is saying the scholarship portion. by the way every student doesn't get the scholarship. 1 gets the scholarship in the hundreds of student ok. just say, imran khan running this university for his personal income. it's not just like a welfare ok. the fees of his university much much higher than any other handsome universities. I've published my thread with all evidences.

تو جناب ، عمران نے کب دعوی کر دیا کیہ پاکستان کے مسائل کا حل چیریٹی کے ادارے ہیں. یہ تو برادر اپنے وسائل اور استعداد کے مطابق کوشش ھے جو وہ اس قوم اور ملک کیلئے کر رہا ھے. سب کو داخلہ تو اسوقت انشاللہ ملے گا جب عوام کی طاقت سے پی ٹی آئ برسر اقتدار اے گی. سب سے پہلے تو رائونڈ اسٹیٹ کو کالج یا ہسپتال بنایا جاے گا

ثبوت اسوقت ہو گا جب آپ یہ ثابت کریں گے کیہ وہاں کثیر تعداد غریب طلبہ کی وظائف پر تعلیم حاصل نہیں کر رہی. شکریہ

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
تو جناب ، عمران نے کب دعوی کر دیا کیہ پاکستان کے مسائل کا حل چیریٹی کے ادارے ہیں. یہ تو برادر اپنے وسائل اور استعداد کے مطابق کوشش ھے جو وہ اس قوم اور ملک کیلئے کر رہا ھے. سب کو داخلہ تو اسوقت انشاللہ ملے گا جب عوام کی طاقت سے پی ٹی آئ برسر اقتدار اے گی. سب سے پہلے تو رائونڈ اسٹیٹ کو کالج یا ہسپتال بنایا جاے گا

ثبوت اسوقت ہو گا جب آپ یہ ثابت کریں گے کیہ وہاں کثیر تعداد غریب طلبہ کی وظائف پر تعلیم حاصل نہیں کر رہی. شکریہ

فیس کا موازنہ کرتے ہوے موصوف شاید یہ بھول گئے ہیں کہ نمل میں پاکستانی طلبا اپنے ملک میں بریڈ فورڈ کی ڈگری لیتے ہیں جس کا امپکٹ فیکٹر باقی پاکستانی تدریسی اداروں سے کہیں زیادہ ہے اور سب سے اہم بات یہ کہ ہمارے طلبا کو اس سند کے لیے برطانیہ کے دھکّے نہیں کھانے پڑتے جس میں خرچہ اتنا ہوتا ہے کہ شاید کئی سفید پوش اور اپر مڈل کلاس پاکستانی بھی برداشت نا کر سکیں -- پاکستان کا ہر بچہ اتنا خوش قسمت نہیں کہ راۓ ونڈ/سرے پیلس جیسے محلوں میں آنکھ کھولے اور پرورش پاے