Imran Khan Namal College Scandal Exposed

Mere leader k tukron pe to yeh pal kr bara hua hai. nawaz sharif wahid ek leader hai jis pe qoum o mulk ko etemaad hai aur iska suboot anay wale election mein khud dkhliya jaega. aur haan nawaz sharif ***** hai toh kia hua Allah ne banaya hai. apne imran se pucho woh kia hai Zaaanii hai Zaani. nawaz sharif sahab aese nai hain.

بھائی، کس چیز کا اعتماد ھے. سارے غنڈے، ڈکیت، جاگیردار، پتھارے دار، چور صنعتکار، نواز نے پارٹی میں اکٹھے کیے ہوے ہیں. پچیس فیصد غریب ڈر کے مارے، دس فیصد ٹیکس چور تاجر اور پانچ فیصد ناجائز فائدہ اٹھانے والے آپکا ووٹ بنک ہیں. ساٹھ فیصد ووٹر تو اسکی یا زرداری کی شکل دیکھنے کے روادار نہیں، ووٹ دینا تو درکنار

Siasat-pk

Peer G, it is very sad that we have ungrateful people who could not find any corruption in Imran Khan they started targeting his good deeds and portraying as negative.

You need to educate yourself before you accuse wrongly somebody.

It is a normal practice in case of a welfare institute, established specially by a private organizations, that they charge regular fee for their services from those who can afford it and charge subsidized fee from those who can not afford it.

The fee structure of Namal University is higher than IBM and other institution because it has a higher standard of education and secondly it is not government funded, e.g., IBM.

Night-Hawk

بھائی، کس چیز کا اعتماد ھے. سارے غنڈے، ڈکیت، جاگیردار، پتھارے دار، چور صنعتکار، نواز نے پارٹی میں اکٹھے کیے ہوے ہیں. پچیس فیصد غریب ڈر کے مارے، دس فیصد ٹیکس چور تاجر اور پانچ فیصد ناجائز فائدہ اٹھانے والے آپکا ووٹ بنک ہیں. ساٹھ فیصد ووٹر تو اسکی یا زرداری کی شکل دیکھنے کے روادار نہیں، ووٹ دینا تو درکنار
:lol::lol::lol:

معظم بھائی آپ پیر جی کو اتنا سیریس ناں لیں انہوں نے اپنی طرف سے بڑا سنسنی خیز انکشاف کیا تھا جس کا میرا خیال ہے انکو شافی جواب مل چکا ہے اب انہوں نے ایم کیو ایم والوں کی طرح ادھر ادھر کی ہانکنی ہیں

میں آپ کو یہ بتاتا چلوں کہ میں آپ کا نشتر میڈیکل کالج میں جونئیر رہ چکا ہوں بعد میں مجھے چند ماہ شوکت خانم کے پتھولوجی ڈیپارٹمنٹ میں بطور پوسٹ گراجوائٹ ٹرینی کام کرنے کا اتفاق ہوا اور میں پورے وثوق سے کہ سکتا ہوں کہ شوکت خانم کو اب عمران خان کی ضرورت نہیں ہے وہ ایک خود مختار ادارہ ہے لوگ اس پر اعتماد کرتے ہیں اور اسکو ڈونیشن بھی دیتے ہیں لیکن اس کامیابی کی اصل وجہ عمران خان کی ذات پر لوگوں کا بھروسہ تھا جس کو اس نے ٹوٹنے نہیں دیا

اور دوسری اہم بات یہ کہ میرا تعلق اسی علاقے سے ہے جہاں یہ نمل کالج واقع ہے وہاں کے لوگ عمران خان پر اعتماد کرتے ہیں انہوں نے نمل جھیل کے ساتھ ہزار ایکڑ سے بھی زیادہ زمین مفت عطیہ کے طور پر دی اور آپ اگر وہاں اور اس پاس کے اضلاع کے لوگوں سے پوچھیں تو وہ لوگ آپ کو عمران کے احسان مند دکھائی دیں گے ---- عمران خان نا صرف ہم میانوالی کے لوگوں کے لیے قابل فخر ہے بلکہ وہ فخر پاکستان ہے

Bilal_Mushi

Ahsan Iqbal and his team at best. Research-less propaganda. They are desperate to find something to malign IK because..........

Wikileaks ney in kee leak kana suruh kar di hay.

Siasat-pk

untitled1.JPG

[/LEFT]

Peer G, why did not you post the following response by the Web Management on the same page?

madeel
green_square_06.gif

Insaf Shaheen
Web Management

spacer.gif
04/07/2010 7:03 PM Here is the Fin. Sec response:

-----------------------------
Audit is underway as 30th june was accounts closing date.After audit completion by external auditing firm[they take about a 4-6weeks],audited accounts will be given To Election commssion of Pakistan. After acceptence by the Election commission we will do the needful. Normally they do it by sept-oct..

It is every right of paying members/donors to have these details and we will publish these immediately after Election commission accepts the accounts.

----------------------------

madeel
green_square_06.gif

Insaf Shaheen
Web Management

spacer.gif
04/07/2010 7:16 PM As you know PTI is the only party which publish these reports, there was a some delay. Having said that this delay was little longer therefore I think members were justified for this demand. Anyway, now we should expect it to be available to us by Nov.

:lol::lol::lol:

معظم بھائی آپ پیر جی کو اتنا سیریس ناں لیں انہوں نے اپنی طرف سے بڑا سنسنی خیز انکشاف کیا تھا جس کا میرا خیال ہے انکو شافی جواب مل چکا ہے اب انہوں نے ایم کیو ایم والوں کی طرح ادھر ادھر کی ہانکنی ہیں

میں آپ کو یہ بتاتا چلوں کہ میں آپ کا نشتر میڈیکل کالج میں جونئیر رہ چکا ہوں بعد میں مجھے چند ماہ شوکت خانم کے پتھولوجی ڈیپارٹمنٹ میں بطور پوسٹ گراجوائٹ ٹرینی کام کرنے کا اتفاق ہوا اور میں پورے وثوق سے کہ سکتا ہوں کہ شوکت خانم کو اب عمران خان کی ضرورت نہیں ہے وہ ایک خود مختار ادارہ ہے لوگ اس پر اعتماد کرتے ہیں اور اسکو ڈونیشن بھی دیتے ہیں لیکن اس کامیابی کی اصل وجہ عمران خان کی ذات پر لوگوں کا بھروسہ تھا جس کو اس نے ٹوٹنے نہیں دیا

اور دوسری اہم بات یہ کہ میرا تعلق اسی علاقے سے ہے جہاں یہ نمل کالج واقع ہے وہاں کے لوگ عمران خان پر اعتماد کرتے ہیں انہوں نے عمران خان کو نمل جھیل کے ساتھ ہزار ایکڑ سے بھی زیادہ زمین مفت عطیہ کے طور پر دی اور آپ اگر وہاں اور اس پاس کے اضلاع کے لوگوں سے پوچھیں تو وہ لوگ آپ کو عمران خان کے احسان مند دکھائی دیں گے ---- عمران خان نا صرف ہم میانوالی کے لوگوں کے لیے قابل فخر ہے بلکہ وہ فخر پاکستان ہے

برادر، آپ کی محبت کیلئے شکر گزار ہوں. آپکے بارے میں جان کر بہت خوشی ہوئی.شوکت خانم اور نمل کے بارے میں آپ نے بالکل صحیح کہا ھے.

مجھے یقین ھے کیہ پیر جی کو اگر ایک چکر ان اداروں کا لگوا دیا جاے تو یہ شریف برادران کی بیعت سے ضرور دستبردار ہو جاینگے. اور یار ذرا اپنا کتھارسس کر رہا تھا. شکریہ

malikbhai

Imran ko Expose Kernay kai chakar mai bechary khud hi Expose Ho jatay hain yeh ghootay peer .
Mere Allah Imran ko hamesha Kamyaab kerna,He is the only hope for Pakistan.
Hamara Qaid Imran Khan ZindaBaad.

Killthecorrupts

Yes, now you are ready to run. i know you are losers. it's the exposition of your master. IK. he just telling about the faults of nawaz sharif and mian shahbaz sharif he should check himself first.

If I tell the real motive behind your thread, my post will be deleated, so you enjoy..

cokee

jo khud choor hoo us ko sab hi corrupt lagtey hain .Ganjaa aur ganjey ki pujari beyzameer loog hain inn ki battoon ko serious nahi lena chaiyee

saeed khan

I felt peer ji is feeling that IK has made this college to earn money.
Peer ji if Imran wanted to earn money he could easily start this college in London and earn in millions $.
Last month when I visited London, a friend who is an estate agent in the area of Ilford showed me a new high rise building and told N Sharif is owner of this building. There are luxury flats in it for sale. As you know that NS son lives in London and is managing this property business. Please visit website

http://www.pioneerpoint.co.uk

im no imran supporter but nawajjey ke supporters ko itni tameez kerni chahiye ke imran is not corrupt.... total senseless dumb illiterate jahil supporters of ganj biradraaan the reason paksitan is not going ahead is because of a pea inside the skull of ganj biradraan and their supporters

janjawad

another wasted effort from a "LOSER" .... find something else now .... But i am afraid you wont find anything as Imran khan is a honest person ...

I felt peer ji is feeling that IK has made this college to earn money.
Peer ji if Imran wanted to earn money he could easily start this college in London and earn in millions $.
Last month when I visited London, a friend who is an estate agent in the area of Ilford showed me a new high rise building and told N Sharif is owner of this building. There are luxury flats in it for sale. As you know that NS son lives in London and is managing this property business. Please visit website

http://www.pioneerpoint.co.uk

برادر، میں اس کاروبار کی کامیابی کیلئے خدا سے دعاگو ہوں. کیونکہ اگر یہ ڈوبا تو اس کو بچانے کی قیمت بھی پاکستانی عوام کی جیب سے جاے گی. آخری بار اتفاق فونڈری کو بچانے کیلئے پاکستان ریلوے نے اپنی پٹریوں، انجنوں اور اثاثوں کی ایسی قربانی دی تھی کیہ آج تک اپنے پاؤں پر کھڑی نہیں ہو سکی. یہ صرف نااہل حکمران ہی نہیں بلکہ نااہل تاجر بھی ہیں

Again start topi drama, argue just like mqm and other political parties supporters. here i can post the link of fee structure you can check and there i can't see where write some thing like that ' gareeb bacho k liye yeh fees aur ameer k liye yeh fees ' just stop crying.

Then what you waiting for Mr? Imran didn't claim that 100 % students studied there as free. He, rather, claimed that about 90 % student are free in Namal College and 75 % Patients are free in SKM Hospital.

This fee structure might be right but for those who would pay the fee and the same fee is used against the costs of the Poorers.

Your such threads can't hide the truth. Every body knows about Imran's honesty that's why he has collected more than 2 Billion Rupees for Flood affectees. Can you mention how much your Khad-e-Aala Collected (most of them would from Salaried Class by force) so far for flood affectees?

Your unsuccessful attempts is nothing but a try to "Hide the Sun with Finger"

K

kashiuk

Peed G agar tuu marea samnea aa gaya khuda kee qasam mea tarea dant toor doo gaa.

let me wrap up the discussion with some words of truth
as i am neutral and have no dreams of any benefits from nawaz or imran ever nor i will ever vote for either of them

the fact is that imran khans shaukat khanum did help a lot of poor people suffering from cancer,this is one good deed that allah may reward imran for if his iman is solid that is (those whose iman is not solid there good deeds get wasted according to quran)
the namal university frankly speaking i dont think will help pakistan much,if you dont believe me now you people will believe in few years time
those students who will get education from namal university and will get degree of uk wont stay inside pakistan,they will all go abroad.so millions of dollars of zakaat and charity money that pakistanis are giving to namal university will not benefit pakistan even a little but it will only benefit the families of the students who study at namal university
so i am amlost sure that namal university will not play any positive role in progree of pakistan

as for nawaz shareef and imran khan comparison and fighting going on above
we all know that nawaz shareef made a deal with benazir to rule pakistan 2 and a half year each,this was meesaaq e jamhhoriat! now 2 and half yaers are over but nawaz shareef is not been given his end of deal so he is tense...but the problem is that general kyani who was appointed by musharaf does not like nawaz shareef ,so nawaz shareefs coming into power till kyani is in power are minimum(unless nawaz makes up with kyani)
its said that kyani would let altaf husain or asfand yar become prime minister but does not want nawaz for now (allah knows best)
as for crap about nawaz getting votes we all know how elections work in pakistan,if army and america will than nawaz will get two third majority,if they dont will than nawaz will never ever be prime minster again,elections are drama,and we all know it

but it shows that nawaz shareef may be better than ppp,and mqm mafia but he is not fit to rule pakistan anymore,because he made deal with pakistans enemies and he takes disctation from americans
we need a leader whose character is untarnished
as for those people who accuse imran khan of being zaani,i am sick of them..everyone knows the character of muslim leaguis,i dont like personal attacks but go check out what nawaz and shehbaz shareefs sons did !and with whom.before throwing mud at imran khan why not check out the charcter of your own leader
i would have exposed in detail but now i am too disgusted with this topic,so someone other may do it
take care

A.Ali.T

Please dont waste your time on this stupid thread..

Killthecorrupts
I don't think that this is a stupid thread, infact it gives us an opportunity to talk about education system in our country. In my my opinion the fee should be even higher than that, however, students who cannot afford to pay should have several options to choose from

1. Full tuition, for those who can afford it.
2. Scholarships, students who get admission on merit, high ranking students. (Students may get full scholarships or portion of tuition will be covered by scolarships, rest should be paid by either, grants or loans)
3. Government Grants, for students with good grades who cannot afford the tuition.
4. Government Loans with very low interest rates., for students with some what good grades and family can afford to pay back the loans over a period of time.

Scholarships, grants and loans can come either from government or private sources.

Anyone who wants to go to these colleges and universities should be able to go there and they should not have to worry about the tuition, it should be paid one way or the other.

higher tuition means more income for colleges, which means better pay for professors, which means higher standard of education, which means better paying jobs for students graduating from these colleges.

KhanHaripur

Peer G ********************************************************************************************************************************

Imran-Khan-1000.jpg

On 25 April 2010, the self pronounce Chief of Pakistan Tehreek Insaf(PTI) Imran Khan who is also known as Taliban Khan around the world, conduct a fund raising drive for Namal College Mianwali and Shaukat Khanum Hospital.

After the fund raising Imran Khan while talking to the reporters said, Higher Education is Limited to higher class, He also said Namal College will Provide Very Cheap and High Quality Education.

As i already know that Imran Khan is a Lair i immediately visited the Website of Namal College and inquire about the Fee of Namal College.

What i found there was not a Shock to me at least.​

Namal College Fee is much higher then comparing to other Big Universities or Colleges of Pakistan.
Intrestingly Namal College Fee/ Semester is higher then the fee of CBM, IBA etc.

untitled12.JPG

Here is the news from Daily Jang in Which Imran Khan is Talking about providing Quality and Cheap education to poors and collecting funds .

4-25-2010_28952_1.gif

And here is the fee structure of Namal College, Taken from the Website of Namal College.
untitled.JPG
Imran Khan and his Politics of lies and deceit Exposed again, This is the reason People who monthly contribute to PTI are crying for the Audit report.
untitled1.JPG