ICC must stop India

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I will appeal to International Cricket Players Association to lodge a protest against NZCB and ECB for cancelling their cricket tours of Pakistan without their consultation and consent and also for disreputing and degrading the game of cricket loved by over two billion cricket fans in the world.

It is now evident from the leak reports that the cancellation of these tours was politically motivated and conspired in India by the enemies of cricket who wanted to isolate Pakistan from international cricket once again. As a goodwill gesture ICC should restore the integrity and dignity of the game by stopping Indians to participate in the T20 World starting in Dubai next month.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
And i appeal to all Pakistanis please leave cricket and start supporting football.
Even in England, cricket is a dying sport. No one really follows it much.

Too much control and manipulation by 1 county has ruined it for everyone. The game of Cricket will gradually die a slow death.

Tyrion Lannister

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
50 sal se cricket me 12 se ziada teams nahi bn saken ab in chawal indians ka jo zarf hai 12 bhi nahi rehen gen, cricket will be doomed and dusted before 2 decades