Foreign Powers also working to protect their asset General Musharaff - Hamid Mir

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look how they are grilling him about their money?

Because they knew that Musharraf double crossed them. That is why they ousted him by supporting Justice Kana Dajjal, Nawaz Sharif and Benazir.

He handed over Pakistanis, he brought a war to Pakistan that wasn't ours, he killed kids in Lal masjid, he handed bases to USA, etc.

At least he didn't let Pakistan become another Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya. He stood up for his vote at SCO in favor of China, through which, China soon ripped US economy.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ask anyone what happened at SCO? where he firmly stood with China and China soon ripped US economy

Wtf are you talking about? Terror reigned free under his watch. Pakistan became America's b!tch. U.s launched their first drone strike inside Pakistan. He should be hung upside down.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wtf are you talking about? Terror reigned free under his watch. Pakistan became America's b!tch. U.s launched their first drone strike inside Pakistan. He should be hung upside down.
I know what I am talking about. But you don't know a damn.... but the usual media rhetoric spewing. Tell me what happened after Musharraf left. The democratic Govts are there for more than 10 years now, who had been able to evade WoT totally? Nawaz Sharif?