for those who are interested: Economic Terrorism

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Notes: Those who bad mouth Zaid Hamid, should take a lesson from these 5 videos.

Sorry to ruin your day, but look what Rothschild is doing

hans

Banned
I do agree .... all the Jews control the Banks bla bla bla !!!!!

But tell me who is supplying Natural Gas and fuel to The State of Israel?

Last year, Israel's Channel 2 interviewed two Israeli women of Libyan origin who claimed to be Gadhafi's Jewish relatives.

A journalist named Mary Pace wrote a book last year called "Gadhafi's Secret" in which she claims that Gadhafi should be considered Catholic because he was born to an Italian officer who impregnated a Libyan girl and then took the baby to Venice, where he was baptized at the age of 8 or 9 months.

Then comes House of Al -Saud

Watch this clip. and tell Mr Zaid to watch it too....

Unicorn

Banned
I do agree .... all the Jews control the Banks bla bla bla !!!!!

But tell me who is supplying Natural Gas and fuel to The State of Israel?

Last year, Israel's Channel 2 interviewed two Israeli women of Libyan origin who claimed to be Gadhafi's Jewish relatives.

A journalist named Mary Pace wrote a book last year called "Gadhafi's Secret" in which she claims that Gadhafi should be considered Catholic because he was born to an Italian officer who impregnated a Libyan girl and then took the baby to Venice, where he was baptized at the age of 8 or 9 months.

Then comes House of Al -Saud

Watch this clip. and tell Mr Zaid to watch it too....

This video takes the diamond award for conspiracy theories. Saudi's Jews taking revenge[hilar].

I just looked carefully into Roman financial system when interest was banned. I just found out that Jews got involved in it thats why Roman coins started to shrink Jews figured out a way to get Interest.[hilar]