Column: Haroon-ur-Rasheed: Az Khud Notice

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
06_08.gif

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Very Good , Haroon Rasheed and Imran Khan, I am with u....

Change the Pakistan.

htar1245

Citizen
Allah subhanotallah nay pakistan kay halaat ka az khud notice lay liya.People who talk about ground realities can continue to think that way to fool none other than themselves.Pti ka vote pukka inshallah.He is the best columnist around not because he is praising imran khan but he talks with honesty.

Last edited:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan can and must be a successful country we lack only great leadership what we had in the last 60 plus years as a leadership i am sorry to say they were if not all than most of them were just doing one thing looting this country with both hands and with the family i am sure Imran Khan is very much new hope for the young and old of Pakistan.All in the political arena who were looting our country now they are very much scared if Imran Khan and his party will become powerful and winning election this is a nightmare scenario for all Dakooz and Choors like rana sana ulllah and co.Haroon Rasheed is great like always he is our asset may Allah SWT give him and people like him more courge and wisdom to serve Pakistan Aameen.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is a grat leader no doubt. But how to save im from all those jagirdar wadera and non educated rich people?
God bless him and those who support him with this faith that Pakistan will be peaceful land with true democracy.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zulm aakhir Zulm hay barhta hay to mit jaata hay. Aakhir kab tak Allah (SWT) Madina-e-Saani (Pakistan) ki behurmti bardaashat karein gay. I agree with Haroon Rasheed.