Chaudhary Zahid Nazir From Faisalabad Joins PML (N)-This Will Give Strength To PML (N) In Faisalabad

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
http://www.akhbar-e-jehan.com/August2011/08-08-2011/politics12.asp

Politics_12.jpg

pakiace

Banned
so??? By having this one politician from faisalabad will that make these circus ka sher win these elections lol - ridiculous '' billi ko khawab mein cheechra '' go drive your yellow cab scheme taxi's, your not even worth any reply on any website

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can be very useful family.

One brother MNA from PPP
Second brother MNA from PML(Q)
Third brother has joined PML(N)

In the wider interest of the country these Chaudhary brothers should try to bring their respective parties to amalgamate in a single united Grand political party. ( I wonder what will be the name of this new party)!

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
What is going on here.............democracy, elections........where only 35% people vote. There are thousands of examples where people go to vote and their vote is already being cast. Personal interests of people, family pressure, threats, bribery......... and we call these elections. This is a game of investing money. No noble and talented person can become the member of so called parliament. [h=1]Current Electioneering System is a conspiracy against Pakistani Nation.[/h]

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
What is going on here.............democracy, elections........where only 35% people vote. There are thousands of examples where people go to vote and their vote is already being cast. Personal interests of people, family pressure, threats, bribery......... and we call these elections. This is a game of investing money. No noble and talented person can become the member of so called parliament.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can be very useful family.

One brother MNA from PPP
Second brother MNA from PML(Q)
Third brother has joined PML(N)

In the wider interest of the country these Chaudhary brothers should try to bring their respective parties to amalgamate in a single united Grand political party. ( I wonder what will be the name of this new party)!

Begharat brigade ... all i can thought of for these goons ... how dare they can carry out their wishes plans in public and they think people will take them on the face of it ... gone are the days.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
is there any brother left of nazir's
He should join PTI, cause PTI has no candidate, we need a good candidate who can win not just like khana puri.

captain

Councller (250+ posts)
is there any brother left of nazir's
He should join PTI, cause PTI has no candidate, we need a good candidate who can win not just like khana puri.

Now at this time Pml N is having two candidates for NA in each constituency of Fsd. I wonder who will they accommodate all of them.Surely some of them will defect to PTI. I am waiting for this. According to my research IK still needs 40-50 potential candidates.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now at this time Pml N is having two candidates for NA in each constituency of Fsd. I wonder who will they accommodate all of them.Surely some of them will defect to PTI. I am waiting for this. According to my research IK still needs 40-50 potential candidates.

So PTI is waiting for the garbage?
bhayya kachra hi bache ga wahan se, ab kachre kha kar seat nahi jeet sakte, kuch aur hi dhoondo.

captain

Councller (250+ posts)
So PTI is waiting for the garbage?
bhayya kachra hi bache ga wahan se, ab kachre kha kar seat nahi jeet sakte, kuch aur hi dhoondo.

Bhai jan in these rural constituencies, if pti wants to win they need strong candidates having vote bank of their own.