Build relations with Israel to counter India: Musharraf

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Just tell me one thing. Why do you want to talk on matters you don't know a jack shit about?? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel (Shoot me down please!!)

Palestine was occupied by British forces in 1917 after dissolving ottoman empire. Then Zionists kept fighting with the british to hand them over Palestine. They even fought a guerilla war against the British in 1945/46. But British never handed it over. After the formation of UN they took the matter to UN which passed a resolution to create the state of Israel.

70 years of Zionist struggle:

Read https://www.amazon.com/Settlers-Struggle-over-Meaning-Zionism/dp/030017764X for complete understanding of Zionist movement that started back in the 1870s

Why Israelis settled in Palestine?
Because they believe they are the rightful owner of the land as told to them by Prophet Abrahim and Musa for the last 3000 years. If tomorrow America kicks Saudis out of Mekkah and Medina, and then 1000 years later muslim settlers from around the world claim it back, would you support the muslims or not? This is exactly the justification given by the Jews!

FREE ADVICE:
Unless you like getting your balls kicked! Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of! You are no different than those stupid westerners who without reading Quran or knowing Islamic history say that Islam is a religion of terrorism. As they do to your history, you do to their history! ????

IDIOT!

It's about time that you start practicing what you preach you dumb ass. Go read as you are instructing others. Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel. The idea of equating Israel with creation of Pakistan - where the natives of the land demanded a separate country on their own land- can only come from an ignorant mind like you. 70 years of Zionist struggle? Against who? Against anti semantic Anglosexan and Celtic Europeans. Then why the Israel is not in Europe? And Muslims are thriving in Israel? Then who is protesting against and suffering by Israelis? Christians and Buddhists? Israel initiated a zero sum game the moment they decided to occupy other peoples land. Anyone who accepts Israel, Muslim or non-Muslim, lacks sense of Justice and morality. And you said Israel is 100 years ahead of Pakistan. It is a nation surviving on US and European protection and money through terror and oppression of the natives. What an achievement.
[/QUOTE]
Where did these Zionist came from? They were European immigrants from eastern Europe went to Palestine masquerading as the first wave of agriculture community in 1880s. But most of them returned to their countries (in Europe) given the harsh conditions and their unpopularity among natives. They came back again when British took over Palestine. They went to UN in 47 to legitimize the statehood of Israel. British had already promised to create Jewish homeland in Palestine in 1917 through Balfour deceleration. Zionist fought against British because they saw that British were backing off on the promise they made. All the leaders of Insurgency were European and Russian immigrant Jews. British were reluctant to fulfill the promise because they realized the mess it would create by leaving behind just another European occupation if they allow the creation of Israel. Hence my point that Zionists are European occupiers. Read some history instead of just making things up. Now you can shoot yourself down for being such an Ignorant scum.

Zionist movement was initiated into a political movement by Theodore Herzl. Again a movement started by European Jews, in Europe, in response to European antisemitism. But somehow Palestinians ended up paying the price for the aspirations of European Jews. Zionists were offered a Jewish land in Uganda by the British but they refused and insisted on Palestine. Giving them Uganda would be another injustice but lucky for Uganda it didn't happen. So this is the sketch of the 70 years of history of Zionism. Which seems that a you have no clue about. Probably because you only read that one book you recommended or perhaps not even that.

I am very glad that you gave the example of Americans kicking out Muslims out of their holy land. Americans did kick out somebody out of their lands. They are known as Native Americans. Lets see how many like you are arguing on behalf of Native Americans to get their lands back which they lost mere 400 years ago compare to 2000 years of Jewish exodus. Lets see if Moro can go back and claim the lands in Spain from which they were driven out from 700 years ago after they ruled it for 800 years.
So many atheist Jews cheer for Israel and its creation. Which religious text they follow? Yes, if Muslims are kicked out of their lands 1000s of years ago it does not give them right to claim that land back from unsuspected settlers who would have become the Native of that land after living there for thousands of year. The only right Muslims would be having is to freely visit their sites and practice their religion. So You can shove you analogy up in your dumb ass.

Free Advice

"Unless you like getting your balls kicked! Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of! ...."
You must be feeling like talking to yourself when you wrote those words. But I am gonna let you slip realizing that you just trying to hunt more than you can chew. This happens with duffers like you.

IDIOT!
I recommend you change your sign off. It is very telling.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are right about the importance of public opinion. But when the public is idiot, it hardly takes a few years and a few billion $'s to change their opinion.

The key criteria are still if the Israeli and Pakistani Government are ready. And I think the bigger bottleneck is Pakistan Army. If the governments and their militaries are willing, they'll park a few million dollars in mullahs pockets and media to build a supporting narrative! Have we severed our diplomatic ties with Myanmar after their Rohingya episode? Have we cut off from China after their atrocities on Muslims? In fact no one even talks about it because money flowing in to build a counter-narrative is way more!

This is an idiotic suggestion and only a moron like Mush can come up with it. Foreign relations are not established in space but in real world. The first thing to consider in establishing FR is your internal situation. More than 99% Pakistanis oppose Israel and a mere suggestion from Gov to recognize Israel would bring millions on roads and there would be no Pakistan left to recognize Israel. Its a self destruct formula basically

Last edited:

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Yo
You are right about the importance of public opinion. But when the public is idiot, it hardly takes a few years and a few billion $'s to change their opinion.

The key criteria are still if the Israeli and Pakistani Government are ready. And I think the bigger bottleneck is Pakistan Army. If the governments and their militaries are willing, they'll park a few million dollars in mullahs pockets and media to build a supporting narrative! Have we severed our diplomatic ties with Nepal after their Rohingya episode? Have we cut off from China after their atrocities on Muslims? In fact no one even talks about it because money flowing in to build a counter-narrative is way more!
What Nepal has to do with Rohingya? You couldn't get the basic information right and you are telling that people that they are idiot. Are you looking in the mirror? "Park dollars in people's pocket to built a narrative for Israel". Is this why you are whoring out for Israel. Well, according to you Muslims and Palestinians are thriving in Israel then what is the conflict about?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
It seems you have started to read from at least a simple google search! ?

Small step but in the right direction! So Good Job!! ???

Now, also learn to show a bigger heart by accepting your mistakes instead of twisting half-baked truths for putting a burnol on your wounds!

Your first response didn't even acknowledge if there was a struggle, but I commend you at least looking into Theo's life and correcting yourself on the 70 years old struggle! Well done! ???

I can understand you don't like spending money on books so you are welcome to borrow them from me. The complete first floor of my house is my personal library that I've set up over 20 years. I would have at least 50+ on the history of Israel. ?

The Moros and the Native Americans don't have 3000 year old doctrine promising them a land in the Americas or the Spain! If only had you known it or read Bible, you would not have come up with an ungrounded rebuttal.

Start with History of Israel -- Rise of Zionism to our time by Howard Sachar! https://www.amazon.com/History-Israel-Howard-Sachar-Zionism-dp-B005WCRHOI

You are welcome in advance for thanking me for educating you! ??

Where did these Zionist came from? They were European immigrants from eastern Europe went to Palestine masquerading as the first wave of agriculture community in 1880s. But most of them returned to their countries (in Europe) given the harsh conditions and their unpopularity among natives. They came back again when British took over Palestine. They went to UN in 47 to legitimize the statehood of Israel. British had already promised to create Jewish homeland in Palestine in 1917 through Balfour deceleration. Zionist fought against British because they saw that British were backing off on the promise they made. All the leaders of Insurgency were European and Russian immigrant Jews. British were reluctant to fulfill the promise because they realized the mess it would create by leaving behind just another European occupation if they allow the creation of Israel. Hence my point that Zionists are European occupiers. Read some history instead of just making things up. Now you can shoot yourself down for being such an Ignorant scum.

Zionist movement was initiated into a political movement by Theodore Herzl. Again a movement started by European Jews, in Europe, in response to European antisemitism. But somehow Palestinians ended up paying the price for the aspirations of European Jews. Zionists were offered a Jewish land in Uganda by the British but they refused and insisted on Palestine. Giving them Uganda would be another injustice but lucky for Uganda it didn't happen. So this is the sketch of the 70 years of history of Zionism. Which seems that a you have no clue about. Probably because you only read that one book you recommended or perhaps not even that.

I am very glad that you gave the example of Americans kicking out Muslims out of their holy land. Americans did kick out somebody out of their lands. They are known as Native Americans. Lets see how many like you are arguing on behalf of Native Americans to get their lands back which they lost mere 400 years ago compare to 2000 years of Jewish exodus. Lets see if Moro can go back and claim the lands in Spain from which they were driven out from 700 years ago after they ruled it for 800 years.
So many atheist Jews cheer for Israel and its creation. Which religious text they follow? Yes, if Muslims are kicked out of their lands 1000s of years ago it does not give them right to claim that land back from unsuspected settlers who would have become the Native of that land after living there for thousands of year. The only right Muslims would be having is to freely visit their sites and practice their religion. So You can shove you analogy up in your dumb ass.

Free Advice

"Unless you like getting your balls kicked! Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of! ...."
You must be feeling like talking to yourself when you wrote those words. But I am gonna let you slip realizing that you just trying to hunt more than you can chew. This happens with duffers like you.

IDIOT!
[/QUOTE]

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Errrr… Sorry I misspoke. It's Burma/Myanmar not Nepal.. ?? I've corrected it!

What is the conflict about? Politics of the corrupt and high egos of individuals on both sides!

I'm not whoring out for Israel. I am doing a jihad against ignorants and fools and who make stupid assertions based on false pre-tense!

Yo

What Nepal has to do with Rohingya? You couldn't get the basic information right and you are telling that people that they are idiot. Are you looking in the mirror? "Park dollars in people's pocket to built a narrative for Israel". Is this why you are whoring out for Israel. Well, according to you Muslims and Palestinians are thriving in Israel then what is the conflict about?

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems you have started to read from at least a simple google search! ?

Small step but in the right direction! So Good Job!! ???

Now, also learn to show a bigger heart by accepting your mistakes instead of twisting half-baked truths for putting a burnol on your wounds!

Your first response didn't even acknowledge if there was a struggle, but I commend you at least looking into Theo's life and correcting yourself on the 70 years old struggle! Well done! ???

I can understand you don't like spending money on books so you are welcome to borrow them from me. The complete first floor of my house is my personal library that I've set up over 20 years. I would have at least 50+ on the history of Israel. ?

The Moros and the Native Americans don't have 3000 year old doctrine promising them a land in the Americas or the Spain! If only had you known it or read Bible, you would not have come up with an ungrounded rebuttal.

Start with History of Israel -- Rise of Zionism to our time by Howard Sachar! https://www.amazon.com/History-Israel-Howard-Sachar-Zionism-dp-B005WCRHOI

You are welcome in advance for thanking me for educating you! ??

Free Advice

IDIOT!
[/QUOTE]
You know I can tell you why I know what I know and put you to shame after your claim having first floor as a library. But nonetheless, I am not here to measure our dick sizes. That library didn't help you see the truth and you are hiding your ignorance behind snarky remarks and emojis. Since you are are so hung up on Zionist struggle which eneded on taking other people's land. Answer this question which I have asked you again and again; What Palestinians are fighting and struggling for last 70 years? What is the conflict about? You can use your library to answer this question.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
And I've answered the same over and over to you that it's a political conflict made to look like a religious conflict in Pakistan or the Muslim world.

But no problem! I'll educate you a bit more on history since you won't make an effort on yourself to learn something contrary to the indoctrination you were brought up with!

Palestine and the Arab states didn't respect the UN resolution on the creation of Israel and started infiltrating it since 1948. As a result, the Israelis with the support of the international community RIGHTLY retaliated. Because just as every citizen is bound to respect orders of the local courts, similarly every member of the UN is bound to respect UNs decisions. So as a result of the retaliation, Israel continued expanding their boundaries. The same Palestinians who wanted to take over Israel and dissolve it in 1948 are now begging to restore the international borders of 1948. The conflict expanded into the Arab world when Egypt sided with Palestinians and Israelis took over the Suez canal in retaliation. Now the struggle is that the political leaders want Palestine of 1948 back and religious leaders want the Palestine of pre-1948 back! And Israel doesn't want to give it back because the Palestinians themselves attacked Israel first and lost their land at first place by violating UN resolution.

arab-israeli-war_1948__1_.jpg

Take an example from something closer to you! Had Pakistan not accepted Bangladesh back in 1971 and continued retaliation against Indian forces, India would have kept encroaching into West Pakistan and taken over a big chunk of it! So after the declaration of Bangladesh as an Independent state, no matter how painful, it was the right and wise decision to lay down arms and walk away!

I don't need to compare dick size with someone who has already exposed with his nonsense that he doesn't even have one! But please! please! please! continue with your google search and learn the facts so you may one day grow a teanie meanie weiner! :)

You know I can tell you why I know what I know and put you to shame after your claim having first floor as a library. But nonetheless, I am not here to measure our dick sizes. That library didn't help you see the truth and you are hiding your ignorance behind snarky remarks and emojis. Since you are are so hung up on Zionist struggle which eneded on taking other people's land. Answer this question which I have asked you again and again; What Palestinians are fighting and struggling for last 70 years? What is the conflict about? You can use your library to answer this question.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
And I've answered the same over and over to you that it's a political conflict made to look like a religious conflict in Pakistan or the Muslim world.

But no problem! I'll educate you a bit more on history since you won't make an effort on yourself to learn something contrary to the indoctrination you were brought up with!

Palestine and the Arab states didn't respect the UN resolution on the creation of Israel and started infiltrating it since 1948. As a result, the Israelis with the support of the international community RIGHTLY retaliated. Because just as every citizen is bound to respect orders of the local courts, similarly every member of the UN is bound to respect UNs decisions. So as a result of the retaliation, Israel continued expanding their boundaries. The same Palestinians who wanted to take over Israel and dissolve it in 1948 are now begging to restore the international borders of 1948. The conflict expanded into the Arab world when Egypt sided with Palestinians and Israelis took over the Suez canal in retaliation. Now the struggle is that the political leaders want Palestine of 1948 back and religious leaders want the Palestine of pre-1948 back! And Israel doesn't want to give it back because the Palestinians themselves attacked Israel first and lost their land at first place by violating UN resolution.

arab-israeli-war_1948__1_.jpg

Take an example from something closer to you! Had Pakistan not accepted Bangladesh back in 1971 and continued retaliation against Indian forces, India would have kept encroaching into West Pakistan and taken over a big chunk of it! So after the declaration of Bangladesh as an Independent state, no matter how painful, it was the right and wise decision to lay down arms and walk away!

I don't need to compare dick size with someone who has already exposed with his nonsense that he doesn't even have one! But please! please! please! continue with your google search and learn the facts so you may one day grow a teanie meanie weiner! :)

[/QUOTE]
By the way did you decide to shoot yourself down instead of asking me for it after I educated you that Zionists are in fact European occupiers and you didn't have to say anything about that.

What a come back from a person with the library on the first floor. I am sure you were just talking to yourself and didn't really intend to share some personal information. All that time I thought you might be a dude. My bad.
Take an example from something closer to you! Had Pakistan not accepted Bangladesh back in 1971.....
It is illegal by US charter to annex someone's land through forced occupation, and no, any self respecting and strong country would not just walk away. They may change the tactics according to the circumstances but they wouldn't let it go. Instead I could give you an example of someone encroaches on your first floor (supposedly a library) saying that his/her ancestors used to live on your land 2000 years ago. Even if every one accept that encroachment in your house, you will refuse to do so etc etc. But you already know that analogy since you claim to be so well read.
Palestine and the Arab states didn't respect the UN resolution on the creation of Israel and started infiltrating it since 1948......"
I thought you are just dump and ignorant but now I can see that you are really whoring out for Israel. Otherwise no one will distort history in such a manner. Alt east not a person who is claiming to do some Jihad. Perhaps as you suggested dollars parked in the pocket. But I am gonna make every thing short and simple. Palestinians fighting since the day Zionists showed the intentions to create a country carved out of the land of Palestinians. The Zionists who were Europeans and Russians mostly. This started long before 1947.Today Palestinians are not begging but still fighting.

Simply put, an outsider insisting on grabbing your land and claiming it his own. Doesn't matter how long that outsider have struggled for his own home. He simply doesn't have the right to take what doesn't belong to him. Zionist claiming that land belongs to them because their religion said so is nonsensical. One's religious history is not binding on others. Btw, there is a huge numbers of Jews who reject this interpretation. They believe than being in diaspora is their religious obligation. You also asked me what if same had happened to Muslims. I already answered you that.

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
??No facts stated! just some ooo aah ouch and after affects of application of burnol!

Go and find yourself a job and stop wasting others time with your ignorance! Or if you can't help it, start attending Maulana-Fazloo's jalsas and pick someone intellectually compatible and similar size for a fight.

Only if you had known how much %age of Jewish population were European settlers you would have known how stupid you look calling it just a European movement. Baby, no more free lunch for you! Hush now and I want you to start READING! and stop making fool of yourself!

WHAT A PSYCOPATH! ?

By the way did you decide to shoot yourself down instead of asking me for it after I educated you that Zionists are in fact European occupiers and you didn't have to say anything about that.

What a come back from a person with the library on the first floor. I am sure you were just talking to yourself and didn't really intend to share some personal information. All that time I thought you might be a dude. My bad.
Take an example from something closer to you! Had Pakistan not accepted Bangladesh back in 1971.....
It is illegal by US charter to annex someone's land through forced occupation, and no, any self respecting and strong country would not just walk away. They may change the tactics according to the circumstances but they wouldn't let it go. Instead I could give you an example of someone encroaches on your first floor (supposedly a library) saying that his/her ancestors used to live on your land 2000 years ago. Even if every one accept that encroachment in your house, you will refuse to do so etc etc. But you already know that analogy since you claim to be so well read.
Palestine and the Arab states didn't respect the UN resolution on the creation of Israel and started infiltrating it since 1948......"
I thought you are just dump and ignorant but now I can see that you are really whoring out for Israel. Otherwise no one will distort history in such a manner. Alt east not a person who is claiming to do some Jihad. Perhaps as you suggested dollars parked in the pocket. But I am gonna make every thing short and simple. Palestinians fighting since the day Zionists showed the intentions to create a country carved out of the land of Palestinians. The Zionists who were Europeans and Russians mostly. This started long before 1947.Today Palestinians are not begging but still fighting.

Simply put, an outsider insisting on grabbing your land and claiming it his own. Doesn't matter how long that outsider have struggled for his own home. He simply doesn't have the right to take what doesn't belong to him. Zionist claiming that land belongs to them because their religion said so is nonsensical. One's religious history is not binding on others. Btw, there is a huge numbers of Jews who reject this interpretation. They believe than being in diaspora is their religious obligation. You also asked me what if same had happened to Muslims. I already answered you that.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
??No facts stated! just some ooo aah ouch and after affects of application of burnol!

Go and find yourself a job and stop wasting others time with your ignorance! Or if you can't help it, start attending Maulana-Fazloo's jalsas and pick someone intellectually compatible and similar size for a fight.

Only if you had known how much %age of Jewish population were European settlers you would have known how stupid you look calling it just a European movement. Baby, no more free lunch for you! Hush now and I want you to start READING! and stop making fool of yourself!

WHAT A PSYCOPATH! ?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for sharing your deep self reflection with us. Very insightful. Though it's hard to tell the difference, I am sure that your are not a psychopath, just an ignorant Zionist shill. There are still chances of recovery. I hope you get well soon.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very substantive rebuttal from you!

You are right about one thing though! I am always ignorant! And I feel no shame in admitting it. But I am also always willing to learn more. Hence I am always open to traveling and knowledge. If you ever feel an appetite for truth and feel like making an effort for learning the truth then I am willing to help you! If you happen to come to Islamabad you are welcome to borrow any book from me. Or if you want to travel to Gaza or Tel Aviv, I can help you hook up with some muslim and jewish families that can host you as a paying guest for upto 6 months!

I hope in a few years you'll come back admitting how foolish you were! No hard feelings -- since I know you have a very limited spectrum that once I had too! Thankfully I got good professors and mentors in my life! I'm just paying their service to me forward!

Thank you for sharing your deep self reflection with us. Very insightful. Though it's hard to tell the difference, I am sure that your are not a psychopath, just an ignorant Zionist shill. There are still chances of recovery. I hope you get well soon.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and then build an embassy in Jeurselam like Israel wants as well? Also, beat up Palestinian protestors to a pulp like they were beaten when American embassy was opened in Jeurselam?

Last edited: