Build relations with Israel to counter India: Musharraf

TurePakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستان کو انڈیا کا مقابلہ کرنے کے لئے آگر انڈیا سے بھی بڑے شیطان سے ہاتھ ملانے میں کوئی حرج نہیں ۔ پاکستان کے لئے یہ بھی ایک بڑی کامیابی ہوگی کہ اسرائیل اور اس جیسے دوسرے پاکستان مخالف ملک اگر ہمارے موقف کی تائید نہ بھی کریں تو کم از کم ہماری مخالف بھی نہ کریں ۔

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Isreal was created after 70+ years of Zionist struggle!

Come out of social studies or "muta liae Pakistan" and start reading quality stuff to stop making fool of yourself.

Read: A PEACE TO END ALL PEACE by David Fromkin
its good that you coming out of the closet and exposing your true colors

whole history you quoted are word to word of zionist agenda

so you accept you are supporter of Zionist the created of filth on the world

Raiwind-Destroyer

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Isreal was created after 70+ years of Zionist struggle!

Come out of social studies or "muta liae Pakistan" and start reading quality stuff to stop making fool of yourself.

Read: A PEACE TO END ALL PEACE by David Fromkin
see some more history who started the war to gain more lands in Palestine

Raiwind-Destroyer

?????

Carry on! Fazl-ur-Rehman k chailaye!! ????
Fazul ul rahman can sit on Israel dick as well

i am all for Pakistan progress but Muslim should not forget who their real enemies are and stand with human rights

Allah stand with those who stand with justice not with those who scarifies everything to gain for a limited time

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
And my friend that's why I am pushing you to read! Read! Read! Read! and correct your knowledge!

You are living in a bubble and dwelling on ideas/propoganda preached to you. I am sure once you'll remove the blind fold you'll start supporting the right things!

I am a Nationalist. And Musharaf is a Nationalist too. If two Nationalists are saying that Pakistan should make a move for its national interest then either we are wrong or the third nationalist (which is you) is wrong!

We all are taking a position based on our knowledge/information. All I am saying is I hear you, but your spectrum is limited! Just broaden it a bit and I'm sure you'll also stand with us!

Fazul ul rahman can sit on Israel dick as well

i am all for Pakistan progress but Muslim should not forget who their real enemies are and stand with human rights

Allah stand with those who stand with justice not with those who scarifies everything to gain for a limited time

back to the future

I am not equating hating Ahmadis with Fazl-ur-Rehman. I'm equating quoting 0.0001% of a society as a representative of entire population with Fazl-ur-Rehman's propaganda.

There are thousands of non-ahmadi Muslims in Israel's army as well.

Just as we have a few paen di siris in Pakistan, there are a few Paen di siri jews in Israel as well. But the don't represent entire Israel just as our extremists don't represent Pakistan!
Yes we have few muslim pen di siris and all non muslim ahmadi pen di siri

Israel is overwhelming pen di siris but due to your religion you cannot see them.

Raiwind-Destroyer

And my friend that's why I am pushing you to read! Read! Read! Read! and correct your knowledge!

You are living in a bubble and dwelling on ideas/propoganda preached to you. I am sure once you'll remove the blind fold you'll start supporting the right things!

I am a Nationalist. And Musharaf is a Nationalist too. If two Nationalists are saying that Pakistan should make a move for its national interest then either we are wrong or the third nationalist (which is you) is wrong!

We all are taking a position based on our knowledge/information. All I am saying is I hear you, but your spectrum is limited! Just broaden it a bit and I'm sure you'll also stand with us!
you are not a nationalist you are an opportunist who needs something to latch on to carry forward their diseases

since Musharraf cannot come to Pakistan you chant in the name of Imran khan to spread your venom

hopefully you will be struck down soon

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
READ!!!

Strike down YOUR Jahalat and READ!!!

Jahalat is a bigger menace this nation is suffering from! so get in a habit of READing!!!

Gaalian daine se koi azaeem quom nai bani aaj tak! So stop wasting your time and READ!!!

QUOTE="Raiwind-Destroyer, post: 5262738, member: 80054"]
you are not a nationalist you are an opportunist who needs something to latch on to carry forward their diseases

since Musharraf cannot come to Pakistan you chant in the name of Imran khan to spread your venom

[/QUOTE]

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
READ!!!

Strike down YOUR Jahalat and READ!!!

Jahalat is a bigger menace this nation is suffering from! so get in a habit of READing!!!

Gaalian daine se koi azaeem quom nai bani aaj tak! So stop wasting your time and READ!!!

QUOTE="Raiwind-Destroyer, post: 5262738, member: 80054"]

[/QUOTE]
It's about time that you start practicing what you preach you dumb ass. Go read as you are instructing others. Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel. The idea of equating Israel with creation of Pakistan - where the natives of the land demanded a separate country on their own land- can only come from an ignorant mind like you. 70 years of Zionist struggle? Against who? Against anti semantic Anglosexan and Celtic Europeans. Then why the Israel is not in Europe? And Muslims are thriving in Israel? Then who is protesting against and suffering by Israelis? Christians and Buddhists? Israel initiated a zero sum game the moment they decided to occupy other peoples land. Anyone who accepts Israel, Muslim or non-Muslim, lacks sense of Justice and morality. And you said Israel is 100 years ahead of Pakistan. It is a nation surviving on US and European protection and money through terror and oppression of the natives. What an achievement.

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
What about Palestinian Authority, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, KSA, UAE having open and covert direct relationship with Israel? Are we are more Muslims than these? We have no direct problem or dispute with Israel, but we are the only nation having these lines against Israel on our Passport. Nobody cares for this great service of Pakistan.
This Israel-Palestine dispute is more political than religious. I have Palestinian friends who admit that Palestinian Arabs living in Israel are equally treated by the law in Israel. They have better living conditions and opportunities. In Pakistan, we are shown only one side of the picture. We should see the whole dispute in its real perspective like Kashmir is not an Islamic issue anymore in Muslim world. Its only seen as dispute between India and Pakistan.
If we believe in Islam as religion of Peace, then we should all believe in co-existence. Having diplomatic relationship with Israel is not going to take away our Muslim identity. We should now be mature enough to understand the realpolitik of our times now....

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just tell me one thing. Why do you want to talk on matters you don't know a jack shit about?? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel (Shoot me down please!!)

Palestine was occupied by British forces in 1917 after dissolving ottoman empire. Then Zionists kept fighting with the british to hand them over Palestine. They even fought a guerilla war against the British in 1945/46. But British never handed it over. After the formation of UN they took the matter to UN which passed a resolution to create the state of Israel.

70 years of Zionist struggle:

Read https://www.amazon.com/Settlers-Struggle-over-Meaning-Zionism/dp/030017764X for complete understanding of Zionist movement that started back in the 1870s

Why Israelis settled in Palestine?
Because they believe they are the rightful owner of the land as told to them by Prophet Abrahim and Musa for the last 3000 years. If tomorrow America kicks Saudis out of Mekkah and Medina, and then 1000 years later muslim settlers from around the world claim it back, would you support the muslims or not? This is exactly the justification given by the Jews!

FREE ADVICE:
Unless you like getting your balls kicked! Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of! You are no different than those stupid westerners who without reading Quran or knowing Islamic history say that Islam is a religion of terrorism. As they do to your history, you do to their history! ????

IDIOT!

It's about time that you start practicing what you preach you dumb ass. Go read as you are instructing others. Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel. The idea of equating Israel with creation of Pakistan - where the natives of the land demanded a separate country on their own land- can only come from an ignorant mind like you. 70 years of Zionist struggle? Against who? Against anti semantic Anglosexan and Celtic Europeans. Then why the Israel is not in Europe? And Muslims are thriving in Israel? Then who is protesting against and suffering by Israelis? Christians and Buddhists? Israel initiated a zero sum game the moment they decided to occupy other peoples land. Anyone who accepts Israel, Muslim or non-Muslim, lacks sense of Justice and morality. And you said Israel is 100 years ahead of Pakistan. It is a nation surviving on US and European protection and money through terror and oppression of the natives. What an achievement.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

M.Tariq

MPA (400+ posts)
General sahib pehle pakistan Tashreef lain ,aur Rai Ama ko hamwar karain ,dubai me beth kr bhashan dena bahut asan he.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because we are idiots and continuously befooled by the likes of Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman and Paen di siris with distorted facts!

You are spot on about the Israel-Palestine shit being more political than religious and I can tell from your comment that either you've been to Israel/Palestine or you know people there.

An average educated Palestinian/Israeli is tired of the bullshit going on in the name of religion but is kept alive by the corrupt politicians! Sharon was a millionare and so is Netanyahua now. Yasir Arafat also died a millionare! while we kept sweating here for their freedom! ???

What about Palestinian Authority, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, KSA, UAE having open and covert direct relationship with Israel? Are we are more Muslims than these? We have no direct problem or dispute with Israel, but we are the only nation having these lines against Israel on our Passport. Nobody cares for this great service of Pakistan.
This Israel-Palestine dispute is more political than religious. I have Palestinian friends who admit that Palestinian Arabs living in Israel are equally treated by the law in Israel. They have better living conditions and opportunities. In Pakistan, we are shown only one side of the picture. We should see the whole dispute in its real perspective like Kashmir is not an Islamic issue anymore in Muslim world. Its only seen as dispute between India and Pakistan.
If we believe in Islam as religion of Peace, then we should all believe in co-existence. Having diplomatic relationship with Israel is not going to take away our Muslim identity. We should now be mature enough to understand the realpolitik of our times now....

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اسرائیل سے کہو پہلے بھارت پر تجاربی پابندیاں لگائے، بھارت بھی نا مانے تو نیٹو سے حملہ کروائے. عراق والا حال کر دے. پھر ہم اسرائیل سے دوستی کر لیں گے

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is an idiotic suggestion and only a moron like Mush can come up with it. Foreign relations are not established in space but in real world. The first thing to consider in establishing FR is your internal situation. More than 99% Pakistanis oppose Israel and a mere suggestion from Gov to recognize Israel would bring millions on roads and there would be no Pakistan left to recognize Israel. Its a self destruct formula basically

Muhammad Jibran

Ye marnay k qareeb hai magar abhe tak is k dimagh say khannas nahe nikala...... America America bhe boht karta tha ye, phr ussi America nay issy laat mar kar Zardari or Nawaz ko power dilwadi.

intekhab

only one gaddar general can talk about that....if that was even mentioned by any politician...he would had awarded a gaddari certificate but yeah barwa ladla hai....qoum key watt laganay k baad or band bajanay k baad ab yeah phattu commando dalali karey ga ....or ...hum sub daikhay gay.....baighairat commando

Backbone

Voter (50+ posts)
Just tell me one thing. Why do you want to talk on matters you don't know a jack shit about?? ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Palestinian land was occupied by Europeans to create Israel (Shoot me down please!!)

Palestine was occupied by British forces in 1917 after dissolving ottoman empire. Then Zionists kept fighting with the british to hand them over Palestine. They even fought a guerilla war against the British in 1945/46. But British never handed it over. After the formation of UN they took the matter to UN which passed a resolution to create the state of Israel.

70 years of Zionist struggle:

Read https://www.amazon.com/Settlers-Struggle-over-Meaning-Zionism/dp/030017764X for complete understanding of Zionist movement that started back in the 1870s

Why Israelis settled in Palestine?
Because they believe they are the rightful owner of the land as told to them by Prophet Abrahim and Musa for the last 3000 years. If tomorrow America kicks Saudis out of Mekkah and Medina, and then 1000 years later muslim settlers from around the world claim it back, would you support the muslims or not? This is exactly the justification given by the Jews!

FREE ADVICE:
Unless you like getting your balls kicked! Don't talk on matters you have no knowledge of! You are no different than those stupid westerners who without reading Quran or knowing Islamic history say that Islam is a religion of terrorism. As they do to your history, you do to their history! ????

IDIOT!

[/QUOTE]

Dear insouciant, You have replied with perfection here. People need time to understand the realities of the MYTHS that have been told to us since our childhood. I used to be fanatic and argumentative just to win the debate, but sense prevails now, with learning, life experiences and especially actually meeting with the people, for whom we carry hate all our lives even before meeting....
Thanks for your super reply again.

muhammadadeel

is this Ahmadie Muslims you talking about in isreal so you can also suck thier

What about ?? Irani's in Pakistan ??

220px-Bilawal_Bhutto_Zardari_-_2012_%287268800476%29_%28cropped%29.jpg