Ali Muhammad Khan Takes 99 Names Of Allah In Just 45 Seconds On Assembly Floor

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeh kasoor ki adatain choor do zinda marjania;)
Haha never mind this sexual pervert! He was probably molested when he was a kid? Jab issay keera tang karta hay to issay harkoi shabbo nazar ata hay, may be even her own sisters!:cool::D

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ارے میری شبو رانی۔۔۔ تیرے ہاتھوں تو موت بھی قبول ہے، چل آجا سینے نال لگ جا ٹھا کرکے۔۔۔
OMG I did not realize you are such a sexual pervert? May be you were molested when you were a kid, by sab mohulla, or your teacher or even masjid mullah. Perverts like you see every one as a shabbo, even your sisters. I suggest you seek immediate help from a psychologist before your condition becomes worst. If not then very soon you will be joining Almas Bobby and gang! Haha tumhein shabbo to nahin milaygi lekin bahut saray
Gul Khan to mil hi jayein gay? :cool: @bhaibarood

Zinda_Rood

Minister (2k+ posts)
OMG I did not realize you are such a sexual pervert? May be you were molested when you were a kid, by sab mohulla, or your teacher or even masjid mullah. Perverts like you see every one as a shabbo, even your sisters. I suggest you seek immediate help from a psychologist before your condition becomes worst. If not then very soon you will be joining Almas Bobby and gang! Haha tumhein shabbo to nahin milaygi lekin bahut saray
Gul Khan to mil hi jayein gay? :cool: @bhaibarood

شبو رانی! نخرے کیوں دکھاتی ہے، اب تو ہی میرا علاج کرسکتی ہے، تیرا گھونگھٹ اٹھاتے ہی میرے سارے غم، پریشانیاں دور ہوجائیں گی، چل جلدی تیار ہوجا، ڈولی بارات لے کر پہنچ رہا ہوں، اپنی شبو رانی کو اٹھانے۔۔۔

Faheem Imtiaz

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are asking me for Terian niazi existence you are living in a fools paradise.
I respect IK for accepting his daughter and Jemaima for taking care of Terian like his sons. Did you see IK sons and Terians visit to Goldsmith? Plz do your research then ask me if its wrong news.
IK did mistakes but he accepts them like a man not showing fake qatari letters.Again point was to bring light to the fact dont bring religion to politics otherwise IK is out according to Islam.
I think you need some research bro he never accepted it! Actually it was ex parte decision issued by a US court that's why Jemima took her. Please don't start asking other for research when you yourself have none. She exists no one denies but she is Imran's daughter Imran has categorically denied it multiple times. I am not defending Imran here but concrete evidence are required to put such allegations on some one. Can you please show me one place where Imran accepted her as his daughter don't make news please!