عمران خان کے طیارہ کا کینیڈا سے 30ہزار فٹ کی بلندی پر یو ٹرن -مکمل کہانی

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fake story. Selected Idiot has become a Trump busboy. He has been running Trump errands in his week long camp in NY (hardly any evidence that he did any effort for Pakistan or Kashmir). Trump recalled him to go cajole Iranians some more to release their prisoners. Iranians don't fall for such moves as easily as Selected Dumbo did when he let go of Abinanadan on Pompeo's call.

Hate_Nooras

Fake story. Selected Idiot has become a Trump busboy. He has been running Trump errands in his week long camp in NY (hardly any evidence that he did any effort for Pakistan or Kashmir). Trump recalled him to go cajole Iranians some more to release their prisoners. Iranians don't fall for such moves as easily as Selected Dumbo did when he let go of Abinanadan on Pompeo's call.
You seem hurt, calm down and go and lick NS's balls. After all that's what you losers are good at.

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think you have been sleeping for long time idiot

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)

I had to send a truck loaded with burnol to your gods at Adyala jail otherwise I would have sent some to you for your non-stop blood dripping butthole.

This was the dumbest fuck i ve read in a long time, u've touched a new low congratulations to u am so happy for u ?

Eyeaan

کوئی بہت کمینہ انسان ہے یہ وڈیو بنانے والا۔۔