Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well agree with him about 95% :) Zaid hamid mostly but not 100% :(... he accept our idol leader like PPP AKA ZORDARI, ANP ******* PML-N SHARIF BROS , MQM AKA ALTAF PA G and PTI Imran Khan all the other political parities all are puppets (thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)and their string in the western world leader.... if you need a change then u need 2 change all these puppets. (clap)(clap)
Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz :biggthumpup:

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting, what his supporters have to say about his comments on democracy. Does he want another "glorious" army rule?

hans

Banned
One who is on ISI payroll since its inception ... will only wag his tail for a Non Democratic philosophy. Nothing new.....

Now this is Democracy, we have to give every one the right to speak his or her mind. One of the first Democratic steps.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually this is what army planning right now to get rid of this govt through supreme court & there will be no elections but they will bring care taker govt for long time & imran khan will play a role of king maker.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This guy really hates Pakistani courts. May be because these same courts convicted his kazzab leader to death penalty! No he does not believe in any Islamic or secular party so who else to be made khalifa except him? May ALLAH :subhanahu: give this Ummah to recognize the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Mysticreed

Banned
Even democracy is shirk and kufr lol

Thank goodness we have sensible people like Imran/PTI otherwise we would have not voted as ahmmm....... democracy is shirk and kufr lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Even democracy is shirk and kufr lol

i have great respect for Ae green but at this topic i am not agreed

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thankyou
this was missing.
pee and sh...i...t on this person.
i m not agree with him but dont abuse him he has right to give his opinion.he has given some great lectures on Islam

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
koe zaid kazzab ko man nay wala is ka jawab day ga jo is nay mqm,anp,ppp waghera key bary may kaha he,ager in sab ka haser bora ho ga ,tu keya pakistani army ka hasher sahee ho ga ?? 10 sal tak mushi pak army ka sarbarah raha he ,ab keya mushi key door key waqat pak ramy (mulak dushman,gheroo key samny johknay wali,sood khoor,shrab khoor waghera) ho gee thee,?????????????????????????????????????????????

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thankyou
this was missing.
pee and sh...i...t on this person.

my brother if u dont agree dont insult. try to ignore and if u can't ignore then post ur opinion in the best way. He is a gentleman and a well renowned guy. so even if u dont like u shouldnt abuse coz others may start to think bad of u. there may be people who like him. so try to end disagreement in a comfortable way instead of foul language.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)

When i was born it was allah, when i left pakistan it was allah tahlah now its allah SWT.
I don't understand what swt means. where you are taking us?

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

When i was born it was allah, when i left pakistan it was allah tahlah now its allah SWT.
I don't understand what swt means. where you are taking us?

ALLAH SWT MEANS ALLAH SUBHANAU WA Tala

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is surah Al Fatiha called by this name?
SURAH AL FATIHA=The Divine Proclamation

When a king wanted to make any public announcement or declaration, he used to send out his criers who would let public know what the king wants them to know.

Allah sent his messengers and told them what to announce to mankind in the name of Allah.

1)Proclaim in the name of Allah, the beneficent , the merciful that

2)Sovereignty belongs to Allah the sustainer of the world

3)Who is kind and compassionate

4)The one with sole right to rule in the jurisdiction

If we look at the interpretation of the quran this way then we can see that Allah leaves us in no doubt as to who he is and what right he has to do as he pleases.

This sense is not what mullahs interpretation of the quran gives us because mullahs were brought about to change islam from what it was to what we have today.

The reason they did that was because that is what muslim rulers wanted them to do.

Please look up for meaning of word ILAAH=God=KHUDAA. It means ruler of the universe. Setting up any other ruler in the kingdom of Allah is therefore like creating other gods. Which is SHIRK, the unforgiveable crime in sight of Allah.

By removing sense of sovereignty of Allah from the quran by way of interpretation mullahs could justify for their rulers their right to rule. This muslims broke their brotherhood and became enemies of each other. To revive brotherhood we must come back to the quran by disregarding what mullahs have been feeding us for last thousand plus years as islam.

This is just first half of the very first surah of the quran.

Basically this is a double declaration ie an agreement between Allah and mankind.

As is clear from the explanation Allah is not a monster to be feared but a father figure who advises mankind like his children as to how they should live in this world to remain safe from all sorts of troubles.

5)Declare/agree/confirm/announce/say, we shall only and only serve you/live by your rule of law or guidance and thereby we shall seek your help.

6)So show us from within your revelation the path that is firmly founded

7The path of those who were blessed/prosperous because they followed it and went not astray therefore incurred not indignation/pain and and suffering.

If we read this surah carefully, it leaves us in no doubt as regard purpose of the quran and this surah tells us how to interpret the quran. It sets out context of the quran.

It tells us the quran is given to mankind for reading and understanding and then doing things so that we are blessed with good life in this world and better hereafter.