Zaid Hamid Here and After - An Observer and Inside View

Very good analysis. Reproduced without comment.

March 11, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Assalamu-alaikum,
Jazakallah Khair brothers and sisters for finally setting up this website [http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/]. May Allah (SWT) bless all those at the Khatam-e-Nabuwat organisation for the strong stand they have taken on this issue and on those in the past. May Allah (SWT) bless and reward all who work for the Islamic cause in Pakistan and around the Ummah Inshallah.

I was dubious about Zaid Hamid (ZH) from the beginning because (just to cite a very few examples):

1. From the first episode of his TV program I saw there was a contradiction because how can someone be talking about Islamic issues when the young lady sitting opposite to him is be-Hijaab i.e not wearing Islamic dress. A person talks about changing Pakistan, if not the world but he cannot see to it that a young lady sitting in front of him wears the Islamic dress according to Sunnah. (By the way this was deliberate to entrap and entice viewers -particularly the youth).

2. This person (ZH) was from day one mixing up Sufi ideas and doctrines as well as mysticism and spiritual matters with his talks on Islamic issues and Pakistans destiny. Anyone who knows anything about basic Islamic aqeedah (beliefs) could tell you that there were a lot of problems with the type of Islam ZH was extolling. Furthermore, they were being presented to an unsuspecting and ignorant public (particularly the youth who are desperate for change in their lives and country) as if they were in accordance with the authentic teachings of Islam.

3. Mr. ZHs organisational style has all the hallmarks of a cult because:

a) It is secretive by nature an Islamic effort is genuinely open and welcoming to all Muslims who want to participate and is never secretive.

b) Mr. ZH refuses to work with or include any person in his group if they have enough Islamic knowledge to start ask questions. Any person like this would threaten the cult leaders position and so is excluded entry. Only the naive and gullible ones who are easily lead are invited because they are loyal and unquestioning. Compare this with Islamic groups where everyone is welcome and no-one is interested in becoming a leader.

c) The people in ZHs group have very little understanding of Islamic knowledge and are blindly following someone they think is right. They certainly have totally failed to understand the implications of the Kazzab issue. They are happy to continue getting their salaries and working for what they think is an Islamic cause.

As far as the evidence for the points I mentioned regarding the nature of ZHs team and it having all the hallmarks of a cult I would state the following:

i. Firstly, (and this point is relevant to all of us as Muslims) our greatest tool is Islamic knowledge. Once we are well grounded on what Islam is ourselves it is relatively easy to distinguish what is Islamic and what is not. The problem with a lot of the people around ZH and also his general supporters on other websites who like his mix of Pakistani nationalism with a bit of Islam mixed in (to make them feel better that they are doing something Islamic) is that their Islamic concepts are very weak and hence when they are dealing with ZH they are faced with an individual they cannot properly critique. This also applies to Ahmed Qureshi who is a very nice guy and really good on Pakistan affairs, but is way out his depth on this one.

ii. However, this is how you learn. In a way the youth will learn from this ZH controversy and this will increase their understanding Inshallah of Islamic issues and what is the criterion for those in leadership and dawah roles. Which brings me to my second point I, personally, have spent time learning about Islamic and Pakistani political issues practically in the field. We have been through this sort of stuff countless times with different groups and individuals. Been there, seen it, done it. Al-hamdulillah now Islamic activism has started in Pakistan people will learn quickly.

iii. Thirdly, having said this, (as per the above point) I visited ZH and his offices quite a few times to see how I could get involved it is from these personal experiences of meeting ZH and talking to his staff and checking out his premises (he has about 25 staff in his offices) that I came away with the impression that this was just another group that claimed to be Islamic but disappointed on closer inspection.

4. I was in no way at any stage against Mr ZH. All Muslims should be safe from the intentions and actions of other Muslims this is part of our Islamic faith. A lot of what he says needs to be said and is merit worthy. However, many of us are experienced enough (politically and Islamically) to know that there were issues lurking in the background (other than the Islamic contradictions in his lectures and talks) which Mr ZH did not really want to address a major one and one which is less important.

5. The major issue is this: Now that we have 58 mins of ZH defending Yusuf even until a few days ago (who he called Ali and not Kazzab) and basically saying that an injustice had occurred what does this mean? It means that either ZH is right or all the Ulema, Khatam-e-Nabawat movement and all the government agencies who convicted that man were wrong. Now this means that if the original conviction was right (and having studied all the available evidence at length for myself and also listening in great detail to ZH it appears to me that the conviction was completely correct) and ZH is still defending him and degrading the Ulema and courts who convicted him. Now all that has to be done is that the 58 mins of documentary evidence should be submitted in front of the appropriate authorities and Ulema to show that ZH is still a believer and follower of Yusuf Kazzab. This is not a small issue since this person ZH, is attempting to mobilise and gather people to his cause. So this issue needs to be cleared up quickly and people need to decide for themselves whether then they want to follow and learn from this person.

6. The minor issue is ZH claim to Jihad in Afghanistan. Where is the evidence for this from others who can verify his participation in battles etc. Mr ZH has photos of him in Afghanistan at that time. Nobody is suggesting that ZH was not in Afghanistan in the eighties but we are all told that Mr ZH is a very keen photographer and a lot of people went to Afghanistan for all sorts of reasons during the Afghan Jihad. The reason all of this becomes relevant now is that Mr ZH is using his Afghan Jihad background as part of his public image projection (and one in which he revels by the way) so before a lot of innocent people get mislead about ZHs credibility and character its time to sort this issue out as well.

7. This whole affair has been a mess from start to finish, full of confusion and doubt, with all sorts of unanswered questions about motives and intentions. This is what happens when you make things up as you go along. According to Islam an Islamic personality and his or her speech/actions should be free from doubt. Everyone in Pakistan knows that ZH is aided and abetted either directly or indirectly by the agencies/armed forces etc. It doesnt take a genius to figure that one out. Or to figure out that all ZHs programs are paid for air-time features with staged girly presenters asking prepared questions. Furthermore, if ZH is supposed to be giving an Islamic message to the gullible youngsters then why is there music and mixed gatherings at all his shows [and yes they are shows - more for entertainment rather than any serious effort for our deen or country] and what have individuals like Ali Azmat and Maria B got to do with Islamic dawah.

8. We do not want an Iqbaliyat or Iqbal Ka Pakistan. Sure, I appreciate the contribution of Allama Iqbal like most Pakistanis but I dont want any knew Dine-illahi type creation about Jinnahs Pakistan or Iqbals Pakistan. We only want an Islamic Khilafah state based on the Allahs law according to Quran and Sunnah and based on the example of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW)s Sunnah. Which was followed by the Khulafa-e-Rashideen (the four rightly guided Khalifs (RA).

9. Neither do we want an armed forces sanctioned type Islam (deeni ghairat ko paida karne ke liye). Pakistan was only created to serve the interests of Islam and we will establish the Islamic way of life or die trying Inshallah.

10. Mr. ZH has from day one cynically presented an easy to follow type of Islam to the impressionable (but Islamically non-practising) youth mixed with rousing political slogans which means they do not have to change their unIslamic convictions and lifestyles. He has mixed nationalism with Islam (which Islam totally forbids) and tried to justify that it is in accordance with Islam. No, sorry, we dont agree with any notion of Pakistan First (Pakistan sab se pehle) we identify ourselves first and foremost as Muslims and so we say ISLAM FIRST, LAST AND ABOVE ALL. I love Pakistan because it was created in the name of Islam and it is my part of the Ummah, where I was born and it is where I choose to live come what may. I will defend it (as my duty of Jihad fi-Sabilillah) from harm because it is Muslim land where Muslims live. Thats all. It is Islam and the Muslims that are our priority. Islam was there before Pakistan came into being. Islam will exist even if Pakistan is wiped from the map. Islam has no (and does not need) geographical boundaries.

11. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is that frenzied cyber world supporters of ZH and his mission are bending over backwards to suggest that all this Kazzab business is a distraction from the work of reforming Pakistan from its woes. Well to re-iterate these naive (and Islamically ignorant) patsies do not realise that we cannot entrust in any way shape or form our Islamic or political leadership in anyone whose character or credibility is invalidated by association with any Kazzab. More importantly these cyber/internet warrior supporters of ZH like characters do not realise that we in the real world are trying to actually bring about change on the ground and it is this ZH controversy that has proved the distraction. Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

12. It is heartening to see that people like Ali Azmat and Maria B are experiencing an Islamic awakening in themselves and we pray for them and all other Muslims that they come to see that Islam is the ultimate truth (deen-ul Haqq). Its ironic that Ali Azmat in many ways has a better understanding of domestic and international issues than Zaid Hamid (he obviously forms his opinions based on a more eclectic approach rather than ZHs more parochial view) though he is the would be student vis-a-vis Zaid Hamid. Meaning that people like him represent greater potential for change because they are not beholden to certain quarters like ZH and therefore can (and do) speak out more freely against both internal and external enemies of Pakistan.

13. However, when it comes to taking things into the public realm we dont care what Ali Azmat and Maria B think Islam means to them or what their take on Islamic issues is we only care what Allah and his Last and Final Messenger Muhammad (SAW) say about Islam. There is only one Islam and that is the Islam we love and die for and Inshallah it is this Islam the Islam that our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) conveyed to his Sahaaba (RA) and the whole world until Qiyaamah that we will implement in Pakistan and the Ummah Inshallah. Enough of the side shows.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid Here and After - An Observer and Inside Vie

The very serious implication of holding wrong beliefs is that many hopefuls, like Yousuf Kazab, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making this claim. Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, Zaid Hamid should reconsider some of the believes, which he might have, which may lead somebody to a scenario like him being fooled by Yousuf Kazab. If one have clear Islamic believes then she/ she would never be fooled by somebody like Yousuf Kazab.

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:
????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently? ?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??
Quraan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

3. Only those person could see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

Seeing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a Dream:

What we find from Sahih Ahadith is that:

Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allahs Apostle saying, Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat. They asked, What are Al-Mubashshirat? He replied, The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings). (Book #87, Hadith #119)

Narrated Abu Qatada: The Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) said, A good dream is from Allah, and a bad or evil dream is from Satan; so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek Refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him. (Book #54, Hadith #513)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allahs Apostle (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) said, A good dream (that comes true) of a righteous man is one of forty-six parts of prophetism. (Book #87, Hadith #112)

Narrated Abu Salama: I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. (Book #87, Hadith #168)

Based on the above and many other ahadith we find on the subject, we can conclude that:

1.Dreams are bur-haq
2.All human beings see good and bad dreams.
3.Some of these dreams become true and others dont.
4.The dreams of Anbiya were Wahi but of course this isnt true for a non-Nabi.
5.A non-Nabi can interpret dreams but this ability of his will be a gift (ataee ilm) and not a law or course, which anyone or everyone can learn whether an ordinary Muslim or a Momin.We do find certain interpretations in Sahih Ahadith and we can use these.
6.Similarly, a non-Nabis interpretation can never be accurate as its not backed up with Wahi/revelation. So this interpretation can be correct or wrong.
7.Good dreams are to be shared with loved ones only and bad dreams are not to be shared. Thus, we see that interpreting dreams or seeking their interpretations is not encouraged.
Now, coming to the point of whether one can see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. The simple answer is that, no, it isnt possible to see Prophet Muhammad, or any other prophet, in a dream. This statement is based firstly on Sahih ahadith, and secondly on common sense. There are very serious implications of believing that it is possible to see the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in the dream.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) say: Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

Sahih Bukhari:
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)said, Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. (Book #87, Hadith #123)

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Book #87, Hadith #122)

Based on the very clear message in the above ahadith, we can state that only those people could dream about the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. This is very very important. If Satan had been able to impersonate the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), he could misguide the Sahaba (RA). Similarly, Sahaba (RA) could be sure they had indeed seen the Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) because they knew what he looked like! Thus, both conditions are met: Satan cant impersonate Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), and the dreamer can be certain this is the case precisely because he knows what Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? looked like.

In this day and age, a person who already believes that it is possible to see Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream, may end up seeing him. This is because any good dream which has a respectable looking religious person in it will be seen as representing Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????).

But when a person believes that is it NOT possible to see Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream, then the chances of that person interpreting it in that manner are close to zero.

The problem is with people who have only read about Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in books but they dont know his exact appearance. So Satan can take the form of any pious looking man, appear in our dreams and claim to be the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)! Or he may not even claim it and we might wake up in the morning and interpret it this way just because we already believe in it!

Let me give you an example to support my argument. The time is of Hijrat to Medina when Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and Abu Bakr (RA) arrived in Medina during the day. The people of Medina were waiting for the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) anxiously. Ahadith of Bukhari state that when both the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and Abu Bakr (RA) were together, many amongst the Ansar who had not seen the Prophet (S.A.W) in real life and didnt know how he looked like actually came over to greet Abu Bakr (RA), thinking of him to be Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). That is until Abu Bakr (RA) realised what was happening; so when direct sunlight fell over Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), Abu Bakr provided a shade to Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) with his sheet (chaadar) and only then people realised who the Prophet was. Heres the reference to this hadith in Bukhari: (Sahih Bukhari Book #58, Hadith #245).

So we learn that people who had not seen Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) and didnt recognise his facial features made a mistake in broad daylight and thought of the Prophets companion to be the Prophet. So how can anyone be sure of this in dreams when Satan can take the form of any buzurg (wise old man) and make false claims??

Whether the dream is about glad tidings or warnings is beside the point!! What we need is to establish whether the person claiming to be the Prophet in someones dream is actually Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) or not and thats why only those people (i.e. Sahaba or polytheists like Abu Jahl) could be sure of this simple thing because they had seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in real life or during wakefulness and knew his facial features and would immediately learn the truth if Satan would appear in the form of any other noorani looking buzurg in their dreams.

So now we come to the second point, which is that we find no proof from Quran and Sahih Ahadith that any human being who has no idea about how Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) looked like or what his actual facial features were or who has not seen the Prophet in real life can see and accurately recognise him in dreams. We also find no proof if any amongst the Sahaba (RA) saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in dreams after his death; or, if the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) ever gave any glad tidings to any of his companions (RA) after his death. Imagine the enormity of crises that occurred after the death of Nabi (S.A.W) Usman (RA)s murder, the rift between Ayesha (RA) and Ali (RA) that lead to wars amongst Muslims. Did the Prophet come in dreams of either Ayesha (RA) or Ali (RA) to explain who is correct and how all this bloodshed could be avoided? Could he not have given warnings or shown his disapproval? We claim seeing Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) on day to day issues of Muslim Ummah! And yet, as Muslims, we do not even COMPARE to the Sahaba (RA). (Personally, for me, this point is Hujjat and settles the matter).

The other thing to remember is that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) died centuries ago. He is not a part of the living world and he is not aware of what is going on in this world. I would refer you to the following hadith (selected excerpt):

Sahih Bukhari:
It will be said, You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left.. (Book #76, Hadith #585)

The problem with claiming that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) can be seen in our dreams is that it gives the impression that Allahs Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is aware of what we do, and then he comes in our dreams to give us a Basharat (good news) or to warn us. What we need to remember though, is that Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) was Bashir-o-Nazeer in his life: he was a bearer of good news and a warner in his lifetime. He completed his mission and died. He has even told us what will happen before Qayamah: Jesus (AS) will break the cross, for example. So we cannot assume that he will now be remorseful about the circumstances of the Muslim Ummah and will come to give more warnings or good news. Actually, these aqaid/beliefs are propagated by people who still believe Nabi (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) to be Hazir-o-Nazir, like Sufis and other sects.

To conclude:

We cannot see Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith mentioned earlier says that whoever sees Muhammad (S.A.W) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant see him in a dream.

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)

Yet again, so much is written and again, not a shred of evidence against Zaid Hamid.

By repeating same old rubbish, will not make it come true.....

I am yet to hear or see a single bit of evidence that would stand up in court against Zaid...

Provide proof ,, dont cut and paste essays....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

UKspec786 said:
Yet again, so much is written and again, not a shred of evidence against Zaid Hamid.

I am yet to hear or see a single bit of evidence that would stand up in court against Zaid...

most 'maulvis' here are experts in copy&paste and so steadfast in issuing fatwa but wouldnt accept from others LOL

you mighthave noticed that only almi majlis-e-tahaffuz is at the forefront of attempting to discredit ZH. One would wonder if:
1. they are being paid by some group
2. they are scared of something that it might come to haunt them

for them all other ualamas are wrong, but they are right

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

gazoomartian said:
UKspec786 said:

most 'maulvis' here are experts in copy&paste and so steadfast in issuing fatwa but wouldnt accept from others LOL

you mighthave noticed that only almi majlis-e-tahaffuz is at the forefront of attempting to discredit ZH. One would wonder if:
1. they are being paid by some group
2. they are scared of something that it might come to haunt them

for them all other ualamas are wrong, but they are right

Agreed, 100 %

Same tape is playing again and again.

I asked about Noor Ud Din Zangi, he said it was a Vision not dream.

Then he is saying a stupid comments:

The problem is with people who have only read about Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in books but they dont know his exact appearance. So Satan can take the form of any pious looking man, appear in our dreams and claim to be the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)! Or he may not even claim it and we might wake up in the morning and interpret it this way just because we already believe in it!

Where as Prophet said that Shaitan cannot get my shape.

Muhamad PBUH is our spiritual father and we cannot get any vision from him, strange.

Mr 1947, Please try to make him spiritual father and then feel it.

M

Murshad Jee

Pakistani1947 said:
2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

Mr. Pakistan1947

Could you please mention this full Ayat of Quran-e-Kareem in Arabic and where did you get this translation.....................I mean who is the molana who translate these Ayat-e-Kareemas.

If the translator is deobandi then atleast I am not satisfied even .000000000001% because they are Najdies........

These Deobandi are the main people who oppose Zaid Hamid. Deobandies deoing all sort of terrorism in Pakistan. They killed Dr. Sarfraz Naeemi (Shaheed) for the favouring Pakistan Army to kill these khabees (Deobandies)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs2zKSSZeLM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

YA ALLAH-U-RAB-UL-IZZAT
In Deobandi Najdio se hamri Sarzameen ko Paak farma aur mukammal Pakistan bana de.................................Aameen...........Summa Aameem.

?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????
???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????
??? ???? ??? ? ?????????? ????

wsher

Citizen

I kept asking these questions but none of you opposing Zaid Hamid have answered? I am using your tool of copy pasting because avoiding these questions will not solve the problems you have in your head.

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke kisi musalman pe kufr ka fatwa de diya jaye jab ke woh insane sab ke samney aa ke apne aqeedey ka ayelaan ker de?

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc insane ko sunaney ke baad be ucc ke khilaaf propaganda kerte rahein?

Kya yeh kisi Musalman ko ijaazat deta hai ke jo maamlaat Allah aur aik insane ke beech ke hain un mein dakhal andaazi karey?

Jab aik Musalman Khilafat ki baat karey Allah ke deen ki serparasti ki baat karey kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc ki mukhalfat karein?

Mera aik sawal jo sab se ahem hai Jaamat e Islami se hai ke inn logon ko yeh haq kiss ne diya key eh kisi insane pe kufr ka fatwa lagayein? Yeh khud tu Zardari jaise logon ke saath mil ke government banatey hain corruption mein be involve hain aur aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat ke khilaf awaz e haq buland nahi ki? Aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat se alag honey ke liye asteefa nahi diya? Inhon ne ghareef awam se saath kitna acha salook kiya hai?

Pehle tu yeh loog yeh daawa kerte rahe ke Zaid Hamid hakoomat ke saath mila hua hai lekin yeh baat kitni bewakoofana hai jo insane be aisi hakoomat ko support karey ga woh in ki so called democracy ki baat karey ga na ke Khilafat ki?

Aur yeh loog khud kyon bhaag bhaag ke gaye Shehbaz Sharif ke paas ta ke NOC cancel kerwaya jaye Zaid Hamid ke mission ka?

Let us suppose ager hum Zaid Hamid ka saath dete hain aur woh icc mulak mein Nizaam e Khilafat qaim ker de aur icc mulak ko Allah ke qanoon ke mutabik bana de tu humein aur kya chahye?

Zaid Hamid kya ker sakta hai icc government se zayada bura kya ho ga?

Akhari aur ahem sawal ager Zaid Hamid itna hi bura hai tu Indians ucc ke itne khilaaf kyon hain? Woh kyon mer rahe hain ucc ka naam sun sun ke?

If Zaid Hamid is that bad who do think is that good to be our leader?

How do you know that who is a better Muslim?

Stop this propaganda. Because its not helping us and taking us nowhere. Have fear of Allah and stop commenting about such a sensitive issue of Islam. You dont know, I dont know either but I believe what I see. And I see Zaid Hamid a true Muslim who talk about implementing Islamic system which is great.

wsher

Citizen

Conveying-Truth said:
Very good analysis. Reproduced without comment.

March 11, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Assalamu-alaikum,
Jazakallah Khair brothers and sisters for finally setting up this website [http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/]. May Allah (SWT) bless all those at the Khatam-e-Nabuwat organisation for the strong stand they have taken on this issue and on those in the past. May Allah (SWT) bless and reward all who work for the Islamic cause in Pakistan and around the Ummah Inshallah.

I was dubious about Zaid Hamid (ZH) from the beginning because (just to cite a very few examples):

1. From the first episode of his TV program I saw there was a contradiction because how can someone be talking about Islamic issues when the young lady sitting opposite to him is be-Hijaab i.e not wearing Islamic dress. A person talks about changing Pakistan, if not the world but he cannot see to it that a young lady sitting in front of him wears the Islamic dress according to Sunnah. (By the way this was deliberate to entrap and entice viewers -particularly the youth).

2. This person (ZH) was from day one mixing up Sufi ideas and doctrines as well as mysticism and spiritual matters with his talks on Islamic issues and Pakistans destiny. Anyone who knows anything about basic Islamic aqeedah (beliefs) could tell you that there were a lot of problems with the type of Islam ZH was extolling. Furthermore, they were being presented to an unsuspecting and ignorant public (particularly the youth who are desperate for change in their lives and country) as if they were in accordance with the authentic teachings of Islam.

3. Mr. ZHs organisational style has all the hallmarks of a cult because:

a) It is secretive by nature an Islamic effort is genuinely open and welcoming to all Muslims who want to participate and is never secretive.

b) Mr. ZH refuses to work with or include any person in his group if they have enough Islamic knowledge to start ask questions. Any person like this would threaten the cult leaders position and so is excluded entry. Only the naive and gullible ones who are easily lead are invited because they are loyal and unquestioning. Compare this with Islamic groups where everyone is welcome and no-one is interested in becoming a leader.

c) The people in ZHs group have very little understanding of Islamic knowledge and are blindly following someone they think is right. They certainly have totally failed to understand the implications of the Kazzab issue. They are happy to continue getting their salaries and working for what they think is an Islamic cause.

As far as the evidence for the points I mentioned regarding the nature of ZHs team and it having all the hallmarks of a cult I would state the following:

i. Firstly, (and this point is relevant to all of us as Muslims) our greatest tool is Islamic knowledge. Once we are well grounded on what Islam is ourselves it is relatively easy to distinguish what is Islamic and what is not. The problem with a lot of the people around ZH and also his general supporters on other websites who like his mix of Pakistani nationalism with a bit of Islam mixed in (to make them feel better that they are doing something Islamic) is that their Islamic concepts are very weak and hence when they are dealing with ZH they are faced with an individual they cannot properly critique. This also applies to Ahmed Qureshi who is a very nice guy and really good on Pakistan affairs, but is way out his depth on this one.

ii. However, this is how you learn. In a way the youth will learn from this ZH controversy and this will increase their understanding Inshallah of Islamic issues and what is the criterion for those in leadership and dawah roles. Which brings me to my second point I, personally, have spent time learning about Islamic and Pakistani political issues practically in the field. We have been through this sort of stuff countless times with different groups and individuals. Been there, seen it, done it. Al-hamdulillah now Islamic activism has started in Pakistan people will learn quickly.

iii. Thirdly, having said this, (as per the above point) I visited ZH and his offices quite a few times to see how I could get involved it is from these personal experiences of meeting ZH and talking to his staff and checking out his premises (he has about 25 staff in his offices) that I came away with the impression that this was just another group that claimed to be Islamic but disappointed on closer inspection.

4. I was in no way at any stage against Mr ZH. All Muslims should be safe from the intentions and actions of other Muslims this is part of our Islamic faith. A lot of what he says needs to be said and is merit worthy. However, many of us are experienced enough (politically and Islamically) to know that there were issues lurking in the background (other than the Islamic contradictions in his lectures and talks) which Mr ZH did not really want to address a major one and one which is less important.

5. The major issue is this: Now that we have 58 mins of ZH defending Yusuf even until a few days ago (who he called Ali and not Kazzab) and basically saying that an injustice had occurred what does this mean? It means that either ZH is right or all the Ulema, Khatam-e-Nabawat movement and all the government agencies who convicted that man were wrong. Now this means that if the original conviction was right (and having studied all the available evidence at length for myself and also listening in great detail to ZH it appears to me that the conviction was completely correct) and ZH is still defending him and degrading the Ulema and courts who convicted him. Now all that has to be done is that the 58 mins of documentary evidence should be submitted in front of the appropriate authorities and Ulema to show that ZH is still a believer and follower of Yusuf Kazzab. This is not a small issue since this person ZH, is attempting to mobilise and gather people to his cause. So this issue needs to be cleared up quickly and people need to decide for themselves whether then they want to follow and learn from this person.

6. The minor issue is ZH claim to Jihad in Afghanistan. Where is the evidence for this from others who can verify his participation in battles etc. Mr ZH has photos of him in Afghanistan at that time. Nobody is suggesting that ZH was not in Afghanistan in the eighties but we are all told that Mr ZH is a very keen photographer and a lot of people went to Afghanistan for all sorts of reasons during the Afghan Jihad. The reason all of this becomes relevant now is that Mr ZH is using his Afghan Jihad background as part of his public image projection (and one in which he revels by the way) so before a lot of innocent people get mislead about ZHs credibility and character its time to sort this issue out as well.

7. This whole affair has been a mess from start to finish, full of confusion and doubt, with all sorts of unanswered questions about motives and intentions. This is what happens when you make things up as you go along. According to Islam an Islamic personality and his or her speech/actions should be free from doubt. Everyone in Pakistan knows that ZH is aided and abetted either directly or indirectly by the agencies/armed forces etc. It doesnt take a genius to figure that one out. Or to figure out that all ZHs programs are paid for air-time features with staged girly presenters asking prepared questions. Furthermore, if ZH is supposed to be giving an Islamic message to the gullible youngsters then why is there music and mixed gatherings at all his shows [and yes they are shows - more for entertainment rather than any serious effort for our deen or country] and what have individuals like Ali Azmat and Maria B got to do with Islamic dawah.

8. We do not want an Iqbaliyat or Iqbal Ka Pakistan. Sure, I appreciate the contribution of Allama Iqbal like most Pakistanis but I dont want any knew Dine-illahi type creation about Jinnahs Pakistan or Iqbals Pakistan. We only want an Islamic Khilafah state based on the Allahs law according to Quran and Sunnah and based on the example of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW)s Sunnah. Which was followed by the Khulafa-e-Rashideen (the four rightly guided Khalifs (RA).

9. Neither do we want an armed forces sanctioned type Islam (deeni ghairat ko paida karne ke liye). Pakistan was only created to serve the interests of Islam and we will establish the Islamic way of life or die trying Inshallah.

10. Mr. ZH has from day one cynically presented an easy to follow type of Islam to the impressionable (but Islamically non-practising) youth mixed with rousing political slogans which means they do not have to change their unIslamic convictions and lifestyles. He has mixed nationalism with Islam (which Islam totally forbids) and tried to justify that it is in accordance with Islam. No, sorry, we dont agree with any notion of Pakistan First (Pakistan sab se pehle) we identify ourselves first and foremost as Muslims and so we say ISLAM FIRST, LAST AND ABOVE ALL. I love Pakistan because it was created in the name of Islam and it is my part of the Ummah, where I was born and it is where I choose to live come what may. I will defend it (as my duty of Jihad fi-Sabilillah) from harm because it is Muslim land where Muslims live. Thats all. It is Islam and the Muslims that are our priority. Islam was there before Pakistan came into being. Islam will exist even if Pakistan is wiped from the map. Islam has no (and does not need) geographical boundaries.

11. Most noteworthy, perhaps, is that frenzied cyber world supporters of ZH and his mission are bending over backwards to suggest that all this Kazzab business is a distraction from the work of reforming Pakistan from its woes. Well to re-iterate these naive (and Islamically ignorant) patsies do not realise that we cannot entrust in any way shape or form our Islamic or political leadership in anyone whose character or credibility is invalidated by association with any Kazzab. More importantly these cyber/internet warrior supporters of ZH like characters do not realise that we in the real world are trying to actually bring about change on the ground and it is this ZH controversy that has proved the distraction. Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

12. It is heartening to see that people like Ali Azmat and Maria B are experiencing an Islamic awakening in themselves and we pray for them and all other Muslims that they come to see that Islam is the ultimate truth (deen-ul Haqq). Its ironic that Ali Azmat in many ways has a better understanding of domestic and international issues than Zaid Hamid (he obviously forms his opinions based on a more eclectic approach rather than ZHs more parochial view) though he is the would be student vis-a-vis Zaid Hamid. Meaning that people like him represent greater potential for change because they are not beholden to certain quarters like ZH and therefore can (and do) speak out more freely against both internal and external enemies of Pakistan.

13. However, when it comes to taking things into the public realm we dont care what Ali Azmat and Maria B think Islam means to them or what their take on Islamic issues is we only care what Allah and his Last and Final Messenger Muhammad (SAW) say about Islam. There is only one Islam and that is the Islam we love and die for and Inshallah it is this Islam the Islam that our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) conveyed to his Sahaaba (RA) and the whole world until Qiyaamah that we will implement in Pakistan and the Ummah Inshallah. Enough of the side shows.

VERY FUNNY AND TALIBANIZED THINKING YOU HAVE. I NEVER TEND TO BE HARSH TO ANYONE BUT MAY ALLAH SHOW YOU THE RIGHT. I HAD A LAUGH READING THING TRUST ME ON THAT. BY THE WAY WHO ARE TO DECIDE WHO IS A BETTER MUSLIM. BETTER TO LOOK IN YOUR GAREEBAN BRO. THATS WHAT I DO AND I BELIEVE THATS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES US.

Malik495

Murshad Jee said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Mr. Pakistan1947

Could you please mention this full Ayat of Quran-e-Kareem in Arabic and where did you get this translation.....................I mean who is the molana who translate these Ayat-e-Kareemas.

If the translator is deobandi then atleast I am not satisfied even .000000000001% because they are Najdies........

These Deobandi are the main people who oppose Zaid Hamid. Deobandies deoing all sort of terrorism in Pakistan. They killed Dr. Sarfraz Naeemi (Shaheed) for the favouring Pakistan Army to kill these khabees (Deobandies)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs2zKSSZeLM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

YA ALLAH-U-RAB-UL-IZZAT

????? ????????? ?????? ???????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ??????????? ????????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???????????? ??????? ???????????????? ????? ????????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????? ?????????????? (?????)
take any Tarjuma and then tele this ayat may be u will get the exact tarjuma...you can search in kanzul eeman of Ahmed Raza Barelvi

http://faizaneattar.net/AL-QURAN/Surah/ ... Index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
click the link and go to ayat 144...ahmed raza barelvi bhi yehi tarjuma likhty hen bhai ab un k baray men aap ka kia khayal hy?

Pakistani1947

Murshad Jee said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Mr. Pakistan1947

Dear Murshad Jee,

You may go to the website http://www.searchtruth.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and search for translations of Quraan in many languages and by many translators. You may also search for Ahadeeth from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abudawud and Malik's Muwatta

Following are some of the Qur'aanic verses I quoted and their translations given at above website (you may compare the translation with the Holy Qur'aan at your home):

An-Naml(27), Verse 65 ??? ???? ???????? ??? ??? ????????????? ??????????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ? ????? ??????????? ???????? ???????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: Say: None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).
Translation by Shakir : Say: No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah; and they do not know when they shall be raised.
Translation by Pickthal : Say (O Muhammad): None in the heavens and the earth knoweth the Unseen save Allah; and they know not when they will be raised (again).
Translation by Mohsin Khan: Say: "None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected."
Urdu: ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??

Aal-e-Imran(3), Verse 144 ????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ?????????????? ????? ????????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ??????????? ??????? ?????????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
Translation by Shakir : And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.
Translation by Pickthal : Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on his heels doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful.
Translation by Mohsin Khan: Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful.
Urdu: ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??

Az-Zumar (39), verse 30 ??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
Translation by Shakir : Surely you shall die and they (too) shall surely die.
Translation by Pickthal : Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die;
Translation by Mohsin Khan: Verily you (O Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ????) will die, and verily they (too) will die.
Urdu: ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Al-Anbiya(21), verse 34 ????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
Translation by Shakir : And We did not ordain abiding for any mortal before you. What! Then if you die, will they abide?
Translation by Pickthal : We appointed immortality for no mortal before thee. What! if thou diest, can they be immortal!
Translation by Mohsin Khan: And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad ??? ???? ???? ????): then if you die, would they live forever?
Urdu: ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

Al-Anbiya(21), verse 35 ????? ?????? ????????? ?????????? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ????????? ??????????? ???????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
Translation by Shakir : Every soul must taste of death and We try you by evil and good by way of probation; and to Us you shall be brought back.
Translation by Pickthal : Every soul must taste of death, and We try you with evil and with good, for ordeal. And unto Us ye will be returned.
Translation by Mohsin Khan: Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good. And to Us you will be returned.
Urdu: ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??

Pakistani1947

Raaz said:
Then he is saying a stupid comments:

Where as Prophet said that Shaitan cannot get my shape.

Muhamad PBUH is our spiritual father and we cannot get any vision from him, strange.

Mr 1947, Please try to make him spiritual father and then feel it.

My Dear brother Raaz,

Please read the Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth agian:

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

There is no dispute that Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). So those Sahabahs who had seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in real life (face to face), if they saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream they could claim to have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in theire dream because they could identify Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream because they had also seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face.

Now consider another scenario: A person claims 400 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) that he has seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. The Muslims can not accept his claim with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in his dream. Because that person never saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) face to face hence he can not say with 100% confidence that he actually saw Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) because he might have seen another person who looks like a saint but not necassarily Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Satan can not imitate Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in shape but he can surely imitate into a saint.

I hope this explaination will remove any confusion you might have.

May Allah give Hidaya to all of us and give us courage to seek knowledge and accept facts which are according to Qur'aan and Sunnah and give us courage to reject all believes which are against Qur'aan and Sunnah, does not matter whether my ancestors, my peer, my wali and my darwaish has a different belive. (Aameen)

Malik495

this is a very serious matter so nobody should claim ziarat-e-Rsool(Sallallaho alayhe wasallam) among common people....i edited this post of mine for the sake of seriousness of this issue...

Malik495

@Brother Pakistan1947
Kia aap yeh bhi define kr saktay hain k Hazrat Muhammad (Sallallaho Alayeh wasallam) ki ziarat k liye kon kon si sharaee zuroriat ko poora krna lazmi hay? kia koi baghair sunnat pe amal pera honay k aur taqwa k usoolon se munharif honay k bawajood aur aisay ghar men rahta ho jahan jaandar cheezon ki tasvirain sar-e-aam lagi hon jis ki waja se rahmat k farishtay ghar men dakhil nahi ho saktay to kia wahan kisi k khuwab men Aap(sallallaho Alayhe wasallam ) ki ziarat ho sakti hay? aur agar aisa koi shakhs ziarat-e-nubuwwat ka daawa karay to uss ki baat pe yaqeen kr lena chaye ya nahi...
aap se tafseel se jawab ka talab gaar hon...

M

Murshad Jee

Malik495 said:
Shshshhhhhhh Bhai Pakistan1947.. kisi member ne yahan to Nabi(Sallallaho Alayeh wasallam) k saath saath Hazrat Moosa(A.S) Hazrat Ibrahim(A.S) ki bhi ziarat kr rakhi hay Khuwab men.. Unhain bura lagay ga aap ka yeh kahna...dekhna unn ka jawab kitni jaldi aata hay iss baray men...
???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??

gazoomartian

Malik495 said:
Shshshhhhhhh Bhai Pakistan1947.. kisi member ne yahan to Nabi(Sallallaho Alayeh wasallam) k saath saath Hazrat Moosa(A.S) Hazrat Ibrahim(A.S) ki bhi ziarat kr rakhi hay Khuwab men.. Unhain bura lagay ga aap ka yeh kahna...dekhna unn ka jawab kitni jaldi aata hay iss baray men...

Alhamdulillah

M

Murshad Jee

Pakistani1947 said:
Aal-e-Imran(3), Verse 144 ????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ?????????????? ????? ????????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ??????? ???????? ??????????? ??????? ?????????????
Translation by Yusuf Ali: Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.
Translation by Shakir : And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful.
Translation by Pickthal : Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on his heels doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful.
Translation by Mohsin Khan: Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful.
Urdu: ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??

Here is the proper translation of this Ayat-e-Pak.

????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ????????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ????????????? ????? ????????????? ????? ????????? ????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????????O

??? ???? (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??) ???? ?? ??? (?? ?? ???)? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? (????? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??) ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? (????? ???? ?? ???) ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? (???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??)? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? (????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??) ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??o

And Muhammad ([too] Allah bless him and give him peace) is but only a Messenger (and not God). Many a Messenger has passed away (from this world) before him as well (bearing adversities and turmoils). So, if he passes away or is martyred, will you then turn on your heels (back to your former religion i.e. will you consider his death or martyrdom- God forbid - based on either falsehood of Din [religion] of Islam or his untrue Messengership)? And whoever turns back on his heels shall not harm Allah the least. And Allah will soon reward those who give thanks (by remaining steadfast in hardship).

http://www.irfan-ul-quran.com/quran...3/Read Holy Quran with English & Urdu Transla

gazoomartian

Murshad Jee said:
Malik495 said:

waht do you expect from agents of the tahaffuz..... now we know hwo good muslims these guys are

Pakistani1947

Murshad Jee said:
Pakistani1947 said:

Here is the proper translation of this Ayat-e-Pak.

????? ????????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ????????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ????????????? ????? ????????????? ????? ????????? ????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ??????????? ?????? ?????????????O

??? ???? (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??) ???? ?? ??? (?? ?? ???)? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? (????? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??) ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? (????? ???? ?? ???) ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? (???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??)? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?????? (????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??) ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??o

And Muhammad ([too] Allah bless him and give him peace) is but only a Messenger (and not God). Many a Messenger has passed away (from this world) before him as well (bearing adversities and turmoils). So, if he passes away or is martyred, will you then turn on your heels (back to your former religion i.e. will you consider his death or martyrdom- God forbid - based on either falsehood of Din [religion] of Islam or his untrue Messengership)? And whoever turns back on his heels shall not harm Allah the least. And Allah will soon reward those who give thanks (by remaining steadfast in hardship).

http://www.irfan-ul-quran.com/quran...3/Read Holy Quran with English & Urdu Transla

Dear Murshad Jee,

Could you please explain the translation of the Qur'anic verses as mentioned above by you. How above translation proves that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) is still alive? Khalifa Awal Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) used the above verses to convince Muslims after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) that Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) has died. If there is dispute in the interpretation of Qur'aan then a Muslim should look towards the Ahadeeth for explaination.

"And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

"refer it back to Allaah" = Qur'aan
"and His Messenger" = Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????)

Following are the details of that occasion after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ????) as mentioned in the Books of Ahadeeth:

When Muhammad died Muslims gathered in Al-Masjid al-Nabawi and there were suppressed sobs and sighs. Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) came from his house at As-Sunh (a village) on a horse where he had been with his new wife. He dismounted and entered the Prophet's Mosque, but did not speak to anyone until he entered upon 'Aa'isha (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). In Sunni accounts he went straight to Muhammad who was covered with Hibra cloth (a kind of Yemenite cloth). He then uncovered Muhammad's face and bowed over him and kissed him and wept, saying, Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you. By Allah, Allah will never cause you to die twice. As for the death which was written for you, has come upon you 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) was making a sermon to the people saying, By Allah, he is not dead but has gone to his Lord as Musa ibn Imran went and remained hidden from his people for forty days. Musa returned after it was said that he had died. By Allah, the Messenger of Allah will come back and he will cut off the hands and legs of those who claim his death." [Tarikh ar-Rusul wa al-Muluk 9/ 184]
Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) arrived and said,
Sit down, O 'Umar!
But 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) and left Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum). Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to worship Muhammad , then Muhammad is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said
, "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)
It was as if the Muslims never knew of this Verse before Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) recited it and all the Muslims received it from him, and then every Muslim recited it. 'Umar (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) said,
By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr (Razi Allah Talah Anhum) reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet had died.
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 733, narrated by 'Aa'ishah, ibn 'Abbaas and az-Zuhri]

Malik495

Murshad Jee said:
Malik495 said:

Murshad jee Yeh Mazak nahi hay aur na hi iss men koi baat aisi hay k jis se mazak ka koi pahlu niklay...yeh aik aisi waba phail gaee aaj kal k university zada gumrah logon men jo islam ki wo tashreeh krnay lag gaye hain k jis ka islam se koi taluk nahi.... hairat hay tum logon pr k tum ik aisay shakhs ki baat ko to haq sach jantay ho jo music share krnay men sab se aagay ho.. aur thiraktay jismon aur ghunghrowon ki chan chan pe ser dhunnay walay log aap k paas kabil-e-aitmaad hain lakin apni sari zindagi Quran aur hadith k saye men guzarnay walay aap ko fasadi aur mulla nazar aatay hain...laanat hay un logon pr jo laal masjid ki masoom bachion k khoon krnay ko jaez samjhtay hain(ZH samjhta hy).. laanat ho aisay logon pr jo Laal masjid pe golion ki bochaar ko Quran k shaheed auraq ko naala lai k naalon men phainknay walon ko haq pr samjhtay hon.. laanat hay un logon pr jo qadiyaniat ki tarveej krnay walon ko to liberal kahtay hain aur madarson k masoom bachon ko bunyad parast gardantay hain.. laanat hay un logon pr yusuf kazzab ko shaheed kahtay hain aur laal masjid ki bachion ko gunahgar...Pakistan 1947 Khuda ka shukr hay k Allah ne apnay Quran ka zimma khud lay rakha hay warna yeh log to wo hain jo Quran ko bhi na bakhshain....
Mera sawaal ka jawab dijye Murshad jee k bataye Ziarat-e-Rasool( sallallaho alayhe wasallam) k liye shariat kia kahti hay? kia jis ghar men rahmat k farishtay daakhil na hon uss ghar men Nabi (sallallaho alayhe wasallam ) tashreef laa saktay hain ya nahi?
mera sawal sab se hay....