Zaid Hamid Exposing Pakistani 'Awara' Media

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Strange, he is saying that media doesn't speak against taliban and I thought he was one of them since he claims that he fought along with them against Russia. How come he has turned against his brothers?
And what does he mean by 'Awara' media?

Brother, he makes a clear distinction between the True Talibaan Mujahdeen fighting against the Zionist forces to liberate their homeland and save Pakistan (difficult to understand Eh...), and the Takfeeri Taalibaan Pakistan (TTP) who are the creation of CIA/RAW/MOSAD and fighting against the State of Pakistan to disintegrate it. There is no link/affiliation between TTP and Afghan Taliban as later have denounced the actions of TTP against innocent Pakistanis and the State of Pakistan. It is these takfeeri stooge outfit TTP against which he complains media's silence.

Wadaich

Why such a dramatic movie-style music in the background? I sometimes like what he says but why half truth? Why not name those mulk dushman journalists ? Kiya Zaid Hamid bhi inn say darta hay?

Haven't you come across his scathing criticism on the journalist Mr. Hamid Mir and traitors of his tribe (youtube can help you)?

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

i dont know why such people are presented as somekind of mujahid leaders ore Allah k bandey............

Islam ko kia samjha hoa he ?????????
Allah ko kia samjha hoa he????????
Ye madari hi reh gaeyy hain Islam ko kandha deney k liaey?????????
Ye ore is jesey kaee munafik islam ore vataniat ka libada oreh k logo ko dhoka de rahey hain kia logo kia ankhain bnd hain????????

Kia khuda zinda nhi????????
Kia islam khatam ho gaya kia?????
Kia dunya me Allah k bandey khatm ho gaey kia????

jo aieey paid agents hmarey leader bnain gey?????

Wadaich

i dont know why such people are presented as somekind of mujahid leaders ore Allah k bandey............

Islam ko kia samjha hoa he ?????????
Allah ko kia samjha hoa he????????
Ye madari hi reh gaeyy hain Islam ko kandha deney k liaey?????????
Ye ore is jesey kaee munafik islam ore vataniat ka libada oreh k logo ko dhoka de rahey hain kia logo kia ankhain bnd hain????????

Kia khuda zinda nhi????????
Kia islam khatam ho gaya kia?????
Kia dunya me Allah k bandey khatm ho gaey kia????

jo aieey paid agents hmarey leader bnain gey?????

Brother you have full right to recommend us any scholar which you feel is better than others and can present the solutions to the current plight of Pakistan and Ummah. Insha' Allah you shall find a very positive response, and we shall be thankful for you.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother, he makes a clear distinction between the True Talibaan Mujahdeen fighting against the Zionist forces to liberate their homeland and save Pakistan (difficult to understand Eh...), and the Takfeeri Taalibaan Pakistan (TTP) who are the creation of CIA/RAW/MOSAD and fighting against the State of Pakistan to disintegrate it. There is no link/affiliation between TTP and Afghan Taliban as later have denounced the actions of TTP against innocent Pakistanis and the State of Pakistan. It is these takfeeri stooge outfit TTP against which he complains media's silence.

So he told you that there are 'True Talibaans' and fake talibaans? Interesting!!
And BTW whose creation are those 'True Talibaans'?

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@zardarifan and indian guys .

kuch cheezo per baat nahe hosakti sirf galia aur GOLIAA de ja sakti hain so stay away from this kind of posts.

(and zardarifan i m 85% sure k tum indian hoo aur zardari ki photo laga rakhee hai am i right?)

Last edited:

Wadaich

@zardarifan and indian guys .

kuch cheezo per baat nahe hosakti sirf galia de ja sakti hain so stay away from this kind of posts.

(and zardarifan i m 85% sure k tum indian hoo aur zardari ki photo laga rakhee hai am i right?)

Don't get angry Brother just enjoy the plight of anti Pakistan elements. You should rather encourage such people and the likes to get exposed. Such threads give you an opportunity to mark the masked enemies. The munafqat is ripped apart by such litmus tests.

Narcissist

Banned
I have no respect for master of jingoism ika Zaid Hamid, but I agree on the awarapan of Pakistani media. Pakistani media is turning into a huge senseless monster.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس تیزی سے "زائد لٹمس ٹیسٹ" کی مدد سے پاکستانیوں کو منافق اور اینٹی پاکستان عناصر بنایا جا رہا ہے، لگتا ہے کہ جلد ہی 'زائد' بھائی اور انکے چند معصوم فینز کے علاوہ باقی سارے 'پاکستانیت' کے دائرے سے باہر بیٹھے ہونگے

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
جس تیزی سے "زائد لٹمس ٹیسٹ" کی مدد سے پاکستانیوں کو منافق اور اینٹی پاکستان عناصر بنایا جا رہا ہے، لگتا ہے کہ جلد ہی 'زائد' بھائی اور انکے چند معصوم فینز کے علاوہ باقی سارے 'پاکستانیت' کے دائرے سے باہر بیٹھے ہونگے

Bhai Jaan,

Agar Aap Mind Na Karain To Aik Arz Karon, Theek Hai Aap Na Hee Munafiq Hai Aur Na Hee Anti Pakistan Aur Aap Aik Mohib e Watan Hain

Magar........

Mohib ul Watani Kiya Zaid Bhai Ki Mukhalfat Ko Kahtay Hain?

Waisay Aap "Ignoring Zardari" Wali Thread Main Response No 4 Aik Dafa Phir Parhain, Mera Khiyal Hai Agar Aap Zardari Jaisay Banday Ko Bardasht Karnay Ka Hosla Kar Saktay Hain To Zaid Bhai Itnay Bhi Buray Nahi!

Am I right?

Last edited:

Wadaich

Dear Brother if people like you are anti Pakistan then likes of mine may be ten times more anti Pakistan. The thing is we are bleeding ideologically and are looking for our identity. Have a look in such patches in the Muslim history and see who played the role Scholars or some General?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with Zaid Hamid that there are rotten black sheep in the media who will do anything for money. Take Najam Sethi's example, he was constantly favoring American point of view that Raymond Davis is a diplomat and must be handed over to America. Its clear now that it was a lie and Raymond Davis was not a diplomat, and Sethi was propagating that lie through his program. Later he got Hilal-e-Imtiaz from Mr. Zardari for his services to America.