Ye Tah Jinnah....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear Abbasi, and you always makes me wonder why you misunderstandd me.
Brother I am not saying to forget jinnah , how you conclude that ?

anyways , I was just saying that once we act according to our Quaid's sayings we will have his pakistan back. thats it.....
wish you a great weekend

Sorry for any misunderstanding, multi task some times left nowhere except embarrassment..........Regards......Have a nice wonderful remaining weekend.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry for any misunderstanding, multi task some times left nowhere except embarrassment..........Regards......Have a nice wonderful remaining weekend.

No worries dear, it can happen to anybody, even me.

so enjoy your holiday and keep praying for Jinnah's Pakistan :)

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@GeoG , @wadaich , @abbasiali , @canadian , @Bret Hawk , @gazoomartian , @Waseem , @pak4rule , @EniGma90 , @Night_Hawk , @Night-Hawk, @Star Gazer , @awan4ever

Today's youth is like that because yesterdays youth was not responsible enought to cultivate their minds to think in any otherway but this.

Why wouldnt today's youth want to come out of Pakistan and work abroad ?.. their fathers and grandfathers have, Why shouldnt they do the same ?
Kyun better futures kay liyeah hi toh sab bahar jatay hain, agar un kay fathers yahan per RUK ker. kuch yahan theek kertay toh shayad... today's youth koh bhie WEST itna khoobsoorat nahin lagta.

Sirf bataon ki hudd tak yesteryears kay YOUTH nay Quaid koh chor rakha hai. What u do today, is what u should expect from your tomorrow.

Has anyone visited the QuaideAzam's mazar ?? Anyone know that there is a person at every nook and corner ready to charge to visit the museum, or the Quaid e Azam house ? The workers there ask u for money. The Quaid E azam Museum has signs and stirct rules of DONT take pictures. Godforbid if his lifestyle and his things were published on a forum or blog.

There is no one there to tell kidds, why what and how. There are no videos, no clips.. just accessories and cars that he used. There is no one there to talk to the children to tell them.. What Quaid e azam talked of, what values, rules he lived by.. nothing. There really is nothing to awe or make the children feel the honour, gratitude towards him. To motivate or excite them to dream of Quaid's Pakistan, to may be even work towards its.they want u to take ur slippers off, at the base of the steps and PAY them to guard ur slippers. If one is lucky enough to be present to see the guards do their marches, there is no one to give the basic info as to why are the guards marching around his Tomb, how often do they do it, and its the Navy doing it this year, and how often do they change them.. etc etc..

It was not how it should be.....

the youths of the coming years... wont give much hope of mirroring Quaid's trait.. Unless someone pulls up their socks...today.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
Any current leader who comes close to Jinnah is Imran Khan and we must put full support behind him to alleviate Pakistan from this state.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MA Jinnah was incredibly well educated in the west not some madrassa yet had strong Islamic views that grew with the passing of time. Initially, he wasn't Islamic in character but gradually became a staunch Muslim, this happens as people mature. Those who followed him were under educated minus any vision hence not fit enough to tie his shoe laces thus our demise was inevitable.

We need another educated and selfless person like him!. Imran Khan is his own person who too is a loyal son of the land, he is not confused whatsoever rather you can't compare the circumstances of today to those in the 1940's!

Then we were fighting for freedom where as today it's liberation from mostly our own sellout's!

canadian

MA Jinnah was incredibly well educated in the west not some madrassa yet had strong Islamic views that grew with the passing of time. Initially, he wasn't Islamic in character but gradually became a staunch Muslim, this happens as people mature. Those who followed him were under educated minus any vision hence not fit enough to tie his shoe laces thus our demise was inevitable.

We need another educated and selfless person like him!. Imran Khan is his own person who too is a loyal son of the land, he is not confused whatsoever rather you can't compare the circumstances of today to those in the 1940's!

Then we were fighting for freedom where as today it's liberation from mostly our own sellout's!

Unfortunately nobody cares about Quiad's message today.It's the last two generations which have really let this Country down.Now we are at our lowest ebb but I still see a little glimmer of hope because things couldn't be worst than this.Never loose hope.....as they say.

Imranpak

Unfortunately nobody cares about Quiad's message today.It's the last two generations which have really let this Country down.Now we are at our lowest ebb but I still see a little glimmer of hope because things couldn't be worst than this.Never loose hope.....as they say.

There are million's like Imran Khan and Zaid Hamid who care about the Qaid's message together with many who are illiterate so they are helpless thus unable to contribute anything positive. There is much good in Pakistan but the cream on top is totally corrupt so needs to be removed, we see that Pakistanis give the largest amount of charity yet our leaders pay no tax!

Something will eventually have to give so either we will swim of sink within a few years.