• No

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • neutral

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
New look...mashaAllah.
frontpage and few other changes look really good but the colors are faded...

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Colours are too bright and not soothing. Just go and visit Facebook, Skype, Youtube etc to understand what I mean.

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
To be honest i did not like this new layout, old layout was better, PS how can i change to old layout

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like the different look and style, just colour, I'm not too happy with.

maybe the old colour or something else.

I think its too dim, but not too bad.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nice upgrade on the features side but the color scheme is just plain depressing!

Im not a master of website design but from what I have read the color scheme is one of the most important things in making or breaking a website.

Blue and its shades seem to be the most liked color (FB, Twitter, Skype, MSN, Yahoo). But if you want to use Green for the Pakistan flag feel, then the previous shade was much better along with the white background.

The light green/parrot green tinges on the current update are just plain depressing and vomit inducing to say the least.

The analogous color scheme you have used should probably have looked better if you had used the Dark Green color (from previous look) to be the base color instead of the parrot green which is running amok all over the page.

More white in the background helps with dissipating any overwhelming effects of the main colors.

Anyway, these are just my suggestions but I think the color-scheme objection is being raised by many.

I think a bad color scheme reduces the amount of time a person spends on a website even if the content is to their liking and moreover it becomes harder and harder to find new first-time visitors who might stay.

I think you should do a vote on the color scheme alone instead of the whole website design and you might get a better feedback.

Regards.

PkRevolution

I didn't like colors choice and the logo size is too big.

I liked lot the Front page look though.

Change needs some time to get used of it.

Good effort - Looks fresh- Keep it up.

QaiserMirza

Its coooool.
Colour combination is wonderful.
Just one suggestion ; Add Qaid e Azam and Alama Iqbal picture at the empty portion beside Siasat.pk.
This is a Pakistani forum and these great personalities are our leaders.
images
images

FaisalKh

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] [MENTION=5896]wasim[/MENTION]
ur excellency:
May I request the moderators to plz link the siasat.pk logo to the front page currently it is linked to forums page nd sometimes it is annoying from mobile device to go to front page coz screen is very small u tap one thing and gets another thanks in advance

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Change isn't always easy to accept. Hopefully, You will get used to it in a few days time.

This was our first skin when we started the site back in 2008

557072_10150910422776766_1763072563_n.jpg

(hmm) How many "Skins" have been changed so far?:(