World Cup conspiracies: Bal Thackeray is an ISI agent

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
World Cup conspiracies: Bal Thackeray is an ISI agent
March 26, 2011
thackeray_28276a_jpg_28276f-640x480.jpg

Thackerey is an Indian politician, founder and chief of the Shiv Sena.

Everyone is talking about arch-rivals Pakistan and India facing each other in a World Cup semi-final on Wednesday.

Here are a few golden statements that Pakistan cricket fans are making:
Pakistan was given a place in the semi-final as a reward for releasing Raymond Davis.

Reaching Mohali a week before the match is no good; the Pakistani players may get paid off.

Indians are good at black magic check out how their pundits throw amulets on the Mohali pitch.

The Mohali pitch has been developed to assist the Indian players.

Pakistanis will lose the match because they know the Indian crowd will beat the hell out of them if they win.

The Indian spectators will disrupt the match if they see Pakistan winning the game.

Pakistan will not lose the semi final; 180 million Pakistani Muslims, Bengalis and lots of Indian Muslims will be praying for Pakistan.

RAW agents are conspiring to use Indian bookies to bring down the Pakistan team.

Bal Thakeray wont do anything to the Pakistan team. He is afraid of Karachis ghundas.

Pakistan will win the match because they dont have sattay baaz (gamblers) on the squad.

How can Pakistan win when there is no implementation of Islam in this country?
Shoaib Akhtar will rip Kamran Akmal apart on the field if he drops any more catches when he is bowling.

Bal Thakeray is actually an ISI double-agent. His job is to malign Indias reputation by threatening the Pakistan cricket team.
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/sports/

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is bull-sh-it........

I am sure our players will be totally secure there in India...... and Indian crowd will behave like a civilized nation. Come on this is not 1990's........ The time has changed now and we should take cricket as a game and should follow a Sportsman spirit.... The one with full command in all round performance will win the event.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I am sure our players will be totally secure there in India...... and Indian crowd will behave like a civilized nation. Come on this is not 1990's........ The time has changed now and we should take cricket as a game and should follow a Sportsman spirit.... The one with full command in all round performance will win the event.

Do you mean as like they behaved with Sri Lanka in 1996 World C.up.
You know it is the only match of world cup history which was stopped because of crowd interference.
If you say that it was fifteen years ago then you can see the sportsman spirit of Indian crowd in last quarter final against Australia.
There was always pin drop silence when any Australian player hit a boundary.
In semi final against Pak crowd will prove whether India is civilized in last sixteen years or is still an uncivilized nation.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you mean as like they behaved with Sri Lanka in 1996 World C.up.
You know it is the only match of world cup history which was stopped because of crowd interference.
If you say that it was fifteen years ago then you can see the sportsman spirit of Indian crowd in last quarter final against Australia.
There was always pin drop silence when any Australian player hit a boundary.
In semi final against Pak crowd will prove whether India is civilized in last sixteen years or is still an uncivilized nation.
i agreed with you

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice views. Sports should be taken as sports and not war between nations, especially in Cricket it is the team which does well on the day of match wins.(Remember both Aussies and English play their Ashes like prestige issue, but at the end of the series they are friendly nations) I hope the players from both sides also behave cool and not bring in unsportsmanlike attitude on the field similar to the one Venkatesh Prasad and Amir Sohail incident at Bangalore quarter final match. Best of luck to both India and Pakistan.

By the way, I consider Waseem Akram as one of the best for sportsmanship when it comes to playing with India.

I just heard that both our PM's will be in attendance on that day. Let this be a good beginning to start another series of matches and Pakistani participation in the 2012 IPL.

Last edited: