Will America allow Imran Khan to be Prime Minister of Pakistan ? i wanna share some personal news

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was talking to one of my friend who works for intelligence agency & he told me that since General Kiyani order to arrest Brigadier ALI Khan alot of Generals & brigadiers has turn agaisnt kiyani coz from long time majority of Army is insisting that we need to change our policy towards USA but kiyani is just following USA policies just to keep himself as chief of Army staff & if u remember last year Kiyani got one year extension over the pressure of USA on Pakistani Govt. & General Shuja Pasha as well. Even now Kiyani doesnt want to resign as well.

If Imran Khan is Pro Pakistan so why will america allow imran khan till they can use their people against Imran khan by using fake votes & so many things. If u get the independent election in pakistan under the supervision of Army so how will u win when Army General is protecting american interest. only 40 percent people vote & 350 million fake votes means 20 percent people only participate in election that means they are only party workers rest of pakistani which is 80 percent doesnt really vote coz they all know nothing will happen even if they vote but this time if people wanna vote for Imran Khan & majority of people want him to be Prime Minister so he deserve to be Prime Minister but what is the real Barrier ? Fake votes & registration of new people before election so Imran khan need to work on that.

My question To all of You.
When Obama last year went to china with few agendas on list so he return unsucessful coz chinese said that whatever usa want china to do atleast we will not do that & make sure that we will never do that coz that would only be harmful for china as Usa always do everything to secure its interest.

IF America wants Kiyani & Pasha to stay in power that means there is something fishy about them as Kiyani was selected by musharraf & he is fulfilling musharraf task so do u think america will do something in interest of pakistan when we all know america is our enemy from day 1 ?

NOTE : The above news about Army is my personal info so you dont really have to believe it if u think Im doing any propaganda against Army. I m only sharing this info to make pakistan a country with rule of law not a country for one man show.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai America wouldnt want him to come to power..But if Allah SWT wills he will come to power..dont worry about america..just pray to Allah SWT that our people rise up and open up their eyes..otherwise even if America wants IK in power..these zardaris and Nawaz shariffs will use fake votes to win..the problem is not America..it is us..and we need to pray to Allah SWT that He gives us a honest leader..who will think about Muslims InshAllah..

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik plan wo banate hain or aik Allah. Or kaamyaab humesha Allah ka plan hi hota hai. Agar Allah ne chaha ke IK Pakistan ka PM bun ke us ki khidmat karey to use koi nai rok sakta magar agar ALLAH ne chaha ke wo kisii or shakal main Pakistan ki khidmat karey to aisa hota..

Apni taraf se koshish karo or logon ko tayyar karo. Baaqi Allah per chor do.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray Bhai agar sirf dua say kaam chalta to sari dunya main islam sirf dua say hi phel jata. Allah tala nay is duniya ko insano k liye mehnat ka maidan banaya hai aur us k amal par us ki taqdeer ka faisla hota hai. ab tak to jo america chahta hai woh ho jata hai aur unho nay kabhi allah ko challenge nahi kia balkay apnay maqasid ko hasil karnay k liye practical work kia. Allah sab ka hai sirf pakistanion ka nahi.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai America wouldnt want him to come to power..But if Allah SWT wills he will come to power..dont worry about america..just pray to Allah SWT that our people rise up and open up their eyes..otherwise even if America wants IK in power..these zardaris and Nawaz shariffs will use fake votes to win..the problem is not America..it is us..and we need to pray to Allah SWT that He gives us a honest leader..who will think about Muslims InshAllah..

Aik plan wo banate hain or aik Allah. Or kaamyaab humesha Allah ka plan hi hota hai. Agar Allah ne chaha ke IK Pakistan ka PM bun ke us ki khidmat karey to use koi nai rok sakta magar agar ALLAH ne chaha ke wo kisii or shakal main Pakistan ki khidmat karey to aisa hota..

Apni taraf se koshish karo or logon ko tayyar karo. Baaqi Allah per chor do.

Very well said (clap)

The Prince

Brother, there are always two parallel force works cos its divine fixtures, but the problem with us is that always believe in the physical/material facts and in a way its natural and logical as well for us to base our analysis, hypothesis and ideas and derive out comes. But in my life experience i came across some many real time events to person where all those facts seems irrelevant and meta physical forces drove the events on its own course. it is just our week believe that we consider these world powers as drivers.
i do not know what will be the fate of IK , where he will be in future but what i see from the prophesies of our Prophet (PBUH) and from some other learned men, i am sure of great future for the inhabitants of this part of the world. What we are going through now, is the end product of our actions and deeds. This is very critical time of our history as nation, where in divine course segregation is happening between righteous and and evils doers.
Just try to analyse what you see and hear on mass media every single day, where you yourself categorize different personalities from intellect and politics into different junction boxes. So same is happening in real divine course. Just hope, wish and pray that you remain on the right side of line, where same i hope for myself.
By the way this man's CV has got some credentials >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Haan G Allah SWT sabh muslims kay side par hein..He is with the believers..and we have to become believers..and pray to Allah SWT and then go on putting the effort..and then accept the results..i personally think US will try to influence..but then if our people dont stand up to that..and if our people jus sell their votes for baryani or 500 ruppee..then Allah knows best..
America can only do some..its pakistan people who vote bhai...u put ur effort..i put my effort..we all do the hard work..and make sure we do it with the right intention..InshAllah...
i know its easy for me to say..and then practically do it..but in the end as u said..it comes down to putting the effort..
Meray Bhai agar sirf dua say kaam chalta to sari dunya main islam sirf dua say hi phel jata. Allah tala nay is duniya ko insano k liye mehnat ka maidan banaya hai aur us k amal par us ki taqdeer ka faisla hota hai. ab tak to jo america chahta hai woh ho jata hai aur unho nay kabhi allah ko challenge nahi kia balkay apnay maqasid ko hasil karnay k liye practical work kia. Allah sab ka hai sirf pakistanion ka nahi.

Scorpion

Banned
I was talking to one of my friend who works for intelligence agency & he told me that since General Kiyani order to arrest Brigadier ALI Khan alot of Generals & brigadiers has turn agaisnt kiyani coz from long time majority of Army is insisting that we need to change our policy towards USA but kiyani is just following USA policies just to keep himself as chief of Army staff & if u remember last year Kiyani got one year extension over the pressure of USA on Pakistani Govt. & General Shuja Pasha as well. Even now Kiyani doesnt want to resign as well.

If Imran Khan is Pro Pakistan so why will america allow imran khan till they can use their people against Imran khan by using fake votes & so many things. If u get the independent election in pakistan under the supervision of Army so how will u win when Army General is protecting american interest. only 40 percent people vote & 350 million fake votes means 20 percent people only participate in election that means they are only party workers rest of pakistani which is 80 percent doesnt really vote coz they all know nothing will happen even if they vote but this time if people wanna vote for Imran Khan & majority of people want him to be Prime Minister so he deserve to be Prime Minister but what is the real Barrier ? Fake votes & registration of new people before election so Imran khan need to work on that.

My question To all of You.
When Obama last year went to china with few agendas on list so he return unsucessful coz chinese said that whatever usa want china to do atleast we will not do that & make sure that we will never do that coz that would only be harmful for china as Usa always do everything to secure its interest.

IF America wants Kiyani & Pasha to stay in power that means there is something fishy about them as Kiyani was selected by musharraf & he is fulfilling musharraf task so do u think america will do something in interest of pakistan when we all know america is our enemy from day 1 ?

NOTE : The above news about Army is my personal info so you dont really have to believe it if u think Im doing any propaganda against Army. I m only sharing this info to make pakistan a country with rule of law not a country for one man show.

Dear be logical . . . . .I dont want hurt your feelings if you are a supporter of IK . . . . But in the last couple of gatherings of TI in which I participated I saw a one man show . . . . Rest the counselers and other leaders I saw were of the same lot as that of other Parties . . . Same corrupt faces and keeping their distances from the ordinary masses . . . . I dont found any political grooming of the political workers and the political elite was found giving more attentions to camera and prominence . . . . But I have to accept that Imran was totally different from the rest . . . . Muggar Is ki jaib ma khottay siqqay hain . . . . There are remote chances that he may bring his Government . . . . But he cant bring Revolution or change . . . .

dil se jo bat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai........ naheen hai taqat e parwaz magar rakhti hai.........ishq tha fitnah gar o sarkash o chalak mera...........asman cheer geya nala be bak mera

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
And that is the reason, noon league made lot of hoo and cry, and internally they were engaged with the intelligence agencies under US plan to create this grand alliance and counter PTI to provide noon league their term.
Only an Iran type bloody revolution can help us to get rid of these culprits and nothing else.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
it is an old story about Americans are interfering our matters through our army as army in only organised insitute in Pakistan which follows orders from top to bottom and Americans using them by the passage of time they has maliced the whole society and all the institutes and allows corrupt people to be in power who has no concerns with public interest and they are always after their own interests that is they are filling their pockets with money no matter how when and from where it is coming to them they are only interested in the end result that money is coming to their accounts and they are living lavishly on government expenses one such example is that we are experiencing power shortage in full hot summer days and nights and I have never seen any governement official who is wearing single shirt and trouser with prespiration over their clothes all of them always wearing three piece suit where ever they go it means they have their life style with airconditioning system through out they travel while a common poor people and poor children has no electricity even to run their fans so in such conditions what do we expect from them moreover wikileaks has exposed every politician and and still thinking how they manage to gather public in their meeting as people are facing too many problems in every days life from rising prices of commodities to power shortage that shutting down business activities through out the country so how they allow some sincere person to come to power Imran Khan one such example we have still hundreds and thousands of persons who has sincere thoughts and who want to work for country selflessly but present system has obstacled them to get into power

Last edited:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry brother,
I haven't read what you have written in your personal views. However, The question you arose that whether US will allow Imran Khan to be the next Prime Minister?

Well, I would like to answer it.

US want to complete its Big Game in Pakistan & whoever help US, he shall be the best candidate for US. Now, If Imran Khan wanted to be like that....He would have come into power when Musharraf wanted him to be the Prime Minister......But Imran refused it.

Now, i know that US has lot of influence in Pakistan. However, there is a power that US can't defeat(ofcourse Allah). i.e. the power of people. US always go with the power of people. Look at the example Egypt. US respected the revolution. Imran Khan always said that if he will come into power, he will come by the power of people. So....US is nothing against the power of people. So, I would recommend you that instead of asking this question....start encouraging Pakistani people to register for their votes and should use this power to be a prosperous country.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Americans have already started taking note of IK's rising popularity. They'll be forced to give way to IK when there's people power behind him on the streets. A mass movement (long march of sorts) towards Islamabad, which we'll see in a few months time by PTI and possibly other APDM parties in the mix. At that point I think everything will come to a head. There's a consensus negative opinion about this government and it is just a matter of time before it boils over. I don't think the Obama admin will make the same mistake as Bush did in going out of his way to support Musharraf. The movement in Egypt gives the same indication.

And of course if it's God's plan, then nobody can stop it. But God helps those who help themselves. We'll need to step up and show that we want change.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have come to the conclusion little while ago that Kiyani is no good, he is dodgy and fishy, too closed to Musharaf "Traitor". He is the reason, Zardari thief and PPP goons have survived until now. Kiyani did it on Americans instructions, otherwise this government would have gone long time ago.

I wish Pakistanis start to analyise the events to get to bottom of the problems. I have said repeatedly Pakistan is full of traitors, unfortunately.

But I trust Allah SWT, He SWT is the Best of the Planner.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kiyani Brokered NRO. Zardari rewarded him by giving extension. (All that on the orders of US). Gilani just recently in the presence of Kiyani said that, Establishment is with the government since 2008. This means establishment is also involved in the corruption.
As far as IK is concerned, I also agree with others.

But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne." (9:129)

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
dil se jo bat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai........ naheen hai taqat e parwaz magar rakhti hai.........ishq tha fitnah gar o sarkash o chalak mera...........asman cheer geya nala be bak mera

دل سے جو بات نکلتی ہے اثر رکھتی ہے
نہیں ہے پر طاقت پرواز مگر رکھتی ہے
:biggthumpup::jazak:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھائی ایک دفعہ ایک فرشتے نے آ کر الله تعالی سے عرض کی کہ عراق پر امریکہ
نے حملہ کر دیا ہے تو الله تعالی نے فرمایا کوئی بات نہیں - کچھ عرصے بعد ایک اور فرشتے نے آ کر الله تعالی سے عرض کی کہ افغانستان پر امریکہ نے حملہ کر دیا ہے تو الله تعالی نے فرمایا کوئی بات نہیں -پھر کچھ عرصے بعد ایک اور فرشتے نے آ کر الله تعالی سے عرض کی کہ پاکستان اور ہندوستان کی جنگ ہو رہی ہے تو الله تعالی نے فرشتوں سے فرمایا چلو اٹھو بہت کام کرنا ہے - فرشتوں نے الله تعالی سے عرض کی یا الله کیا بات ہے آپکو پاکستان کی بہت فکر ہے - الله تعالی نے فرمایا بات یہ نہیں ہے اصل بات یہ ہے کہ یہ پاکستانی خود تو کچھ کرتے نہیں ہیں ہر بات مجھ پر چھوڑ دیتے ہیں -

Last edited: