Why PTI is silent?

AoA

Some of my old posts showed that next elections will have more or less same results and if any party will improve its seats/performance then that will be PPP. It is not that I like PPP or I am a fan of Zardari, but rest assured boys, Zardari will kick everyone 's *** again and will continue his government. The same Awam will elect PPP again.

What I see now is that even MQM, who have blackmailed every government since 90's, are being tied and blackmailed by Zardari now, PMLN is also reduced as Punjab party and in next elections they will even loose Punjab I guess to PPP and PMLQ alliance.

What I do not understand is that why PTI is silent on this new development of Zulfi leaks and MQM. Why PTI does not come out with clear minded agenda against banning of MQM and bringing justice to people of Karachi? Also I see PTI is silent on ANP's politics and Zardari's government. When IK speaks, it is mostly against America'drone or against PMLN, that is all. I guess IK knows now thzat there is hardly any chances in Sind and Karachi or KPK and Balochistan..... They dont even exist in Balochistan .... so he is trying to disturb the game in Punjab. I really would like to see a new face in Pak politics, who better than IK but he is already disappointing with his political sense and policies. :(

maksyed

news-84.gif

source

10-1_1.jpg

source

pti4pakistan

[MENTION=12222]Kavalier[/MENTION], PTI will Insha-Allah surprise everyone. Don't underestimate my Cheeta Kaptan. He has defied all odds against him through out his life; winning elections will be one more with the grace of God All Mighty.

I have to ask you and the rest of the brothers/sisters. HAVE YOU ALL REGISTERED TO VOTE? If not, then you are part of the problem. Fix your problem first before judging anyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-DKUTITHM

imm_arshad

AoA

Some of my old posts showed that next elections will have more or less same results and if any party will improve its seats/performance then that will be PPP. It is not that I like PPP or I am a fan of Zardari, but rest assured boys, Zardari will kick everyone 's *** again and will continue his government. The same Awam will elect PPP again.

Aur phir us ki aankh khul gayee (clap)

jhootaylog

مراز ، مراز، ہے اور مراز ہی نظر اتا ہے خوبواں میں
اور کوئی نظر نہیں اتا انکو کہیں بھی
کیا ہوگیا ہے بھائی آپ کو ؟؟

کیا ایم کیو ایم کو مراز فوبیا تو نہیں ہوگیا۔۔۔
جو اور کوئی نظر نہیں اتا۔۔۔۔

AoA

What I see now is that even MQM, who have blackmailed every government since 90's, are being tied and blackmailed by Zardari now, PMLN is also reduced as Punjab party and in next elections they will even loose Punjab I guess to PPP and PMLQ alliance.

What I do not understand is that why PTI is silent on this new development of Zulfi leaks and MQM. Why PTI does not come out with clear minded agenda against banning of MQM and bringing justice to people of Karachi? Also I see PTI is silent on ANP's politics and Zardari's government. When IK speaks, it is mostly against America'drone or against PMLN, that is all. I guess IK knows now thzat there is hardly any chances in Sind and Karachi or KPK and Balochistan..... They dont even exist in Balochistan .... so he is trying to disturb the game in Punjab. I really would like to see a new face in Pak politics, who better than IK but he is already disappointing with his political sense and policies. :(

When PTI is doing Dharnay, you people object it why PTI is doing Dharnay and Rallies and now if PTI is not doing Rallies etc., you people are objecting again.

Man! PTI has its own agenda and manifesto of their own. PTI can't be run on the wishes of its opponents like you.