Why people vote for MQM and the main reason behind terrorism in karachi and it's solution!!!

khan.can

Councller (250+ posts)
Yeh Raw ke bharvay apna quota aur doosray haqooq lainay ke wastay aaj takk kisi strike parr nahi gaiy aur hamesha hi harr hakoomat mai rahay zia dour saay aggar yeh majron ke haqooq ke champions hotay to ahtjaaj kartay aur hakoomatt saay bahar aajaatay apnay haqooq milnay parr yeh Laaanti sirff mahajron ke jazbbaz saay khailtay rahay kabhi majron ke wastay serously kuchh nahi maangaa sirff wizartain laitaay rahaay aur haraam khorian kartay rahay

Shukira RanaJi tu ney atleast mana ke hum mahajir hein aur bakool teray "Raw ke bharvay" hamarey liye kuch nahi kartey aur hamarey jazbaat sey kheltey hein...to kisi aur barvey ko hamara ab tak khayal kuan nahi aaya...kisi bharvey ney kuch poocha hum sey...koi baat ki...koi kaam kiye!!! London mei beth kar apney punjaab ki fiqr kar bus Karachi ko Karachi bananey walon per chor dey...

bisaat

Banned
i think we, as MQM supporters and Karachi rwsidents should thank the Punjab based poster for atleast acknowledging this very basic fact which makes Karachiite dislike the Punjab's and Pakistan attitude towards Karachi

i think Imran Niazi who banters about getting 6 lac votes from the city should take this issue immediately to address it, otherwise he will lose more ground and credibility in Karachi because of his ignorant policies?

Ans: Again the main reason behind the success of these mafias is unemployment, poverty, cruel sindh govt is not giving karachites their due rights and instead of forcing sindh govt for giving karachites their due rights the establishment is doing operation

Punjabis need to realize the ground realities of the city, and ignoring these realities would mean that the 70% of this country doesn't even realise the issues of the biggest city of their country? i think Punjabis can do come self assessment on this issue instead of being arrogant about it, i think Punjabis act in arrogance when it comes to Karachi's problems

Last edited:

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@bilalahmedkhan, brother, I agree to your points 50%. Even Imran Khan demands rights
for Karachites and always praise them for being educated and patriotic Pakistanis.

Imran Khan opposes only those ones who are involved in Killing Pakistanis mercilessly.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
The problem with MQM supporters is that they feel safe under Mohajir slogan, despite all the wrong doings MQM does.
Solution to Karachi is for MQM supporters too support PTI and get rid of MQM once and for all. Once PTI has control they can 're politicize police and other instituations and place people with Merit. Justice for all......
Yes justice for all. So when PTI and IK are denouncing the most ridiculous, discriminating and unjust law of Quota system of Pakistan?