Why Pakistan Shouldn't Accept U.S. Aid? Imran Khan On CNN

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Why Pakistan Shouldn't Accept U.S. Aid? Imran to CNN

@ above 2: INSHALLAH Allah acha karay ga..... im not being skeptical....just wondering k insan ek acha step laita hai tou us ko neechay giranay walay dus log mojood hotay hain........ may Allah give him the strength to fulfill what he sets out to do!!!!!

U might be right especially in the case of Nawaz Shareef etc. but if we would see the history of Imran, his success rate is very high being on high position. I think he can use his mind unlike others who need a lot of Advisors. Imran has his own vision and he knows how to implement his vision and how to get his goal.

At last but not the least, he got enough experience in Politics (about 15 years) so that he knows the rules of Politics (not dirty one). e.g. On the incident of Abbottabad (Drones & Raymond Davis case as well) he was demanding resignation from PM and President but not the security forces and now it has clear now that Political forces were more involved than security forces in all these issues but PMLN (which should considered to be more experience than PTI) were accusing ISI and Army....

It is now clear that the three idiots Zardari, Gilani & Haqqani are against ISI and Army and PMLN (due to its bad experience with Army) is allying with them due to their stupidity.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is there any onther leader who can come on cnn and say this? Can we imagine Nawaz, Zadari, Altaf, Asfand etc be talking like that. I guess not. First, they are not of the calibre to be on CNN and secondly they are jackals.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
7.GIF

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Why Pakistan Shouldn't Accept U.S. Aid? .............. Says Imran to CNN......(May 14, 2011)

this interview of imran khan is a big let down!
HE SHOULD PREPARE HIMSELF FOR INTERVIEWS!
contradictions and very poor arguments of imran khan, i expect more from him.
BECKY DEMOLISHED HIM FROM THE START ON; PTI HAS ISI SUPPORT? WTF!

IMRAN USE YOUR BRAIN MORE! AND FIGHT MORE!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Is there any onther leader who can come on cnn and say this? Can we imagine Nawaz, Zadari, Altaf, Asfand etc be talking like that. I guess not. First, they are not of the calibre to be on CNN and secondly they are jackals.

Make it reverse that whether BBC or CNN would invite any other so Called Leader for interview or an opinion on any matter?

Because Westerns know their stereo-type & pro-western answers in which they would show so much flattery to make them happy in any case....

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not have any word to say for the interview in which Imran Khan defended us but I am very happy that I have always supported the best politician of my country.
We do not want war with US or any other country and the only way to solve the matters is "Talks". But our any other politician does not have ability to convince Western media and politicians.
I request the friends who do not like Imran Khan and follow any other leader, please ask yourself can your leader defend us like this ?

Last edited:

hans

Banned
Re: Imran Khan slapped CNN TV Anchor on live TV " We Don't Need USA Aid"

Headline is sure one cheap Evening newspaper.... headline... go through it.... there is only GAS...[hilar][hilar]

Make my Day... this Politician does not know how ISI works? He is so lost on the question about inner working of ISI?

He should walk into any Public Library ..... or do some google to read about ISI and its working.... How innocent he may paint him self....
One thing is clear Imran Khan is Voice of Taliban.

Now all Imran Khan lover have permission to post there insults... !!!
Come one do it Fast...